News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend Bash Part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline serenafan

Best Friend Bash Part 3
« on: October 27, 2012, 08:53:10 PM »
Sally and my relationship changed completely when we returned from the resort. Sally broke up with Richard and Joe left me for a hot blonde. I was depressed but Sally would have none of it. She took me to various nightclubs and she fucked the hottest men and got all the attention. She made sure to set me up with some men also. About 3 months later Sally asked me to move in with her and I was a little skeptical but agreed. Every morning when i woke up i would see Sally working out nude. Every morning Sally did an hour of ashtanga yoga followed by 200 pushups 100 pullups 500 hindu squats and the insanity ab workout. Watching her workout nude was a hot sight. I would masterbate thinking about her. Then i would wipe her muscular body put oil on it and give her a bath. Sally was never rude to me and never bullied me. But firmly showed me who is boss if i behaved in a way she did not appreciate. For e.g. once when it was late at night and she had asked me to make coffee i said not now honey i am tired. Sally came close 2 me and used a judo throw to throw me on the bed. Then she jumped on top of me and sat on my boobs and asked me if i was ready to make coffee for her. I sucked my pride and said i was. Sally laughed and let me go. When i got up she spanked my ass and said that if i ever questioned her superiority again i would be in a lot of pain. I apologised and kissed her hand as a sign of my submission. Sally made me wash her car and cook for her. I was a looking for revenge but very scared to do anything.

One day after work i bumped into Tina my old boss. Tina was 47 years old nd 5:10 36-26-36. We went for a drink together and Tina and me started dancing with each other. Her body felt nice and soft unlike Sally's muscular body at the same time her when her curves bumped int me i felt great. I bent forward and kissed her on the lips. Tina kissed me back and asked me come over to place to make sweet love. I was a little drunk in and agreed.
When we reached Tina's place Tina wasted no time and was naked in a couple of seconds and i followed suit. During the love making both of us wanted to be on top and instead of making love we started wrestling to be on top. Tina was much larger and stronger and she got me into powerful wrestling holds. I was in pain and scared. Tina then started punching my stomach and followed it up by punches to my face . Iwas begging for mercy but Tina had none she was biting my neck and tits. After that she stopped her assault and raped me with a 12 inch dildo. After the brutal rape she was done with me and slept next to me like we were lovers. I was crying throughout the night. The next morning i was in to much pain to walk. The curvy Tina helped me to my feet and showed me a mirror. I had two black eyes and my neck was full of bruises and my face was bloody as well. Sally had never beaten me so badly. Tina helped me wear some lose clothes of her and dropped me home

« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:29:58 PM by serenafan »