News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Robbyn meets Cassie.

• 4 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Robbyn meets Cassie.
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:42:29 AM »

One was late; one knew one would be, one had been stuck in traffic coming home. One was nervous and anxious when one got home; nervous because one feared what Ms Jenn would say to one, anxious because one did not want to let Ms Jenn down. And as always happens when one is nervous and anxious things just go wrong. One couldn’t find what one needed, one tried so hard to look good, to be a credit to –yes -to one’s Mistress and one just got later and later. So when Ms Jenn arrived one was still in the shower. One heard her knock, so loud one would have heard it no matter what one was doing, one shook. One finished one’s shower as soon as one could, wrapped a towel round one’s body and came to open the door.

Ms looked; One fought to retain one’s calm, one told oneself that Jenn Peccavi was ones inferior socially, intellectually and above all culturally. All this was true, but it did no good. Ms Jenn’s look banished one’s poise and with it my superior diction and even my normal thought patterns, I was reduced to her level. No, worse than that one withering look made my legs jelly, I sank to my knees.

“Get dressed” was all Ms Jenn said. I did so as quickly as I could and as I did so I struggled to regain my poise, I told myself again I was better than any of that Chatro set, more intelligent, more attractive, and that one had the cachet that came with breeding. One thought of Du Maurier’s novel ‘Rebecca’ which one had just finished reading. One knew that one was the equal of the Rebecca after whom the story was named; and that like the nameless narrator of that novel was to Rebecca, so, the Chatro women were one’s inferiors in so many respects. We left in Ms Jenn’s Capri.

We got to Chatro late, the place was full there were people everywhere, Her favourite chair was taken. There was some fight going on, or just finishing.
Ms looked at her chair, she tapped her foot. Some woman I’d seen but didn’t know was in it. The woman looked back at Ms Jenn, then at me. One shook, one knew this woman was wordlessly reminding Ms that it was one’s own fault we were late, one’s own fault Ms’s chair was taken. One shivered but one had regained one’s poise.

Ms looked at the woman in the chair, for a moment one thought she was going to haul the woman out. But no she just shook her head.

”Oh what’s been going on, what did I miss?” She turned to one, her eyes boring into one’s own.

One shook, one knew one was in disgrace "I'm sorry." one whimpered. Then one said the line one had thought out in Her car. “But one tries to be perfect for you and that takes time, you deserve perfection Ms.” One had prepared one’s self, one had applied one’s mind; searching for some flattery to smooth the waters. And one knew, oh yes one knew, Ms Jenn could be flattered.

Ms walked on, she hugged this short brunette dressed, one almost said undressed, -so skimpy was her attire, - in a short sleeve blouse unbuttoned almost to the bust and knotted just underneath leaving her midriff bare and a skirt that hardly covered her butt. "So Cassie sweetie, what did I miss?”

“Emily beat Jordan and April beat Debbie, see for yourself, the two defeated sluts are where they belong.”

“Oh my, oh I wish I'd seen it. Emily! Emily winning against Jordan!” Ms Jenn stepped over and hugged and kissed Emily. “Well done sweetie, well done. Kate must be very proud of you! Oh I wish I'd seen it.” Jenn turned to the other girl standing next to Emily. “And you too! April, well done too. Oh where is Thay, I just wish she were here to see her pet slut destroyed!”

Emily and April glowed, one was amazed; they were like small children who'd been praised then rewarded by their kindergarten teacher. Why did Her praise mean so much to these girls? April beamed “I wish you'd seen it Ms Jenn, you've never seen me win, and I do win often.”

One blushed, one did not need Jenn to express her displeasure, she had pointed out she had missed things she would have loved to see. One knew, everyone knew, it was one’s own fault. One should have been deeply ashamed at letting Ms down; perhaps one should even have been humiliated at how generous she was being for one knew one would have taken every opportunity to belittle, to score points if one had been in her position. She was being so nice But as it was one had mollified Jenn; had one not practised self control one would have smiled broadly; one’s flattery had averted a disaster

“Like I'd have loved you to see it too, Ms, it’s not often you see April and Emily winning.”Cassie said, she looked at Jenn, she looked at one. One sensed and wondered at her hostility- what had one done to cause this?

“Yes Jenn, you missed a good match.” the woman one had met last time - T added.

Jenn shrugged her shoulders, “Oh well, these things happen.” She sat down. One looked around and noticed the woman who had so savagely defeated then molested Amy standing, shaking her head. She has been lying on the floor when Ms Jenn and I came in. One smiled, she had clearly been defeated- this was one of the fights that people had spoken of as one and Ms came in.

There was a commotion, Emily; the girl whom Ms had praised was being bullied by a strong looking woman. They seemed to be arguing about Debbie- one of the girls one had met last time one was here. Debbie herself had clearly lost a fight, she’d been stripped of her top, her skirt was astray. Emily had been toying with her, stroking her skin, rubbing her under her all too brief skirt and Debbie just let her. Now with the two women arguing over her, Debbie just stood there, accepting her fate.

One saw an unique opportunity; the defeated girl had been a bitch to Amy, she was now in no condition to fight back, she seemed to have no protectors, certainly none had intervened to stop her from ending where she was, perhaps no one liked her. I remembered how last time one had been treated as meat, molested, groped, just like Debbie was now. One remembered the reason why; one was seen as Her latest toy, something for Her to play with and then discard, someone without any ‘protectress’, someone too weak to protect oneself.

One had decided that one must not let that happen again; one must show this ‘scene’ as Nikkie had called it, that one was not to be trifled with; that one was not a slut. From what Nikkie had said- and from what one had observed myself it seemed the best way to prove that was to attack some other girl and win. The opportunity presented itself with the defeated girl. One’s motto had always been “Carpe Diem”, so one seized the opportunity; striding over to her, yanking her top open. This was one of the times that poise, self control did not matter; what mattered now was that this defeated slut was mine to take, a victim for me not just to enjoy but moreover to demonstrate my superiority. I backhanded her, I punched her in the tummy, she groaned and buckled, her knees all but gave way. She squealed. I twisted her nipples.

“No, no, no” the blonde bitch wailed, she crumpled to her knees.

I noticed Emily was also on her knees, she had been defeated very quickly. I smiled, like my blonde prey, she'd been tired by her fight.

I seized a fistful of blonde hair, pulling my prey off balance; I dragged her onto a table about 10 feet from where I'd started. She squealed, squirmed, pleaded for mercy. She was far too weak to even try to fight back. I smirked, not only would I show the room I was no slut, I would have fun. “Be quiet and take what's coming to you. You have a bad attitude girl!” I told her. I pulled off her top, she protested, I slapped her face. She tried to resist, I slapped her face some more. I played with her boobs. Within a minute she had stopped resisting, she spread her legs, she was moaning, I was stroking her inner folds. She was as Nikkie said – about to be 'slutted' she knew it and she wanted it. What better result could I have wanted, with one action I showed oneself powerful, strong, able to 'slut' another girl.

I looked around, there was a lot going on in the room, but even so I had an audience. Ms Jenn was smiling at me encouragingly but there were others who glared or watched hawklike. They expected, they were waiting for me to fail, I sensed this was when I needed all my self control, my poise, my inner strength. I paused from slutting out the prey to recover all this, to apply the armour of superiority piece by piece, my poise, my self control, my attitude and finally, one’s speech and thought patterns. Again one looked around; one was astonished all over again to see just what did happen. Even though one was preoccupied- and in the best way possible – by dealing with the defeated slut; one observed Cassie and another girl fighting and a crowd enjoying that fight and one saw Emily being worked over.

It was so good, not only were the people in the room distracted by the other fights, not only was one so excited by the atmosphere, by the other fights but the girl one’s prey, one’s victim was moaning and begging one to go on. But one was distracted, the girl who had attacked Emily- robbing her of Debbie- Emily’s own prey, clapped her hands loudly ,one turned to see her grab some microphone, foolishly one had not realised the club even had one. One turned to see her, she had Emily's prey, topless,-Debbie had lost her bra now too- kneeling at her feet. “Ladies and gentlemen” the bigger girl started speaking into the microphone, “I have for some lucky person's enjoyment tonight, Debbie is here, defeated, ripe for the picking, look at her.” She nudged Debbie's legs apart, one noticed Debbie didn't need much pressure for she spread them much wider than she needed".

“What am I bid” the bigger girl said. She dragged Debbie up till she was half standing, half crouching. She ran her hand over Debbie’s body, cupping her breasts. Debbie shuddered and moaned.

“Bend over slut!”The bigger girl commanded. “Show the bidders the goods.”

Debbie shuddered again, she whimpered. The bigger girl slapped Debbie’s butt. Debbie whimpered and bent over. One saw she had no panties and so did everyone else in the bar. And the crowd showed their appreciation with lewd and very loud comments. One’s own prey visibly shuddered in humiliation.

“$20 for the night Kiran!” someone said.

The bigger girl –Kiran – replied “I’m bid $20, ladies and gentlemen are this all you can bid, surely you can see this prize wanton slut, surely you can see she is worth more than $20. What am I bid?

One was shocked, even revolted. Not only was this a place where women fought and where the beaten were fair game for the victors but it seemed a place where the beaten were captured from the woman who had won the fight and were traded like slaves; no one should be correct, like things, like any other possession. One shook at the thought that washed over one: what would it be like to be in that position; one resolved never to be there, to do everything in one’s power to make sure it never happened. But one also knew, one even smiled at the knowledge, that there were those to whom it happened, girls weaker, yes much weaker than oneself. One awaited the chance. One creamed at the image of doing this to one’s hapless prey.

And so the auction went on, one forgot for the moment, the naked slut whom one had captured; the auction, the bids, Debbie- or the goods the subject of the auction- being paraded, Kiran encouraging the men and women to ‘see for yourself’ which in reality meant mauling, molesting, handling Debbie was –one must be honest – enthralling; one was disgusted but one was riveted to the unfolding scene.

One was distracted by another fight –between Cassie and some other girl. One focused again on dealing with one’s own possession. She was whimpering, moaning; her own excitement made one excited, again I discarded my poise, my self imposed boundaries. That didn’t matter; no I was having too much fun to remain the inhibited self controlled woman I normally was. I saw, I felt the rush that I knew Dommes had, I played with her breasts and pussy, I excited her to the point just before cumming and then I stopped. She pleaded with me to continue. I did, once more to she was about to cum and then I stopped again. She twisted she sobbed she begged. She was such a weak, needy wanton. “Just do me, please Ms” she begged. She had called me Ms! I was so gratified at my status being again recognised. I was getting my due in this place. I was no longer a room whore, no, even if I was Ms Jenn’s possession I was yet a Domme, certainly not sold a slut to be sold to the highest bidder. I was so excited at the prospect of destroying some slut much weaker than me I resumed working the slut.

“Like that’s enough of that!” It was that Cassie, she’d won her fight. I looked at her, I regrouped, reclothing myself in my self possession; my self assurance; once more being the superior person one knew oneself to be, superior to this slut; one was not going to be put upon by any trashy little girl, especially when one knew she’d be worn by her fight. No, one relished the prospect of a victory when Ms Jenn was watching one. One knew Ms Jenn would treat one better after such a victory. Cassie glared back at me.

“You heard me! Let Jordan go.”

“Who do you think you are to order me around? I said stepping towards her. “One does not obey trash” Copying what one had seen other powerful women do, I glared at her, “one takes out the trash.” She shivered, one knew she was about to either fight or flee; one knew too that if she fought she would lose and one sensed that she knew that she would lose if she fought. One relished the opportunity to impress all the people at the club with an easy victory.

She shivered again; one knew she couldn’t decide; one knew one would soon force her to decide.

. “Who are you calling trash?” Another woman, a little shorter than one was - but perhaps that was because Ms made one wear 4 inch heels stood between me and Cassie, She glared at me, her eyes flashing, her foot tapping on the tiled floor. “I know all about you, you’re just a bit of fluff, a fucktoy, someone who gets groped by everyone, and likes it, an all around piece of trash. How can a slut like you try to do anyone when you’re being done by everyone?”

Instantly scared , one’s self possession vanishing as quickly as water in the desert, I shivered, I bit my s tongue to try to recover; I wanted to hide, to run to Ms, but I was terrified that Ms would push me away , telling me to fight my own battles. And Is wanted to impress Ms; and I so relished the chance to destroy Cassie.

One put one’s boldest face on, one glared back, “One has not had the pleasure- dubious though it may be- of making your acquaintance, so perhaps before you insult oneself, you should introduce yourself.” I stepped towards this new woman, a brunette with an English accent, raising my arms ready to strike; perhaps, one hoped, one might not have to fight, one might simply overcome her by will power, after all one had seen that happen here. .”And when you do, you might apologise to one for the gratuitous insults!” One looked past her at Cassie. “The trash needed protection, did it? You knew you were no match for one! Perhaps you and she together are no match.”

“Leave her to me Cassie!” the English woman snarled, slapping my face

One had learnt something in this place; that one needed to attack as soon as one was threatened and so one lunged at the British brunette, one ripped her blouse, aiming to snarl her arms in the shredded blouse and so seize the initiative. After all one’s motto was seize the day. One’s plan worked, my foe’s right was trapped in her blouse, she tried to strike with her left, she failed. One pivoted and the blow struck only the air where one had been the moment before. Pivoting again one punched the woman’s belly. She groaned; one struck repeatedly slapping; punching at her breasts and face. One was winning! One thought one might ‘slut’ this woman and not Cassie, one knew from Cassie’s terrified face that the little slut expected the Brit to destroy one, but it was not happening.

One pressed one’s advantage, as ones foe tried to hide behind a table. Suddenly one felt sick, the enemy had kneed one’s tummy. I folded, clutching my slim battered belly. Spluttering, but more wary, one tried to side step as one rose again. One succeeded, one’s foe tied to punch, again one’s move meant her blow vanished in air, leaving her chest open for one’s elbow to strike. The bitch reeled; one closed striking her face and breasts repeatedly. Again one was winning, one knew Ms would be so pleased with one, one knew Cassie was shivering with fear.

The Brit punched my tummy The blow made me waver, it hit hard, I groaned, I staggered and as her other fist hammered almost the same spot I doubled up again. But I regrouped, as I retreated, gaining myself a momentary breathing space I took stock; I reassured myself that one was not stopped, one was not defeated. Even as the bitch hammered one’s body even, as she forced one to one’s knees one was plotting to recover from one’s temporary setback. One’s overconfident enemy closed, her eyes gleaming with triumph, she squealed, gasped and staggered as one’s head struck in a perfect head butt. She was all but winded. One stood, attacked with hard repeated and well aimed punches which left my foolish foe gasping

. “Time for one to take out the trash!” One parried one’s faltering enemy’s weak attempts to punch one. One smiled, one was enjoying oneself, one was where one should be, one knew one would soon ‘slut’ Cassie, one was more than moist at the thought. One reached for the Brit’s shirt one was going to strip her!

“Oh oh argh” I wanted to vomit; the bitch had kicked me in the tummy. The surprise blow winded me, all my self possession all my determination, all my tactical skill left me. I felt defenceless, naked; I was badly hurt. She punched me, I dropped to my knees. She seized my hair, she hauled me up so I half stood, half knelt, swaying in her grasp winded. She crashed her knee into my tummy twice more, each time knocking air from my lungs, each time wounding me; one could hardly stand let alone fight now. She crashed her knee into my tummy again, she let go of my hair. I could not take any more I fell to the floor. I was humiliatingly destroyed.

The bitch spoke to someone, “I hope you didn't mind but she needed a lesson.”

I was horrified to hear Ms Jenn's reply “Quite alright there, I just knew she was getting bitchy again.” I was more than horrified, I was mortified that Ms Jenn would treat me so disdainfully and yet there was this rush, this frisson of excitement. She prodded my s side with her foot, “Get up girl. Cassie will help you to the showers; you'll feel much better when you're freshened up.”

I heard Ms speak this way and all my remaining will fled. Her words cut my knees from under me. I was left with no resistance, no fight. I was utterly defeated.

I heard Cassie mutter some protest and the bitch I'd slutted make some snide remark- I didn't hear exactly what. I stood up; I had to obey Ms. I looked at this Cassie, Ms's pet, the woman I had so nearly beaten. I knew she would enjoy the power Ms Jenn had given her over me. I had to control myself, I would not shake or squirm at what she said or did. I looked away.

I saw Ms turn to the blonde I had so nearly slutted. She pulled her to her feet, slapped her face. There was a short scuffle; it lasted barely 10 seconds before the weak blonde was on her knees to Ms whimpering. Ms pushed the kneeling girl's thighs apart. I was amazed, I gasped.

Cassie's elbow poked my ribs "Do you know what Ms Jenn is going to do to her?”

I shook my head; I did not want this wanton to know how aroused I was at this scene.

“She’s going to fuck Jordy with her boot!”

I had guessed that but to have it confirmed, to have it spoken about as if it was a normal thing was too much, I whitened and t trembled at my own dark desire that I should be the girl on the floor, grinding on Ms Jenn's boot. I tried to cast the unworthy thought away.

“Showers girl! Like Jenn said I was to take you there. Now come on!” Cassie tugged my arm.

”What are you doing, I am not used to being hauled anywhere.” I tried to recover some poise.

“Get used to it! Like while you are here you’ll do as you’re told!” She slapped my face and dragged me into the bathrooms I was so surprised that by the time I had recovered, I was in the shower block. Cassie shoved me against the wall. I needed to show this bitch I was not to be played with. I slapped her back, each hand hit I of her cheeks. She squealed, I advanced, only to have the air knocked from my lungs when her knee pounded my belly.

I sank to ones knees. “Don’t hit me please!”

“You think you’re hot! Play with yourself! Like do it!””

“Please, “I begged, shivering on my knees, mortified and humiliated that this little piece of fluff was so much in control of me, “I don’t do that, I don’t play with myself , not in public not here.” I was horrified and yet I knew if Ms had commanded, I’d do what one was told, one would do more. Still on my knees in the middle of the shower block, with shower cubicles on either side I looked everywhere but at my persecutor.

“You do as I tell you!” She slapped me, she grabbed my chin. . “Look at me girl!”

I tried, I tried so hard, yet I failed, I blinked, I looked at the floor; I couldn't face her, I wanted to slink away, to hide to disappear, I was so humiliated at my defeats!

“Do it bitch!”

I couldn't resist, my will had ebbed as I lost the fight and as I saw Ms Jenn use that girl- that girl I had planned to use. Ms was a true Ms, I was not, I pretended, I was fake and even this Cassie, this girl I knew I could beat if I were in my right mind, if I had not fought and lost, could make me. I felt so weak and I was so hot, so needy I couldn’t resist my own desires. I can’t' explain it, I didn’t have any will of my own left, I felt I had to do as I was told. And I came so quickly I was embarrassed, I couldn't deny how aroused I had been. And yet I knew too I wasn’t satisfied, my pussy burned with desire.  Cassie made me undress, she marched me to a shower cubicle. I played the shower on my pussy, fingering myself, hoping to get relief. Cassie stopped me, I begged, I was mortified at having to grovel to this piece of fluff, but I was devastated when she prevented me from cumming. My will was completely overborne, I was shattered. She made me dress and go on back into the main room.

We got back and there was some fight on. And Debbie was on her back bestowing her favours on men whom I was sure she hardly knew. And the woman I'd tried to slut was on her knees eating out someone else.

Cassie talked with some women; I tried to recover my self possession.

Ms came up. I told her what had happened; she said she would deal with Cassie. I almost kissed her feet with delight. Cassie would be punished.

“So you didn’t just help Robbyn clean up in the showers!” I saw Cassie tremble with fear now she was going to get her just deserts “Oh no, you worked her over! Did I say you could?””

“Like you didn’t say I couldn’t” Cassie looked from Jenn to me; she scowled.

"Look at me girl!" Jenn hissed. Cassie trembled; I smiled as Ms Jenn put her in her place.

“I told you to help her wash herself”

“But like she needed to cum Ms”

“That she did, Cassie pet but probably not the way you made her. ”

“She’s such a slut Ms and like”.

“Its ok sweetie, I’m not angry and yes she is such a slut, just like you pet!"
My plan had failed Ms had only been playing with Cassie, like she had played with me. Again all over again, I was shattered.

There were some more fights that night but one was too sick at heart to see what happened. Ms told me I was sulking; I knew it was true, Ms told me also she didn’t like those who sulked. She made me sit alone. I felt like a primary school girl who was being punished by her favourite teacher.

Some time later Cassie walked by, drinks in hand. "Get up girl!" I rose reluctantly ton ones' feet. "Walk" Cassie ordered, and I obeyed. "Here", she said, passing the drink to Ms Jenn.

"Thank you pet" Ms beamed at her. “You did well with Robbyn!” She looked at me, I wanted to slink, instead I sunk to my knees. Ms ruffled Cassie's hair, “Time we were going home. She smiled at Cassie, “You did the right thing in the bathroom. Come on, we’ll take Robbyn home and use her, she is just a slut!”

And they did, I was destroyed all over again. I hated Cassie

This story retells Cassie’s Revenge Chapter XVII Cassie on Top from Robbyn’s point of view. Once again to say thank you to Judy my wonderful editor, the inspiring original of Robbyn and all those who over the last 6 ½ years (yes it really is that long that I have been writing stories here) is simply not enough. I hope you all enjoy what I write- it’s that hope that keeps me posting the stories here.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:45:07 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline serenafan

Re: Robbyn meets Cassie.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 11:46:38 PM »
Amazing story :) very well wrtten

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
“She’s going to fuck Jordy with her boot!”

Yes, that sounds like something Ms. Jenn would do, that's for sure. :o

Superbly crafted story, as always.

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 07:53:30 AM »

I played the shower on my pussy, fingering myself, hoping to get relief. Cassie stopped me, I begged, I was mortified at having to grovel to this piece of fluff, but I was devastated when she prevented me from cumming. My will was completely overborne, I was shattered.

Aw, that's so mean, I can't imagine many things worse than that - TEE HEE!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 04:41:36 PM »
I love the new story, Ms. Jenn! Excellent as always, specially the way you retold it from the other person's point of view, it adds so much, so many other layers, it's almost like a totally different story!

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars