News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Fight Last Weekend

• 16 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Real Fight Last Weekend
« on: May 16, 2017, 02:43:00 AM »
  A buddy of mine told me about a real fight that took place last weekend. It took place at a BBQ restaurant/bar called Local Joe's that is located on a river. This is one of those places that boaters can dock their boats at and get some food or get hammered or whatever. My buddy was out boating with some other guys we went to high school with and went by Local Joe's. A crowd was gathered and there was a big argument. One woman, named Belinda, was having words with another woman.
  I went to school with Belinda's oldest son and she had a reputation as a hothead. Her son was cool and got along with everyone, but Belinda was a trouble maker.

The woman Belinda was having words with was a hot blonde named Amy. Amy was a personal trainer and had a tight body for some one pushing 40.
{alt}
  Belinda went after Amy, but Amy's husband stepped in between them. They were standing on the dock connected to the restaurant. When Amy's husband tried to stop Belinda, Belinda pushed him into the water. Then she went after Amy. The fitness milf tried to fight back, but Belinda demolished her. Amy tried to run up the steps leading inside Local Joe's, but Belinda tackled her and they both went tumbling back down the stairs. Finally, the owner came out and pulled Belinda off Amy.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Real Fight Last Weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 02:45:12 AM »
{alt}

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 03:56:14 AM »
Team Amy

Offline Levargaman

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 07:04:30 PM »
How about some after the fight pics or at least a description?

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 12:25:23 AM »
How about some after the fight pics or at least a description?
  When my buddy was telling me about the fight, we were interrupted by another friend. He started in about how the fight was a terrible thing, that they both had kids watching, and that my friend shouldn't be telling everyone about it, yada yada.
 Anyways, I didn't get to ask many questions, because the subject got changed. The best I can do is show you a mugshot. To add insult to injury, Amy was the one who was arrested. She turned herself in a day or two later, so she had time to get over or cover up any damage from the fight.
{alt}
 I was under the impression that Belinda had initiated the fight, but since Amy was the one charged with 3rd degree assault, I may have been wrong.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 12:29:07 AM by karl butters »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 12:49:38 AM »
Team Amy

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 02:54:38 PM »
Did you ever find out what the fight was over? What were they wearing? Thanks for sharing.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 01:20:23 AM »
Did you ever find out what the fight was over? What were they wearing? Thanks for sharing.

Apparently, Belinda's daughter and Amy's daughter had an argument and Belinda confronted Amy about it. Belinda is one of those moms who doesn't have a life so she tries to live vicariously through her children.Like I said before, I went to school with her oldest son and one year he went out for the baseball team but was cut during tryouts. She gave the coach hell. I was at the tryout. Her son wasn't very good. Belinda thought the coach should have put him on the team anyway.
 I did not find out about what they were wearing. Considering this took place in the South, on a river, in May, I'm guessing they weren't wearing a whole lot. Amy works hard to have a great body and I'm sure she enjoys showing it off. Belinda does not have such a great body, but dresses like she thinks she does.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 01:05:40 AM »
Maybe you should give AMy and Belinda this site. would benice to have them to talk about  it

I don't really know either of them very well, so bringing up the subject would be a little awkward. Besides, until the legal issues are settled, I don't think it would be a good idea for either to make comments on a public forum.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 03:34:08 AM »
I don't really know either of them very well, so bringing up the subject would be a little awkward. Besides, until the legal issues are settled, I don't think it would be a good idea for either to make comments on a public forum.

would make things worse I am so soon. I doubt either really want to unload their dirty laundry here also even if fantasy is nice. Wonder what happens with the girls over this though.
I'm not sure about the girls. They used to be good friends, but how can you be friends again, after one of their mothers beat up the other mother. I guess the losing mom's daughter could try to restore the family honor and fight the other girl, but what if she got beat up as well?

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 04:02:54 AM »

would make things worse I am so soon. I doubt either really want to unload their dirty laundry here also even if fantasy is nice. Wonder what happens with the girls over this though.
I'm not sure about the girls. They used to be good friends, but how can you be friends again, after one of their mothers beat up the other mother. I guess the losing mom's daughter could try to restore the family honor and fight the other girl, but what if she got beat up as well?

doesn't seem like it would end well no matter what. what were they even arguing about if you know? had to be something personal to go so far. the legal aspect I think really makes it all messier too, for all involved.

I've no clue what they were arguing about. My guess is, it was nothing serious enough for their parents to get involved.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 01:27:23 AM »
serious enough to bring tension out of the moms evidently, are they like high school age or bit younger? do you know if their moms were ever friends themselves?

Daughters are around 14. Not sure if the moms were ever close friends or just acquaintances. When I say it wasn't serious enough for the moms to get involved, I mean most of the time when kids have a problem with another person, their parents tell them to stay away from them. Most mothers don't go starting a fight with the other kids mom. Except in the fantasies of the people on this board (including me).

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 03:41:24 AM »
Belinda turned herself in two days after Amy did.
{alt}

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 03:51:45 AM »
  I talked to another friend, whose younger brother saw it. He said it went for several minutes before the owner broke it up. There was blood all over the pier and their bikini tops did not survive the fight intact. Typical teenage boy, he couldn't remember much about the fight itself, except their tops being ripped off. I can't fault him for that.
  Also, he clarified one detail. It was Amy that pushed her husband in the water and attacked Belinda. Apparently the husband and Belinda had been known to be an item. This was old news though and, I was told, was not a direct cause of the fight. He did agree that Belinda had kicked Amy's ass.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 04:10:34 AM »
One other small incident happened. According to a teacher friend, both women showed up at their daughter's school for the end of the year award's day. The teachers were watching them, waiting see if another fight was going to happen. They, apparently, played nice and stayed away from each other.