News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SlapCity Catfight!

• 22 Replies

Offline wizard

Re: SlapCity Catfight!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 08:13:44 AM »
I also recommend this one!
It reminded me of the Catzreview 069 - Leo vs Rocket match ... that one was in a ring, where a lot of action is standing. This one is on a mat and outside, and quite a bit more ground fighting.
End results are the same : really hard hairpulling , resulting in copious chunks of hair on the mat.
Cindy vs Keisha would be in my top 3 all-time favourite hairpulling fights, if not the best!
Do yourself a favour ...
Cheers,
wizard
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 08:14:27 AM by wizard »

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2024, 03:54:19 PM »
Tried to buy this and failed.  Nothing seemed to happen when I hit the "pay" button.

Which is odd because I bought something from here a week or two ago using the same card?

Will try again in a few days.

Offline wizard

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 12:53:04 AM »
Using Gumroad? Did you manually add a $ figure? By default it is greyed out, you need to add an amount that you are willing to pay. The greyed out / suggested amount for this video is $35 I think.
wizard

Tried to buy this and failed.  Nothing seemed to happen when I hit the "pay" button.

Which is odd because I bought something from here a week or two ago using the same card?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 12:55:05 AM by wizard »

Online pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 02:39:49 AM »
It took awhile for a producer to produce a catfight that us fans really wanted, Two hot newcomers going all-out to finish the other. This definitely is the best I have seen since Bella Luxx vs Nikki Darling. Solid strikes and awesome hairpulling ground action to the end.

Offline bobf

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 03:46:49 AM »
Amazing fight and well worth the money!

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2024, 02:34:45 PM »
Success.

The problem was I did not enter the CVC code.  It does not show up in the line for the credit card unless you click on the text box. 

Downloading now, thanks for the help.

-halhow3

Using Gumroad? Did you manually add a $ figure? By default it is greyed out, you need to add an amount that you are willing to pay. The greyed out / suggested amount for this video is $35 I think.
wizard

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 11:19:06 PM »
Great fight. Just what we want and ask for. This is the perfect formula. Hope more to come.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 08:18:19 AM »
I agree. Two long-legged beauties, topless, in a hard-fought battle. Plenty of tough hairpulling and ground action. Perfect!
Well done, Slap City! You've made a stellar return...keep up the good work!

Great fight. Just what we want and ask for. This is the perfect formula. Hope more to come.