News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

After party fun

• 2 Replies

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
After party fun
« on: May 11, 2019, 12:08:02 PM »
Dee hosts a party at her flat, drinks are flowing and every one is having a great time. Dee can't help but notice Alex, a woman she's  never met before who, like  her appears  to be bright and vivacious and the centre of a lot of attention.  She goes over and introduces herself and the two of them immediately hit it off.
The two women talk all night and Dee can't help but notice the other woman occasionally looking her up and down, almost as if she's sizing her up, something Dee is well aware that she's Been doing herself from the second she laid eyes on her.
Dee has always prided herself on being a strong woman and here she sees a woman who she knows would be a challenge. She guides the conversation towards talking about her strength and to her surprise Alex seems to get just as excited by the topic, both women's eyes glancing over each other more and more frequently. Alex suggests a little arm wrestling contest because she wants to see just how string Dee is. The women clear a space on the  kitchen counter and stand facing each other and smiling they lock hands. A crowd has gathered and start to cheer the women on. It soon becomes apparent to both women that not only is their opponent strong, she is equally unwilling to give an inch. Smiles give way to gritted teeth as they both try to force their rivals hand down to the counter. Slowly, to her horror Dee feels her hand start to inch slowly back, the slick counter tiles give her no purchase and she knows she's in trouble, then despite her best efforts to bring it back she feels the cold counter against the back of her hand. Alex raises her arms in victory and the gathered crowd cheers her victory. Dee steps forward and gives her a hug and whispers "stay behind, I want a rematch in private"
When the party is over the two women sit together on the sofa.
"So, you want that rematch now?"Alex asks confidently
"I had something a little ..... different in mind" says Dee smiling
She walks into another room and she  she comes back she drops a couple of bodystickings on the table
"Take your pick" she says winking at Alex, " you want to show me you're the better woman, the stronger woman? Then show me"
Alex bites her lip, unable to hide her excitement at the prospect of locking up with Dee again, she knows this will be something far more physical than an arm wrestle
"So how do you want to do this?" She asks
"Just a little bit of a roll around sweetie, if you can make me submit to you then you get the bragging rights. Just you and me this time and I want to feel your full strength, the whole of your body against mine"
"And what are the rules?"
"No punching, kicking or biting, this is all about how strong you are, or more to the point how strong I am, the only way to do  is to make your opponent say she's had enough. You can submit as many times as you like but the only way to end it is to quit"
"So I can pull your hair?"
"Only if you want me to pull yours back" smiled Dee, but let's try to keep it attached to our heads at least"
"And I can grab at you" asked Alex, a devilish smirk on her face
"Oh sweetie you can grab me anywhere you like, trust me, I've got plans for you"
She leads Alex by the hand to the bedroom where they change and stand facing each other.....
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline Elijah snow

Re: After party fun
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 12:15:49 PM »
Women are evenly matched stats wise
Don't just vote, let me know how you think it would play out ;)
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline Elijah snow

Re: After party fun
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 10:57:40 PM »
Would anyone be interested in a story based on the results of the poll? (I'll proof read for mistakes lol)