News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 59 -- Bao versus Charlotte

• 0 Replies
This poll is the fifty-ninth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  Tonight's fight is a special matchup with Bao defending her Pacific Club Championship.  The fight will follow the standard title fight rules.  There will be absolutely no rules and will be a best of 3 falls match unless one fighter is knocked out or simply quits the fight early.  The fight will be held in Tokyo.

As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  The story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Please remember the poll does not control the outcomes of the fight it is only part of the fun.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  The participants are:

Bao (5'3 109 pounds 25 y/o) lives near Hong Kong.  Bao is a former gymnast and currently is the wife of a Chinese government official.  She loves to compete still and works out regularly in her studio.  She is extremely strong and well-conditioned.  Bao's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "My body is just as strong now as it ever was.  I work hard at staying flexible and powerful.  I will crush opponents in a fight like I crushed opponents in competitions when I was younger."  Bao won her first fight with Glenna and then defeated Yuki before winning the Pacific Club Title by defeating Anushka.

Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Auckland, New Zealand.  Charlotte works in the health care field while she continues to go to school for an advanced degree in the field.  She has very little spare time due to work and her studies.  She enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities when she has the time.  She hits the gym on occasion, but doesn't have enough time to be a regular.  Charlotte's interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I know my way around a fight.  I grew up with older siblings and they weren't the kindest.  Everything I have in my life I have worked hard to get.  I love to compete and love the attention being a great Apartment fighter will bring."  Charlotte won her first fight in dominating fashion over Sukara and then defeated Yuki fairly convincingly.

The fight is scheduled to take place in the home of wealthy business tycoon in Tokyo.  The days prior to the fight are full of events and parties to celebrate the fighters and the upcoming championship bout.  There were also some local private fights as well as an Apartment Wrestling Club private fight.  The fans on site in Tokyo for the match are incredibly excited and there is a lot of buzz surrounding the match. 

Both girls boasting undefeated records arrive at the fight location in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  They are both using a bedroom suite on the property as their changing area.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, the opponent's prior fights along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Charlotte arrives on property in advance of the fight and is placed in her room.  She carefully unpacks her clothing and prepares for the fight.  She changes into her floral print bikini top and bottoms.  Her wavy red hair and bikini highlight her skin tone and facial features which including her glowing green eyes.  Charlotte pulls her hair back into a high pony tail atop the back of her head.  After changing, Charlotte warms up by stretching and jogging in place for a few minutes.  She is clearly anxious for the fight to start and seems a bit irritated by having to wait for the fight time to arrive.  When asked for her thoughts on the fight she is snappy with the interview crew.  "Look I think I told you at my last fight.  Bao is no match for me.  That title is mind.  I'll crush her.  I'm a stronger, faster and meaner fighter than anyone else she has matched up with so far.  I won't be caught off guard and beaten by her quickness or flexibility.  I'm ready and that title goes home with me!!!"

Bao, in her nearby dressing room, changes into her favorite green bikini which shows off her full breasts.  As usual for her, Bao has trained hard in the weeks leading up to the fight.  Her fitness level is top notch and she is ready for the fight.  As she stretches and loosens up there is no question that she is strong and in great shape.  "This girl definitely wants me.  She was talking about me before her last fight.  She will get me now and then we see if she really wanted this tonight.  She won't take what is mine.  I will end her tonight.  This is my Club and my Title.  Her mouth and arrogance offends me."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Bao and Charlotte.  "This one is going to be all Charlotte.  I thought the Club was premature letting Bao and Anushka fight for the Title.  Charlotte to me is clearly the best fighter in the Club and maybe one of the best in the world.  Tonight she will make a statement at Bao's expense."  The second commentator begins "Bao showed me something last time.  I thought she had no chance and she whipped Anushka.  I don't think she whips Charlotte tonight though.  It will be an interesting matchup to watch.  In the end, I'm sticking with my theory that Bao is just too small to hold off Charlotte.  The Title will change hands tonight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout consists of a wide open space for the fighters with a series of seats along 3 of the four walls.  The crowd is buzzing with excitement and energy as they wait for the fighters to appear. 

The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  There are no rules for tonight's fight other than when a fall ends there will be a one minute rest period.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you submits two falls,  says you are done for the night, or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue or the situation is prolonged too far after a fall that occurs before the end of the fight.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you. 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  Neither fighter is particularly talkative as they both stare intently at their opponent.  The hostility between the two obvious as they glare at one another.  "The title is mine bitch" yells out Charlotte as they stand across the room from one another.  "Then you try and come take it whore!" yells back Bao.  The crowd cheers as both fighters begin dancing in place getting ready to start the fight.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.  The crowd cheers with excitement as the title fight gets started. 

As soon as the command to begin is given both girls move directly across the floor towards the other.  Charlotte presses in towards Bao, and her opponent tries to slip to the side to move around her.  Charlotte slides in that direction cutting off Bao's effort and they crash into one another with a SLAP sound as flesh meets flesh.

Each fighter grabs for the other and they end up with their hands locked together as each tries to overpower the other.  Both grunt with the effort as they press tightly to one another.  In these initial moments neither is able to find a way to overpower the other to gain an advantage.

Charlotte tries to push her arm up and loop it around Bao's neck, but Bao quickly slides to the side to avoid the attempt at a headlock.  Taking advantage of Charlotte's exposure, Bao shoves her shoulder in tight and tries to knock Charlotte off balance.  The big red head staggers back a step or two with Bao pressing forward, but is able to regain her balance. 

"Fuck off slag!!!" grunts Charlotte as she stabilizes the situation and maintains her footing.  "Come on big girl" hisses Bao as they press tightly into one another.  As Charlotte presses forward, Bao shifts directions and quickly gives ground while at the same time yanking Charlotte in her direction.  Charlotte is caught off guard by Bao's sudden change in direction and staggers forward and over Bao's perfectly placed leg.

Charlotte trips and stumbles forward as Bao pivots yanking Charlotte forward slinging her to the ground with a loud THUMP as Charlotte hits the floor hard letting out a loud groan.  As soon as Charlotte hits the floor she immediately pushes her hands off the floor trying to spring back to her feet.  Unfortunately for the red head, Bao is lighting fast.  Bao pivots in pursuit and launches a hard kick at her downed opponent.  Just as Charlotte shoves off the floor, Bao's foot lands on her ribcage with a THUD sending Charlotte rolling across the floor.

Bao doesn't hesitate as she continues her pursuit of her downed opponent.  Charlotte tries to cover up, but Bao slashes a hard stomp down driving it squarely into Charlotte's soft breast.  The stomp generates a piercing scream from Charlotte as her large breast is mashed flat to her chest.  The force of blow to her breast causes Charlotte to pull her hands to her chest to protect herself. 

YAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! screams out Bao as she makes her next move.  Bao, seeing an opportunity, lunges straight atop Charlotte driving a knee to her body as she swings several punches at Charlotte's head.  Before Charlotte can react, Bao is all over her landing several quick and hard shots on her head and shoulder area. 

Charlotte goes limp as Bao rains down several more blows and the officiator lunges in to stop the fight to check Charlotte.  Bao jumps to her feet and throws her hands in the air over her head in celebration.  "Come on bitch --- GET UP!!!!" she yells out as she circles around.  The officiator stands and grabs Bao's hand shoving it in the air.  "YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT --- AN STILL CHAMPION BAO!!!!!!

The crowd is stunned at the outcome of the fight.  The fight was over by knockout before it even had much of a chance to get started.  As Bao celebrates her win, Charlotte is tended to by the officiator.  The much hyped Pacific Club Championship fight ended in a crushing defeat for Charlotte.