News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pretty Little Liars

• 147 Replies

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
Re: Pretty Little Liars
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2022, 04:35:56 AM »
Just wanted to say, all you Pretty Lil' Liars would make such pretty lil' trophies in the Silk Trophy Room  :-*

Haha like that's gonna happen! Meanwhile, we have quite a collection of lil' trophies from the Silks.

Heheh, ooh and you my sweet babygirl would definitely complete my trophy collection ;)

I'm pretty sure your panties in a part of our lil' collection. ;)
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2022, 08:08:00 PM »
Just wanted to say, all you Pretty Lil' Liars would make such pretty lil' trophies in the Silk Trophy Room  :-*

Haha like that's gonna happen! Meanwhile, we have quite a collection of lil' trophies from the Silks.

Heheh, ooh and you my sweet babygirl would definitely complete my trophy collection ;)

Yup, right next to Stevie's stockings   ;)   :P
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2022, 08:36:16 PM »

When we meet again hunny....I will break you completely! I have a score to settle with you little bird!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2022, 08:44:24 PM »

When we meet again hunny....I will break you completely! I have a score to settle with you little bird!

Ummmm, are ya really really REALLY sure you want to take another walk in the dark with me? You remember how the last one turned out, don'tcha?   ;)  :P
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2022, 09:36:08 PM »

Ummmm, are ya really really REALLY sure you want to take another walk in the dark with me? You remember how the last one turned out, don'tcha?   ;)  :P

OK....I'm sorry...I'm like totally speechless now.... hunny...for like over a year I OWNED you....You were my pretty little Stockings Girl pet and I trained you.....every great thing you ever did was because of me....your teacher....Honestly....you should be like worshipping me ...but whatever.....You go and join my lame sister's group.... Yes, the last time we fought you beat me. I won't try to deny that...I will say...that is the LAST WIN you will EVER get over me.....
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2022, 10:54:13 PM »
such carrying on ! between the p l l and silk girls

maybe a unbiased tramp should serve as a mediator
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2022, 11:44:03 PM »

OK....I'm sorry...I'm like totally speechless now.... hunny...for like over a year I OWNED you....You were my pretty little Stockings Girl pet and I trained you.....every great thing you ever did was because of me....your teacher....Honestly....you should be like worshipping me ...but whatever.....You go and join my lame sister's group.... Yes, the last time we fought you beat me. I won't try to deny that...I will say...that is the LAST WIN you will EVER get over me.....
beat her Miss Stevie she doesn't even deserve to worship you,,,,,,you with your perfect body,,,OMG,,,, HOTTEST on FCF,,, You are much more classy than those low class PLL ,,,,,we will Hunt her and her low class GF soon *giggles*

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2022, 12:42:52 AM »
You please shut up Mobina!! You don’t dare to fight for your own group so fuck off bitch!!
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2022, 12:46:57 AM »
You please shut up Mobina!! You don’t dare to fight for your own group so fuck off bitch!!
i do your not just my type

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2022, 07:35:33 AM »

Hmph! When I get my hands on you my darling, I'll be sure to shove a fresh pair of my panties down your pretty mouth  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2022, 12:20:25 PM »

Or instead maybe my dear sister and I come together to mop the floor with you! *giggles* I'm sure our boyfriends would LOVE to watch a "blonde VS skank.....I mean brunette" match!   ;D ;D ;D

You're always so useful Lexi! Thank you!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2022, 11:56:15 PM »

Or instead maybe my dear sister and I come together to mop the floor with you! *giggles* I'm sure our boyfriends would LOVE to watch a "blonde VS skank.....I mean brunette" match!   ;D ;D ;D

You're always so useful Lexi! Thank you!!!

i so hope it's  the queen silk that tries
the prez tramp

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2022, 01:30:11 AM »
Stevie and the Silks whining again.....Some things never change.
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2022, 07:55:46 AM »
Stevie and the Silks whining again.....Some things never change.

Listen here, pretty one. If ya don't pipe down I'll wrap ya up myself and show ya how you're supposed to squeeze a gal into submission!

Offline MahsaMotevalian

• 24yo brunette who is interested in sexfights.
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2022, 06:20:43 AM »
i do your not just my type
Oh really? You never fight me so how do you know that? Other than being scared, it does not have any other meaning. And in addition our styles also match as well
Never threaten an Iranian girl, She will definitely kick your ass!!