News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maureen vs Dee "reunion" catfight from Cavalier

• 23 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Dee "reunion" catfight from Cavalier
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 11:28:34 AM »
Maureen,

You know I've been a long time fan of your fights with Dee. Good luck to the both of you if this happens. I look forward to hearing more. You are both such sexy things in my mind and reality. You two fueled my fantasies for so many years when I was younger (and now).

Lucky you are your name sake. Wether this is real or fantasy, good luck to you all.

JT Edson

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 10:32:39 PM »
I must say I smiled when I got to the ending.  Maureen losing is a good thing. ;)
       Nerdy, you're a girl after my own heart. I wish you could have seen the expression on Maureen's face when she finally decided to give up. If I only had a camera.

Offline nerdygrl

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 04:58:55 AM »
I must say I smiled when I got to the ending.  Maureen losing is a good thing. ;)
    You know, your another young cxnt who can just go and fuck herself, you nerdy, four-eyed little tramp.

*giggles*

Looks like I struck a nerve.  Dee, I wish I could have seen it.  I'm sure it was priceless!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »
Maureen,

You know I've been a long time fan of your fights with Dee. Good luck to the both of you if this happens. I look forward to hearing more. You are both such sexy things in my mind and reality. You two fueled my fantasies for so many years when I was younger (and now).

Lucky you are your name sake. Wether this is real or fantasy, good luck to you all.

JT Edson
     JT..........thanks for your good wishes. Yes, in addition to you, I have heard the same thing from many long-time catfight fans, that is was the Dee vs Maureen stories that nurtured their young male fantasies involving girl-on-girl fights. I am very fortunate to have a wife who has bought into my own catfight fantasies, fueling that spark every chance she gets. To this day, Maureen still knows what to say and do to start my manly juices rushing thru my entire body. AHHHHHH.............I'm a Lucky guy.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 03:13:24 PM »
Just out of interest who has the most wins between them, I'm new to their history but having read a few posts on these Ladies my interest is growing by the minute.
Both Women look great as well, couldn't believe their ages when I read them !
       After several brutal fights since the mid 1980's, I would say their won/lost record is even with Dee having a decisive victory in their last catfight on a beach.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 08:15:18 PM »

After several brutal fights since the mid 1980's, I would say their won/lost record is even with Dee having a decisive victory in their last catfight on a beach.

A final meeting is surely needed to finally settle this long standing feud, and I get the impression that BOTH Women would be more than willing to oblige.
      I agree, and I'm more than ready to get my revenge.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »

A final meeting is surely needed to finally settle this long standing feud, and I get the impression that BOTH Women would be more than willing to oblige.
      I agree, and I'm more than ready to get my revenge.
     This Bitch knows I'm willing to fight her again one last time, anytime, any place. Just let me know when. I'm counting on Lucky to set this up for us because I know how much he loves seeing me brutalize Maureen's womanhood. The result will be the same as last time, ending with me having my way with Maureen's husband's beautiful cock while she lies there licking her wounds.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 06:57:15 AM »
Having just read Maureen's Husband's account of their last meeting I would strongly advise Maureen to reconsider any attempt at trying to avenge
that last brutal defeat.

Dee is now fully aware that she has the measure of Maureen and will know doubt use the same tactic that gained her victory in that last fight.
I fully expect Dee to go straight in for the kill and attack Maureen's Achilles heel and maul the mauler, thus gaining a very quick win, and with it the affection of Maureen's Husband.

So I urge you to think again Maureen and call an end to this rivalry because it will surely end in tears, and victory once more for your Nemesis Dee.
      The last thing I need is some stupid British Bitch telling me who I shouldn't fight. I won't make the same mistake twice, Elaine. I know I can destroy that little bitch and ruin her sex-life for good.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 07:39:25 PM »
Maureen dear you really should be very careful about attempting to intervene between your dear hubby Lucky and that other over ripe Cavalier bitch Dee , remember i had my fun with him after beating your butt dear and if i continue seeing these comments from you i might give him another thrilling escapade dearie , sweet smile       Yours and Cheris and Dees sexier and younger rival .    Michelle (catty smile)
      There you go again Michelle. Sticking your big, bent nose where it doesn't belong. And, BTW, Lucky tells me you were like a wet dish rag.