News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

the 1st annual great beach bunny ho down final round

• 49 Replies

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Re: the 1st annual great beach bunny ho down final round
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2021, 04:15:51 AM »
Your hands and your knee hurt, but my momentum carries us both to the ground, the wet sand this time, the waves’ edge not far away. Each twist and wrench of our thrashing bodies digs a divot in the beach.  Each new surge together brings the incoming tide closer. 

I mount you, straddling your waist, and push the side of your face into the mix of grit and shells, the last reach of the tumbling swells twirling your hair, pulling it as it receds, as if the sea wants to drag you away....

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2021, 05:39:17 AM »
into the 4th day   voting will be locked   ladies   fun action so far :)
the prez tramp

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2021, 02:14:20 PM »
Looks like Mira is gaining on Evelyn...could be a vicious finish!!!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2021, 03:19:51 PM »
*I groan as our bodies collide and fall to the sand.  I bite my lips as you sit on my stomach and hold my hair. I kick my legs as you hold me down and I feel the water slowly making it's way closer to me. My hands claw at your thighs. *

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2021, 05:48:49 PM »
The sea creeps in, each wave inching higher before pulling back.  I release your hair but grip your face, my fingers digging into your cheeks on either side of your mouth, your chin in my palm.  I force your head back....a strong wave will wash those tears from your eyes, dear.  The ones forming now, as my other hand closes on your bare breast, nails angled in.....

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2021, 06:22:43 PM »
*I groan as your weight on my stomach slowly deprives me of my air . I grimace a bit as you move your hand from my hair to my chin. I feel the water wash down on me before rolling back. I take a breath as I realize I won't get out from under you. I let my hands drop to the sand as I look up at you.* I accept my face eve. *I take another breath as a wave crashes down on my face before rolling back.*

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2021, 11:27:57 PM »
The water is always at your hair now, swirling and lifting it. 

I slide up your body, the vee of my thighs lifting and pushing your breasts together, your nipples rigid.  I run the pad of my thumb around one...... mmmmmmm

I lower my chest onto your face, my forearms on each side of your head, my upper arms squeezing my breasts together.......sealing you in.

I look out over the surf as my weight settles fully on you.

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2021, 11:56:21 PM »
*I moan softly as you push my breasts together and play with them with your thumb.  I gulp as you lower your breasts onto my face . I pucker up and kiss your breasts. I feel the water moving closer  and covering more of my face.*

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2021, 06:32:08 AM »
Watching the amazing fight between Evelyn and Brandi... I receiving my two crowns... cheering Evelyn... go Evelyn!!!  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2021, 11:50:14 AM »
Mmmmmmm I feel your lips on my skin, Brandi, and the hot point of the tip of your tongue.  Your breasts swell up into my body.  Slowly, I rotate my hips in a languorous figure eight, infinity tipped sideways, rubbing my pussy on your belly. 

A larger wave rocks us, slightly.  It washes the sweat and sand from your face.  I let you draw another breath. 

Then I wrap my arms around your head and pull your damp face hard into my breasts. 

Ohhhhh I feel you tremble, everywhere. 

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2021, 04:11:03 PM »
*I kiss your breasts some more and lick them as well. You're breasts are amazing. I let out a soft moan as you rotate your hips and rub your pussy on my belly. I feel the wave hit us again and I get a mouthful of water.  I gasp for air when the water recedes.*

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2021, 04:12:44 PM »
C'mon brandi! Keep fighting! You can still turn this thing around!!

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2021, 05:30:06 PM »
Another wave washes through...... the salt water may sting your eyes, but your lungs are safe from it, your mouth and nose now sealed shut.   Your fading struggles are so erotic..... your belly pulsing against my pussy, our bodies wet with warm surf....

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2021, 08:52:36 PM »
*my eyes fluttering as you maintain the breasts smother on my face. My kisses and licks become slower and less frequent.  I moan some more as you continue rubbing your pussy on my stomach.* mmmmm

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2021, 10:22:28 AM »
The rhythmic waves washing over you two as you fight in the salt water. As rhythmic as two bodies pressed together in a wet embrace feeling every breath rise and lower and each other’s heartbeats throbbing against flesh aching secretly or not secretly for the other. As water and sultry bodies rush against the other. Cold water stiffening nipples as the fight ensues and pussies not just get wet but juicy
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting