News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lucy, Sarah and Beth

• 6 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Lucy, Sarah and Beth
« on: September 25, 2012, 06:41:35 PM »
My neighbor Lucy and I had been sleeping together intermittently for the last couple of years. We were good in bed, and none of us had commitment with the other, meaning we fucked with others with no problem. We were both close to our 40’s and lesbians, strong and hot. We were not exactly big, but we were in the fleshy and muscular side and both liked to fight between us, mostly playfully, though on occasion we can get on the rough side. She is a redhead, I am a brunette.

So, our arrangement worked perfectly for both, and we even introduced the other to other friends when we brought them home. Even on a couple of occasions we made a threesome with one of our friends. It was ok, and we were happy until suddenly Lucy started making excuses for new dates and after a couple of months, I saw her arriving with a beautiful younger black girl.

Lucy saw me and approached waving. “Hi, Beth, love, I want you to meet Sarah. She is coming to live with me, and I hope you can be friends”. I shook hands coldly with the black beauty. She was about 25, great athletic body and I felt in her handshake she was strong. She was smiling a shade ironically and could feel a challenge. I said a “nice to meet you”, added that I had something to do and entered back home.

Our backyards were side by side, separated only by a low fence and for my chagrin I saw them playing everyday in theirs in bikini and even top less. I was furious with no reason, because as I have said, Lucy and I didn’t have a commitment. It was an irrational jealousy that I knew would end up in problems. Whenever we met, Sarah exhibited the same ironic smile, and her body language was of open challenge, as if saying ‘Lucy is mine, bitch’. I was upset but I thought it would pass easily. I brought other friends home, had good sex and that was ok.

Until one Saturday, I saw Lucy’s car going out and saw Lucy driving alone. In about half hour, Sarah was topless in the yard, showing her magnificent body and looking in my direction. She couldn’t see me in the kitchen but she kept looking. When I finally appeared in my red bikini, she stood up and came to the hedge walking with feline movements. Her black skin was already brilliant of sweat under the sun, and when we met at both sides of the fence I could perceive her body smell. Her usual smile was on her lips. “Hello, neighbor”, she said. “Hi!”, I answered not very warmly. “You are not very friendly, are you?”, Sarah said, the smile disappearing. “I am polite, that’s all”, I said. “Well, you could be nicer, don’t you think so? I am your neighbor and we were introduced”, Sarah insisted. “My neighbor is Lucy, you are only her toy”, I said with irritation. “Trying to offend me? I am her lover, and evidently she preferred me to you”, the black girl laughed. “What if I want to offend you, bitch?”, I almost spat. “You are not classy enough for that. slut. Just a jealous cxnt”. I had pulled my top off during the  exchange, separated the hedge and walked to her yard, my hard nipples against hers. I was already sweaty also and our bodies were brilliant in a contrast of colors. “Repeat that, if you dare, whore!”, this time I really spat. “Jealous cxnt and be careful before you get beaten”, she spat back.

Our hands grabbed our hairs simultaneously and we struggled hard on the grass. I realized she was stronger than I had thought, her muscles tense under her chocolate skin. Mine were also tense but I hadn’t expected to have to use so much strength. We rolled on the grass when she tripped me and we fell heavily. Our tits were smashed, nipples like pebbles, breaths noisy, legs tangled as we started to slap each other faces and tits, grunting at each slap. I must confess, however, that her skin and smells had me totally aroused.

Her first punch in my belly was like a hammer. I lost my breath, only reason why I didn’t scream. The second was on my face and I started bleeding. I clinched to her, face to face, trying not to let her punch again, but then she bear hugged me and crunched my body, making all my bones hurt. For a time I retaliated, punching her sides and bear hugging her back, but I realized she was stronger. Still, my pride was hurt but I didn’t want to give up so easily. We rolled back and forth, punching and scratching each other violently, sweating profusely, smelling each other, until a punch on my jaw ended the fight. I got limp and next thing I knew Sarah’s knees were pinning my arms and her hairy pushy was grinding on my face. I knew she has been aroused too, because her smell and the amount of juices couldn’t be produced in one minute or so. She was moaning and whispering: “Eat me bitch, give me pleasure”. Obediently, I pushed my tongue deep in her slit, inhaling her powerful scent and tasting her juices, and in a few minutes she exploded, filling my mouth and soaking my face with her strong squirt.

I was tired, my body hurting all over, but Sarah feel on her back like spent, breathing hard and noisily and her body flaccid. “Fuck! You suck like a Goddess!”, she managed to say panting. “Well, with a tasty pussy like yours, what do you expect?”, I even laughed. “And you are a hard fighter”, she said, recovering her breath. “Yeah, hard enough to get beaten by a younger girl”, I said. “A younger girl who happens to be the regional wrestling champ, sweetie”, Sarah laughed. “Tricky bitch, you should have told me!”, I screamed. “Yes, I should, but I felt compelled to feel your body against mine. And you got me aroused”. She leaned over, on her elbow, and kissed me hard and deep, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I responded and in the next hour we fucked and 69ed like bitches in heat.

And then, Lucy appeared. We had been engrossed on each other, kissing, licking, sucking and didn’t realize Lucy was there until we felt her feet kicking hard our ribs. “Whores! What the fuck do you think you are doing?”, she screamed. “Exactly that, fucking!”, Sarah yelled and stood up fast. She pushed her big boobs on Lucy’s, still covered with a top and hissed at Lucy’s face: “Are you calling me whore, bitch?”. I stood up also and pushed Sarah to a side: “Let me do this, Sarah, darling”, I said and added on Lucy’s face: “Who is a whore?”. “You and this bitch!”, yelled the redhead. “You don’t deserve her, slut!” I spat the words and some saliva on her face. “Her slap stung on my face and I stepped back with my face hurting. “That was a mistake, sweets. Now get undressed and let’s solve this like only women can”. I saw Sarah running into the house and before Lucy was naked, she reappeared with a beer and sat on the porch stairs, ready for the show.

Lucy and I grabbed our hairs with two hands and started pulling hard as we launched knees to our thighs and bellies with little effectiveness and lots of grunting. Finally, Lucy pushed me got free and attacked me with her head down, hitting my solar plexus hard. I lost my breath, fell on my back and rolled over as Lucy came to kick me. I grabbed her foot, pulled and she fell close to me. We bear hugged each other on the grass and rolled over and over, punching, kicking, scratching and biting. After twenty minutes, we both were bleeding and scratched, sweaty and tired, our bodies full of dark areas from our hits. She was on top, biting one of my tits as I was biting ferociously her neck, when I felt her opening her legs to try to straddle me. I didn’t doubt it, I kneed her on her pussy hard and then a second time. She screamed in agony and got off me, with her hands grabbing her hairy crotch in a fetal position. I didn’t waste time, I rolled her on the belly, grabbed her arms and pulled them on her back, hold them on her wrists with one hand and pushed two fingers in her ass. She screamed again and wiggled but my hold was strong. I yelled: “You give up, bitch? Who is the whore here?”. Sarah laughed and applauded from the porch: “Good, Beth, fuck the bitch ass”.

Lucy gave up, yelled she was the only whore, and Sarah laughed again: “Well, don’t exaggerate. The three of us are equally whorish”. Lucy got on her feet and the three kissed.

We form a great threesome since that day.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Lucy, Sarah and Beth
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 07:12:14 AM »
She was moaning and whispering: “Eat me bitch, give me pleasure”. Obediently, I pushed my tongue deep in her slit, inhaling her powerful scent and tasting her juices, and in a few minutes she exploded, filling my mouth and soaking my face with her strong squirt.

Oooh, this is the part this big, strong butch loves the best, namely, to facesit a lovely femme and have her suck & lick my huge clit as if it were a cock .... HEAVEN!!! Chuckles!  ;D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »
Very nice story Maura, Nice development, a bit more history would have been nice.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:07:49 PM »
Oh great story like always Maura. Neha is rite, you shud start to write novels or short stories. In the end Sarah is the boss here. If i cud i'd love to have a cyberfight with you

It would be my pleasure... Not sure I ever met you... but thanks for your comment...

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 09:46:58 AM »
And again a well writen story. Thx a lot for sharing your work with us

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 07:52:46 AM »
Once again a great story dear.  I really don't know how you keep cranking the stories out..

Thanks

JJ

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 09:42:00 AM »
Once again a great story dear.  I really don't know how you keep cranking the stories out..

Thanks

JJ

Love to write and help my friends have fun...