News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Will write your wildest fantasies

• 5 Replies

Offline Shilo1234

Will write your wildest fantasies
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:28:05 PM »
I love to write stories for myself and am looking to expand to make others fantasies a reality. Any cat fight or sex fight story you have in mind regarding family, friends, coworkers, celebrities, you name it I'll write it. I specialize in writing sex fighting/domination stories where the smaller girl surprises the bigger girl and let's her have it good. But I will accommodate all story needs. Any pics or other info on the girls would always help, and if you want a story done just ask!

Offline Raycat

• God Member
Re: Will write your wildest fantasies
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 12:22:10 AM »
Hi Man,

I would love you to write a story about a hot big and curvy blonde. A beautifull cocky woman of 6 feet high. She us the center of the world.

She can have any man easely and likes to show of her sexy curvy ass.

Also because she is big she is bluffing at her work she is such a strong woman.

She gets at a party dome day. The party is a party from work so all her collegues are there. She is dressed in skintight blue jeans that shows her sexy body and horny  ass. And tight open blouse showing her perfect round dd tits. She wears heels.

Mmm she is horny. She is searching for sex. Than see sees a guy she would like to fuck. She starts flirting with him at the party.

But his gf a small Asian woman sees it and she gets into a row with the hot blonde. Stay away from my bf or.... Or what the blonde replies.

The row continues and the Asiwn wants to fight her. The hot blonde is teasing her and making fun of her.

All the people at the party want to protect the Asian. Please do not fight the blonde she us to strong.

But it will be a fight and to everyones surprise the big arrogant blonde gets her ass totally whipped. If you search for stories by Raycat you can see what sort of fight i like.

I want the blonde to loose all her clothes (let her wear briefs with teddy bear print on it that makes her extra stupid). And she gets trown over tables and sits with her sexy big ass in a cake. Cream rissed up in her ass crack. Her face dumped into chocolat cake.

She gets turned into a total joke. And everybody at the party is laughing about her downfall.

Humiliating ending you may dedide

I would be delighted if you would like to write this story for me.

Let me know what you think.

Ray

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 02:27:05 AM »
A story of a wife who fights in front of husband.
Like the stories of nakazet in this forum.absolutely amazing

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 04:30:16 AM »
I agree with the previous comment by darkfighter1 but with the added twist that the winner be a strong black woman who fights a weaker white wife with lots of domination and humiliation themes. I'd love to read that!

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 06:35:28 PM »
I would love to read a sexfight to a draw or catfight to a draw between celebs, AJ Cook and Stana Katic, with clothes ripping, punching if possibly, just a vicious bitter girl fight
to a bitter draw.

Here's their stats

AJ Cook
Bra Size: 32B
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 127 lbs

Stana Katic
Bra Size: 34B
Height: 5"9'
Weight: 125 lbs

Also, here are some images of them, AJ is the blond, and Stana the brunette

Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 01:58:28 AM »
Wold love to see a one sided beat down of Alexa Bliss by Nia Jax