News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

That special something

• 4 Replies

Online presenterfan

• God Member
That special something
« on: February 13, 2019, 03:06:20 AM »
I like catballing fights, hair pulling, slapping, women locked together.  Non of the following tick those boxes but I found them all thrilling and most enjoyable although by any stretch they are not classics.

There was something about these two ladies that made me want to see them fight each other. Only women spectators too makes it more arousing.

https://youtu.be/A32SoGFwyec

Didn't like the music obviously. The hair pulling and the measured attacks were fascinating.  An ex policeman once told me if  women were fighting you should let it go a bit because if they are not satisfied they have proved a point it will be hard to break it up. The chap here stepped in way too soon, as can be seen as they ran down the street to continue their fight.

https://youtu.be/yza4U6hVDMQ

I like seeing any women fight and I realise these might not appeal to all. The woman came straight to the car and asked the other woman if she wanted to fight. Happily she did and I loved the conversation they had. I posted a while back Suburban Shootout which a chap collecting shopping trolleys comments that if he had a pound for every bitch fight hed seen in the car park he would be a rich man!

https://youtu.be/EvZNWqyHwlY

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: That special something
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 05:52:16 AM »
Good ones!

In the last fight, I was amazed that the guy just walked right by the two women as they fought.  It was like he had absolutely no interest in the fight whatsoever.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 07:51:12 AM »
good find, thanks.

Offline IronLuigi

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 02:42:06 PM »
Great legs in the first two clips! Thanks!

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:29 AM »
Good ones!

In the last fight, I was amazed that the guy just walked right by the two women as they fought.  It was like he had absolutely no interest in the fight whatsoever.

I don't blame him.  The women were dramatically out of shape and not attractive.  Who wants to stand around watching that?  If they'd been buxom babes in miniskirts his reaction might have been much different. ;-)
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.