News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline Kasia World

Re: Pretty Little Liars
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2022, 02:25:29 AM »
*sliding up behind Mobina , my hands glide under her pretty yellow dress as I grope her lovely body * Nnnnnnmmmmmmmm!!! Your lady boss could NOT be more proud darling !!! After doming pretty Jessica , China sooooooo had this coming !! I think we are going to have so much fun playing with our new toy !!!!

And then will come Jen…. And then will come Susie …. And then will come Katie !!! *purriing as I lick the back of Mobina’s ear , pulling her body against mine as our legs tangle together. *.

Silk Stockings Girls FOREVER!!!

Silk Stockings Girls are not dizy! It's so lame of you girls making fun of our inteligence! Say that to my face Susie and I'll scratch you'res up!!
It's funny but every time Stevie talks the only sound that comes outta her mouth is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" like Charlie Brown's teacher in Peanuts cartoons.  ;)  :D  :P

Susie's insecure jealousy is BEYOND pathetic!!

She tots is! You’re just as smart as Susie Mistress!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2022, 04:51:36 AM »

Wowza! I totes forgot how paranoid y'all are when I was a Silk! I never said you all were ditzy. I never said you all aren't intelligent either. Don't put words in my mouth now Paige! All I said was every time my former mentor and captain Stevie talks I hear "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" If she has probs with that she can tell me herself. Of course all I'll hear is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh"    ;)  :D

It's time to call the Wah-bulance!

Not to worry, we'll have pay back for holding China Doll as a your play thing. Remember last time Stevie??
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 05:10:57 AM by "Katie" »
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2022, 07:51:11 AM »

Wowza! I totes forgot how paranoid y'all are when I was a Silk! I never said you all were ditzy. I never said you all aren't intelligent either. Don't put words in my mouth now Paige! All I said was every time my former mentor and captain Stevie talks I hear "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh" If she has probs with that she can tell me herself. Of course all I'll hear is "Wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh"    ;)  :D

Not to worry, we'll have pay back for holding China Doll as a your play thing. Remember last time Stevie??

Ohh Katie, my sweet but very naughty babygirl. You'll be all tied up and gagged and collared right next to her, sweetie  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2022, 09:31:08 PM »

The Silk Stockings Girls have had plenty of victories too!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2022, 01:03:04 AM »

i cant wait to see what you can do about it , you better try your best because this time you have NO chance

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2022, 09:35:00 PM »

Opening up the Silk Dictionary written 'n edited by Captain Stevie 'n looking up her definition of PLENTY ...

PLENTY (pronoun) - two or three, but more likely just one or two

I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2022, 11:17:26 PM »

Opening up the Silk Dictionary written 'n edited by Captain Stevie 'n looking up her definition of PLENTY ...

Stop making fun of Stevie! She is amazing!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2022, 01:21:08 AM »

Stop making fun of Stevie! She is amazing!
dont worry, she will stop when i shove a gagball in her mouth

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2022, 06:46:15 PM »
Just wanted to say, all you Pretty Lil' Liars would make such pretty lil' trophies in the Silk Trophy Room  :-*

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2022, 04:22:16 AM »
Just wanted to say, all you Pretty Lil' Liars would make such pretty lil' trophies in the Silk Trophy Room  :-*

Haha like that's gonna happen! Meanwhile, we have quite a collection of lil' trophies from the Silks.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 04:25:26 AM by "Katie" »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2022, 10:30:17 PM »
happy thanksgiving to the pll :)
the prez tramp

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2022, 04:28:24 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Pretty Little Liar sisters!
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2022, 06:45:10 PM »

Haha like that's gonna happen! Meanwhile, we have quite a collection of lil' trophies from the Silks.

Pretty soon we're gonna have to build a bigger trophy room!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2022, 12:10:41 AM »
in the name of my sisters VF i want to wish a happy thanksgiving to the Pretty Little Liars
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2022, 02:36:19 PM »

Heheh, ooh and you my sweet babygirl would definitely complete my trophy collection ;)