News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Toniight saturday night is request night

• 18 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Toniight saturday night is request night
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 01:01:52 AM »

Its Saturday night and Mistress Vicky is on her way over so we can write some more hot fantasy stories for all of you fans.
She's on the phone right now and she said to let everyone know.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 07:10:26 PM »

I am visiting Johnny the Dueces tonight and we are writing stories. Anyone have a request? I promised Johnny to write one of his favorites first. Looking for one woman to lose a fight and get totally humiliated. Now is your chance

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 01:12:33 AM »
Would love to see a story of a sexy busty redhead we can call her Stephanie taking down a sexy busty brunette who we can call Lisa in front of her husband. And then humiliating the beaten wife. The humiliation can involve the husband or not I leave that up to you  ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 09:05:21 PM »

Hi,

I'm back at Johnny's for the weekend looking for some hot stories to write and even better for someone to write some hot stories for us or role play. Let's get busy!!!!!

Mistress Vicky