News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Megaboobs v Featherweight Poll vote here :)

• 26 Replies

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Re: Megaboobs v Featherweight Poll vote here :)
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2014, 06:07:47 AM »
BOOOOOOOOO Becky needs a tag partner :p
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline horseman

• God Member
  • Emma, my sextoys
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 10:11:01 PM »
funny matchup i think, i got no move from the profile but since im a sexfighter and becky seems to be slutty i would like to see how she unties the thong of her big and busty foe and eats her pussy until she loses her balance! maybe then apply a huricanrana or put her somehow else with a headscissor down and then mount her face... miss big tittys called you bratty in one of her posts? show her how bratty you are and let her smell your young featherweight pussy  :D

good luck to both but i hope the tiny slut wins this!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:11:52 PM by Lindsay_Sexfights »
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 02:21:27 AM »
i stay on top of you... feeling your slaps on my buttcheek and they make my ass jiggle. i also feel how you grab my thong with your other hand and your tangling forces my pussy to cameltoe a bit in the fabric. the crowd seems to like the hot topless action here but there still a lot of them chanting for you... i lift my chest up a bit and grab my breast which nipple is poking into your cheek... lift it a bit up and then i let it fall down... i begin to titbox your face with my breast now and i can hear your muffled moans under my huge tit. then i put all the weight of my chest into your face again and my allready rockhard nipple is poking into your cheek again. rubbing my own face into one of your d cups at the same time and begin to nibble on your nipple.... hmm they are so hard too!

i can hear that the crowd wants some more action and so i decide to switch my plan. i wrap my arms around your waist now... force my hands under your back as i press them through the canvas and your skin. sliding a bit up on you and go on my knees... lifting you now with all my strength and get up on my feets... got you and you are hanging head down between my legs in a 69-pildedriver position. i turn around in circles to give everyone a nice few and then one of my hands moves to the strings of your thong while the other keeps holding you... with two quick moves i untie the strings... the thong just hanging loose on your crotch now and the crowd goes wild as they realize that something sexy is going on  ;) yt

sorry for the late post... i was so busy but now it is going on and remember that becky got a lot of spicey move-pics on her profile so suggest somthing!  :)

Groaning into your chest, my face planted into the ring canvas from the weight of your chest, your thick stiffened nipple jabbing into the side of my face...grrr so close, normally I could tilt my head and tease my way out...uhhh but turning my head all the way to the side is the only way to keep my mouth and nose uncovered, my hands sliding up the curve of your buttcheeks and giving them another firm *Spank!* as I squirm under you, legs kicking on the ring canvas.  Feeling you start to lift your breast slightly, getting ready to slip my head out from under you when *whap!* my face is planted back into the ring once...twice...uhhh!  groaning into your chest wiggling my face as you titbox me with your MM cup, practically pinning me to the canvas with one titty!

Tilting my head searching for your thick nub, my hands sliding up your hips trying to push your titty off my face...'pmphhhh!' your titflesh fills my hands and pounds over my face, mushrooming over my mouth and nose engulfing me, forcing me to tilt my head back to the side...grrr.....feeling your nipple poking into my cheek, then your teeth on my own tiny coral tip...my hands pawing at your hips, trying to pull you forward when....uhhh...hands sliding under my back, your MM cup sliding off my face as I gasp to take a full breath, only to feel you crawling over me, both breasts now pressing tightly over me pinning my hips to the canvas, spreading my legs trying to wrap my thighs around one of them but 'uhhhhhhhh!' my skinny legs get pinned flat into the canvas, your coral nipple sliding over my cameltoed thong as you get your arms under me....'oh no...nnnooooo!'  my whole body tightens as your arms dig into my back, my legs dangling in the air as my back takes most of the weight....mpmphhh! 

Bracing myself as I'm hauled upsidedown for everyone to see, my lil arms reaching around your waistline to steady myself....uhhhh!  the more I squirm the tighter your arms feel around my back, groaning as your smooth shapely thighs brush against my face as you turn....uhhh! smacking me with the front of your g string'd kitty in my face as you turn me and strip my thong....my legs dangling in the air, spreading trying to find your head but your MM cups keep us at an annoying distance....grrr!  Feeling them pressing tightly against my hips and thighs keeping them away from your head.  My hands struggling with your thong...nnn!  adding more weight to your grip when I let go of your middle.....fingers shaking as I work the strings of your thong....uhhh!  so hard working upsidedown...everytime your grip changes I get a little bounce!  Each bounce and twist sends your hips smacking into my face and your titties against my hips!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 03:00:01 AM »
Becky is a sweetie....sure she can be a sassy brat ya just wanna flatten, but she's super fun.   I don't know Rachel, but she certainly has the size advantage.   Anyway, I voted for the devil I know and am rooting for Becky.  Go Beckers!!    ;D

Offline jennifer_crushes

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 04:10:33 AM »
Total mismatch. Becky will get squashed/smothered.

theone1

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 11:53:46 PM »
I hope Rachel sits on Becky's face when it's all said and done.

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2014, 12:44:28 AM »
This is like totally unfair!  Even I am bigger then Becky!  I would so wreck her!

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 02:17:37 AM »
i feel how your fingers are trying to get on the strings of my thong... your legs are struggling to catch my head but my MM melons are keeping them away for now. i keep holding you with one arm now in this upsidedown bearhug and the other hand is moving to your thong, which lays on your crotch. grab it with two fingers and throw it away and you are completly nude now. the crowd gets excited and they want to see some more hot action... my hand covers your pussy now and begins to rub it.

meanwhile i realize that you opened one string of my thong and it is only hanging on the other string now. i dont like this bratty move and so i decide to humilate you some more and begin to slap my crotch into your face... taking levrage with my hips and slap them into your face again and again. "how do you like that, huh? what is my little becky slut going to do with my pussy in her face?" i ask and laugh at the same time.

my hand keeps to rub your pussy and i feel how it moistens up slightly... i feel how your tiny but rockhard nipples are poking to my belly everytime i thrust my crotch into your face. "hmm getting horny my little bitch?" yt

My whole body tenses up for a moment as you slide one hand up, holding me up with one arm but I don't fall.....blushing with my face between your legs, knew you had muscles but...nnNN!  Shaking my head wiggling my face between your legs, my hands clutching the curves of your amazing thonged ass....gawd its so firm and tight, everyone is always distracted by your imposing rack they hardly notice your perfectly rounded booty!  My hot breath panting between your legs as I feel you rubbing me off....'oh fuckkkkkkk!' squeezing my fingers into your buttcheeks, much like your tits: they fill my hands and barely move when I squeeze them....squeezing your booty tight as I feel myself getting so turned on, my toes curling with pleasure for everyone to see as they dangle in the air, your sweaty globes pressing tight against my skinny thighs, keeping me tilted with my legs out and my head pushed into your crotch....

*Smack!*  Uhhhhhh!  My grip slipping on your booty with the first smack of your crotch in my face, taking forever to get your thong off like this....after finally getting one string off *uhhh!*  another thrust from your hips knocks my arms loose and your wet kitty slaps in my face!  Wiggling my face as I take another shot from your crotch right in my nose, making it poke against you and flick against your wet kitty lips, my hands sliding along your hips and the top of your now naked booty, your thong sliding down your thigh as the last strap tears as I try to grab onto anything! My skinny legs tensing, toes curling so much as you work my kitty, shaking my head my little pigtails hanging upsidedown as my whole body starts to tense....nnNN! Your sweet scent invading my nostrils with every thrust of your hips, boxing your crotch with my face....and my face is losing!  Mpmpmhh!!!  squealing between your legs, my eyes widening as I cum hard soaking your hand with my kitty and along the tops of your big titties as they rub all over me, riding waves of pleasure and pain as you thrust your hips into my face, your one arm digging so tight into my back keeping me glued to your hips and tits...not going anywhere....

Uhhhhh!  Another smack from your crotch wakes me up from a dizzy haze, my face anointed with your scent from pounding your kitty is giving me..... my little tits pressed tightly into your tummy, stiff coral nipples rubbing up and down your smooth skin, tormenting me with ticklish flicks over my nubs.... tilting my head trying to press my face up against your mound as you thrust your hips, nnnnn....taking several shots from your wet pussy before I can finally snatch my arms around your middle just above your booty, my face still getting bobbed back and forth...your kitty getting so wet, my nose poking along the lips and flicks over your clit....nnnnn......moaning into your mound as I feel you thrusting your hips flicking it against my nose *flick*flick*flick*   rolling my tongue along your lips *uhhh!*  getting interrupted with another slap from your crotch.....groaning as I flick my tongue out licking you between thrusts from your hips!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 02:22:28 AM by spicey becky »

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 05:29:46 PM »
Nice story!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2014, 04:51:34 AM »
Rachel just too much as expected.  Rachel probably one of the toughest bitches here.

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 06:03:34 AM »
*slap*slap*slap*  shaking my head between your legs as i take slap after slap from your mound, your scent invading my nostrils with every breath i take...my hands sliding up and down the curves of your round bubble booty, my whole body trembling as i cum upside down legs kicking in the air, moaning into your kitty as you thrust your hips coating my face with your juices giving me a big girlie facial

ohhhhhh....your bearhug grip is a tight one, forcing the air from my lungs and locking me in place, my hands wandering up the curves of that amazing ass of yours, all i can do as you ragdoll me in your hug....feeling your clit flicking against my nose with each thrust of your hips....feeling your tongue....my hands squeezing under your ass, rubbing your thighs.....mmmmMM!....wimpering into your mound, feeling my whole body tensing....nnnnNNNN....nNN...your clit flicking my nose back n forth with a slow grind of your hips.....omg...wiggling my face between your legs, struggling to take a deep breath, your arms pushing more air from my lungs... when i start to nod off

*SMACK!* another thrust from your hips smacks my face with your soaked kitty snapping me awake, mpmphh!  wiggling my face, your clit pushing on my nose makes my head bob back n forth, just toying with her newest slave now