News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AlmostSuperHeroineAmanda vs Steph

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
AlmostSuperHeroineAmanda vs Steph
« on: June 15, 2012, 11:33:51 PM »

Steph the brunette
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=24427
Almost Super Heroine Amanda
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9231

Dear Mistress Vicky,

Hi, my name is Amanda amd I recently competed against almost 2000 woman to be the Super Heroine on a reality TV show which takes place in a large city.  The show is based on my character which is Super Amanda, a Super Heroine who settles problems with woman around the city. I don't know exactly how it works when they pick the situations, but I am given the address where the problem is occuring and expected to show up wearing my sexy red Super Heroine outfit. On each show the camera crew is waiting at the location, and a group of local people are forming  a crowd. I have been giving these smoke bombs that are a little like hand grenades and I am to pull the string and throw a couple of smoke bombs into the area where I am to appear. The camera's see a big cloud of smoke and I jump through the cloud and it looks as if I fly into the situation to save the day.

When we shot the first show it took quite a bit of editing before I looked like the Super Heroine I was supposed to be. I flew into a bar where a middle aged woman who was a regular patron of this neighborhood bar was getting drunk and acting quite crazy. In reality it took me two hours before I could convince her to walk out of the bar with me and I thought to myself, this is going to be the first show and the last show all in one. Much to my surprise the editors cut out all the arguing and my trying to pull, to drag tgis drunk lady out of the bar and it looked like I was a Super Heroine who flew into the bar and phyically and verbally marched the woman out of the bar and down to the local AA where she promised to start attending on a regular basis.

When we filmed the second show I must admit the problems were more heated and was definately a much better scenerio than the first show. I flew into an alleyway where two female neighbors were screaming and physically assaulting eachother. Once again it took two hours to make it look as if I was a Super Heroine, and on a couple of occasions I was the one that got punched while trying to seperate these two irate woman. I actually had a swollen, pink and puffy right eye and a cut on my lip before I could almost settle this dispute. 

I was very excited about this opportunity, not only to be a Super Heroine, but to be a TV star too. I was called into a meeting where the producers and directors said that if we don't bring it in the next show, the wshow very well may be cancelled, and we all decided that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we were going to kick it up a notch fr the next show.

the third show is to help a neighborhood with some S&M Mistress who makes too much noise, performs S&M outside in the back yard where all the neighbors will see it, & when the neighbors complain, the nasty bitch starts telling all the neighbors that when she gets her hands on them she is going to make them all into her slaves. She brings slaves out into the back yard to show the neighbors how she spanks her slaves and how she punishes her slaves. Then she laughs insanely & says "that's what I'm going to do when I get my hands on you."

So the producers and directors give me the address of where I am to go. I am to walk through the gate to the rear entrance and the door would be open and I am to throw the smoke grenades and leap though the smoke as if I just landed out of the sky. Then all the neighbors are to follow me in where I tell Steph, the brunette that she is annoying all her neighbors, and that this violates statutes & that she dosn't want to risk getting arrested.

Things really come to a head when I show up in my sexy red Super Heroine outfit and there about 20 people waiting outside. One of the directors walks outside and gets me ready to start. I'm thinking perhaps I sould go inside and meet Steph, but the director told me that it would look more natural if I just did it." Action! So the smoke is thick as I leap in through the cloud. I can hear the large group of people marching in behind me and I can hear the cheering. In my mind I can hear the Super Heroine music playing, I am like Wonder Woman, no perhaps I'll be bigger than Wonder Woman one day.

So I'm walking across the basement which is set up as a dungeoun and I can see Steph and she is SOOOO sexy & SOOOO hot and SOOOO BIG. I start saying my lines "annoying the neighbors, violating conduct code etc etc etc, all the time think Steph looks more like a super ?, super somthing than I do. Then Steph slaps me, fuckin smacks me so hard she spins my head sideways from the full force of her hard smack, & I'm seeing spots in front of my eyes and for a moment my ears are ringing. Steph is screaming something at me but I can't hear a word she's saying, & I can hear the crowd reverberating. Then with the back of her hand she cracks me. She smacks me backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction, & now I'm really seeing spots and my ears are really ringing.

I can hear Steph saying something about me thinking I'm some kind of Super Hero Bitch. She grabs my hair with her left hand & she pounds her right fist right into my stomach. Her fist sinks deep into my belly & my eyes almost bulge right out of my head as I put my hands to my aching belly & I double over in pain gasping for air, and this big, 170lb bitch punched my stomach so hard that my knee's buckle right under me and I fall over onto my hands & knee's gasping for air." Steph grabs me by my hair & she wrenches my head up so that I'm looking right into her eyes and she starts laughing as she viciously screams, "look at you Ms Super Heroine. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to come hear & beat me up." I'm getting scared and I cry out, "I'm not so tough."

Steph ia laughing as she screams, "you should have thought about that before you came her to kick my ass." Steph shoves me over onto my stomach and then she sat down right on my back. She grabs my left arm and she wrenches it up behind my back & I'm screaming in pain as she's twisting my arm up higher & higher behind my back screaming, "now you're going to tell everyone that I'm the Super Heroine and that you are my not so Super Slave." She's jerking my arm up higher & higher behind my back until tears start rolling from my eyes & I desperately start crying out, "my arm, stop, please," but Steph is crazy & she's not going to fuckin stop." She twisting my arm up high behind my back & I become totally submissive to Steph & I start crying out, "You are the Super Heroine and I am your not so super slave."

Steph lets go of my arm and I'm so relieved that the extreme pain was finally over. Just then I start thinking, why isn't my producers or directors stopping this crazy bitch from beating me up & I start calling out for help, "Mark, please help me, Joe please get this crazy bitch off of me," but no one woved a fuckin inch to help me, they all just stood there & kept on filming as Steph grabbed my Super Heroine outfit and ripped it right off of my body, & now I'm standing in front of this big, strong, tough brunette Mistress and I know better than to try & fight her.
Steph laughs & she screams, "now Super Heroine, I'm going to really humiliate you. Steph grabs my bra & she rips it right off of me & I'm just standing there in front of all of these people, in front of Steph & in front of the camera, "oh no, what are all my fans going to think now." Steph is in total control of me now. She starts smacking my tits back and forth. Then she rips my panties right off of me & I'm standing there with no clothes on.

I'm so embarrassed and I start to try to walk out the door of the dungeoun crying out, "alright, you win. I'm not a super heroine," but Steph is a Mistress, & she's really getting into this, & she's not going to let me go." She runs right after me & she grabs me by my hair & she drags me back to the middle of the dungeoun. Steph screams "now tell everyone that you are my sex slave & you are going to do whatever I tell you to do." I'm starting to panic, I can't beleive everyone is letting this happen to me and Again I try to walk away. This time I really infuriate Steph & she grabs my hair & she pulls me over onto my hands & knee's & she drags me over to a table where she makes me lay face down and she starts spanking me with the open palm oif her hand. At first my ass is tingling & then getting warmer and warmer and then hotter & I can tell that my ass is all pink & red & starting to swell up."

I become submissive & I start crying out, "I'm your sex slave, I'm your sex slave. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." Steph is laughing as she takes the middle finger of her right hand & she shoves it right up into my ass hole. I scream "AAAAAHHHHHH," as I try to leap up, but Steph is in control of me now & she won't let me get up. Steph screams, "now Super Slave," I am going to stand you up & march you around in front of everyone & in front of the camera & we're going to show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic Super Slave you Really are." She dragging me around the whole crowd with her finger in my ass hole. She's plunging that finger In & pulling it part way out over & over again. I think this is going to be the last time I try to be a Super Heroine again.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: AlmostSuperHeroineAmanda vs Steph
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 12:38:25 AM »
To be fair, she is writing as Amanda in the story and if that person is awful at spelling and grammar, this could be seen as a triumph of realism.  ;D

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: AlmostSuperHeroineAmanda vs Steph
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 05:39:11 PM »
I like it , wish she would of Bound the Heroine for some pain before the Heroine gave up so quickly  ;) ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young