News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2137 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #465 on: February 14, 2018, 01:09:48 AM »
while evea occupies the no good mouthie  d.o.a. skunk skank tina....shooting  paintballs at her I start down the stairs

and stop at the dooe before opening it..knoing there are several other tram girls  near by
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #466 on: February 14, 2018, 09:21:16 PM »
HAPPY VALENTINES  DAY :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:22:24 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #467 on: February 14, 2018, 11:04:06 PM »
For in memory of one of the Tramps Founders

Paula
With your heart and soul not with your mind
The core of your being
The flows of fear, pain and misunderstanding start to change
We feel the ease of the storm , light flows of understanding
Breaking the clouds of depression and hate
To hear the flow of love, joy and understanding
Of seeing that the beauty we have all ways felt was out of reach
Was all ways around us it never left
Listen with the joy in your heart and the love in your soul
So healing and friendship shall dance and flow
From you to me , being to being
We are all one and we are all our selfs

This is for Philly Baby Aka Paula and For Kellicat For a love they shared born out of conflict ..... Today Marks Paula's Passing
THat was a wonderful tribute to her April. Paula was alway kind and caring, never in all the time I knew her did I ever hear anything but kind words for her. I would disappear for one of my sabbaticals
and Paula would always, without a question being brought,  accept me back as if not a day had passed. Always missed and so glad her memory is being kept with us.
Thanks April and HUGE hugs Kelli.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #468 on: February 17, 2018, 03:49:48 AM »
while evea occupies the no good mouthie  d.o.a. skunk skank tina....shooting  paintballs at her I start down the stairs

and stop at the dooe before opening it..knoing there are several other tram girls  near by

I hear the pops from Eva?s paintball gun and look around at the ground and see little paint pellets exploding around me.  ?Fucking psycho bitch is shooting at me!!!? I shout.  Walking back up the steps to the already damaged front door, i bang on it 3 times. ?READY OR NOT, HERE I COME BITCH!!!? I yell as i send another hard kick, knocking it open enough to climb inside where i see the (air)head Tramp standing across the foyer.  Looking across at Lexi, ?This is how scared to fight me you are bitch?  I can?t wait to beat you in your own house slut!!?

itbemeamy

« Reply #469 on: February 17, 2018, 09:35:47 PM »
As I continue pounding on the spray painted door, i feel the first water baloon splash over my head.  "What the fuck?!?!?" I scream as i look up and see that slut Lexi hanging out of a window with a second water balloon that splashes on me.  Looking up and seeing her laughing, I'm filled with rage.  Mock laughing at her, i yell up to her "HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY BITCH" as i go to the drive way, grab a rock an hurl it through one of the windows.  "Laugh now skanks!!!" I yell as i grab a second rock and throw if through another, laughing as i shoot spray paint through the busted windows.  I walk over to the lawn and paint a another big DOA across the front lawn...

Why not climb thru the broken window if your such a tough bitch. Your just a fake ass cxnt that's scared of her own shadow. Btw, post something like you did a while back on my page again and I WILL report you to an Admin.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #470 on: February 17, 2018, 11:30:39 PM »

I hear the pops from Eva?s paintball gun and look around at the ground and see little paint pellets exploding around me.  ?Fucking psycho bitch is shooting at me!!!? I shout.  Walking back up the steps to the already damaged front door, i bang on it 3 times. ?READY OR NOT, HERE I COME BITCH!!!? I yell as i send another hard kick, knocking it open enough to climb inside where i see the (air)head Tramp standing across the foyer.  Looking across at Lexi, ?This is how scared to fight me you are bitch?  I can?t wait to beat you in your own house slut!!?

I saunter into the mansion behind Tina as she finally manages to open a door. Looks like the gal's finally learning, today she learned how to open a door, tomorrow she'll probably be able to count to five, using only ONE hand! I give her a sideways glare and smirk, shaking my head.

"Uhm, ya do know sugah, that Lexi would EASILY beat ya. Eva would whip ya, too. And Amber would just DESTROY ya. I really don't know why you're so eager to start somethin' with the Tramps since they'd all own your ass.." 

itbemeamy

« Reply #471 on: February 17, 2018, 11:43:58 PM »
Amy, please get some help about that sand in your vagina.

This has nothing to do with you.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2018, 12:42:54 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
ThaAmy just took Meg, packed her up ThaLunch, put her on ThaBus and took her to ThaSchool

;D  ;D

itbemeamy

« Reply #473 on: February 18, 2018, 07:49:36 AM »
Very true Summer

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #474 on: February 18, 2018, 01:39:13 PM »
Jeez... it?s like a beach in here with all these sandy vaginas.  Anyway... yer move Lexi  ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #475 on: February 21, 2018, 01:36:36 AM »
eva has a good aim....to shoot tina in that fat ass   easy enough..but to locate  her tiny boobs   that took a great aim :)
the prez tramp

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #476 on: February 26, 2018, 07:15:47 PM »
Lets all remember the clique wars section was set up for everyone to have fun. Any personal comments or insults that aren't considered trash talking isn't allowed.
And like anywhere else on the forum anyone using this section for fun do not deserve to be harassed. The moderation team will be watching this section more closely.
agree with you on this one Lexi. But there as some members of other cliques that take things little to serious and personal. We trash talk, yes but not to the point of getting in trouble with FCF. There are some non members of cliques, i will not say their names, already have bad reputations and want to cause the drama for all of us. I believe those people need to me address and actions taking agianst them.

so ijust want to address  all  the drama  that has been posted on these  boards

not every girl in every clique  will have the same interest  or like the same style of matches.

trash talking is normal  for this but  some of the comments have gone off the  rails and seem personal

no girl in  any team deserves tobe insulted or badgered....

the whole purpose  for  the cliques....especially the tramps was primarily fights between tramp girls

and occasional fights with girls from other teams....
Have fun and tussle.

Offline TheBabyfacedAssassin

« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2018, 09:22:47 PM »
So this is the other FCF clique. Hmmm

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #478 on: February 27, 2018, 09:36:37 PM »

Yeah... the second toughest Clique.   ;)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2018, 01:54:10 AM »

well  you canbe    in the  some what sexy rockem sockem   talkem   d.o.a

the ohhh so sexy   merry band of jobbers   the silk stockings girls

the  hot  and humid   fcf finest

the sexy   dark sister hood

the rough and tumble but sexy  all ladies   nhb group

the sexy+40ladies league..{don'tthinkyou qualify  there yet :)}

or  you could join  amy  as a lone wolf..but then you two would'ent exactely be  lone wolf's anymore ::)

OR

YOU COULD JUST JOIN THE BEST...THE CLASSY TRAMPS :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:04:43 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp