News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Repost: The cheerleader vs the teacher by Marie B

• 9 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: The cheerleader vs the teacher by Marie B
« on: November 01, 2010, 08:04:17 AM »
Here’s another golden oldie by Marie B, lost from the board in the crash of 2006.

Hope you enjoy!

Hugs
Kayla

THE CHEERLEADER VS THE TEACHER
By MarieB 

Why is it so dark? Where am I? Why are my hands tied behind me? Why is it hard to breathe?

As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I am starting to see the outline of the room I am in. The sight of the familiar objects around me bring back the memory of what has happened to me. I’m in a classroom, but it’s not my classroom. I’m sitting on the floor, my hands tied to the desk in back of me. I look at the dress I’m wearing; it’s a snazzy number but wrinkled and dirty. I look at my legs; my shoes are gone and there is blood on my stocking feet.

The sight of the blood brings it all back to me. My name is Helen Thomas; I’m a high school teacher. I am 28 years old and, if I may say, quite pleasing to look at. All the male students look at me with lust in their eyes. All the girls gaze at me with envy, hoping they look as good in ten years as I do now. 

I’m working on loosening the ropes that bind my hands. As I do, my mind turns to thoughts of Cassie.

Cassie.

She’s the girl who is responsible for me being where I am right now. She’s 18, a cheerleader, an honor student, and one of the most beautiful young girls I’ve ever seen. I remember that she was furious with me earlier today about something.

What was it? It’s so hard to think.

Oh, right…..her boyfriend Jeff. She was yelling at me about him. I’m having trouble remembering exactly what happened, but I know that she started hitting me and that I was forced to defend myself. 

Then…..somehow…..she must have knocked me unconscious. I don’t have any recollection of that happening, but it must have. Otherwise, why am I sitting in a dark classroom tied to the desk? But how could it have happened? How could that soft, sweet-looking young thing have gotten the best of me in a fight? I am 5’9 and weigh 130 pounds. I have two inches and 15 pounds on her. Plus, I’m an adult. I’m tougher and more experienced than any high school kid.

She must have hit me with something.

Yeah, that’s got to be it. Couldn’t be anything else.

Working my hands back and forth, I’ve loosened the ropes behind me and am getting ready to pull them free, when the classroom door opens and the lights go on. I blink from the sudden brightness and as my eyes adjust, the first thing I see is Cassie standing in the doorway looking at me with contempt.

She is wearing her blue and white cheerleading outfit with white socks and tennis shoes. Her black hair sets off her blue eyes and she looks totally adorable in that cute little skirt. The look of anger on her face only accents her innocent beauty.

“You’re finally awake,” she says. “Did you enjoy it, Ms. Thomas? Did you enjoy getting beat up for making out with my boyfriend?”

“Cassie,” I intoned, “I told you before. I didn’t seduce your boyfriend. I don’t have any interest in high school boys, for heaven’s sake.”

“You were kissing him. I saw you kissing him!”

“No, Cassie,” I sighed, “He was kissing me. Why do you find that so hard to believe? You’ve seen how these young guys look at me. Don’t tell me that you’ve never noticed. The fact is, I was talking with him about his homework assignment and he grabbed me and kissed me. I was trying to fight him off but he was too big. What was I supposed to do, Cassie?”

“That’s not what I saw!” yells the cheerleader. “I know what you were doing! I beat you bloody before, and if you don’t agree to stay away from Jeff, I’m gonna do it again right now.”

“I didn’t do anything with your damn boyfriend, Cassie!” I holler. “Now come here and untie me, damnit!”

“I’ll come over there to kick your sleek ass,” grumbles Cassie, and she walks toward me with an expression of pure hatred on her face.

At that moment, I jerk my hands free from the ropes that bind me, but I wait until she is almost upon me before I let on that I have escaped. When she is close, she kicks at me with her sneaker-clad foot, but I am ready. Bringing my hands forward, I catch her foot and push as hard as I can. The look of surprise on Cassie’s face is almost comical as she is thrust backward, landing on her butt nearly ten feet away from me.

“You little bitch!” I yell as I rise from the floor and stomp toward her. Her look of anger has been replaced by a growing fear. I am in awesome physical shape and have never been intimidated by a student before. I don’t know how Cassie knocked me out earlier, and perhaps I never will know. It doesn’t matter, though, because any damage done from here on in is going to be done by me.

I reach down and grab Cassie’s hair to yank her to her feet. Before she can react, I draw back my fist and punch her in the mouth. She drops to the floor like a rock. As I move toward her, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror on the wall, and suddenly I understand why it has been difficult to breathe. My nose is a bloody mess. It has been bleeding and continues to bleed. Now I understand where the blood on my feet came from.

Just thinking of this little bitch making me bleed brings my anger raging forth. I stomp on her crotch, causing her to howl in agony. I go to my knees and twist her tits until she shrieks. She pushes me away and I fall back, but when she tries to mount me, I launch a straight kick at her face with my stocking foot and she sprawls onto her back. I get to my feet and advance on her slowly as she looks at me wide-eyed. As I said, I don’t know how she got me unconscious before, but it’s plain that she knows she’s in for trouble this time. I let a smile spread across my face as I move toward her. I even take enough time to let her stand up. After all, having her stand is the next step toward knocking her down again, isn’t it? I am sure that the fight has been taken out of her. Now, I’ll make her pay for what she did to me earlier.

My overconfidence is responsible for what happens next….I know that now. I never see the punch that Cassie uses to knock me to the floor. I don’t even feel it when the back of my head hits the tile floor. As I lay on my back, I probe with my tongue and feel where a tooth has been loosened. I am sickened by the taste of the blood in my mouth.

“I told you to stay away from my boyfriend, you bitch,” shrieked Cassie. “Now I’m going to make you regret that you ever tried to seduce him.”

“I swear, Cassie, I didn’t go after him,” I say, trying to buy some time before she attacks me again. “Why would I want an 18 year old? You can see how beautiful I am, can’t you? I can get any man I want. I don’t need or want a boy. Think about it, will you? Use your common sense.”

“No matter what you say, I know what I saw, Ms. Thomas,” said Cassie. “Jeff isn’t interested in you. He wants me and only me. You must have come on to him. You must have forced him to kiss you!”
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: The cheerleader vs the teacher by Marie B
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 08:05:12 AM »
Cassie’s lip curls with hate and she leaps on my prone body. I have recovered sufficiently to make a fight of it, though. She lies on top of me and we grab each other by the hair. I try to force her off me and finally succeed. Straddling her, I let go of her hair and go for her eyes, trying to gouge them with my thumbs. She turns frantic when she realizes what I am trying to do and hurls me off her. I am a bit shaken at the strength it took for her to do that, but I don’t waste time thinking about it. We both get to our feet and start throwing wild punches at each other. Many miss the mark, but I am landing more solid shots than she is. I punch her on the point of the jaw and see her arms jerk crazily in the air as she staggers backward. Pursuing her, I grab Cassie’s shoulders and slam her against the wall over and over, forcing sounds out of her mouth that sound like **URK**. The sound is so unusual and funny that I start to laugh out loud, only to be stopped when she launches a knee to my groin. I am forced back a few steps and Cassie comes at me with all guns blazing, whaling away at me with her flying fists. I back up to give myself time to recover, and when Cassie comes forward again, I grab her by the hair and spin her around me in a circle. As she loses her footing, I release her and let her crash into the wall. She lies facing the wall with her back to me; her cute cheerleader skirt hiked up to her waist. Her sobs fill the room and I feel joy in my heart. After all, this snotty little high school kid had decided to beat up her teacher…..and she deserves to be destroyed.

Smiling now, I reach down and pick her up by the hair and bend her over backward. Her flat stomach looks so smooth and vulnerable and I pound my fist down on it, driving Cassie to the floor again. From there, I sit on her face, lifting my skirt a little so that my crotch is mashed into her sweet face. As I reach to aim numerous punches at her cxnt, I rub my own snatch in her face, letting the coarse fabric of my pantyhose scrape her skin raw. 

In desperation, Cassie somehow works her hand between my legs and clasps a death grip on my cxnt. Her fingernails dig in brutally and I scream with pain. As I instinctively raise my body slightly off hers, she places both hands on my ass and brutally thrusts me away from her, forcing me face-first into the wall.

Needing time to recover, both of us sit for a moment in the positions we have landed in; me sitting with my face against the wall, Cassie on her back with her hands covering her eyes.

Finally, we rise to our knees, crawl toward each other, and go at it again. I put both hands around her throat and throttle her. My grip is tight and I shake her back and forth. Her eyes begin to bulge and her tongue is lolling from her mouth. I have her now, I definitely have her.

“Jeff….mine….Jeff,” she gurgles.

“For the last time!” I yell, accenting each word with a shake of her throat, “I don’t want your goddamn boyfriend! He came on to me! He overpowered me and only stopped because you walked in the room. Why the fuck can’t you believe me?”

I think Cassie is finished, but she has one more surprise waiting for me. I thought I had choked her out. Her eyes are closed and I believe she is ready to fall unconscious. I never see the punch that smashes me to the floor. It must have been a hell of a shot, though, to lay me out like this. Even through my daze, I still have the faculties to wonder how such a sweet looking girl could hit that hard. I also now know that in the first part of our fight, she didn’t hit me with anything in order to lay me out…..she didn’t need to.

Cassie stands up and walks over. Standing above me, I can see that she is crying and looking down at me with pure hatred. She goes to her knees, straddles me and begins pounding away with her fists.

“STAY…AWAY…FROM…JEFF!” she screams, punctuating each word with another fist to my face. She bruises my cheekbones, bloodies my eyebrows and bashes my nose.

“I didn’t…..I never….” I spit as the blood gurgles in my ruined mouth. Cassie stops my protestations by loosening another one of my teeth with a slamming punch.

I can’t stop her. She is going to kill me. This innocent looking cheerleader can end my life if she wants to. I hold up my hands in a traditional position of surrender, pleading with her to stop beating me. As Cassie gets to her feet and as looks down at me, I curl myself into a fetal position, another classic indicator of submission.

She lowers her fists, still crying and looking at me with loathing.

“I’m going to wash my face,” said Cassie. “I’ll be back in five minutes and you had better be gone. And I’m warning you for the last time, Ms. Thomas. Don’t go near Jeff again. If it’s true that you can have any man you want, then you don’t need my boyfriend. Got it, bitch?”

I nod, and she turns to leave the room.

Even as I lay on my back thinking about how I have been beaten bloody by a teenaged girl, my mind can’t accept it. I have never lost at anything….not in sports, not in my profession, not in life. People like me are too beautiful and successful to lose. I always win in the end……. and that is what is going to happen now.

I sit up and slip off my pantyhose. I lay back down, hiding the nylons behind me and waiting for Cassie to come back. When she does, and sees that I am still in the room, her face glowers in anger. She has cleaned herself up and smoothed out her cheerleading outfit and looks prim, pretty and determined as she marches toward my prone body.

When she reaches me, Cassie hauls me to my feet by one arm and prepares to attack me again. Moving as quickly as I can, I spin behind her and wrap the pantyhose around her neck. I bend her slightly backward so that she is off-balance. Tightening the noose, I watch her face turn red and her eyes bulge. As her windpipe becomes constricted, I allow the girl to sink to the floor. I sit down, too, wrapping my legs around her midsection and allowing her to see that my legs are now bare. I see her eyes register this fact and know that she has realized too late that I have removed the pantyhose. If she had seen it sooner, she might have avoided what was happening now.

Maintaining my death grip around her neck, I lean forward over her shoulder so that she can see my face. I note with satisfaction that she is helpless….completely at my mercy. I can kill her if I want to, but there is no need. Cassie’s eyes tell me that I will have no more trouble from her, certainly not about her damn boyfriend.

“Cassie,” I hiss. “This is the last time we will ever have contact with each other. There is no sense in you going to the administration about this fight, is there? After all, you were the one who got physical, and I was only defending myself. No one is going to take your word over mine, anyway. And if you go to the administration or the school board, I’ll ruin you. Do you understand? I’ll hunt you down and I’ll ruin you. Do you get it?”

“Yes,” whispers Cassie, her eyes terrified and filled with pain. “Please don’t kill me, Ms. Thomas,”

Ignoring this last plea, I say; “And forget all this shit about your boyfriend. I told you that I don’t want anything to do with him. He forced himself on me. Your problem is with him, not me. Do you understand, Cassie? Do you?”

Cassie nods, tears of suffocation streaming from her eyes.

The teacher nods back, then increases the pressure around the cheerleader’s neck until she passes out. Ms. Thomas lets her sink to the ground and stands looking at the girl for a moment. Then, she finds her shoes, smoothes her dress and walks back to her office.

As she enters the room, she doesn’t see the boy sitting at her desk until she turns the lights on. Startled, she exclaims;

“Jeff! You scared me. What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean?” asks Jeff. “You said to wait here until you took care of Cassie. I thought you’d be back much sooner. What took you so long?”

“Well,” smiled the teacher, “let’s just say that your ex-girlfriend was a little harder to handle than I thought she’d be.”

“I guess so,” answered Jeff. “I mean, no offense, Ms. Thomas, but you look like you’ve been through a war.”

“Never mind that now, lover,” cooed Ms. Thomas, smiling enticingly. “Don’t you have a kiss for your teacher?”

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 11:26:21 AM »
Great story! Loved it!

great writing, I had thought maybe she's a bad piece of work when she started to go on about how beautiful girls like here never lose and always get what they want (which is true, we do! hehehe!) but you did a great job of making me forget that with her constantly insiting she was the one who was kissed. all that leads to a head spin at the end that is perfectly executed!

Great stuff Marie B!

And thank you so much for posting Kayla  :D

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 03:42:20 PM »
Thanks for bringing this one back, Kayla.

Here are the graphics that appeared with the story.

{alt}

{alt}

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 05:27:04 PM »
great story, but considering who authored it, it will be. Thanks for posting it, Kayla; you're saving the board by bringing back the best works.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 07:23:09 PM »
Oooh, thanks for reposting those poser pics, Marie!  :P They're pretty good (though must confess can't really recall them, but it's been a while).

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 12:59:20 AM »
One of the best stories ever.

Totally agree. Would love to see more stories like this.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »
That's a great one. Thanks for saving it.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »
Glad to hear you enjoyed, Josefine, Maizenblue & Sandman - my pleasure to have shared it!  ;D MarieB was a gifted writer of the genre - one of the best!  :P ;)

hugs
Kayla

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 09:31:13 PM »
This one is a classic and it's nice to see new people enjoying it.