News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Boy Who Loved Cat Dancing

• 1 Replies

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
The Boy Who Loved Cat Dancing
« on: April 02, 2024, 10:33:45 AM »
Inspired by “Eric Stanton”
001 AN ANIMATED STORY OF A GUY WHO LOVED CATFIGHTS ALL HIS LIFE.
and a story by him.
Classic Number 2, from the late 1990’s, as witnessed near a secluded back alley in a small South Ontario Canada Town in late Spring, after a wet T-Shirt contest.

FORWARD  ABOUT THE FETISH OF CLASSIC CAT FIGHTING
The catfight itself, ‘the classic catfight’ is a latent fetish developed and nurtured as all fetish are, during the early months/years of a young man or women’s puberty.
As with all fetish, the extent of details that can trigger an arousal of sexual interest, can vary and be very specific. For example, a man or even a woman with a foot fetish can get turned on by something as simple as dirty wet feet.  The feet themselves may have to belong in most cases to someone that the observer finds attractive. Of all the fetish, this is generally the most common, particularly with regards to the category of ‘soft core fetish’.
The catfight fetish, on the other hand, is not as common and should not be confused with men and/or women [yes almost as many women have this fetish as men]  There are many guys and gals that simply enjoy any fight for the simple sport or action.
Now, the Classic Catfight Fetish can generally be a ‘latent one’, and not be realized until a young man sees his first live catfight with the respective arousal. The fellow may have in fact seen many live fights before. However, the trigger points of other fetish were not present.
For example, the classic catfight often combines the following fetish related points that must be all present to some extent;
1-   Both feline combatants must be attractive to the viewer, at a minimal extent.
2-   Long hair can be essential, and often the longer the better.  The big thing this also contributes to is the main classic catfight fetish trigger of HAIR PULLING.
3-   Dresses or skirts, preferably short.  They often contribute nicely to the fetish of UPSKIRT and related to that, can be the PANTY flash.
4-   Additional points of dress can be BARE-Legs vs NYLONS [garters] PANTYHOSE [and type with fishnet and/or back seams being a frequent trigger]
5-   Whether there are shoes/heels vs bare feet or not [see foot fetish]
6-   Some fellows prefer fights in tight blue jeans, as related to a bum/booty fetish 
7-   Fight action for the connoisseur generally entails a pair of entwined sexy fit bodies rolling around on the ground in a frenzy with leg locking and lots of biting, clawing ripping of clothes hair pulling slaps punches kicks, and stripping, preferably slowly. Naked fights or bikini fights often do not fair as well, as the good old classic dress ripping biting clawing tangled entwined rolling catball catfight
8-   Auxillary points include makeup and nails. Smeared makeup can add to the arousal factor. Even the differing perfume mingling between the two hot combatants can do it for you.
9-   Noise during the fight is not as big a factor as sexy heavy breathing girly grunting with the odd squeal works better than a contant yapyapyapyapyap, which is generally near impossible to do if your feline body is all tangled up with another 140 pound cuty for a total of 280 pounds of very nasty energy expenditure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001 Classic Story.  Based on a real life incident.   PART ONE OF TWO
Contests for money often bring out the worst in people.  Whether it’s a so called friendly game of poker or a Wet-T-Shirt Contest for $50 bucks.   This Story is about Auburn Haired Amy and Dark Nasty Cheryl.
First off, the tail/tale of the tape measure is always nice to detail.  Both ladies were around 5’-6” with around 140 pounds each stuffed nicely into a 44 [give or take an inch] B+ to D,  33 waist and 36 hips
The bar where the contest had just concluded with Amy winning, was a nice little Irish corner bar in a fairly civil area of small town Canada.
Now 29 year old Amy was a hard working desk clerk at a local Auto Dealership, who loved to work out at the local Ladies Gym. Cheryl at 33, was a local Exotic dancer [aka stripper] who didn’t need a gym to stay in shape, and was pretty sure she should have won the Fifty Canuck Bucks [aka $20 Uncle Sam Clams]
Both mini skirted high-heeled lovelies in their wet shirts were both obviously hot enough on their insides to not allow the brisk 40 F chill to bother them none. I had been sitting on a bench in front of a fairly nice Alley way/side walk when they appeared before me with their perk nipples mashing and fencing into one another while blowing their breath, laced with fine Canadian whiskey, at each other’s nostrils. 
The conversation went something like; Cheryl knowing the judges, with Amy remarking that it was well past Grandma’s bed time.  Both young ladies clearly had a more physical plan at hand, as they handed me their small purses/bags, after stuffing their jewelry into them and handing them to me for safe keeping. They both knew me as something of a regular, and I had slipped a few loonies into Cheryl’s stripper bucket at the local club.
Now nose to nose, and no longer talking but just glaring daggers into the other’s eyes, their manicured nails found new soft homes in the respective shoulder length follicles on top of the other girls’ head.
Twisting hugging with back and head slaps and clawing at hair flesh and cloth, the two staggered about in a initial leggy bitting growling cat dance while using the other, much of the time as support, as they grunted and tapped away on their high heels, displaying a sassy dance routine.
As the angry tempo of their entwined conversation grew, their upper bodies swung back and forth and rotated their hips, while four sexy legs become more entwined, as they staggered towards me and the bench I was sitting on.
As I jumped out of the way with their little bags stuffed under my arm, they coiled into a big limb locked catfight ball and rolled over the bench and towards a relatively dark softer patch of snowy wet grass and dirt leaning up against a stone building.
Back and forth they rolled in a basic catfighting cliché  of sorts.  As I turned around to enjoy this boner poping spectacle all to myself, I realized that due to the wall and surrounding bushes and relatively minimal sounds girls made, except for the odd grunt and heavy breathing, nobody but me could see and enjoy this spectacle. In fact the lights along the alley were turning off and only the halogen security light on the wall in front was now turning on and spotlighting the two coiled snakes rolling back and forth.
Clearly both were hanging onto the other for dear life while clawing and serving up enough pain for the other, while not allowing the other to spring up onto the other girl’s chest and pin for a win, or worst still do a stinky face sit. A catfighter’s worst nightmare is to have her enemy’s soaking wet panties or worst still, bare pussy, ground into her nose. In addition, from what was clearly evident, from the skirts hiked over their hips, there was not much more than two strings separating their labia love lips from one another, adding to both cats, a feeling of erotic titillation and waves of anger within the two hetero females [although I think Cheryl was a little BI]
After about five minutes that seemed like five hours, the snake rolling with their dirty legs vined together, slowed to a stop directly in front of me, with both girls on their sides still tightly embraced.
Their red lip stick and mascara had become smeared across the other’s face.  Bite marks were all over their face and necks and scratch marks streaked their backs arms and faces as well. Heavy breathing into the other’s mouth was like a small local gale force wind, of scented cheap perfumes and good wiskey.
They took turns insulting the other with nasty delirious and curse laden whispers with such classics as;
“you fucking cxnt” “I’m going rip out every dyed hair of yours” “fuck you” “slut stink assed skank” etc etc
I also noticed while the wet tits heaved up and down and mashed together in a kind of tit fight, that much of their wet T Shirts were now ground into the snow and wet dirt. They were now basically topless except for their strap on high heels,  two ripped skirts around their waistes and some well wedgied g-strings, that they had each yanked on during their snake rolling pulling them firmly and painfully into the other’s bung-holes and pussy lips. Their entire bodies from hair to toes, were streaked in a forest like camouflage of dead leaves, wet dirt and streaks of blood.
The next thing they did, was to start spitting into the other’s face, while at the same time they started some dirty up close claw pinching and biting of cheeks and lips, then all of a sudden while gobbing away at one another, they both kicked up their right legs and wrapped them into a hard vice like hug across the other’s back, while entwining their left legs even more as they rotated away from me and towards the far wall of the stone building in front of us. They had also started making a guttural growling muffled sound. As they catballed away from me I could see they were now jaw locked like two pit bulls, their mouths were vised together with drool and blood spewing out and the sound of their tongues slapping and sliding together could be heard over the fight sounds, of heavy breathing and the slow rotation of 280 pounds of scratching ripping feline anger conjoined together and steam rolling over mother nature.
This went on for what had to be at least 15 very long minutes. All the stores were now completely closed up and the area was now deserted. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 10:39:14 AM by Fetish Clown »
Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS

Offline Fetish Clown

• Hi I'm the Fetish Clown
    • Fetish Clown
Part 2 final Re: The Boy Who Loved Cat Dancing
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 05:07:10 AM »
NOTE the final graphics will have animations within both a PDF format and mp4/video render and sizequality will also be of a much higher quality
 ;D

PART TWO
As Cheryl managed to roll on top of her tired foe she managed to untangle her left leg and kick it out to the side, before rolling their fight ball, back away from the wall.  She wedged their two bodies against the wall, while keeping the top spot over Amy.  Cheryl with her left claws, then grabbed the top of Amy’s hair line, digging her nails in hard releasing their tongue tied jaw lock.  Both girls started to breath in heavily catching their breath.  But, as Amy twisted and tried to rotate Cheryl off of her, the stripper reached down with her right claws as far as she could and snared Red’s left leg behind her knee then twisted it upwards towards the wall and her own right leg, then hip.  As Amy cried out in pain from this wishbone move, Cheryl growled into her mouth while darting her tongue in and out between her lips.
“I’m going to fuck you hard for that fifty you stole from me. I’m going to make you my little Dyke Tramp”
The Stripper then clamped their mouths together again, while at the same time releasing Amy’s hair but then using her left claws to remove what was left of both panties, now just tattered g-strings.
I could now see their bare swollen pussy lips pop out and slop into one another, while Cheryl thrust her hips forward squeezing their wet nasty fence post clits into an electric fencing fight.
Instinctively but in error, Amy thrust her hips to try and buck Cheryl off of her as the older Stripper started to fuck her clit to clit while mashing their cxnt lips into a wet mass of jiggling squirting jello.
Amy yanked and clawed away at Cheryl with both her hands, but her claws had either become stuffed with mud or broken off. One thing Cheryl had was an extremely long tongue, about a good two inches longer that Amy’s.  Also her nails were all natural manicures, hard as bone along with the clit that was now fucking Amy hard.
But fight fans, this additional 15 minutes of lesbian fuckery conquest for Cheryl, was not the end of the fight.
The constant fuck friction and squirting of femme cum made the legs of both women especially Amy’s that much more slippery, and Cheryl’s claw hold started to slip.
Amy sensed her chance to roll the Stripper off of her and towards the wall.
As Cheryl lost her grip, Amy clamped down on her enemy with both legs, now pulling her tightly into an angry body to body lock up, and twisted Cheryl off and towards the wall. 
With both women now side to side and in a tight full catball, before Cheryl could counter Amy’s move and roll them away from the wall, Amy grabbed her black hair then started to bang the Strippers head against the wall.
Cheryl countered with a head butt to Amy’s nose, nearly breaking it and causing a torrent of blood to spill out.  Cheryl too had a good nose bleed from the head banging.
They now were in a full rotating classic naked catball, spinning around the mini park like an angry spinning top.  All the dirty little fight ball had on now, was their shoes and the remnants of their mini skirts about their waists. Their bloodied faces and necks had become glued together, along with their pussies munching and spewing various feminine fluids into one another, while their rock hard nipples had made permanent impressions into the other’s tit flesh.
For another 30 minutes at least, they continued to rotate like this, slowly but surely slowing down until they rotated and stopped at my feet with their entwined twats jiggling and spewing at me.
I looked at one of their watches from their bags, to see what time it was.  Holly fuck, they had been in their little fuck fight for nearly five hours! It was nearly sunrise.  I only had time enough to somehow separate their comatose fleshy-catball then head home and clean them up.  Worst still I had to do all of this with my six inch raging hard on
My van was only  a few feet away, and between my overcoat and some bush tarps I could use, I was able to walk out the staggering naked duo with one on either side of me. When I got them back to my house, I performed some basic first aid, let them soak in my big jacuzzi and of course had a barf pail or two near by for them.
No sooner than they were puked out, cleaned up and had stopped bleeding. Smack smack WAM thump they were coiled up and rolling all over the floor again.  Fortunately, they had tumbled into my big walk in closet, so I closed the door and enjoyed the show as my stiffy was erected once again, then after about an hour and with their permission I helped them get rid of some anger with a well placed hotdog between their pulsating pussy lips.
The End and with a happy happy ending LOL

Is it real or is it Fetish Clown? I like cat fights, wrestling, mixed, sexfights, cat balling, face sitting, scissors, Alien twists, sci-fi fetish, Monsters Vampires, foot, leg, upskirt and other sexy fetish. YES I do CUSTOMS