News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Scratching in real catfights

• 4 Replies

Offline thefallguy123

Scratching in real catfights
« on: April 10, 2020, 09:00:20 PM »
Hi all, been on this site a few years now but not used it much due to family commitments etc.
Anyways, I was wondering why you hardly see scratching in a real fight on either the net or in the streets. Is it merely because if someone start's scratching at the face they fear their opponent will do the same, so basically they leave the fingernail action alone ??
Plus has anyone witnessed/experienced a fight where scratching has been a tactic.
Rather random I don't know but as I stated, it's hardly ever seen as to what I've seen.

Thanks all and stay safe!!!

Offline thefallguy123

Re: Scratching in real catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 11:11:18 AM »
Thank you so much Patricia, I think you could be correct in what you put.
Thanks for your input. ????

All the best, Nige

Offline thefallguy123

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 09:44:47 AM »
Thanks John that's totally understandable ????

Offline cffanuk

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 10:13:57 PM »
Yes 00JOHN00 has it spot on about scratches.
 When the women tangle for sure they will scratch and when trying to re-grip.
You often won't see women go out deliberately to scratch their opponent but the women have nail extensions or sharp natural nails.
They are used to make the catfight more uncomfortable for their opponent. Both the women usually get quite marked up in a good catfight.
Can depend on the camera angle and lighting as to whether you see the scratches or not. For sure they have their place in catfights.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 08:05:11 PM »
Hi,

I am 56yo and I think that the reason you don't see scratching used very much in fights nowadays is because of the way women have changed over the years.
When I was younger women didn't really know how to punch like men, and weren't as physically strong as modern day women. Therefore, it was more hair pulling and going for each other's faces/eyes with fingers and nails to do damage to your opponent.
I think thats where the old fashioned term "I'll scratch her eyes out" came from.
As in many ways over the years, women have become more masculine in their outlook and actions since sex equality has come more to the fore.
As a woman myself, I'm all for equality but I think that it has eroded some of the more feminine aspects of women.
Just my thoughts for you
Some good points made, but i think Patricia has hit the nail on the head. Scratching along with hair pulling are key features in a catfight. As times have moved on with gender equality, so have women's actions and its less common than it once was. Scratching emphasizes a feminine side as does hair pulling and that's the draw and the turn on of watching women fight.
Love watching women cat fight