News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 9 -- Rebecca versus Raine

• 3 Replies
This poll is the ninth in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in San Francisco.  The participants are:

Rebecca (5'6 135 pounds 23 y/o) is a recent graduate of the U of A.  She moved to southern California to take a job as a nurse in a local hospital.  She lives a somewhat active lifestyle.  Played sports in high school, but not at the college level.  She believes she is strong and has been working on her cardio in anticipation of participating in the fight.  Rebecca's response -- "I am strong and have been an athlete all my life.  I have never backed down to a challenge in my life and I don't expect to start now."   

Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) lives in the Seattle area.  She is an aspiring musician and can be seen in clubs around the city.  She is an outdoor enthusiast and lives a very active lifestyle.  When she isn't singing, working out, or just outdoors Raine works for a small technology company.  Raine's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I live my life to the fullest.  I embrace opportunity and I love coming out on top."

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight.  Raine is also shown the clip of Rebecca's interview for the AWC Internet Show.

Rebecca arrives and heads to her dressing room.  Already understanding how things are done she pulls on her green bikini.  She takes a few minutes to stretch and then takes her long dark hair and pulls it up into a pony tail.  Her demeanor calm and calculating as she moves back to stretching as she prepares for her match.  Rebecca sits down and quietly checks her phone.  She closes her eyes and leans her head back and relaxes.  The interview crew arrives and she strolls casually to the interview room next door.  She sits down and watches the video of Raine.  "Tonight will be my night.  I don't really care much about her at all.  I should have won last time and I will win now.  I'm not letting her embarrass me like I was last time out."

Raine is preparing for the fight in her own room on the opposite side of the main arena.  She changes into her multi-colored patterned bikini which accentuates her light toned skin.  Her reddish blond hair pulled up into two pigtails jutting out from each side of her head.  She looks completely harmless and innocent as she prepares for the fight.  As she stretches and moves around the room she looks relaxed and confident.  The interview crew calls her into the small interview room and she enters smiling.  Her stage presence from having performed for crowds clearly showing as she plays to the cameras almost perfectly.  She sits down and watches the video clips of Rebecca as well as her prior fight with Callie.  At a number of points during the fight video her facial expression showing some surprise.  "That was some fight those two had last time.  I can see why she is bitter and upset about how things turned out.  You know she seems more interested in Callie right now than me.  I think that's a good thing for me.  That lack of focus on tonight is going to cost her.  I don't intend to head home a loser. "  Raine finishes and then stands up and heads out to the arena area. 

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you."

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  "Are you two ready?"  Both girls nod and smile.  Raine takes the opportunity to play to the crowd "Let's get this party started!!" and then she hops up and down several times causing her full breasts to bounce and jiggle in her bikini top.  The crowd cheers at her behaviors and Rebecca grits her teeth as the newcomer tries to show her up.  "You're asking for it bitch" Rebecca snarls as they separate.  Both head back towards their side of the room.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 9 -- Rebecca versus Raine
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 02:14:16 AM »
Rebecca

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 02:14:38 AM »
Raine

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 02:16:35 AM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Rebecca intent on coming out fast and hard starts throwing slaps at Raine's body wanting to get her off balance and uncertain.  Rebecca figuring that Raine wont be ready for the intensity of that approach counts on using the slaps to allow her to then take control of Raine.  Raine not giving any ground deflects and blocks most of the slaps as a few land on her body.  Mainly on the defensive Raine also tries to land a few shots on Rebecca with most being blocked by her opponent. 

After taking several hard slaps to the body, a frustrated Raine lunges into Rebecca and grabs hold of her hair.  Rebecca is prepared for her and immediately grabs Raine's hair in return and the two tug and yank at each other pulling hard. 

Both leaning over as each pulls down on the other, both stumbling a bit trying to keep their balance.  The taller Raine finally is able to pull Rebecca off balance causing her to go to her knees as Rebecca loses her grip on Raine's hair. 

Raine lands a hard slap on Rebecca's back as she has her on her knees and in an awkward position.  The sound of Raine's hand on the bare back travels throughout the room SSSLLLAPPPPP!!!!  Rebecca yells out in pain and suddenly Raine flops over backwards landing hard on the floor.  Rebecca's hands on one of Raine's feet as she ends up crashing down.  Raine is stunned momentarily from the impact and Rebecca is all over her opportunity. 

Rebecca violently wrenches Raine's ankle getting an immediate scream from Raine.  Raine reacts kicking out with her free foot landing it squarely on Rebecca's chest sending her flying backwards.  The groan from Rebecca clearly audible to the entire crowd as she sprawls out. 

The furious start leading to both girls coming to their feet solely.  Rebecca still feeling the kick to the chest and Raine looking a bit gimpy as she appears to be limping slightly on the ankle Rebecca was twisting on earlier.  Both circle warily ready to go a second time as the crowd cheers them on. 

During the opening exchange Callie slipped into the room and grabbed a seat on one of the couches so far not being spotted by Rebecca. 

Rebecca smiles at Raine as she sees her slight limp.  "Hurts doesn't it?" she taunts "it only gets worse from here."  Raine angered by Rebecca's cockiness snaps out "I'm going to embarrass you just like Callie did you smug bitch." 

Rebecca yells out YAAAAHHHHH and goes right at Raine dropping low planning to tackle her to the ground.  Raine dodges to the left to get out of the way and does so for the most part other than that sore ankle giving way and causing  her to trip and fall to her side.  Rebecca coming right at Raine misses her and Raine's hands push at her shoulder as she passes by causing Rebecca to trip and fall to the floor. 

Both hitting the floor with Rebecca scrambling around to go after Raine again.  Raine trying to roll to her knees to meet her.  The sore ankle slowing her down a bit as Rebecca crashes into her from the side instead of front on going down to the floor atop Raine.  Raine throws an elbow into Rebecca's body as Rebecca grabs her by the hair shoving her head to the floor. 

Rebecca's mouth opens up as she takes the elbow.  Rebecca's other hand swings out driving a fist into Raine's belly as she traps her on her side underneath her.  Raine gasps out from the hard punch and now can't use the elbow as the arm is trapped in tight to her body and Rebecca's body. 

For several moments Raine struggles to roll to a more defensible position and while she does so Rebecca lands several hard punches on Raine's belly and chest.  One of the punches square on to Raine's large breast mashing it.  Raine responds with a loud yelp of pain as Rebecca's knuckles drive home. 

Finally Raine is able to roll to her back with Rebecca atop her and get her arms into play as Rebecca locks grips and they struggle.  Rebecca steps up the mental games as she screams loudly at Raine "I'll destroy you bitch.  I'm going to hurt you bad unless you quit now.  You're already hurting aren't ya.  Just say it!!!!"

Raine getting to her back with Rebecca over the top of her straddling her hips hands locked together with Raine trying to twist and throw Rebecca off of her. 

In an instant Rebecca overpowers Raine as she leans forward shoving the arms to the floor pinning her down.  The body weight helping out quite a bit as Rebecca bears down on Raine.  Rebecca's ass sliding higher up Raine's body as Raine kicks her feet trying to throw her off. 

Rebecca's ass now at about Raine's chest as she lifts and drives down mashing Raine's chest under her.  Oooonnnhhhhh groans out Raine as Rebecca pushes down.  The bigger problem for Raine though is Rebecca sliding her knees over the pinned arms as she traps Raine. 

Now able to use her hands Rebecca slaps down hard on Raine's exposed face and then squeezes her face as she slide her other hand onto Raine's neck and starts choking her.  Raine kicks and screams and then gags as her air is being cutoff. 

Several moments of squeezing and choking go by before Raine is able to quick her feet hard enough to slip and arm free of Rebecca's knees.  Rebecca is forced to let go of Raine's face to regain control of the arm overpowering Raine again and working the arm towards being trapped under Rebecca's knee again.  Raine is coughing and gagging as she is still being choked by Rebecca. 

Callie stands up and yells out "Let her up bitch" and the crowd all gets to its feet murmuring and staring.  Rebecca hears the girl yell out and it takes a moment for her to look up and realize who yelled at her. 

Rebecca pauses and its obvious to everyone that she is struggling to focus on Raine as she learns Callie is in the room. 

Rebecca's face turns red with anger as her emotions are clearly on display.  Callie's presence have a significant impact on Rebecca.  Raine still trapped under her being choked squirms and kicks trying to get Rebecca off of her chest.  The kicking and thrashing slowing dramatically as Raine is wearing down. 

"Fuck you Callie" snarls Rebecca as she returns all of her attention to Raine.  "Who's going to be embarrassed tonight.  Huh. Who?" screams Rebecca as she stops choking Raine and slaps her face several times getting cries of pain from Raine. 

"Not so tough now are you" Rebecca hisses and then raises and drops her ass on top of Raine's chest causing her to groan out loudly "Oooohhhhhnnnnnn".  Raine no longer fighting back as Rebecca just punishes her.  Rebecca knows it's only a matter of time now and rather than have her submit now Rebecca climbs off her and walks around her in a circle like a lioness stalking her prey. 

Raine rolls over and pulls her legs under her getting to her hands and knees under Rebecca's watchful eye.  As she tries to get off of the floor Rebecca steps in and grabs Raine by the hair yanking and half-dragging Raine as she stumbles and tries to get her feet under her. 

Rebecca pulls her across the floor getting close to where Callie is standing and watching intently.  The officiator moves between the two of them to make sure they are separated.  Rebecca getting as far as she is going to be allowed stops and pulls Raine up to her feet by the hair.  Raine grabs for the hand in her hair and Rebecca holds tight and slams two quick punches to Raine's exposed belly.  Raine's mouth opens "oooooooohhhhffffff" comes flying out as her legs buckle and she doubles over.  Rebecca's hand in her hair keeps her from falling completely to the floor.  Raine's mouth opens and closes and nothing comes out. 

Rebecca smiles at Callie stepping in close with her hand buried in Raine's hair and pulls her head back so she is facing up right into Rebecca's face.  "You're so over" Rebecca hisses and leans down kissing Raine on her forehead.  Raine dangling in her grasp no longer fighting back as Rebecca reaches out and grabs her bikini top pulling it right off of her body. 

Raine's chest exposed to the crowd and the camera causing a cheer to go up from the crowd.  Now everyone but Callie seems to be a Rebecca fan.  Rebecca twirls the bikini top in her hand as Raine finally gasps out "I give up". 

Rebecca shoves her head forward and tosses Raine to her belly on the floor.  "Is that so?" Rebecca taunts as she sits down on Raine's firm ass and pulls her arms behind her back. 

Rebecca quickly wraps the bikini top around Raine's hands tying them up tightly.  Using the long strings, Rebecca pulls Raine's feet up into the air and folds them down wrapping the leftover bikini string around Raine's ankles and securing the hands and ankles together fully immobilizing Raine. 

Standing over the top of her tied up prey, Rebecca calls out "I'm going to do the same thing to this bitch" and she points at Callie.  Callie raises her middle finger to Rebecca.  "I'm not Raine.  Last time we met on the floor you were begging me to stop.  You'll beg again." 

Rebecca tries to get to Callie and Callie laughs at her.  "Get on back to your match stupid" Callie snaps.  Rebecca shakes her head and puts her foot on Raine's ass and flexes her arms over her head.  Then quickly turns and leaves the arena appearing angry and upset as she leaves.

Raine is left there on the floor and Callie goes over and unties the bikini top letting her arms and legs drop to the floor. 

Callie turns and leaves the room taking the bikini top with her.  An unmoving Raine is helped to her feet and walked to her dressing room.  The clock in the corner stops at 9 minutes and 15 seconds as the fight draws to a close.