News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mr WolF-Stephanie (Mistress) fights Lisa (Wife)

• 6 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Mr WolF-Stephanie (Mistress) fights Lisa (Wife)
« on: May 29, 2012, 08:40:33 PM »

Part 1

My name is Stephanie and I am an extremely gorgeous, sexy large breasted 40 year old with bright orange/red hair, 5'7", 120 lbs. 34D-25-33. When I walk down the street men walk into light poles and they crash their cars into the cars in front of them at red lights as they stare at me. I'v never been married, I have too much fun going out with other woman's husbands. I particularly like the men that take their wedding rings off when they go out cruising for woman, & I can spot a tan line out in a second. I love to hear their stories, either they're separated, or getting a divorce, or work out of town most of the time. Once I have decide which man I want, he doesn't stand a chance, I always get my man.

What turns me on the most is when I can find a man whose wife takes her husband for granted. The ones that think that just because she wears his wedding ring that she has a license to use and abuse her husband. The ones that take for granted the beautiful house, the beautiful cars, the shopping spree's. Many of these men shower their wives with flowers and candy and jewelry. The ones that think that just because they are beautiful they deserve everything they get and much, much more and they are never satisfied with what they have. The spoiled, nasty arr arrogant woman who are always bitching and moaning & complaining. The ones that punish their husbands with no sex, are verbally abusive and bossing their husbands around, especially in front of other people, but the ones I hate the most are the ones that are physically abusive to their husbands, hitting, punching, scratching their poor, dear husband, knowing quite well that their husband is too much of a gentlemen to hit her back.

So I have had this fantasy which I spend a long time, usually a year in total to make into reality. I take my time to find just the right man, who has just the right wife, and they have just the right scenario. My fantasy is very sexual in many ways. At first the excitement of getting to know a new man. The first 6-8 months of sex with a new man is by far the most exciting, especially with the type of men I chose. The husband that feels pretty much worthless and undesirable and now he has his fantasy woman hanging all over him, giving him the most mind blowing, wild animal passionate sex, & telling him that he is the best lover I ever had. It makes a man want to try much harder to please you better each time. It inflates his ego and makes him feel like the hot stud he could be. I make my man buy me gifts, mostly jewelry, I mean after all while his bitchy, nasty, abusive wife lives in the big home, gets the nice car & all of her gifts, I on the other hand who makes her husband feel like a real man, and makes him feel so good, I think I deserve the gifts.

I act so stupid, I can't believe that a man would believe that I can't see through his little lies about why he can't spend the whole night with me and he has to leave early, or that he has to go out of town for work and can only spend a day at a time with me, & that we spend most of the time on the other side of the city, or a few towns away so that when we go out no one will recognize him. Well I"m not going to tell you any more and give away this very exciting story, so let me tell you about my most recent fantasy which is similar, but never the same as most of my other fantasies. One last fact about me is that if I ever need to actually work for money I could be a top detective.

So my last fantasy started exactly 1 year ago on memorial day weekend. I got myself invited to a pool party and I was spending the day meeting people and looking around for my next target. That is when I spotted Lisa, a very attractive brunette, she was still dressed in her summer dress. I could tell she was once the head cheerleader of her high school & maybe even her college. She has a very pretty face and she is about 5'8", 165lbs, 38DD-32-38. What made me notice was that she was screaming at her husband, asking him how he could be so stupid, and ordering him to go to the car and grab the gift from the back seat. As if this wasn't bad enough as he was walking away she yelled out "I don't know why I have to put up with such stupidity, you're just a worthless moron. She continued her verbal assault as her girlfriends quickly approached & kiss, kissed as Lisa complained that she doesn't know what she ever saw in this stupid, worthless idiot. She continued to say that she was going to punch his face and lock him out of the bedroom and it was going to be weeks before he would have any sex again.

I continued making friends, drinking, dancing and having a really good time, but I also kept my eye on Lisa & Curtis, Curtis is a cutie and he doesn't deserve such a nasty, unappreciative bitchy wife. She took off her dress & was in a one piece bathing suite and although you could tell she once had a really hot body, her bathing suite was having trouble hiding the small role of flab. It seemed like she had Curtis trained like a little puppy. "get me a drink, get me a napkin, get me another drink, get me a towel, she was non stop ordering Curtis around like a little dog.
What topped the cake was when she ordered Curtis to rub the sun tan lotion on her, first on her back, & then she turned over onto her back & he started at the bottom of her legs. At one point he put his hand on Lisa's stomach, & I thought Lisa was enjoying it, because she started laughing, but then all of a sudden she hauled off & punched Curtis "bang," right in his face, right in his eye screaming, "you know not to touch my stomach you idiot. Why do you always have to start trouble and humiliate me in front of all of my friends.

Poor Curtis had to go into the house and get some ice. His eye was red & swollen & you could just tell he was going to have quite a nice shiner by the next morning. I was socializing while I was checking out Lisa, what a pompous, big mouth, arrogant spoiled bitch. As I sat there watching her I could see what a cocky, nasty, dominant bitch she really is & my cxnt was getting quite moist thinking about knocking some sense into the stupid bitch. It was getting me hot thinking about treating her even worse then she treats her husband. Yes, I would really enjoy knocking the shit out of this stupid bitch & showing her husband and all of her friends just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive whore bitch she really is.

Before I left the party I found out Curtis's name and the name of the company Curtis works for, and I started playing detective. I parked outside his office building the next day & followed him to the neighborhood where he lives. I followed him a few days that week until on Thursday night he went to a bar with a couple of his colleagues from work. I noticed that he was not wearing his wedding ring. I kept staring at him & a couple of times when he stared at me I smiled. He walked over & said that he recognizes me from somewhere but couldn't place it. I made believe I couldn't figure out where he might know me from.

First I told him how hot & sexy I thought that he is, & then  I insisted & told him I just had to have him. I had to laugh, first like a school boy he had to run over to his friends & they were all shaking their head in disbelief. Then I walked over to him & nice & sexy I told him I had to go to the bathroom and would be right back. Just as I had anticipated Curtis went to the mens room so that his wife wouldn't hear the music, and I had to laugh at how pathetic he sounded practically begging his wife to let him come home an hour late.

Curtis wanted to take me to a cheap motel, but I said if you want Filet Mignon, we would have to go to an expensive hotel. I took my time, I wanted Curtis to get home late. I almost started laughing out loud when after making love for  couple of hours Curtis suddenly remembered he was supposed to stop by his mothers house and he didn't want to worry her. It took some time, but I had Curtis going crazy. I became his lover and his Mistress, and I made him worship my feet, and my huge breasts and made his suck my cxnt for hours at a time. I spanked his ass until it was all red, swollen & black & blue, & I fucked him & sucked him & made him scream like a wounded animal  Curtis never had a sexual experience anywhere near that I was giving him. He all of a sudden started having to go out of town on business almost every week. I had him buying me jewelery, a gold watch, & a big diamond cluster ring, bracelets, 3/4 carat diamond earrings, a big purple amethyst ring, a few beautiful gold bracelets.

I kept track of Lisa on Facebook. She was bragging about how toned she was getting from her tae bo classes, & she talked about her husband & thinking he was having an affair. The angrier she got, the more moist I was getting between my legs. Lisa is a nasty, spoiled vicious bitch and she thinks that she is so fuckin tough. You should hear the threats, "if I ever catch this slut, I will knock her teeth out." Between Curtis' Facebook page and Lisa's face book page and all the information I got from Curtis' cell phone, his phone book and his wallet, there wasn't much i didn't know about his life, & can you just imagine, he didn't even think I knew he is married.

I let a couple more months go by before I started the final stage of my plan. I started slowly to leave more clues and hints, like my lipstick on his clothes, and I spanked his ass hard enough so that the stupid bitch would see it. She would broadcast all of her plans the stupid, lazy bitch. She rented a car and went to follow Curtis after work. I called Curtis and made an excuse not to be able to meet him. After she tried this 4 times she actually posted that perhaps he wasn't having an affair. Then I left another clue & Lisa decided to hire a private detective. Can you believe this instigating bitch, this fuckin trouble making cxnt that treats her husband like garbage now wants to fight another woman for him. She doesn't want him, but she doesn't want anyone else to have him.

I knew the day was coming soon and my cxnt was dripping wet thinking of how I was going to beat this big mouth up & totally humiliate her. If there is anything that turns me on more than making a man my slave is making his wife my slave. I finally set a schedule for the fight. Saturday night there was a party & Lisa was going to go to the party with Curtis. Its Thursday night & Curtis came over & I told him I found out about his wife and he would have to make his mind up is it going to be me or her. Curtis was in shock & he tried to talk me into a few weeks for him to talk to Lisa. I told him that he has two days left to make up his mind, or I would know what he wants to do & be gone.

I fucked him & sucked him cry, & then I sent him home to Lisa. looked on Face Book and I was very surprised that I didn't see any postings, so I wasn't quite sure of what was going on. Curtis showed up Friday night & he has a swollen lip and black eye. He was very nervous & begging me to give him a little more time before he leaves Lisa.  I asked him how he could want to be with a woman that beat the shit out of him & didn't appreciate him and abused him that way that his fat cow wife did. I told him I would go to his house & knock Lisa's teeth in for what she did to him. How dare that fat fuckin whore put her hands on my man. I could see how turned on Curtis was getting as I started talking more and more about how I would punch his flabby whore wife's nose in and beat her up. I told him how I would pull her big tits right out of her dress & use them as punching bags.

Curtis was more excited than I had ever seen him. I kept talking, I told Curtis how I would punch his big mouth wife silly, but suddenly Curtis seemed to get worried and he started warning me how tough Lisa is. He insisted that she isn't just bigger & stronger than I am, but she is very tough, and she would knock me unconscious and humiliate me. He told me that Lisa knows Tae bo and that she's been in a few fights before. He told me that Lisa is heartless, and even after she kicked the other woman's ass, she kept beating them up & making complete fools out of them and got great joy in humiliating them. I told Curtis how thankful i was for his concern, but I didn't tell him that I have been in more than 10 fights with angry wives before & many fights when I was in school. I didn't tell Curtis that I had only lost 1 fight, & after I lost that fight I took boxing lessons for almost 2 years. I did tell Curtis that he was my slave & that his wife will be my slave before I'm finished with her. I also didn't tell Curtis that I knew about tomorrow nights party & that I was planning to show up.

Things really come to a fuckin head, its Saturday night & when I arrive at the party, and there is a large crowd, and the music is playing, people are dancing & eating & drinking and having a really good time. I looked around until there on the other side of the patio against the brick wall of the house is Curtis & Lisa is sitting on the bench next to him. Lisa is wearing a White, low cut, almost see through sheer white minidress, high heels & stockings. Her hair has definitely been properly coiffed & her matching pink finger and toe nails were painted the same color as her lipstick, & her makeup was on heavy for a night time party and she had on a lot of jewelry. Even though Lisa is a little on the chubby side, I have to admit she did look quite desirable.

I have on my tight black leather micro mini skirt, my low cut sheer white button dress shirt, high heels and black fishnet stockings. My finger and toe nails were painted bright orange red, I wore my orange/red hair up and heavy evening makeup as well, & I too had on all of the jewelry that Curtis had bought for me. So while Lisa looked desirable, I looked super hot.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Re: Mr WolF-Stephanie (Mistress) fights Lisa (Wife)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 08:52:19 PM »
Awesome!!!! Can't wait for part 2!!!!  ;D

Thanks for the Story MistressVicky!

Edit: Haha and I wanted to mention I love that the husband has been claimed as the Mistresses Slave and soon so will the wife if things go Stephanie's way. It can make things pretty entertaining depending on what Stephanie has in mind ^_^
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:30:09 PM by Mr.WolF »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 05:04:33 PM »

Mistress Vicky has gone home for a few days so I have been working on the story, but she will be beack tonight & we will definitely finish it soon. It is a really hot, exciting story.

Johnny

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 07:41:29 PM »
Woooohoooo!!!  ;D can't wait!!!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 11:07:22 PM »

Part-2
I watch and wait until at one point Lisa excuses herself to go to the bathroom, & just as Lisa leaves I walk right up to Curtis and sit down practically right on his lap, hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. I"m so busy trying to seduce Curtis that neighbor of us even notice as Lisa returns from the bathroom. She walks right up to us just in time to hear me say "why don't you just dump that fat cow & take me home tonight." Lisa puts her hands on her hips & she screams, "what was that." I look up at Lisa and I get this nasty little smile across my face & in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear I say "I'm having a conversation with Curtis you fat cow, so why don't you just get out of here"  All of a sudden the music is turned all the way down and you can hear a rumbling in the crowd "fight, two woman, they're going to have a fight," and now Lisa is not only embarrassed, but pissed off too. She holds her left fist up right in my face screaming, "do you see this ring, do you see it. This is my wedding ring, & as long as I wear this ring, Curtis is mine, his cock is mine, & you better keep that skinny slut body away from him, you got it."

I laugh and I leap up off of Curtis and I get to my feet, shoving Lisa back a few steps & I scream, "you're not married to him any more Lisa, he doesn't want a flabby, pathetic fat cow like you any more, he wants a hot, beautiful, sexy woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself." Lisa grows visibly angry and she holds her left fist up in my face again. She's so angry she starts shaking her fist in my face & screaming insanely, "you're going to stay away from him, stay far away from m husband you skinny little whore, or I'll bash your face in and crack each and every one of your teeth out of your mouth with this ring and I'll teach you to respect my marriage." Now I'm just as angry as Lisa & I hold my right fist up in her face screaming, "you're husband bought me rings too you fat fuckin whore bitch, & I'm going to blacken your eyes & break your fuckin nose & knock each & every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours with these rings, & then I'm going to pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger. I'll make you beg me to pull it off of your finger & I'll make you sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me."

Lisa pulls her left fist back & she takes the ring, that big thick gold wedding ring & "bang," she smashes it full force "bang," right into  my nose, swinging my head back from the full force of her hard punch, and a little blood starts rolling from my nose as I go stumbling backwards & I fall right over onto Curtis' lap. Lisa doesn't wait, she grabs me by my sheer white blouse and she wrenches me right up off of Curtis onto my feet, & buttons from my blouse going flying in every direction as she spins me around halfway in a circle & she shoves me back hard, ripping my blouse right off of my body as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. The crowd is really cheering, & I'm just standing there in my bra with blood rolling from my nose, & I'm fuckin shocked, I didn't think this fat cow could fight so good.

Lisa shows me that ring, once again that big fuckin wedding ring screaming, "I'm going to knock your face in with this ring you whore, & then I'm going to dominate you and humiliate you." Lisa pulls her left fist back & she take the ring & she sends it plowing full force at my face, but this time quickly I manage to step back and to the side and out of the way, & Lisa's punch misses me completely. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Lisa regains her balance, but as she does I send my left fist plowing "bang," right into Lisa's chin. You can hear Lisa's teeth bang together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head snaps back, but before Lisa can fall backwards or do anything, I grab her dress with my left hand & I take my right fist, & I'm wearing big, heavy rings too, & I start beating Lisa up with my fully ringed fist. I'm "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Lisa's nose with my fist. I'm knocking her nose in over and over again with my big heavy rings until blood is rolling from Lisa's nose. Then I yank her forward & I grab Lisa's dress with my right hand too.

I'm holding your fat cow wife up right in front of myself Curtis, & now its Lisa who's fuckin shocked, as I start screaming in her face just like she had screamed in mine only minutes earlier. "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, & look at you cow, you can't even fight," & Lisa doesn't say anything, she's fuckin startled. I shove Lisa back hard, & Lisa's dress rips right off of her body as Lisa goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang." Lisa is just sitting there on the ground in her sexy white push up bra & little white lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering.

I'm standing right over Lisa screaming, "get up cow, I thought you were so fuckin tough. Come on you big mouth, get up and fight me so that I can really punch you silly." Lisa looks quite disheveled as slowly she turns over onto her hands and knee's, but I grow impatient and I lean down and I grab Lisa by her fuckin hair. I start yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair, and Lisa screams, "AAAHHH," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, but Lisa lunges at me, wrapping her arms around my knee's. She tackles me to the ground and I scream, "AAHH," as I fall right over onto the ground with Lisa right on top of me. She grabs my arms & she holds them down on the cement. Then she raises up over me, pinning my arms with her knee's. She renders me totally helpless, and now Lisa is in charge, and now Lisa really wants to knock the shit out of me.

Lisa grabs my hair with her right hand & she takes her left fist, once again with that big, heavy ring & "bam," she punches me in my right eye, then "bam," she punches me in my left eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Lisa laughs & she screams, "now I'm going to blacken your eyes you skinny little slut."  I start bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cow, get off of me you fat fuckin whore." I manage to free my left hand. Lisa starts "bam, bam, bam," punching my right eye, but I manage to reach up with my long, sharp fingernails & I start grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Lisa's face. Lisa leans back to avoid getting scratched by my nails & I manage to free my right hand  Lisa grabs my left hand & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold it down to the ground. I'm struggling hard too, but Lisa is bigger & stronger than I am & she starts to overpower me. I move my arm up before it buckles, & I let Lisa pin my arm over my head, but as Lisa leans forward to hold my wrist down to the ground, I raise my head up & I clamp my teeth down hard, right onto Lisa big tit, right through her bra.

Lisa lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "AAAAHHHH," & her eyes almost bulge right out of her fuckin head as she leaps up off of me & she gets up onto her feet rubbing her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Lisa bra & Lisa is infuriated, she can't believe I bit her tit, & she crying out, "look at what you did to me you fuckin skinny little slut. You bit me, I'm fuckin bleeding. I sit up & slowly I get up onto my feet to fist fight Lisa again. Lisa is still massaging her aching breast, while I raise my fists up screaming, 'alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fuckin, I'll fight you Lisa. I'm going to blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose & bash in your teeth, & then after I knock the shit out of you, I"m going to make you my slave, I'm going to make you do whatever I tell you to do, & when I'm finished with you, you stupid, pathetic fat cow, you're going to be fuckin sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me."

Lisa screams, "you bit me you fuckin whore, I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you." She starts to pull her right fist back, but before she has a chance to hit me, I send my right fist plowing "boom," right into Lisa's fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into the rounded bowl of Lisa's flabby gut, & "OOOFFF," I knock the fuckin air right out of her, & Lisa's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she doubles over in pain gasping for air. I scream, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid fat cow," as I grab her by her fuckin hair & I yank her head up, then I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee & "bang," Lisa's jaw smashes right into my rising knee. You can hear Lisa's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Lisa is seeing stars, fuckin stars as she raises up & she starts to stumble backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body smacks right into the cement wall of the house, & "bang," her head does too.

Lisa bounces right up off of the wall, & I lunge forward & I wrap my hands right through Lisa's hair & I shove her head back "bang," right into the cement wall. I bounce this fat fuckin whore's head off of the concrete & then I hold her fuckin head still, screaming right in her face, "I'm really going to enjoy this you fat cow. I'm going to knock all the sense right out of you." I start "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering her fuckin head against the concrete. Curtis, I'm cracking your wife's fuckin skull "bang, bang, bang, bang," over & over & over again against the concrete wall, & then I hold her head still, & I start laughing as I see Lisa fuckin eyes swimming around in her head. I scream, "now I'm going to take your wedding ring cow, are you ready to give me that fuckin ring, or do I really have to beat the shit out of you," & Lisa doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled.

I let go of Lisa's hair with my right hand & I send my right fist plowing full force "bang," uppercut right into Lisa's jaw. You can hear Lisa's teeth bang together & rattle in her head as her head snaps up & back & "bang," right into the concrete wall again. Lisa's eyes just roll up in her head & Lisa's knee's just buckle right under her, & Curtis, your wife just goes sliding down the wall onto her ass on the ground out cold. I knock the cow out. I knocked this fat fuckin whore unconscious & Lisa is just laying there propped up against the wall. Her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body, & Lisa just has this silly little smile across her face. The crowd is really cheering.

I walk over to Lisa & I grab her by her feet & I drag her away from the wall. Then I grab her by her fuckin hair as I climb right onto top of her & I sit down right on Lisa's stomach. I take the open alm of my right hand & "bam," i slap her hard right across her face swinging her head to the side from my hard smack. Then with the back of my hand I crack her. I smack her backhand across the other side of her face swinging her head back in the other direction. I start "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking the shit out of Lisa's face screaming, "wake up cow, wake up you fat fuckin whore, I'm not even fuckin finished with you yet." I just keep on slapping Lisa silly until first Lisa's eyes blink open & Lisa is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more, & then at first she recognizes me & she realizes I have just knocked the shit out of her, & feebly she cry's out, "please stop,"

but I'm cruel & vicious & I'm far from finished with this fat cow yet. I laugh & I scream, "alright Lisa you fat cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger." Lisa seems to be waking up a little more & she grows visibly angry & she screams, "get off of me you whore, get off of me." I get up off of Lisa screaming, "alright cow, you haven't had enough yet. Then get up & fight me. Come on you big mouth, get up & fight me so that I can really knock your face in." Slowly Lisa gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, & Lisa is still quite dazed. I start laughing at her & taunting her, "come on you fat cow, put your fists up & fight me. I thought you were so fuckin tough, come on cow."

Lisa pulls her left fist all the way back screaming how she's going to kill me. I'm going to kill you whore, I'm going to kill you slut." she comes right after me & she feebly sends her fist right at me, but Lisa is knocked silly & her punch is in slow motion & quickly I manage to reach up with my right hand & I grab her wrist in mid air, as with my left hand I shove Lisa's shoulder back & I spin her around, wrenching Lisa's arm up
behing her back. Lisa starts screaming, "AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY ARM, LET GO MY FUCKIN ARM,  YOU"RE GOING TO BREAK IT," as I'm twisting her arm up higher & higher behind her back. Tears start to well up in Lisa's eyes as I scream, "are you ready to beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger cow, or do I really have to break your fuckin arm." Tears start rolling down Lisa's cheeks & Lisa desperately cry's out, "take it, take the fuckin ring."

I let go of Lisa's arm & I shove her shoulder, spinning her right back around to face me again screaming, "you're going to fuckin beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger you fat cow, & from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, now are you ready to beg me cow, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you." Lisa is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. I'm crazy & I'm viscous & I really wanna teach this fat fuckin whore a lesson. I grab her by her fuckin hair & I pull her over onto her hands & knee's & then I take the sharp point of my right high heels & "boom," I kick her right in her fat cow stomach. Lisa's eyes almost bulge out of head as OOOFFF," she groans as she rolls up in a ball. I grab her hair & I pull her sitting strait up on her knee's screaming, "you better beg your Mistress to take that fuckin wedding ring off of your finger or I'll really beat you up."

Lisa has tears streaming down ehr cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup as desperately she holds her limp left hand up in the air crying out, "please take my ring Mistress. I'm begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger Mistress," & I'm laughing as I reach down & I grab Lisa's left hand & I hold it up in the air, & then I grab the finger, the one with the ring, & I pull it off. I rip Lisa's wedding ring right off of her finger, & Lisa cry's out, 'MY RING," as she feels it leaving her finger. I put Lisa's wedding ring on my own left hand, right on my middle finger & I hold it up right in Lisa's face, & I start showing Lisa her wedding ring just like she had showed it to me only minutes earlier, & I start screaming, "do you see this ring, do you see it." Lisa is knocked silly & once again she cry's out, "MY RING." I'm laughing as I scream "that's right Lisa you fat cow, I have your husband & now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I'm definitely not finished with you yet. Now I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do."

Lisa is crying even harder & she cry's out, "no enough please enough." I grab Lisa's bra with my right hand & I take my left fist, & now I have on Lisa's ring, Lisa's very own big, heavy metal wedding ring & I send it plowing full force "bang," right into Lisa's nose, strait into it, swinging her head back from the full force of my hard punch. I"m like an enraged lunatic now & I ball my fist up & hold it right in her face screaming, "look at it cow, take a good look at your wedding ring you fat fuckin whore. You thought you were so fuckin tough with this ring, you thought you were going to bash my face in with this ring. Now I'm going to bash your face in with this ring. I'm going to knock your face bloody with your very own wedding ring on my fist you stupid fat cow."

I start "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Lisa's nose. I'm beating this fat fuckin whore's face in with her very own wedding ring on my fist. Back & forth her head is going, swinging back & forth like a floppy doll under my fist. I just keep on "bang, bang, bang, bang," knocking her face in, bashing her fuckin nose in again & again until blood is gushing from Lisa's nose. Lisa is crying like a baby, desperately crying out, "please, I'm begging you, please stop." I"m crazed & I start laughing insanely as I show Lisa her wedding ring again screaming, "you want me to stop beating you up Lisa you fat fuckin cow, then you better tell everyone that you are my slave, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Lisa is crying even harder now & desperately she starts crying out, "Curtis, Curtis please help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow, they all just stand there & watch as slowly I start to knock the shit out of this fat helpless cow. I'm still holding her blood stained bra with my right hand, & I scream right in Lisa's shocked face, "Curtis isn"t going to help you cow, no one is going to help you. I'm going to pay you back & show you how it feel when you use & abuse your husband you stupid bitch." Lisa is scared, she's so fuckin scared her lips are quivering & she's shaking in fear, & desperately she cry's out, "alright I'm your slave."

I'm infuriated all over again & I rip it off. I tear Lisa's huge blood stained white bra right off of her chest, & Lisa's huge sexy breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is going crazy. I raise my fists up like a man screaming, "now I'm going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Lisa you fat fuckin whore." I start "left fist "bam," right breast, right fist "bam," left breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. I'm knocking the shit out of Lisa big flabby titties, & Lisa breasts are flopping around with every punch. The sight of this big, fat cow all bloody, & crying like a baby, with her big, sexy tits bouncing & swinging around was making me moist between my legs & I could feel my hot juices start to roll down my legs.

Lisa wants to stop and feebly Lisa is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, I'm begging you, please. I pummel Lisa's big tits until Lisa's tits are all swollen and black and blue. I show Lisa her wedding ring again screaming insanely, "with your own ring cow, I'm going to bash your fuckin face in with your very own wedding ring on my fist you fat fuckin whore." I take the ring, once again Lisa's very own big metal ring and 'bang," I smash it right into her nose again and this time you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose crack and break right under the ring and the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear Curtis is your wife crying like a little girl.

I scream, "say it cow." Blood is squirting from Lisa's nose and its starting to get all puffy now. Lisa is shaking, and blubbering and sputtering blood out of her mouth as frantically she starts crying out, "please, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, just please stop beating me up." I grab Lisa's hair with my right hand and I scream, "you really are stupid Lisa you fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt. I wrench at Lisa's hair and I pull Lisa down onto her hands and knee's and Lisa screams "AAAHHH." Then I start dragging her across the rough cement on her hands and knee's. I'm swinging this fat fuckin whore around the patio like a limp little rag doll and Lisa's knee's are getting all scraped and bloody and her stockings are all ripped, and Lisa is screaming, "AAAAHHHH, stop, please stop I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave," but I'm screaming too, screaming at this stupid, pathetic fat cow, "you need to learn obedience you fat slut. I told you to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

I drag Lisa over to the bench where her whole ordeal has actually started and I walk around behind her and I rip her panites right off of her. The crowd is going crazy and Lisa is desperately crying out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress," but before she can say more and I grab her by her fuckin hair and as I sit down right on the bench and I drag her right across my lap. Curtis I take your fat fuckin whore wife right over my knee and I take the open palm of my left hand and I start "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her left cheek, and then "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her right cheek. I'm smacking the shit out of her ass and Lisa's ass is starting to run first pink, and then red and its starting to swell up.

Lisa is starting to realize that I have beat her up and I have knocked all the fuckin right right out of her. She's starting to realize that  I am in control of her and she can't do anything to stop me from beating her up or humiliating her, but Lisa is tough, and she's quite dominant. She's proud and arrogant and has never been submissive before in her whole life. I enjoy this. I'm getting so fuckin turned on by forcing this fat fuckin whore to be my slave and to be submissive to me, and I really wanna give Curtis and all of their friends a really good show. I scream, "tell Curtis what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are, & tell him that you don't deserve such a good man." Lisa is crying, but Lisa is submissive to me now & she cry's out, Curtis, I"m a stupid, pathetic fat cow and I don't deserve a good man like you." The crowd is cheering.

I scream, "alright slave, now beg me to fuck you up your ass with your very own wedding ring on my finger." Lisa starts crying even harder & she cry's out, "no, please I'm begging you." I start spanking the stupid bitch's ass again. I'm "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking it over and over again with my open hand and now Lisa's ass is really swelling up and turning black & blue, and you can see bloody red welt marks all over Lisa's ass. "lisa cry's out, "fuck me, please fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring Mistress. Please fuck me up my ass with my very own wedding ring on your hand Mistress."I take the middle finger of my left hand, the one with her very own precious gold metal wedding ring on it, & I shove it up into her ass hole. Lisa's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she feels that big, cold metal wedding ring sliding deep into her ass hole, & Lisa starts screaming "get it out, please take it out Mistress. I'm begging you take it out, you're hurting me."

Lisa leaps up off of my lap & she gets to her feet, but as she does i grab her by her fuckin hair with my right hand. Lisa starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of my finger, but she can't. I have my finger, the one with her very own wedding ring on it shoved high up into her ass hole and my right hand laced tightly through Lisa's hair, and Lisa just can't get away. Lisa is crying and crying and desperately crying out, "get it out, please take it out." I'm laughing as I start taking Lisa out, I"m marching her around the patio like a fuckin puppet on my finger, & Lisa is all beat up & she's all bloody & black & blue. I'm dragging her around the patio like a limp puppet on my finger and Lisa is stumbling, & she's swaying & she's still desperately trying to get off of my finger.

I start plunging that ring in and pulling it halfway out over and over again. Curtis, I'm fucking you fat cow siwfe up her ass with her very own precious wedding ring on my finger, & I"m laughing as I scream, 'alright Lisa, now you're going to show your husband & all of your friends just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are. You're going to moo for everyone, now let me hear you moo." Lisa all all pummeled & she's weak, & she can't do anything to stop me from dominating and humiliating her now. She takes a long, deep breath and she lets out a long, loud  "MOOOOO." I scream, "that is cow, and keep mooing until I say you can stop." I start dragging Lisa around in front of each & every person screaming, "this is Lisa the cow why don't you moo for them Lisa," and Lisa says "MOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOO." I march her around until I march her right in front of you Curtis, & I scream "now Lisa moo for Curtis. Moo for your husband you stupid, pathetic fat cow, and tell Curtis that you're stupid, pathetic fat cow." Lisa is "MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOO," right in front of you Curtis. I have your tough, big mouth wife by her fuckin hair with my finger shoved deep into her ass hole, & Curtis, Lisa is like a limp, goofy rag doll on my finger she's so fuckin dazed. Lisa is "MMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOO," mooing over and over again and I scream, "say it cow."

Lisa cry's out, "I'm a cow Curtis, I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow Curtis," and then she starts to "MMMMOOOOO," over and over again. I pull my finger out of her ass hole. I Lisa screams as my finger makes this moist gooey noise as I comes out. Lisa is crying like a baby. Tears are streaming down her face, she could never even imagine being this humiliated before. I scream, "get on your hands & knee's you whore." Lisa gets onto her hands & knee's right in front of me as I sit back down on the bench. I show Lisa her wedding ring, the very same dirty, smelly ring that I had just shoved up into her ass hole and fucked her with, and I start laughing as I scream, "that's right cow, now you're going to lick it clean. you're going to suck your wedding ring clean on my finger."

And I start laughing at how tough Lisa thought that she was and how beat up and submissive she looks now as she's on her hands and knee's right in front of me & she reaches up and she grabs my left hand and she holds it right up to her lips and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking her wedding ring clean. She's licking it & licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. I scream "suck it clean whore,, suck your wedding ring clean you fat cow." Lisa starts sucking my finger. She's sucking my finger over and over again, sucking that wedding ring clean over and over again. Lisa's hot, sexy tongue feels so good and I am imagining her tongue working on my soaked, dripping cxnt.

I scream, "lay down cow, lay down you fat fuckin whore." Lisa lays down flat on her back & I stand right over Lisa and nice and slowly like a sexy stripper I lower my panties screaming, "look up. Look up at me you fat cow." Lisa's eyes fill with tears as she realizes what is about to happen to her and she starts begging "no, no, please no." I lower my wet, hot cxnt so that its only inches over Lisa's face and I scream, "kiss my cxnt cow." Lisa raises her head up off of the ground, and Lisa's eyes are still swimming around in her head, and her head is all wobbly, as slowly her lips get closer and closer to my soaked pussy and gently she kiss my cxnt. I scream, "kiss it again cow and keep kissing it until I say you can stop." Lisa is kissing my cxnt over and over again and I can feel my body shivering in excitement. I"m trembling from the touch of her lips on my wet cxnt. I'm shaking in anticipation as I scream, "now Lisa you fat cow, you're going to moo again, only this time you're going to moo right into my wet hot cxnt. Now let me hear you moo." Lisa raises her wobbly head up off of the ground and she holds her lips right up to my cxnt and she lets out a loud, long, "MMMMOOOOO." She's mooing over and over again "MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO," and the vibrations of Lisa's lips on my clit is making me scream in pleasure, "AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOWWW, OOOWWW." I scream, "suck me off cow. Suck my cxnt you fat fuckin whore." I feel Lisa's long sexy tongue start plunging deep into my dripping cxnt. Lisa is licking me, sucking me & "MMMMMOOOO," mooing into my cxnt.

Oh my god, Curtis, I start having convulsions. I'm having one spasm after another and then I start to come. I'm having one explosive orgasm after another over and over again until I fall right off of Lisa and I'm feeling oh so good. The crowd is really cheering now. Slowly I get to my feet and I scream, "you think this is over, I'm not finished with you yet you fat cow. Get up, get on on your feet you fat fuckin whore." Lisa is slowly getting up onto her feet and I scream, "Curtis come over here,"  and Curtis you walk right over to me and give me a big kiss and you are hugging me. I scream, Curtis, now I'm going to make your fat cow ex-wife Lisa marry us." I take the wedding ring off of my finger and I hand it to Lisa saying, "alright you fat fuckin whore, you are going to marry me to Curtis, right." Lisa is crying like a baby and she cry's out, "yes Mistress."

I scream, Now repeat after me. "We are gather together to join my ex-husband Curtis to a real woman." Lisa is totally submissive and she says, "we are gathered here to join my ex-husband Curtis to a real woman." I say, "now say, with this ring I do the wed." Lisa cry's out, "with this ring I do the wed." I say "my ex-husband Curtis to my beautiful, sexy hot Mistress." Lisa cry's out, "my ex-husband Curtis to my beautiful, sexy hot Mistress." I scream, "now place the wedding ring my finger whore." Lisa takes the ring, her very own wedding ring and she places it on the middle finger of my left hand. The crowd is going crazy.

I scream, "get on your hands and knee's whore, and crawl over to the car. We are going to take you home and you can watch us fuck so that you can eat Curtis' come right out of me, because that is the closest you will ever get to Curtis' cock again. Lisa crawls right behind us Curtis, right into the back seat of the car, right into our new house

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 03:25:46 PM »
Awesome Vicky and johnny!

Thanks for the great story!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »
Wow what a story