News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NYC Yank vs Southern Chick in Houston Bar

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
NYC Yank vs Southern Chick in Houston Bar
« on: June 15, 2012, 05:38:38 AM »

Dear Johnny,

A group of us were in Houston Texas on business. We sat at a table next to a few loud local woman. This one big, heavy woman had bumped her chair against the back of Liz' chair a few times. One time she made a nasty comment. Finally the next time Liz made a comment back and the woman stood up and in a loud southern accent said "you stupid, yanky bitch, don't they teach you any manners up there in New York City." Liz said something which I couldn't hear and all the southern woman started making cat calls and egging on Amanda to teach Liz some manners. Amanda was about 5'4" and 200 pounds and she grabbed the back of Liz' chair and screamed "why don't you stand up Yank so that I can teach you some manners."

Liz is 5'10" and 140lbs and when she stood up the little chubby woman seemed to be quite shocked at Liz' large size as she looked up at her. One of the other woman at the other table said "oh, oh." Liz put her hands on her hips and said "I suggest you sit down and shut your mouth chubby or I'll teach you some manners." Now a few guys stepped in the middle and was talking to Liz and Amanda. Amanda's freinds were egging her on, screaming "come on Manda, kick that Yankee ass." Then the guys seemed to push the tables out of the way and said "alright ladies, fight it out."

A large crowd gathered around and was screaming. Amanda ran at Liz trying to wrap her arms around Liz. Liz stepped out of the way and Amanda ran right past her and she banged into the chairs and tables. Then as Amanda turned around Liz punched her right in her face with her right fist. Liz wears a big ring on her right fist and she left a bloody red impression on Amanda's face as Amanda's head snapped back. Liz grabbed Amanda's blouse and she started punching her in her face over and over again until Amanda was screaming and crying out in her southern accent, "stop it, stop." . I think the guys were about to pull Liz off of Amanda, but Liz ripped Amanda's blouse open and then she ripped her bra off and Amanda's big DD breasts were exposed. Eveyone was watching and cheering.

Liz dug her long sharp nails into Amanda's breasts and Amanda was crying and Begging her to stop. Liz screaming, "you better tell me how sorry you are and you better tell everyone what a stupid southern bitch you are." Amanda cried out "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm a stupud southern bitch." Liz let her go.

Des