News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

superhot MILFs-40 year old LeggyJanice 36D vs 40 year old Cindy 36EE

• 20 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: superhot MILFs-40 year old LeggyJanice 36D vs 40 year old Cindy 36EE
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 05:16:57 AM »

Janice remembers a move she learnt in boxing class & she goes after Cindy with her left fist, but as Cindy raises up to block Janice's punch, Janice sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Cindy's chin. Cindy's head snaps back & Cindy stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Janice goes right after Cindy. She leaps right onto her wrapping her legs around Cindy's waist. She grabs Cindy's hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching her head back and forth insanely, and Cindy is screaming "AAAHHH, MY HAIR, LET GO," as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her until Cindy loses her balance and the two woman fall over onto the floor of the club with Janice on top of Cindy. Janice starts to sit up, but Cindy quickly reaches up & she grabs a hold of Janice's hair & she pulls Janice off of her and to the side and now Cindy gets on top of Janice. Janice grabs Cindy's hair & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the floor like a catfight, first one woman is on top, then the other.

The crowd is really cheering now and I'm standing there cheering for my fox, my beautiful fox.
Love Johnny

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 07:20:58 AM »

Cindy gets on top of Janice and she grabs her wrists and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold her wrists down on the floor. Janice is struggling hard too, but Cindy manages to overpower Janice and  she manages to hold her wrists down, then she raises up over Janice, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Janice totally helpless and now Cindy is in charge, and now Cindy really wants to bash Janice's face in. Cindy balls hard tight fists with both of her hands and she starts punching Janice all over her face. First she punches her eyes, right fist "bam," left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye, & Janice's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Cindy screams, "now who's eyes are going to get punched black and blue you whore."

She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding Janice's eyes. She's punching Janice's eyes and now its Janice's eyes that start to swell up and turn all black and blue, and now Cindy is leaving the impressions of her rings on Janice's face, just like Janice had done to her only minutes earlier. Cindy shows Janice her wedding ring again screaming, "I'm going to shove this ring into your cxnt you whore, & I'll make you come all over it, & then I'll rip it right out of you and make you suck it clean. I'll humiliate you over and over again." Janice is bucking & kicking and she manages to free her left hand and she reaches up with her long, sharp fingernails and she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Cindy's face.

Cindy grabs Janice's hand and she pulls it away from her face. Then she starts struggling hard trying to hold Janie's wrist down on the floor, but Janice is struggling hard too, & she manages to raise her arm up above her head. Cindy leans forward to hold Janice's wrist down to the floor above her head, & as she does Janice raises her head up and she clamps her teeth down hard, right on Cindy's right breast, right through her bra. Cindy lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "AAAAHHHH," as she leaps up off of Janice trying to get to her feet, but Cindy loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the floor of the club rubbing her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Cindy's white bra.

Both woman are hurt and breathing heavy and Janice is just lying there on the floor trying to regain her strength while Cindy is sitting on the floor massaging her aching breast. Janice sits up and very slowly the two woman get up onto their rubbery legs. Both woman are tired and injured, but both woman are still really infuriated too. Cindy screams, "you bit me you fuckin whore. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." Cindy pulls her left fist all the way back & she goes right after Janice screaming how she's going to kill her, "I'm going to kill you slut. I'm going to fuckin kill you.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 05:35:48 AM »

Part-8

Dear Johnny,

As Cindy moves in closer to throw a hay-maker at my face face, I raise my long left leg up and I kick her powerfully into her crotch and Cindy's punch never lands.  Cindy begins to double over from the pain, but I grab her hair with both of my hands & I jerk her head up screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid fat cow, and then I shove her head back down as I raise my right knee up right into her face.  Blood begins to roll from Cindy's nose,  I hold her upright by digging her left hand into Cindy's now thoroughly disheveled blonde locks while I yank down Cindy's push-up bra with my right hand, revealing an undoubtedly magnificent, but a bit saggier than expected pair of double E's to the excited crowd of onlookers, and now the crowd is screaming.  As Cindy feebly raises her hands to respond, I slam my right fist into Cindy's gut, before firing a series of short punches to Cindy's now defenseless boobs. Cindy is not quite out, but is glassy-eyed and ready to drop, except for my painful grip on her hair. I'm clearly winning at this point and I'm knocking the shit out of Cindy's big cow tits in front of everyone. Tears are welling in Cindy's eyes and feebly Cindy is holding her hands up and crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you stop," but I'm still infuriated and I'm far from finished with this big mouth yet.

I keep punching Cindy's big cow tits, I'm using her tits as punching bags until Cindy's tits are swollen and red and black and blue. I stop punching Cindy's tits and I still have a tight grip on Cindy's hair, & Cindy is both dazed and helpless. She would have fallen over if I wasn't holding her up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. I scream "alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to pull your wedding ring off of your finger." Cindy's face turns beet red and feebly Cindy starts throwing punches at me crying out, "no, never, I'll never give you my wedding ring whore," but Cindy is weak and she's all pummled and dazed & Cindy's punches have no effect on me at all. I lose my temper again and I pound my right fist into Cindy's soft belly. I knock the sir out of her and as Cindy bends over in pain gasping for air, I let go of Cindy's hair & Cindy falls over onto her hands & knee's on the floor gasping for air."
"

I grab her by her hair again and I start dragging her across the floor of the club. I'm swinging this fat cow around the club like a limp little floppy doll and Cindy is screaming, "stop, please stop, you're hurting me, my hair let go." I scream, "alright Cindy, you want me to stop beating you up. Then you better beg me to take your precious wedding ring off of your finger." Tears start rolling from Cindy's eyes and Cindy starts crying out, "Please, I"m begging you stop." I scream, "Cindy can barely hear Janice's voice shouting over the cheering of the crowd." I scream, "I will just Keep on humiliating you worse and worse until Johnny and all of these people are convinced that you are a stupid, submissive fat cow, and that you have learnt a lesson that you will never forget, and I hope it takes a long time for you to submit, because I love to hear a supposedly tough bitch cry, beg and scream, and I'm really going to have a good time humiliating you over and over again in front of my man and all of these people."

Kisses Janice

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 06:00:31 AM »

Janice drags Cindy over to a chair against the wall and she lets go of Cindy's hair. Then she walks around right behind Cindy & she leans forward and she grabs Cindy's sexy white lace panties and she rips them right off of Cindy. Cindy screams, "AAHH," Then she walks back around and she sits down on the chair & she grabs Cindy's hair & she drags her up over her knee's, & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking the left cheek of Cindy's ass. Then "bam, bam, bam, bam," she's spanking the right cheek of Cindy's ass. Tears are streaming down Cindy's face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and desperately Cindy is crying out, "stop, please stop," but Janice isn't going to stop. She wants to totally make a fool out of Cindy & she just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking her ass. Cindy's ass is start to turn first pink & then red & then it starts to swell up & turn black & blue.Cindy starts crying, & blubbing & begging Janice, "please, I'm begging you, please stop," but Janice is getting off on beating Cindy up in front of Johnny and all of these people and she won't fuckin stop." She just keeps spanking Cindy's ass over & over & over again  She's leaving huge red welt marks on Cindy's ass & blood is rolling from the welts on Cindy's ass. Cindy becomes submissive to Janice & she starts crying out, "alright, take the ring, take the fuckin ring."

Janice shoves Cindy off of her lap and Cindy falls right over onto her back on the floor of the club and the crowd is really cheering.  Janice stands up and she stands right over Cindy. Then she lowers herself down right onto Cindy's stomach. The crowd has gone silent waiting to see what Janice is going to do to Cindy next. Janice grabs Cindys hair with both of her hands and she yanks Cindy's head up off of the floor screaming right in Cindy's dazed face, "I told you to beg me to pull your fuckin wedding ring off of your finger cow." Then she shoves Cindy's head down "bang," right against the concrete. Cindy holds her limp left hand up in the air & she starts begging Janice "please take my wedding ring Janice. I'm begging you please take my wedding ring off of my finger Janice."

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 07:31:06 PM »

Dear Johnny,

That's right Johnny, you know how much I want Cindy's wedding ring.

I grab Cindy's limp left hand, & then I grab the finger, the one with Cindy's precious wedding ring on it & I start yanking, wrenching, jerking at the ring until I rip it off. I pull Cindy's precious wedding ring right off of her finger. Cindy cry's out in pain, "AAAHHH." as she feels that big, thick wide gold wedding ring leaving her finger. I put Cindy's wedding ring right on my own left hand, right on my middle finger & I ball my left fist up & I hold it right up in Cindy's face, & I start showing Cindy her ring, just like she had showed it to me only minutes earlier, & I scream, "do you see this ring, do you see it." Cindy cry's out, "my ring." I laugh & I scream "that's right Cindy. I have your husband, & now I have your precious wedding ring too, but I'm definately not finished with you yet." Cindy is crying like a baby & she cry's out, "no, please enough. You win enough." I am infuriated all over again and I take the ring, Cindy's very own precious wedding ring on my fist & I punch her "bang," right in her teeth. You can hear the metal of Cindy's very own wedding ring bash against the enamel of her teeth, & her lips split open under her very own wedding ring. I scream, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough Cindy you fat cow. I'll tell you when you had enough, & I'm definately not through with you yet. You started this Cindy, you thought you were so fuckin tough."

Cindy cry's out, "I'm not so tough." I laugh & I scream, "that's right Cindy you stupid at cow, you fuckin big mouth, you're not tough at all. I beat you up. I knocked the shit out of you & now I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never forget. You're going to kiis this ring, you're going to kiss you're very own wedding ring on my finger. You're going to show Johnny and all of these people just how much respect you have for my relationship with your husband, now kiss this ring." Cindy is crying even harder, but she doesn't do a thing. I show this cow her ring, her very own metal wedding ring on my fist screaming, "with your own wedding ring cow." I take Cindy ring, Cindy's very own wedding ring on my fist & I smash it right into her teeth again. I knock Cindy's lips into her teeth and this time Cindy's lips just bust open under the ring & blood is rolling down her face and starting to fill up her mouth. Cindy starts crying hysterically and blubbing saliva and blood out of her mouth as she raises her head up off of the floor and she puts her lips right to her weding ring and she kisses the ring. The crowd is screaming. I scream "kiss it again cow, & keep kisssing it until I say you can stop." Cindy is kissing the ring over & over again. I scream, lick it cow, lick this ring clean. How fuckin dare you get your blood on my new wedding ring you fuckin cxnt."

Cindy is scared & she's submissive to me now and she sticks her tongue out & she starts licking the ring clean. She's licking the ring feverishly over & over again like a fuckin dog licking its master.  She licks it until she licks it clean. Then I get up off of Cindy. The crowd is screaming, but I'm screaming too, screaming out, "you think this is over Cindy you fat cow, you fuckin dog. You are such a submssive animal, & I'm far from finished with you yet. Now get on your hands & knee's."

Wet Kisses, Janice

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 04:16:52 AM »

Cindy is submissive and she's obedient to Janice now. She sits up and she gets onto her hands and knee's. Janice stands over Cindy and she grabs her hair with he rright hand and she pulls Cindy's head up so that Cindy is looking right up at her and she screams, "you stupid, submissive bitch, you're going to be my pet now, come on doggy, heel." Janice is pulling Cindy around the floor of the club on her hands and knee's, and Janice screams, "alright Cindy, now you're going to bark for everyone and show Johnny and all of these people that you are nothing but a pathetic bitch dog. Now let me hear you bark." Cindy is crying like a little girl and feebly she cry's out, "enough, please." Janice is still wearing her high heels and she kicks Cindy "bam," right in her ribs, and Cindy groans "OOOWWW," in pain. Janice screams "bark dog, bark you stupid bitch or I'll stand you up and I'll really knock the shit out of you. Cindy starts "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF," barking over and over again like a dog. The crowd is cheering.

Janice is starting to get off on humiliating Cindy and now she really wants to make a fuckin fool out of her. She still has her hand laced through Cindy's hair & she yanks Cindy's head up so that Cindy is looking right at her and Janice balls her left fist up hard and tight and she holds it right up in Cindy's face screaming, "you thought you were going to beat me up with this ring, you thought you were going to humiliate me and make a fuckin fool out of me in front of Johnny and all of these people, now I'm going to make a fuckin foll out of you with this ring. I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to shoe this ring up your ass and to fuck you up your ass with your very own precious wedding ring on my finger." Tears start pouring out of Cindy's eyes and Cindy is blubbering like a child. Saliva and blood is dripping from Cindy's lips and Cindy is frantically crying out, "no, please enough, I'm begging you, you can have Johnny, you can have my wedding ring, just please let me go."

Janice takes the ring, once again Cindy's very own big, heavy gold metal wedding ring and she smashes it "bang," right into Cindy's teeth again, & this time Cindy's lips just bust open under the ring and blood is dripping from her lips and filling her mouth up. Cindy is blubbering, she's spitting and sputtering blood out of her mouth as she cry's out, "fuck me, please fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring Janice. Please, I'm begging you, fuck me up my ass with my wedding ring." Janice walks right around behind Cindy and she grabs her hair with her right hand, & Janice takes her middle finger, the one with Cindy's wedding ring on it, & she shoves it right up into Cindy's ass hole. Cindy's eyes almost bulge right out of her head and Cindy lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "AAAAAHHHHH," as she start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Janice's finger, desperately crying out, "get it out, please get it out of me. Please I'm begging you, you're hurting me," but Janice is really getting off on making a complete and utter fool out of Cindy in front of Johnny and all of these people and she's not going to fuckin stop."

She starts plunging her finger in and pulling it halfway out of Cindy's ass hole over and over again as she starts taking Cindy out. She's marching Cindy around in front of everyone in the club, and Cindy is crying, and she's begging Janice, "please, I'm begging you, please take it out of me." Janice screams, "now Cindy you stupid bitch, you're going to show Johnny and all of these people just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are. You're going to moo for everyone. Now let me hear you moo." Cindy has no other choice. She is shaking in fear and trembling. She knows that janice is even crazier than she is and she realizes that she has no other choice but to do whatever Janice tells her to do. Cindy takes a long, deep breath and she lets out a hearty, hefty, "MMMOOOOO." The crowd is laughing, and Janice is laughing as she screams, "that's right Cindy, keep mooing you cow, until I say you can stop." She's marching Cindy around, one by one in front of each and every person in the crowded club screaming, "look at her, this is Cindy the cow, why don't you moo for him," and Cindy says "MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO. She marches Cindy in front of each and every person in the club until she marches her right in front of you Johnny. Janice pulls Cindy's hair, pulling her head back so that Cindy is looking right into your eyes and Janice screams, "alright Cindy you fat cow, now you're going to moo for Johnny, you're going to moo for your ex-husband and tell him just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive worthless fat cow you really are."

Cindy is looking right at you Johnny, and she is crying like a baby and she starts to "MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO," Jancie screams, "say it cow." Cindy cry's out, "I"m a cow Johnny. I'm a stupid, pathetic, submissive worthless fat cow Johnny," and then she starts to "MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOO," again. She's mooing and mooing over and over again right in front of you and right in front of the friends and the whole crowd, and the crowd is really cheering. Janice is till holding Cindy's hair & Janice screams, "get over here cow, I'm not finished with you yet. She drags Cindy right back over to the chair that she had sat in before and Janice reaches up under her short, black mini skirt and she lowers her panties. Then Janice sits down on the chair and screams, "Johnny and I spent the whole day fucking and Johnny filled my cxnt up with his wet hot cum over and over again. I had a feeling that you were going to come to this party to fight me, so I didn't take a shower and I saved all of Johnny cum for you. Now cow, I want you to beg, fuckin beg me to let you lick and suck each and every last drop of Johnny's cum right out of my cxnt, & tell Johnny and everyone that this is the closest you will ever get to my Johnny's cock again.

Cindy is scared and she has no other choice, Janice forces Cindy to cry out, "Please let me lick and suck each and every last drop of Johnny's cum out of your cxnt Janice, because that is the closest I will evr get to Johnny's cock again." Cindy moves her head forward and she sticks her tongue out. Cindy shoves her tongue deep into Janice's wet, hot pussy and she starts licking her pussy over and over again. Janice takes her bra off and Janice's big, firm breasts come flopping out of her bra. Janice's nipples are rock hard and beet red as Cindy starts plugning her tongue deep iside Janice's cum soaked pussy. Janice is starting to get off on Cindy's tongue as Cindy is licking her pussy over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master.  Janice looks down and she see's that Cindy's nipples are all hard and erect and Cindy has sweat rolling down her face. Cindy is "AAHH, AAHH, AAAHH, OOHH," making these sexy little noises. Janice starts laughing as she screams, "you're enjoying this you fat fuckin whore aren't you. Johnny look at her. Look at how excited you tough fat cow ex-wife gets when she is being forced to suck your new wife's cum filled cxnt. Alright Cindy, now you're going to moo again you fat cow, only this time you're going to moo right into my cum filled cxnt." Cindy doesn't hesitate & she starts to "MMMMOOOO, MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOO," over and over again like a cow right into Janice's wet hot pussy. All of a sudden Janice starts going off. She having one explosive orgasm after another, right on Cindy's tongue, as Cindy sucks her cxnt clean over and over again.

Janice screams, "now go get that dildo that you were going to fuck me with cow. Cindy crawls over to her pocketbook and she takes out this big, hard erect rubber cock. Janice gets up off of the chair screaming, "now sit down on the chair and fuck yourself with that cock cow." Cindy is submissive to Janice and she sits down on the chair and she shoves that big, hard erct rubber cock right inside her wet, hot pussy, and she starts plunging that big hard erect rubber cock in and out and in and out of her wet, hot pussy over and over again. Cindy is fucking herself in front of everyone and the crowd is screaming. Janice takes Johnny by the hand and they start to walk out of the club, but just before they do Johnny and Janice can hear Cindy "OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH," exploding over and over again right on that big, hard rubber cock. The crowd is cheering...........