News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pictures of Polaroids Past Part 4

• 1 Replies
Pictures of Polaroids Past Part 4
« on: January 29, 2019, 05:25:45 AM »
hey again sorry for the delay the fight is coming next and already some done so it will be there soon

Pictures of a Polaroid's Past (Cont. Part 4)

As Karen Waterson celebrated; quite literally doing a little dance around her living room, across the now dead connection Brooke Schultz cursed herself in frustration and disappointment. Amazed at how quickly and efficiently Karen had managed to turn her psuedo-psychological game against her, she sat dumbfounded in a mixture of shock and slowly subsiding orgasmic bliss. As the hormonal rush faded the feeling in the pit of her stomach began to feel very reminiscent of how she felt in the time following her fight with Michelle.
    Her husband's indiscretion took Brooke's confidence but the beating the younger girl had given her nearly took her essence entirely. For several monthes she wouldn't socialize, rarely ate and had absolutely no sexual appetite. She began to dress differently, put on weight and in a move that secretly delighted her husband; but she would later hate herself for, surprised Tim when he arrived home one evening in her best Michelle "costume". To his credit, Brooke's husband had surpressed his desire and found am extremely tactful way to refuse her advance while making Brooke feel much better about herself, and that evening was true beginning of their reconciliation. Afterewards Brooke realized she actually had learned several things about herself and life from the whole episode with Michelle, and for this she could at least thank the little tramp. First, she realized how much she loved Tim, even with the affair. Secondly, she realized how far she would go to protect and keep something she loved and lastly she realized that sometimes she would fail.
   Taking another sip of Gatorade Brooke cooled herself and peeled her skin away from the black leather chair upon which she sat, pushing herself up onto unsteady feet. Grasping the edge of her desk for balance she took a few steps before getting her stride and heading off to start dinner. As she swirlled spoons and measured ingredients it occured to her that she had yet to confront her husband with the fact that she knew her never threw the momento of her greatest defeat away, and so Brooke decided she could fix her sour mood by having a little fun at his expense.
   A couple of hours laters, hearing Tim come inside Brooke made herself scarce and let her husband get into his post-work cleaning routine. As soon as she heard the shower beginning to run, she went about setting up her surprise. After some time Tim descended the last stair and entered the kitchen to a jaw-dropping sight. Sitting nearly completely nude atop one end of the couple's dining room table was Brooke. Three chairs were neatly arranged in front of her as she leaned back on her elbows, her legs spread as a foot rested on each other outside chairs. Brooke's only form of modesty came from the low candle light bathing the room and a small triangularly folded red cloth napkin resting over her open sex. Atop the napkin sat several small slices of a roast and a pile of green beans:
   "I thought you could use some red meat.", Brooke purred sliding her left hand through her sandy blonde hair. Tim smiled and placed his bag down, heading to the sink and washing his hands:
   "Always darling", he said making his way to the table. Taking his seat in the center he looked up at his wife with gratitude and admiration but also some befuddlement:
   "And...to what do I owe this?", he asked reaching for a fork and steak knife placed neatly beside the side of each of Brooke's gluts.
   "Have to a feed a growing boy.", Brooke said with a chuckle. Tim sat for a moment, staring up at Brooke's face before he shrugged and pierced one of the strips of meat with his fork. Maintaining eye contact he slowly slid the piece of steak over where he estimated the top of Brooke's slit rested before pressing the tip of the knife against the meat. Brooke's face never twitched, her body never flinched as she stared back into Tim's eyes while he cut and placed the meat between his lips and started to chew. For this Tim loved his wife; her undeniable poise and grace always leaving him in awe. Staring down into Tim's loving face Brooke saw her oppritunity to spring her trap:
   "You could take a picture...last longer.", she giggled. Tim smiled and mimed taking a picture before stabbing into another piece of meat, this time causing Brooke to flinch with a small gasp:
   "Where's that old Polaroid honey?", she asked, adding a flirtatious giggle.
   "I...threw it out after...", Tim muttered, focusing on his meal.
   "Oh...you tossed it...after...Michelle?," Brooke innocuously continued.
   Tim nodded in return, gulping down another piece of the roast. If Brooke was honest with herself she would have to admit that Tim's deception hurt but she had long ago forgiven him his indescretions and currently had other intentions in mind.
   "Along with all that other stuff...y'know...sometimes I wish you had kept all that....I mean it was embarassing, and fuck that girl...but it's still history...our history...", she said dreamily, her head tilting towards the ceiling. Tim's body stiffened up and Brooke smiled as she knew he was just realizing he had left the shoebox in their old house.    
   "Mmmm...the fun we could have with those...", she went on, her hands slipping into Tim's hair and caressing his scalp. Tim immediately felt remorseful and having learned deception brought only sadness, began to confess:
   "I....ummm...actually....I...," Tim stammered.
   "I know Tim," Brooke said helping him finish his sentence. Tim's head shot upward in shock, his eyes wide and already pleading with his wife.
   "I'm sorry...I...," he went on as Brooke brought her hands down to his cheeks, shaking her head.
   "It's ok...really...I'm done being mad...that was like five minutes...," she said as her right hand slid down to grasp Tim's hand and help him guide his fork into the last piece of steak on her lap. Helping him spear the meat Brooke set her husband's arm and hand in motion to lift his fork to his lips before grasping the edges of the small napkin in her lap and whipping it off and away in the dramatic fashion of a matador. Green beans spilt across the hardwood floors as Brooke slid her hands into Tim's hair, pulling his face towards her crotch as she dropped onto her back atop the heavy dining table. Tim swallowed the last of his dinner before beginning dessert, his lips pressing to his wife's swollen pussylips. Brooke gasped out, her toes immediately curling and making her legs flex as she felt the strength of Tim's lapping. Muttering something unintelligable Tim's hands slide to his wife's quads, spreading her her thighs further, though Tim said nothing understandable Brooke had long ago learned to translate the words that rolled off his servicing  tongue.
   "Welllllllll...actually...I....ohhhh...there baby....got a phone call," Brooke cooed in response. She smiled as she felt Tim's body stiffen up again but continue obediantly with the task at hand, her eyes fluttering as she felt him speak into her again.
   "Mmmmmff...from a realtor...", Tim's body nearly jumped at this information but Brooke tossed her legs up and over his shoulders keeping him held tight in his position.
   "It's ok...uhhh...she's not like blackmailing us or anything...", she giggled crossing her calves behind Tim's back and tightening, hugging his body closer and his face tighter into her now dripping pussy as her husband made a surprised noise.
   Yeppp...mfff....she...," she answered, her left hand sliding to her breasts and massaging the mounds as her right tugged against Tim's full salt and pepper hair. Brooke's hips slowly begin to grind upwards, her full ass lifting off the table before flattening against the heavy oak with each drop back down. Tim's eagerness grew as he started to suspect where the conversation was heading:
   "And Saturday...I'm going to beat...ahhh...her ass silly for you...," she finished as her hips froze in mid-air, keeping her soaked pussy plastered against Tim's lips who promptly and repeatedly showed his appreciation to his wife in wonder of how he ever could have been so lucky.
   Karen felt like a new woman, the world seemingly springing anew with possiblity after re-igniting and fully exploring her taste for competitive sexuality. Rival realtor's advertisement's became bullseyes for her fantasy laden mind. The way the other female jogger's bodies moved around the track at the local park a challenge not only to surpass them in speed but look better doing it as well.
   Karen imagined the looks of shock and jealousy they wore as she past them; when she was lucky when they were their significant other, leaving them only a jiggling set of asscheeks at which to stare. She was especially thrilled when a younger girl decided to catch up and try use her to show off. Karen's legs and practice soon left the twenty something in the dust, bent over and wheezing as she clutched her knees. The look on the woman's face later in the parking lot as Karen was leaving and the humble posture her shoulders and body took electrified Karen's nervous system as she headed home. Checking her phone she noticed a few texts from Brooke and after reading them and setting up plans for another Skype meeting that evening Karen decided it would be better to stave off any post -excersize "celebrations" in order to keep the fires brightly burning for their evening's rendevous. Arriving home she showered and went about wrapping up her day, her eyes frequently darting to the right corner of her laptop's monitor to check the time.
   Near their agreed meeting time Karen received another text from Brooke asking if she minded her husband joining them on their Skype call. Karen; being the free-spirit she was of course did not, but she found it curious that Brooke would wait until right now to ask her if she minded. Thinking about it for a moment she decided this was some kind of psychological move or ploy to throw her off her "game" so speak back, texing back:
   "Of course!!! I'd love to pick his brain about the whole thing with Michelle!".
   Brooke never replied and after nearly a half hour Karen was sure she wouldn't be calling that evening when the familiar melodic tone played through the computer's speakers and an invitation box appeared on the the screen.
   Karen accepted and was soon staring at the top halves of the only somewhat familiar couple. The pair sat nude on a couch in low light as Brooke excitedly waved and Tim sat nervously looking away and at the camera with a dumb smile painted on his face:
   "Hey sweetie...".
   "Heya Brooke...and I'm guessing Tim?", Karen replied with a wave of her own.
   "Yep...my darling husband...", Brooke gestured to the man beside her but he hardly moved.
   "No need to be shy Tim...I'm really not that big of a bitch...no matter what Brooke told woaahhhhh.....", Karen's polite reassurance quickly turned to surprise and outright laughter when Tim flipped the top half of his cock into view on the laptop's screen and bursted out laughing:
   "I'm sorry...I'm sorry, really...it's just this stupid bit I do...", he said through chuckles, Brooke joined in with her husband but rolled her eyes to the camera which in turn made Karen laugh even harder:
   "Well it is a pretty good icebreaker I guess," she said standing, leaving only the low hanging hem of a black knee-length pea-coat and her leg's bottoms in the couple's view.
   "Butttt...I have a few of my own...", she continued, a zippering sound following her words before Karen's upper side dropped back down into the video window on the couple's screen, lossening the belt of a long pea-coat she was wearing to her midsection as she plopped down on the couch. Brooke's hand slid over to her husbands crotch, wrapping her slender fingers around the base of Tim's cock as they both watched Karen shuffle her shoulders and free her breasts out her coat's now open front. Brooke's hand slowly started stroking her husband as the two watched mesmorized by the way Karen shuffled her breasts out of her wollen coat. Within moments he was erect, a sight not lost on Karen who flashed a knowing smile to her older counterpart across the digital landscape. Brooke simply rolled her eyes a second time and gripped Tim's cock tighter, speeding up the ministrations of her wrist and fingers. Tim's body stiffened in response and Karen clearly got the silent message; whatever you think you got, this is mine. Not that Karen had any such ideas but of course a little fun couldn't hurt:
   "Little perkier,,,huh, Timmy.", she said, her breasts settling into place as she pulled her legs up onto the couch with her, folding them under her body. Karen brought her hands up and slid them under her breasts giving the fleshy orbs a hefty jiggle.
   "Litttttlllleeee...smaller, too..", Brooke chided gleefuly, stopping her stroking on her husband's cock for just enough time to lean down a little and tease the tip of it with her left breast and cheerily smile to the screen. Karen felt the skin on her face flush so she looked away from the screen as she dropped her breasts and starting shimmying to slip her arms out the heavy wool coat. Rolling it down and matting it behind her she turned back to face the screen:
   "I don't know, I think they're perfect for my frame...", she said, looking down and cupping the now fully visible pair from below with a small shake. Her face turned back up to the camera, bright crystaline blue eyes glinting and cat-like:
   "...what do you think Tim?", she asked, eyelids flutteing at Tim before her gaze turned back to a Brooke for moment, who returned the stare with one of hatred and admiration at the way the woman woman was steling her man's carnal attentions. Tim nodded in silence, his eyes locked to the screen until Brooke's grip on his manhood tighten and snapped him out of his trance.
   "They're very cute Karen," Brooke answered for her husband.
   Karen feigned a smile back as she dropped her breasts and not wanting to get left behind in the two woman's tete' a tete' jiggled her breasts as she looked down to watch them shake:
   "I'm pretty sure they're bigger than...Michelle was it?", she asked as innocently as she could appear. Brooke's face soured a little:
   "Probably a little...though I'd think that bitch would flatten you.", Brooke said flashing a now geniune smile across the screen as her hand's stroking of her husband restarted.
   Karen thought for a moment and decided it was time to fully cross the line:
   "Is that what she did to you?".
   For a moment the image on the screen appeared to freeze and all sound stopped coming through the laptop's speaker. Karen wondered if she hadn't stepped over a boundary from which there was no returning back and the pair had ended the call until she saw Brooke's head turn to her husband and lean in to whisper in his ear. Her head and shoulders then dove downwards as she speared her face with Tim's now hard cock, her new position giving Karen the slightest hint of Brooke's ass' top on the side of her screen:.
   "Ughhhh...fuckkk...mmmm, so Brookie says you're reallllllly interested in this whole thing?", Tim asked, shifting a little on the couch to make Brooke's job easier as her head began to bob in and out of the bottom of the screen. Karen couldn't help but giggle along with her answer:
   "Uh huh...the whole thing... it uh was...it was fucking hot honestly.", she replied, her hands fiddling with her coats belt off-screen.
   "Well I guess we could go through...the ohhhhh...blow to blow so to speak...", Tim's said, his comment making Brooke laugh as a heavy gagging sound came across the speaker, Karen in turn giggled herself in response:
   "I...uh...I'd love that...hold on...I'll get the pictures...", Karen said slipping out view for a few moments before she returned, jostling the laptop as she rearranged it:
   "...just left me get a bit more comfortable.", she continued, turning her back to the camera as she dropped her heavy coat to floor giving Tim; and Brooke at least out her right eye as her her head slid up and down her husband, near full view of her well sculpted asscheeks. A small black lace band formed a triangle above the meeting point in the middle of them, contrasting Karen's winter complexion perfectly. Karen stood lingering for a moment to ensure everyone had ample time to get a good view before spinning around and plopping back down on the couch behind her in one motion. Reaching off-screen Karen came back with one of the small Polaroids in his had as she flipped it around and took in the image.
   "Soooo...what's going on here?, she asked holding the photograph up to the laptop's camera. Pictured on it was a blurry ball of flesh and limbs, arched over the arm of plaid sofa. Neither of the woman's heads could really be seen behind the wall of orange plaid the couch under them presented but clearly one woman had gained the upper hand in that moment of the battle, Karen just wasn't exactly sure whom:
   "Who's this on top?", she said, pointing at a woman in the photo. Her butt was poised high in the air as she pushed down on the head of the other woman below her. Shoving the girl towards the floor and stretching her neck away from shoulders.
   "Oh that's Brookie...", Brooke stopped pleasuring her husband for a moment; Tim's cock popping free of her mouth glimmering with saliva, to look up at the screen and smile cruelly after a moment of examination.
   "Oh she was crying there...I got few good rips at her hair and she was screaming about how I was going to leave her bald," she finished the sentence with a small laugh and went back to Tim's cock sliding her tongue along the side and batting it lightly against her cheek.
   "And you were taking pictures of all this Tim?", Karen said continuing her line of questioning.
   "Yeah...it wasn't my idea...none of it really was...", Tim started before Brooke's face tilted up and silenced him before she looked to back to the screen:
   "All that was mine and I know what you're thinking Karen...how does a guy just sit there and watch women he supposedly loves beat the shit of each other...but we told him this was happeneing and unless he wanted to lose both of us he'd let it happen...", the whole time Brooke spoke she continued lovingly stroking and then lapping against her husbands dick, alternating between it and focusing on Karen during their conversation.
   Karen just nodded, listening intently to both sides of the story she was hearing while also searching for the next piece of their past of which she was curious. Grabbing another she held it to the screen. In the small cube Michelle had Brooke's hair held tightly in left hand forcing her to bend over as the young girl's hand was held high in waiting to deliver a slap:
   "And here?", Karen asked. Brooke eyes darting in the screen's direction for a moment before turning back to slide Tim's cock back into her mouth as she started bobbing it back up and down on and of screen.   
   "There...uhhh...Chelle caught her pretty good...I think you had a black eye for like a week almost after right?", Tim said looking down to wife.
   "Two", she stated simply in between slipping Tim's cockhead in and out of her mouth.   
   "Damn", Karen muttered. Reaching around she tried in frustration to find some of the more interesting pictures but in her frazzled state while putting them away she hadn't exactly kept them orderly. Looking to the screen with an exasperated face she threw up her hands:
   "Could maybe one of you just...tell me how it all went down?", she laughed. Tim nervously laughed as well and answered:
   "I...wish I could...but really I dont remem...", he began before Brooke's head shot up from what she was doing.
   "Oh don't you dare!!!", she screamed jovially with a squeeze of his manhood making hm stiffen and Karen laugh.
   "Honest...I don't..", he couldn't get any further than that before he too was laughing unable to finish the sentence but, after a moment Tim's demeanor sobered up.
   "Brookie...I wouldn't want to hurt you or any...", he began but Brooke waved him off before leaning in and pecking his lips.
   "Thank you baby, this is my story to tell anyway I guess...of course my mouth would be busy then...", she said smiling in his face.
   Tim sighed and replied he would be fine, especially since Brooke's hand never once stopped stroking Tim as she began the tale of her greatest defeat:
   "It was the early ninties and I was waiting tables...I'll try to skip the gory stuff...", she stopped as Tim nodded back in understanding before Brooke began again:
   "Michelle and I worked together, we were kind of friends...work freinds. She was always kind of a bitch I guess but so was I back then too...so long story short things happened, and Tim was....indecisive. I think he just didn't want to hurt anyone...", she continued. Tim nodded in agreement with everything his wife said, though with the masterful manipulation of his cock he was expiriencing Karen suspected he would have nodded at whatever Brooke was saying:
   "So we both tried to scare each other off...didn't work, and like I told you it just wound up with trouble and neither of us needed that. So we decided that this was the best way to settle things...Tim actually begged us not to...but it really wasn't about him anymore...I think you would get that...". Karen nodded and started to surreptitiously work her under down as she listened:
   "...and so we picked a weekend and she came over...and...you really want to hear everything?...", Brooke asked,
   :Everything", Karen quickly answered. For some reason that one word seemed to stiffen Tim's entire body, something that did not gone unnoticed by Brooke but still she continued:
   "...that's fair, and you should know what you're getting into I guess. So she came over one day after work, we didn't have anything to say or get out of the way...we both knew what it was about and how it would end. What I didn't know was the little bitch had planned the whole thing around the anniversary of the first time her and Tim had sex and had told him how this whole thing was some big present or something...the camera was my idea, I wasn't going to let little cxnt one up me....I just saw it in the corner and how sexy she looked, like ummm...like that Kelly from the Al Bundy show...and I just thought I needed some gimmick...and I was sure I'd beat her...positive in fact...", Brooke stopped and cuddled closer to her husbands side with a giggle as she kissed his neck.
   "Oh you can just take those off sweetie".
   For a second time that evening Karen felt her skin burn with embarasassment as she'd been caught trying to secretly disrobe. Kicking her legs up she flashed the couple her newly shaved sex as she peeled the black lace underwear up her long legs before sitting back upright. Karen held the tiny panties up to the screen, dangling them for a moment before tossing them away. Settling back into place she pulled her legs back in under her body, trying to hide some of herself for the moment. Brooke and Tim both giggled:
   "Good girl...no need to be shy...we're all...freinds here....so there we were...me on one side of the room...her on the other end, Tim playing Paparazzi...and I kind of took it as a joke, like ooooo we're gonna' rassle and fight with pillows...I don't know why but then she came at me...", Tim's body stiffened as he closed his eyes causing Brooke to turn her attention to his face with a less than enthusiastic look on her own.
   Still, her hand never stopped stroking her husband, a fact Karen found both alluring and infuriating. Brooke turned her face back to the screen and rolled her eyes with a small smile before continuing her tale:
   "Like I was saying, the bitch came at me hard from the start...and I'd really only fought one time before that so I did what every girl does, I went for her hair and she went for mine for like a second, she spun me and held on but she started punching my tit...and fuck did that hurt!!!...", Brooke laughed along with the last words.
   Karen in the meantime had chosen pleasure over modesty, sliding her feet onto her coffee table on either side of her laptop. The angle left nothing to hide from the couple on the other side of the call but Karen's wandering hand provided just the right amount of mystique for the situation. Snuggling into the pillows behind her she slowly stroked her pussylips as Brooke's words pushed her onward:
   "...and sooooo...I started pulling really hard...and then we....fuck you're are gorgeous Karen...", Tim nodded in agreement but said nothing. The compliment made Karen moan slightly but she waved it off beckoning Brooke to continue:
   "...so yeah we were just like spinning around the room and I remember I got it really good in the stomach...that felt great but I didn't see her knee come up and she got right me back and I bent over and suddenly she was on top of me...sort of, she was shoving me down, so I just charged into her and tackled her into the couch....", Tim shifted in his seat beside his wife while on the other side of the call Karen's hand clutched a pillow hard as she shoved it over her face to moan out softer as not to break the mood.
   "...I hit my head against the couch...or the wood of it or whatever and she climbed on top of me and got ahold of my hair and started slapping my face and head hard...the little bitch really had my head ringing but I got her off me somehow and went right after her. We were both on the floor and she had her back to me so I went get her from behind but she got me in a headlock somehow was able to get me on my back on lay on top of me and then she got nasty..."
   Karen's head perked up, her body now shiny with sweat and beating red. She reach beside herself and pulled a thin purple metallic tube, sliding it against her now swollen and red labias before pressing in between them. Brooke had a hard time concentrating on the task at hand but she loved the feeling of holding everyone's pleasure in the palm of her hand:
   "...she went right for my pussy, and I thought she was going to hurt me but...she...didn't...which was worse because it made it harder to fight...but I did and I got hold of her tit..and I start pulling and scratching at it, but it just seemed to turn her on...", Brooke said, her voice growing more sullen as the story progressed.
   "Ahhhh...she had toooohh...had to prove she could turn you on...", Karen cooed. Brooke agreed and bent down to slide her tongue up the shaft of her lover before kissing his cheek:
   "...Oh, she wanted prove her pussy was better than mine, she flat out said it...yelling to Tim I was a puddle, and she felt women who had three kids with tighter pussies...so I let go of her tit and just went off on her face, slapping the shit out of her and eventually it was enough to get her off me for a second, or at least get me enough room to kick her away but she turned around and dove right on me..and then...started..", Brooke stopped again, wetting her lips but not to look sexy Karen noticed. The look on her face was trepidious and sad.
   "...humping me...I tried to not feel it...but it felt so good...we both grabbed each other's hair and she pulled against me, Iwas trying to get up se we wound up like scissoring...I didn't know what it was then, I do now...but she kept humping into me and I was so confused really I never saw her right fist coming and she clocked me hard...and things are kind of blurry after that...I was awake but not really there, I don't know if it was the punch or I just didn't wannnnt to be there but it just get's harder to see...she had me hugged to her...telling me I was a shit lover and Tim only fucked me cause' he felt sorry for me and he was nice guy, and I was crying and....cumming and trying to get away but when I spun she just shoved me down and kept going...I was clawing at the carpet but I couldn't get away...she was fucking me like a dog and I couldn't stop her or myself even...", Brooke only stopped because she felt what she assumed was the first twitch of Tim's orgasm but he only bit his lip and re-settled in his seat. Taking a deep breath she went on with that story that had Karen flopping through her third orgasm:
   "...she was punching and slapping my backs and ribs and then she grabbed my hair, smacking my head too....at this point my ears were ringing and I was beside myself...I'm not proud but I was begging her stop...she just laughed and pumped her hips harder telling me to squeal if I wanted out...and I squealed...but the fucking cxnt didn't let up she stopped but hopped on back of me and started choking me...we had both told Tim if he had stopped anything we'd never talk to him again so I don't blame him...maybe he didn't need to photograph it,..", Brooke squeezed Tim's cock for emphasis and her husband look over with mock mask of apology.
   "...but she just held on...and in like thirty seconds I was out...which at that point...was fine by me, but when I came to...", Brooke stopped again this time geniune tears welling up in her eyes.
   "...the only thing I could see was Tim's dick sliding in and out of her...and I remembered right away what happened...I wanted to look away but I couldn't I just stared as she proved everything she said to me right...after everything Tim didn't last long and she pressed her ass onto my face...I was freaked I thought she might kill me honestly, and I never...I mean I've been with women...but I've never been that deep in one before...and she told me I was getting up until I finished what her man started...I didn't really have to be told twice and I ate her, I fucking hated it everything...and I like girls, but Tim...the taste of him and her...it was like my blood knew or something...she of course took her time, making me tell her everything you can imagine...even that god was a woman, and she had a better pussy than her...mauled my tits up some more too, then did a little cha-cha dance around things before...kicking me out...", somehow the last few words were the ones about which Brooke sounded most upset.
   "She kicked...ohh...you out your own house?," Karen asked, momentarily stopping her stimulation when she sensed the pain in Brooke's voice.
   "..it was part of it all...I went to a hotel for the weekend...and hoped...", Brooke stopped again and leaned in kissed Tim on the lips softly before turning back to face Karen:
   "So, Karen...is that what you plan to do to me?...", sliding up and over Tim's lap, Brooke straddled her husband's erect cock, sliding it between her full asscheeks. Across the call, Karen slid the shiny metal tube inside herself with a heavy moan:
   "Ohhhhhaaannddddssooomuchworse...".
   "Oh...do tell...," Brooke cooed as she mavuevered herself and slide Tim's cock inside herself with equally gutteral moan.
   "I'm....uhh....going to make you...ohhh...wish...Michelle was back...uhhh uhhoooo...", Karen replied, her hips starting to work in earnest against the toy. Brooke's seem to join in unison quickly, as if the women were already synced in so many ways.
   Subconciously a contest grew, as both women raced towards on orgasm. Their hips swivelling quicker and quicker.
   "Iffffmmmm....she gave youuuummm...one black eye I'lllll give you uh.....twooo", Karen moan, quivering against the table and shaking the camera.
   "Oh yeah bitch!!! Ohhh ohhh ohhhhh...," Brooke yelled over her shoulder.
   "Mmmmm...ohh...hmmm...and whatever Timmy's feeling now....can't ahhhhh.....compare to what you'll be feeellliiiggguhhhh", Karen squealed.
   "Huhhh ohhh fuck you Karen...ohhh fuck youuuu...little bitch", Brooke hugged Tim's neck tightly as the two shook in unison while Tim groaned heavily. Brooke's hips slowed their rotation as she peered back over her shoulder to see Karen shaking her way through the end of an orgasm. She smirked as she grind away the rest of her own for another minute, feeling Tim's cock fading inside her before twisting reaching from Tim's lap, grabbing the laptop to end the call:
   "See you soon sweetie".

Online Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Pictures of Polaroids Past Part 4
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 06:58:35 AM »
Oh god YES! I can’t wait for the fight.