News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lady Cinder vs Jewell Marceau

• 10 Replies

Offline Sammy_Fan

Lady Cinder vs Jewell Marceau
« on: October 31, 2023, 09:46:10 PM »
Hi. A few weeks ago it was announced that a shoot had been completed of wrestling between Jewell Marceau and a Lady Cinder.

https://twitter.com/fightbabe/status/1695677793059930383?t=222eqAQ7DxELxENj-ht15g&s=19

The fight was by a @AndyBWrestling.

The fight has not yet been posted and the account named above is no longer in existence (it might've been banned).

Does anyone know if we can expect the fight to be released and if so when?

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
Re: Lady Cinder vs Jewell Marceau
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 05:05:21 AM »
I just purchased from Clips4sale. Holy shit Lady Cinder is strong.  Poor Jewell was helpless and wasn't having much fun. A couple times near end the film was edited which I detest. I'm guessing Jewell broke down.

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 02:17:00 PM »
I just purchased from Clips4sale. Holy shit Lady Cinder is strong.  Poor Jewell was helpless and wasn't having much fun. A couple times near end the film was edited which I detest. I'm guessing Jewell broke down.
Got a link to the clips4sale store?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 02:17:20 PM by pro wrestling roleplayer »
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 05:23:52 PM »
Got a link to the clips4sale store?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5976/28612059/lady-cinder-vs-jewell-marceau-nude-competitive-wrestling-full-video

This was only part 1 of the match as Robin always splits up the match and humiliation roound. Jewell got owned here and if you like one sided matches this is up there with the best.

I'll also say this, Robin only films real competitive matches for "Andy" so what you see is 100% real. Wrestling for 30 min with Lady Cinder would be overwhelming for anyone let alone Jewell who mostly does scripted matches (would not surprise me if she did break down). Looking forward to the humiliation round which is supposed to be 11 minutes long. Hopefully there will be some great face sitting.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 07:20:24 PM »
Not to be argumentative but the humiliation round was included in the clip. Maybe that was a mistake.  It said the description of humiliation round is coming? Which I'm interested in reading after watching what happened.  I agree as someone who has sessioned with women strength like Lady Cinder it is an ordeal and I'm a 5'6 160 lbs make in decent shape.  I wasn't implying it wasn't real.Jewell is doing everything she can to survive the 20 minutes. But just as description says, Lady Cinder is playing with her. Sensually at times.  Yum! I have nothing but respect for all parties and was completely satisfied with the 30 dollar purchase.  But I just don't like the edits or camera cutting.  Would also have loved an interview. Thanks to Jewell [what a Trooper!] Lady Cinder [would gladly sponsor another match against a less fragile opponent] and Andy and Robin.

Offline Sammy_Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 12:23:48 AM »
Not to be argumentative but the humiliation round was included in the clip. Maybe that was a mistake.  It said the description of humiliation round is coming? Which I'm interested in reading after watching what happened.  I agree as someone who has sessioned with women strength like Lady Cinder it is an ordeal and I'm a 5'6 160 lbs make in decent shape.  I wasn't implying it wasn't real.Jewell is doing everything she can to survive the 20 minutes. But just as description says, Lady Cinder is playing with her. Sensually at times.  Yum! I have nothing but respect for all parties and was completely satisfied with the 30 dollar purchase.  But I just don't like the edits or camera cutting.  Would also have loved an interview. Thanks to Jewell [what a Trooper!] Lady Cinder [would gladly sponsor another match against a less fragile opponent] and Andy and Robin.

I agree; the "humiliation round" is definitely in the 30 minute clips. I will say, something felt odd with this clip; in the humiliation round Jewell probably puts up far more resistance than in the main session. Plus, right before an editing cut - which returns and then very abruptly sees a climax to the "humiliation" - she says "I don't" and then doesn't finish the sentence.

I'm not going to speak with certainty on something I have no knowledge of but it does make me wonder if there was something between those two which meant Jewell wasn't willing to participate in whatever her opponent actually wanted to do to her. Especially in the humiliation round. Maybe not animosity but perhaps a mismatch in respect of where the lines were; with Jewell being more tame.

That vibe came across really quite strong to me, especially when you throw in a few looks towards the camera operator/director, and the "are you not finished yet" (paraphrasing) comments from Jewell not really said in a tone suggesting she was over it instead of it being in character acting for the scene.

I'd be interested to learn if I'm way off mark or if I'm onto something not being fully right between those two. The description will be interesting when it's released. The clip was quite delayed on release too relative to when it was announced; approximately 6mths, though I don't know if that's normal for this producer.

As for the clip, I was satisfied with the value but probably prefer something a bit more competitive (in the sense of being serious and not the level of imbalance in the participants). To me it came across more like a DTW scene than a competitive scene. I'd have preferred a bit more offensive grappling from Cinder; it was a bit passive and largely just restraining Jewell. Just my take & preference of course. Most will know if they like the stuff this publisher puts out anyway. Very high quality work though.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 12:55:05 AM by Sammy_Fan »

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 04:00:26 AM »
I completely agree with all of that. Jewell was very uncomfortable in the humiliation round and fought like hell to protect what Cinder wanted. Another indication that something is off is that match was filmed in August and just released. Has Lady Cinder ever been in anything else?

Offline mrboomstick

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 09:24:31 PM »
Just watched it again and I see what you guys were saying about the editing and yes the humiliation is definitely included in the c4s video, match is 20 minutes and the whole video is 33 minutes so she must have screwed up the description. Also, in the interview before the match Lady Cinder says that she does sessions but has not filmed anything before so this was her first time doing a match of any kind on camera. I believe she did a custom scripted match with Robin during the same time she was there, but nothing since.

Like you guys mentioned she basically toyed with Jewell and it felt like there was some animosity as the fight went on because Cinder kept up her verbal abuse (hell she asked her who's your daddy? lol) and Jewell started to feel trapped. I like how at the start Jewel says "I have 20 years of wrestling experience that Cinder doesn't have" and Cinder replies with "Oh I'll still make up for that". Feels like Jewell over estimated herself and then things went south after she found out how powerful Cinder was. Either way I enjoyed it very much as a fan of one sided matches and fully agree with you guys about the editing parts, wish she had just left everything as it was originally filmed.

There was another match similar to this with Bianca vs Katarina https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5976/25655713/bianca-blance-vs-katarina-lanoire-nude-competitive-full-video

By the 5th minute mark Katarina was blown away by the strength of Bianca, the difference in that match was Bianca went full force on offense while Cinder just enjoyed playing around with Jewel. Had she done what Bianca did this match could've ended 20-0.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2024, 04:44:38 PM »
I like how you put it that Jewell gave off the vibes of  feinh trapped. 20 minutes of "competitive" and another 10 of the humiliation round is is heck of a long time, even with breaks. Jewell probably didn't think she could win but I doubt she was prepared for Lady Cinder to be able to do whatever she wanted.
My guess is if Lady Cinder would have really tried to submit Jewell that she wouldn't have made it through.  Lady Cinder could have easily smothered her out with her tits or ass at will. It looks like Jewell is working out trying to get back in shape. Good for her.

Offline Sammy_Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2024, 08:04:57 PM »
I like how you put it that Jewell gave off the vibes of  feinh trapped. 20 minutes of "competitive" and another 10 of the humiliation round is is heck of a long time, even with breaks. Jewell probably didn't think she could win but I doubt she was prepared for Lady Cinder to be able to do whatever she wanted.
My guess is if Lady Cinder would have really tried to submit Jewell that she wouldn't have made it through.  Lady Cinder could have easily smothered her out with her tits or ass at will. It looks like Jewell is working out trying to get back in shape. Good for her.

You're probably right about Jewell quitting if pushed too hard by Lady Cinder - which is a shame. She's done very limited competive stuff IIRC; a handful of appearances for SOAP and she did some ring-based stuff which looked to be somewhat competitive a long, long time ago. I've never found the company for the latter though.

Slight tangent but if you know of the ChickFight site, the guy who runs it has a post up about how there was a cancelled bout with Jewell scheduled to feature in an unscripted sex fight (most likely tribbing). I can't remember why it didn't happen but I wished that it had! I dig that guys stuff and scene with Jewell would have been ace.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 08:06:51 PM by Sammy_Fan »

Offline zeeeni

• I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2024, 03:32:52 PM »
Continuing the tangent, whatever happened to chickfight?