News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2137 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #480 on: February 28, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »
Merry Christmas Tramps :)

hmmmm a Christmas present from the d.o.a.....it is either two month's late or  10 month's early
wonder if it  will explode? :)
the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #481 on: February 28, 2018, 02:47:31 AM »
DOA?-dead on arrival is in the past...yesterday?s news....no concern here

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #482 on: February 28, 2018, 05:43:12 PM »
would anyone be interested in forming  new teams?   

as of now  eva and Carmen are the only set team we have

these can be 2 or 3 girl teams....

girls can form more than one team if she likes  and has time for

fights can be between tramp girls    silk stockings girls..the d.o.a    or any of the other clique team girls

fights can be in any trillian room   or   on board fights
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #483 on: February 28, 2018, 11:03:55 PM »
amber made some good points... and I will add a couple more.  and that is different time zones

team fights  may not be a good idea  for girls from the uk....that don't mean they can't try and set up one on one fights

and i think  girls  should post    when are the best times they can be available  for fights.

mornings

afternoon  or

evenings

ex..for me the best time will be  nights...or sometimes  later afternoon....mornings  and  around noon time is just reallyimpossable..although i can chat a short time in those   times

and i'll add one more thing....if your not getting along withsomeone   fine....not everyone  gets  along  in rl  or here....that only means that you don't have to associate with them....

if someone   don't want to associate with me....i'll somehow  get over it  and move on...just saying that is what all of us should do :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:16:21 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #484 on: March 01, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »
FOR ALL OUR TRAMP SISTERS..WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER :)

KYRA....OR AS EVERYONE  WILL KNOW HER

THE BABYFACED ASSASSIAN :)

WELCOME TO THE TRAMPS :)..I KNOW YOU WILL FIND WHY WE ARE THE BEST..AND THAT YOU HAVE ALOT OF FUN WITH US. :)
the prez tramp

Offline TheBabyfacedAssassin

« Reply #485 on: March 01, 2018, 01:22:50 AM »

WELCOME TO THE TRAMPS :)..I KNOW YOU WILL FIND WHY WE ARE THE BEST..AND THAT YOU HAVE ALOT OF FUN WITH US. :)

Thanks for the welcome Lexi and I think this could be a great fit for me and I look forward to kicking some ass around here. Pro style is my favorite but do most forns of wrestling including catty and apartment wrestling and also boxing and kickboxing. I am free most evenings and occasionally some weekends as well. Come say hi and I will look forward to taking bikinis for my trophy room

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #486 on: March 01, 2018, 01:28:21 AM »
Allow me to be the first to introduce you to the Clique Wars... and to the usual place for a Tramp... at the feet of a Silk, and worshipping her!
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #487 on: March 01, 2018, 01:40:12 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Lexi and I think this could be a great fit for me and I look forward to kicking some ass around here. Pro style is my favorite but do most forns of wrestling including catty and apartment wrestling and also boxing and kickboxing. I am free most evenings and occasionally some weekends as well. Come say hi and I will look forward to taking bikinis for my trophy room

Remember what i said before??? Nevermind... I must?ve been thinking about someone else... LOL

« Reply #488 on: March 01, 2018, 02:06:38 AM »
No. That?s all the cliques under DOAs asses and kissing our feet. Lol

Allow me to be the first to introduce you to the Clique Wars... and to the usual place for a Tramp... at the feet of a Silk, and worshipping her!

Amber the DOA can fight with the Silks for the second best group in FCF

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #489 on: March 01, 2018, 02:20:15 AM »
We?ve already dismantled the Silks... seems The Classless Tramps are a lot scared to fight any of the Daughters of Anarchy.  We?ve been here, ready and waiting but maybe the Silks are more your speed.  So we?ll be watching (and most likely laughing) as the Tramps and Sulks battle each other to decide who?s second best on here

LOL

Offline JuliannaPinsYouAllDay

« Reply #490 on: March 01, 2018, 05:06:03 PM »

Welcome to the Tramps!!!  You look like the perfect fit!!

« Reply #491 on: March 01, 2018, 05:55:16 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome to the Tramps Ms. Assassin

Thank you. Maybe I can beat the big bad Cuban sometime
 Hehehe

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #492 on: March 01, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »

The Stockings Girls will TOTALLY be kicking your booty!!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #493 on: March 01, 2018, 10:41:32 PM »
Well..... After all of her (not so clever comments....) Aliyah and Staci and I decided to have a talk with Eva..... For the record....that is ALL that it was.... Eva decided to invite in Jane and Jluv AND Kyra....We put up a good fight but being outnumbered, we were defeated...as punishment I need to admit here that The Tramps are better and that we're The Silk Stockings SLUTS....

(For the record...while I was typing this... I kept my fingers crossed)

« Reply #494 on: March 01, 2018, 11:10:03 PM »
As usual the Silk Stocking Sluts have their own version of the truth. Once again Heidi and her band of losers can't fight fair so 3 of them tried to gang up on Eva. Being smarter and sexier we simply turned the tables and left our mark in the form of red sharpies with nice messages such as Slut Hidey owned by the Tramps on Loser Heidi and Fat Jobber on the belly of Aliyah with my signature on her forehead and Staci got a nice message of From Jane with Love. How sweet. Let that be a lesson bitches