News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Me and she

• 0 Replies

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
Me and she
« on: February 03, 2021, 12:05:42 PM »
I walked in front, she stomped behind me. I appreciated her. The enemy is pretty strong. Broad shoulders, fleshy legs. There may be problems, but I wanted to start all over first. I turned sharply, and waved my hand in the jaw. ..she was ready, and intercepting my hand, punched me in the nose, then another. I gasped in surprise. She grabbed me by the collar of my leather jacket with her other hand, and drove her knee under the belly, then again and again ... Strong bitch. ..she prepared for a knee in the nose, bending me slightly forward. I foresaw this, and having pushed off I fell on my ass. She fell on me, and got a foot in the crotch, then in the nose. She grabbed her face with her hands and backed away. ..I got up from the ground, and raised my fists, went forward. The syuha waved my hand for protection, I bent under her and hit her in the liver and then in the nose. ..she stepped back, two hooks went down her cheeks, the third Ksenia intercepted, and blocking the second hand, hit her knee in the stomach, then another and another. My fuse was gone in an instant. ..She grabbed me by the throat with one hand, I grabbed her with both hands and immediately got a fist under the chest, and again, I missed three blows and wheezed. It was hard to breathe, I was twisted in half in pain. ..Ksenia let me go and still hit me in the nose with her knee, as planned. From the blow, I threw up my hands, blood spurted up, and I threw my head up and fell to the ground. This bitch sat on top of me, pressing my hips with her feet and began pounding my face with her fist. ..the mouth filled with blood, the lips were numb from the blows. I grabbed her hand, and with the last bit of strength I pulled it off myself. Tough bitch and hits well. I got up and wiped the blood from my face, there was protection from this mare. ..she kicked me right in the nose twice, I dodged the hook and the apercode, then she kicked the bochin. I grabbed her with my hand, and without letting go, hit the bottom of my palm in her nose from below, then between her legs. ..she twisted in pain, then screamed and threw herself at me with a right hook. I intercepted him, but immediately punched him in the nose. This blonde was starting to piss me off. I parried her next blow and raised my hand and turned my back to her. ..two elbow strikes in the stomach and one in the nose. Ksenia snapped. I grabbed her hand tighter, threw it over myself, and wringing my hand between my legs and pressing my knee, began to beat my teeth with my fist. ..she squeaked with hatred, and somehow managed to hit me with the other hand in that place and throw me off. She was furious with pain, wiping blood from her lips. Fury overwhelmed her. ..I raised my fists for the last fight. I intercepted her hook with the opposite hand, and lifting it, hit her with my fist in the left side under the rib. Two blows went like clockwork, then tilted her slightly forward, hit three times with her knee under the chest. ..she managed to punch me in the bikini area, and free to punch me in the nose. I stepped back and we started to cut open. She hit hard and painfully, and her two hooks went like clockwork. I stepped back, then got another hook. ..blood splattered on the leaves, I was turned in half. She rejoiced and walked forward. I grabbed both of her hands and hit her with my knee down her belly, then hit her head hard in the nose. She staggered back with a gasp of pain. ..Ksenia was about to wave her hand, but two of my hooks discouraged her from shoving further, her hands dropped. I hit hard and rosy. She turned her half-turn, blood gushing from her mouth onto the ground, making an arc. ..Ksenia fell to her knees, then collapsed on her face to the ground. I turned her onto her back and sat on top, pressing her on the sides with my hips. She didn't resist. Tears ran down my cheeks, and there was despair in my eyes. ..I grabbed her with one hand for the bars and with the other, clenching my fist tighter, hit her hard on the nose, then again ... I hit her face harder and harder each time, I liked it. She moaned in pain but then fell silent. I screamed at every blow. ..the fist was numb with pain. Her face turned into a bloody red spot. She choked on her blood, her nose was broken, blood streaks across her cheeks ... I got up slowly, and kicked her in the side, I sat down under a tree .