News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Muscles, Sweat and Pain

• 0 Replies

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
Muscles, Sweat and Pain
« on: May 14, 2017, 05:21:04 PM »
Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce my Literotica stories for your enjoyment. :)

I've written about various themes:

A first-person POV experiment using myself as the protagonist, in a "rival girlfriends" saga
Two women competing for the same girl
A homage to the manga "Baki the Grappler", but with females instead
A story set in the world of Fallout 2, based on one of the sidequests
My take on ancient Sumerian mythology
Two superheroine series about a semi-retired superheroine and her daughter, their travails and the special love they share (set in the world of the defunct MMO City of Heroes) - "Mom the Superheroine" is completed, chapters 1 to 6

... and a one-off story about sex wrestling that strangely happens to be my single most-viewed work... go figure. :p

If any of this sounds appealing to you, please enjoy. And you can either PM me here or use the feedback and comments systems they have, if you want to share your reactions with me. I would love to hear them!

~KatieTay
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)