News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My 3 recent Public Matches!!!

• 2 Replies

Offline Indian_Girlfighter

• Want to test World bests
My 3 recent Public Matches!!!
« on: November 14, 2021, 12:08:09 PM »
Trillian - Indian_girlfighter  (But good if we have a bit communication before-   get only weekends for cyberfights)

Match no 1 -  With HIS GF – In Olympic freestyle semi – 62 Kgs ( IND VS US)
Match no 2 – Kusti on Soft Soil  -  Representing two Rival Communities
Match no 3 – Grappling – First time in private with my bitter Olympic rival of 3 times

Match no 1 -  With HIS GF – In Olympic freestyle semi – 62 Kgs ( IND VS US)

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I am Ranked 4th in 62 kg....& you are ranked 5....we came to the semi-final bout with some easy matches except the quarters....Its Olympic Semi final bout.....We are about to Enter.....We Stand on two extreme sides of the passage...with our hands crossed covering our groins....Over the robe was my India flag on the back....My name is Announced & I move ahead & stand behind the placket board of INDIA ..which was held in hands by a girl who will carry us to the mat...behind me were my officials & coach...as we Start moving towards the Mat...In Blue Singlet....Tough thighs....I reach near the mat....& keep my robe down & wrap the India flag behind my back....& then hand it over to my officials...& take my side on the left side of the mat..waiting for you to Join...Much hype & Excitement from both sides about this Match..as we are closely ranked....& eyeing for Finals. YT

America: I nervously await the announcement to be done and let me enter. You go first and get on just outside the wrestling area when my name and country is announced. Like a procession we move to the arena with the American flag draped over my back and a girl holding the USA board marches ahead of me. I come out with a serious expression on my face with my chin held high. I remain stoic and calm as the audience seem to get hyped up extremely for the first semifinal bout. I find my corner quickly and hand over the flag while my coach and staff set down their bags and equipment. I am wearing a tight body fitting singlet that hugs my muscular physique and a red mouth guard that puffs up my lips a bit. I jump up and down a couple of times to loosen my muscles as I count down the final seconds. YT

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: It was a great excitement from both sides for this match....much Chaos in the Stadium....I did few last small stretching’s as the time is about to begin...little excited...trying to be stronger on the confidence & finally the tall lady Referee in black comes to the centre & asks us to come at the centre stage...I move ahead with my strong thighs.......with my both hands on my waists.....& soon we are going to be absolute in front of each others.....My camp....shouting…"Cool Cool Mona Cool.." I am hearing but acting as if i am not...& trying to keep my full focus on the match. YT

America: The screaming of the audience eventually takes shape of an incoherent buzz..a muddle where nothing is clearly audible. I tune it out immediately and focus on my lithe Indian opponent. I have already watched whatever matches of you I could find to formulate my strategy. And now I need to stay cool and execute it calmly. I step in and move to the center when the referee beckons us forward. "Pin her hard Isabella. You got this." encouragement pours on from behind me and I finally make it to the center facing off with you and the referee stands between us explaining rules and talking to us both. I nod with a serious expression and finally when she is done I offer a handshake. This match is about to start. YT

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I had to take your handshake offer as a part of protocol .....move a step behind....the referee in black moved behind....brings & stenches her right hand in indicating to Start with a whistle....I spread my both legs on both sides...get lit bent on my knees & hips....& try to throw my right hand over your strong left shoulder....watching you carefully...with my free left hand try to move towards your right biceps for grip ....keeping my legs a bit at bay..& watching your moments very carefully...YT 1

America: The handshake is quick and we barely grasp each other's palms before moving away. I take a step back as you do to leave some gap between us. The ref whistles us on and raises her hand indicating we are clear to wrestle. I bring my arms up in front of me and widen my legs a bit for better balance. My knees are bent slightly. As you come in for a lockup I am happy to return it. Wanting to take the first few minutes to test you out and get a feel of your strength. You grip my left shoulder and try to get a bicep grip with the other but I shake my right arm free and try to grab you over your left shoulder. My left hand tries to grip the bicep of your extended right arm and get a good grip on you. I begin to push my shoes against the mat to muscle you back a few steps if I can. YT1
You were reconnected to Trillian at 21:55.

America signed on at 21:56.

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: You grip me hard & try to push me behind.....After a resting you slightly...I suddenly release my resistance....& try to make you imbalance by that & fall towards me ...so that when you come closure i can wrap my both hands hard around your tough butts from both ends in a bear hug YT 2

America: You match me for a few seconds and it is a glorious sight. Indian and American muscles flex on the mats as the two wrestlers fight in a battle of pure muscle. I get committed and really try to overwhelm you. But you reveal other plans and suddenly release everything. The grip is broken and I stumble forward slightly but I put my right shoe down hard to regain balance. I feel you push into me and realize you are trying to get a clinch on me. I respond with a clinch back. I try to wrap my arms over your ribs and lock my right wrist with my left palm to secure a grip on you. YT2

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Controlling yourself well .... neutralizing my attempt to grip you  from behind your butts....I could not reach your butts with my both hands....& in between you clinch me in a tight grip over my chest....I grip your both biceps very strongly....& lower my head a bit towards the mat....try to push my chest toward yours very strongly....America vs US Strengths as I try to push you back with my All strength if I can by at least 2- 3 steps keeping my legs at bay....YT3.

America: I catch you in your clinch attempt and lock you in a clinch of my own. The real test begins as I flex my biceps exerting power to keep you locked in. You grip my biceps hard and the clinch is locked in tight. Then the pressure follows as you try to muscle me back. Our bodies pAmericad up tight and our chests pushing against each other without a sliver pf a gap between our bodies. I try to use your own strength against you. I lean back with all my weight planted on my right leg. Trying to lift you off your feet while still holding you tight I go for a throw attempt. If I succeed in lifting you I will spin my hips while you are in the air..spinning as I fall backwards and try to slam you on your back. I still keep my grip and try to end it with you on the mat and my arms around your body with me lying on top of you. YT3

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: You clinch your hands hard over my chest....& i try to push my feets hard on the mat attempting to push you back....strength were really tested...before i manage to push you back by a step.....& i was knowing you may use my momentum on me to lift & throw me on the ground....I stiffened my thighs as hard as possible trying to stop you from doing this....the strengths again tested .....I felt my chest is blocked & i need to do something....I think & then after resisting myself well....I push my my left feet hard on the mat...trying to push you back again with my full strength & now while doing so I try to stretch & slide my right feet behind you & in the process pushing my whole chest weight on you try to trip your back on the mat with a big sound of your back on the mat  if i manage. YT4

America: I attempt the lift but you hold tight and pull back to deny me the throw. Back in a test of strength again..teeth gritted I hold the clinch tight patient and waiting for another opening to attack. I reset my legs and get ready to push back as you power up into me. I move my legs back a bit so that my feet can push against the mat to neutralize your force. And while I was not thinking of it that seems to come in extremely helpful as my legs pushed back is just out of the range for you to try and coil your leg around mine to trip me. But you have exposed your right leg now. In a flash I strike like a viper. I try to quickly bend down and get my arms around your leg trying to take you behind the knee joint. My left knee is on the mat and my left shoulder is pAmericad against your stomach. Then I try to drive straight forward and execute a single leg takedown to drop you on your back. YT4

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: You went down on left knees to trap my leg knee from behind....Forcing your left shoulder on my stomach....I am at a bad shape.....but my other leg was free I stretch it back as far as possible & pin my left feet as hard as possible on the mat to balance me....You are bend down on me...."Turn turn Mona Turn" I can hear my Coach Shouting...The Crowd is roaring....& with my whole hip strength I try to turn my body from left to my right on you & try to place myself on top of your from behind & grab your torso in bear hug from behind if i manage & then i will try to free my leg knee from your grip by trying to slide it towards my left & then possibly end up getting two points by coming behind you....but i have to put your elbows also on the mat...if not the chest....but long way to go ..lets first see if i can manage to turn myself behind you with my knee still in your hold...both gripped tight..Crowd Really Roaring to see who may grab the firt point...Woooo. YT5

America: I strike fast and secure a grip on your leg, Now I need to take you down. It is not easy as your extend your leg to support your weight. That means I will have to give it my all to take you down. I feel you move and try to get around me but I hold on to your leg in a deathgrip not letting you get around. "Come on Izzy..take her down." I hear encouragement from my camp. My face contorts as I expend all my strength. My muscles rip..not just biceps but my whole body. I grunt loudly as I charge you with the strenth of a bull..lifting my body up a bit trying to uproot your right leg and slam your back hard into the canvas as I badly want that takedown. Yt5

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I see you are bend down & my left leg stretched back.... & eying my top position I tried to turn my whole body on your fro left to right...but you stiffened your guard well I see we are in dead lock....while stretching my left leg back I also took my guard ..the boon for me was your head down towards me I grip it very hard in a head lock from top & press your head down towards the mat..."Press Press Mona Press" My camp is Shouting.....I know you would try to lift me by knee so i kept on pushing you down....Its a stale-met...I think referee may soon ask us to separate....but i keep you pushing down....as hard as possible...both are Sweating...Amerian & Indian Sweats are getting mixed....the referee may call off soon....YT6

America: The seconds tick away as I successfully counter your attempt to turn on me and get my back. But my takedown is alos being stopped. We are like two bulls locked up tight and trying to take the other down. Sweat runs down my brow and frustration mounts when you get me in a headlock from the top. I notice your legs are wide and that gives me a chance. I finally release my right hand from your knee and and use it to grip your buttocks going between your legs. I want to get a firm grip. My hand wedges right in the cut of your ass that is revealed by the tight blue singlet. "Off the mat Izzy..get that throw." My coach shouts at me and I shift my left hand to lock up with your right just under your buttocks. Straightening up my body I try to get your feet off the mat and hope the headlock you have will keep our upper halves connected. I fall back and spin to the left trying to throw you back first on the mat hopefully before the ref splits us apart. YT6

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I press & was pushing your head down with my both hands...but the problem is my right knee still hooked in your hands....but you release the same....trying to get back to my butts....as soon as your release the grip on my knees....my try to swing my left leg & hip from left to my right...& try to throw myself on top of you with my breasts on your back...before you could grip my butts the way you wanted..the referee sees the stalemate is broken so fight cannot be stopped.. YT 7
(So now TY6 is over...so who was less aggressive between the two should earn a point till YT10 ..or will conceed the first point)

America: (And who is that?)

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Its difficult to decide…. you had a better grip on my chest first..i was in back foot then i also made almost a point...but i think you were the better wrestler you  deserve to get the benefit..I need to earn a point in 3 YTs now)

America: The game of strength suddenly turns to a game of speed as I try to switch grips and you react to that. You are too fast to let me get a grip on your butt. But instantly the left leg which was far away from me swings in close. I sense an opportunity and use my free right hand to go over your left thigh and try to get a grip on your left butt cheek by going around your body. At the same time I try to adjust my left hand for a similar grip on your right butt. Now that I have blocked your attempt to get behind me I muscle my body into you and at the same time try to pull your legs from under you trying to hit you with a double leg takedown. The battle has been fought hard and long and even the audience are silent with anticipation to see who wins this battle of muscle and wits. YT7
You were reconnected to Trillian at 23:55.

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: As my left leg was quit away....& as i tried to swing to slide it from left to my right & swing my body over yours ...you get a time lag between same & try to turn &  grip my butts again....you grip it ...your body is still down.....I pass my hands around your torso...& grip my wrists very tightly over your chest....& as soon as you try to slide my legs towards you...I try to lift your torso with full strength in my hold...& try to lift you in the air with the momentum in my hold & throw you over my head on the other side over my head....if i manage i will surely get 2 points for this attempt.... YT8

America: I grip your firm butts very tight and instantly feel you press down on me. Your wrists lock under my torso unobstructed and we enter into a grip of strength again. I expect the lift coming and I grip your butts very hard..like an iron grip. My muscular thighs stiffen as I block your throw attempt. "Don't give in Izzy. Take her down." Words trying to keep my motivated and focused. I drive my shoulder into your stomach to make you bend forward while my biceps flex like steel as I try to dislodge your legs. I breathe in and push not letting you lift me and keep driving for the takedown. YT8

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: What a fight between two strong ladies....As i try to lift you up in a strong clinch over your chest...you again tighten yourself like an Iron...both are sweating like anything...your white skin Sweat mixing with my not so white skin....Both Camps trying to keep us motivating....screaming loud with their voice..gives me more energy to stiffen myself also like a stiff iron...I could notice you might me feeling my stiffened thigh & but like an Iron....I maintain my solid hold over your ribs....& as you try to slide your hands under my hips i tighten them like an iron from top...your head is down....& as you attempt to lift me..I try use the momentum....&  trying to press your rib cage down hard...try to slide my legs on right & try to come again behind you....if i manage my pubic will be on you butts. YT9

Resee: The fight rages on between the equally matched fighters with neither conceding a thing. I feel your hard thighs and butt in my grip and you feel my strength..like an ox in this close quarters grappling. My sweat smears all over your bare skin as does yours with mine. I keep a solid grip but when I feel you trying to get my legs around me again I let you advance a tiny bit. As soon as your leg is to my side I drive hard to my left. I roar out loud as I try to lift your left leg off the mat and press my body forward trying to use our position to drive into you and throw you on your back.. HIYAAAHH.. YT9

(you are good fighter, I wont mind fighting you also in the group sometimes as far as a good wrestling is concerned…but lets not discuss it now)

Americae: As i try to swing myself from left to right on you & over your top....but before that you again drive your hands behind my thighs.....I still had my lock over your chest...I tighten them hard....& as again you try to slide my thighs forward....again I try to lift your torso in my hold & try to use your momentum on you & try to throw you again over my head on the other side...trying to lift you in the air with my full strength...Uppss.....crowd roaring TY10

America: The match progAmericas furiously and I feel the lock tighten as you attempt another lift. I stiffen my thighs and shift my weight back down and use my grip on your butts to keep me secure and block your lift attempt. I feel your strength like an ox as you try to lift me and I grit my teeth and sweat hard to deny you. Not letting you toss my weight up and lift I push my shoes on the mat to power forward and drive my shoulder into you...trying to force you to take a few steps back and if possible drive you out of the wrestling circle for a point. YT10

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: As now 30 seconds elapsed ....i could not score any point during this stipulated time.....The referee allots you the first point....In score board Score Flashes as 1 Against USA...IND 0.....my camp depAmericad a bit.....& as you try to slide me drive me back from the circle to score another point...I stiffen my muscles....keep on pressing my chest on your back...rocking my strong thighs like iron...you are not letting my hips go...& i am not letting your rib go....both at stalemate again.....referee comes near to watch whether the fight need to be stopped....I keep defending by pushing my chest hard on you....both at stalemate.... Referee breaks our fight & says to Start from Standing again...You scored the first point YT 11

America: The time left very little in the first round.....I am not sure if i can do anything very special during this flash of time to go in the first round.....so i made a wild attempt to flashing at your sheens like a panther & pull you by two legs towards me & attempt if i get a fall & then go ride behind your back...knowing if i fail..the time will be left so less that i dont have anything to loose. YT12

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I knew if my attempt fails you may try doing this thing......as you try to drive on me I two slide my body away on the same direction...to kill the time.....& the time is Over.  (As YT 12 was decided as end of Round 1)
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: MTC

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I raise on my feets & move towards my camp...They Msg me welll my thighs Hands& rubs my as well the US sweat on my body witha  thick towel I took some energy drink.....& soon back to the Center of the mat...trying to decide what strategies will be now for me...I have to think differently YT

America: My attempt fails and I am not too disappointed. It was a gamble and I get up off the mat to walk to my corner. Drenched in sweat and muscles starting to ache....the staff in my camp do their work fast and towel me off to remove all the sweat. I swing my arms to relax the muscles and I feel refreshed as the referee signals for us to get back into the mat. I walk in brimming with confidence and ready for another tough display to reach the finals. YT
America: Oh should I start this round because you started the first?
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Yes you should this time

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: As the round to started I shove your hands back couple of times.....& all a sudden jump on you trying to get you in bear hug...& flashing my right leg behind you try to push you back & through you down the mat in the very first attempt YT 1
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Cmon
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: cmon
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I will show you
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Bitch!

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I will show you
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Bitch!!
America: Get ready to lose to the american wrestler bitch.
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Fuck you whats your name
America: Isabella

America: The fight opens aggressively as the ferocity of the last round is very much alive and burning inside both of us. I see the sudden jump and notice your arms coming wide at me. I duck under your attempted grip to slip under it..I drive my shoulder into your stomach and grab the back of your extended right thigh. My right arm grabs the back of your left thigh and using my force I try to drop you on your back. Yt2

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: As you try to lift & drop me...I turn in the air & instead you dropping me I try to drop you down bad on the mat with BIG THUDD!! YT 2

America: I get the lift and as your shoes leave the mat I feel you trying to turn. I throw my weight in the opposite direction trying to prevent you from turning us around and instead throw you on your back into the mat with a solid impact. YT3

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: You attempt to throw & i try to turn on you in the air at the last moment but you block me....& we fell aside together side by side & quickly throwing my right leg above your waist which was very near I try to climb myself on top of you on the mat..the referee also got a bit amused by our sudden charge now YT 3

America: Both of us trying to desperately edge the other out and it results in us crashing down side by side. You react fast with your right leg over my hips. I return I plant my left shoe on the mat and bride my hips powerfully trying to throw you off and get on top of you.HAAHHH YT4
America: Come on MOna

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I manage to plant my right leg over your hip....You try to return by planting your left shoe on the mat & trying to bridge over....Our sides struck....I had a leverage with my right leg on your hips....I push my left feet a bit back & with that push my weight forward on you....& sliding my right hand behind your butts very well....try to push your both butts down on the mat...with my full hand & butt pressure.."Bitch!!! I Yell Yt
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: Yt4

America: Just as I am beginning to turn you over the worst happens. Your iron thighs make themselves felt and you use your own left to push back at me. Then your hand catches me off guard and I find myself turning slowely..onto my back. Your hand grabs my butt and I feel my bridge crumbling. In a dash I try to roll in the opposite direction and get away from you. YT5

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: The referee allots me two points to get you down on back on the mat.....but if i  can pin you by your both shoulders i can immediately win by fall....So you try to turn immediately but if you turn & if i manage to ride on your  back I can win another 2 points....But i it had a golden chance to win by fall now....I lock your turning right leg with my right...& try to grip your right wrist very strongly in my left hand…Your right chest was facing my left & i try to pin your left hand over your side head & then probably will try to pin you on both shoulders..Ehh... Fuck!! YT 5

My body turns partially as I am willing to risk letting you take my back for points. But your muscular leg lock up with mine to hold my lower body and my upper body tries to twist away.,,but you immediately gran my right wrist to block my escape. I find myself getting turned and put back on my back..your Indian muscles start to defeat my American muscles.. I feel my right arm getting pushed back and you pin it solidly on the mat..my right shoulder is touching the mat. The referee is on her knees to check. Yt6

Indian_girlfighter - Mona: I quickly spread my both legs on both sides....Press my right shoe very hard the mat....& now try to get your other wrist too & try to mount your both hands over your head...with my breasts pressing yours..my butts pressing yours....Your both strong shoulders are almost down on both sides...I think Re free is going to award me the match with this...No chance to escape for you..even you shake your waist i can control your waist from both sides in between my legs...& your shoulders almost down now.  Bitch I yell TY7
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: YT6

America: You get on top very fast with my right shoulder pinned I am in a lot of trouble. My groin pAmericas into you as I try to lift up but your drag my other arm behind my head. I flex my muscles as hard as I can but your Indian strength pushes me down. I feel my left shoulder touch the mat. SLAPPP.. the ref hits the mat immediately to signal the pin. India beats USA by pin. YT
You were reconnected to Trillian at 02:55.
Indian_girlfighter - Mona: My groin still on your Groins...I look at your Eyes....."Not with me" i huff....!! Much tired....The referee asks us to separate.....I m not willing at first go...but by protocol have to Stand.....We get on our feets...my cam rushes to me to lift me in their lap...Which I allowed...All a Sudden I changed the match in the Second round...when I got very Angry on her.....In the first half also i fought very well but merely had conceded one point as she was a bit more aggressive than me....The Camera Flashed on us......& the second day it was All in then News!!

America: You get off me and we stand side by side by the ref. She raises your hand while I looks disappointed and distraught with my hopes crushed in the semi finals.
America: Good match.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 03:46:08 PM by Indian_Girlfighter »
Want to test World bests

Re: My 3 recent Public Matches!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 12:12:59 PM »

Match no 2 – Indian Kusti on Soft Soil  -  Representing two Rival Communities

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: We are in an Indian Village....where lots of Hindu & Muslims reside....there is always a clash & competition between the two communities....& here is a match between a Hindu & muslim girls...my name Farah khan...5'6", 62 kgs....she is also nearing me ..looks good....MTc (M to continue)
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I came down in in black burka & start stripping down to my singlets ...match will be on the soft little dusty soil....with a Hindu girl named Shubhangi....MTc
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Full capacity crowed is there...waiting for our names to be announced so that we enter the wrestling arena YT

Shubhangicybers: the whole village is excited about the upcoming wrestling match and i am nervous and excited at the same time. on the day of the event i come to the area in a sari and in the change room i change into a blue wrestling singlet yt
Randy: ????????
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I see you coming to the other side...as our fight is barked on the loud speaker....."THE NEXT BOUT IS BETWEEN FARAH KHAN vs SHUBHANGI DAS....." MTC
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: & My name is Announced first.....Here Come "FARAH KHAN...." & i wave my hands to all...& start moving towards the ground.....in my red singlets...try to walk confidently at the centre YT

Shubhangicybers: "and here comes her opponent Shubhangi Das" shout the announcer and i step into the arena. the crowd cheering for their favourites at the top of their voices which make me nervous and i am licking dry lips nervously and remove a bit of loose hair from forehead yt
Shubhangicybers: (funny no one is cheering us here in the group)

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I was already waiting for you at the center as you start walking in...I try to gauge your figure.....your thighs....shoulders ....pick some dust & rub on my both shoulders...wait for you to come in front of me...the referee standing at the center to whistle when you will arrive  YT
Randy: Get her Mona
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Many of the other Indians are sleeping now Shubhangi, so dont worry, they will see tomorrow)

Shubhangicybers: we shake hands and i smile shyly at you and the crowd roars as we face each other in the arena. we wait keeping a close watch on each other waiting for the ref to blow the whistle yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: After the shake of hands we get separated ....& stand at a distance of four hands between us.....I bend my back a bit forward ..Hands out over my chest & wait for refree to whistle YT

Shubhangicybers: the ref blow the whistle and i keep a close watch on you hands in front of me bent forward a bit looking for an opportunity to attack yt
Randy: Take her down Mona

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: We came at distance of 2 hands from four....waiting for an opportunity to go at it....I swing my right hand in...but a duke (Fake)....& circle a bit to right waiting for you to come at me & fall in  trap YT

Shubhangicybers: i circle the area along with you and suddenly dive forward wrap hands around your right thigh and try to bring you down to the ground yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Suddenly you drive forward....I was prepared for this......I push myself back & let you come towards me & grip your shoulders strongly before you can get to my thighs...push my bare feets hard back on the soil & try to push push you behind by at least two steps if possible...keeping my legs quite away from you..waiting you to make any mistakes. YT

Shubhangicybers: aghh caught off guard and frustrated that my attack failed. i also push at your shoulders and both of us grunting and groaning trying to get the upper hand yt
Randy: Yes that's it Mona
Shubhangicybers: (looks like Randy is the only spectator here)

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I tighten my grip on your shoulder as if almost pinching out there.....As you also push me back with all strength, i circle a bit on my left let you come near me ....& when you come near i try to swing you on my left with my hold on your shoulders & try to trip your legs with my left leg...& try to throw you on the dusty soil if I can...."ye le' "Get it" I yell as i try to swing & throw you down on my left YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (The crowed roaring Farah, Farah) *

Shubhangicybers: aghh caught off guard i lose my balance but luckily for me i manage to twist body while falling to the ground and i land on my stomach to the ground yt
Randy: Get on her Farah

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You fall on your stomach on the ground..with your face falling on the dusty soil..your front cloth got spoiled as I dived on your back......& try to slide my both hands under your arm pits...my pubic on your butts....my bare legs trying to control yours....first i have to control you well then try to turn you on your back to win in a Kusti match & than sit on your chest.....I am trying to slide my wrists under your arm pits as my front body trying to control your back body riding from behind on you YT

Shubhangicybers: feel your body on my back and i desperately try to hang on trying to prevent you from turning me to my back "hang on SHUBHANGI" shout my supporters yt
Niloofar:

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: "Farah..turn her turn her" My side is shouting...."  I leave my right hand from your neck hold your head with my left hand....& try to slide my right hand from behind between your two legs & try to turn your body face to face towards me if i can ..EHHH..As i struggle to turn your strong thigh Ehhh YT..referee is moving behind over my head watching us wrestling good on the ground YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Thanks Niloo)

Shubhangicybers: aghhh grunting as i grit teeth trying to prevent you from rolling me to my back and spread my hands a bit wide for better leverage on the ground yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You spread legs wide....making it difficult to turn you.....I leave your thigh.....& crawling my front body well over your back body....I now try to slide my both hands under your arm pits to get mt wrists lock behind your neck in a Full Nelson type of hold if possible....Trying to lock your legs with mine to keep them in my control first..then slowly i will try to twist & turn your neck towards the ground ...pressing my pubic hard on to your waist like trying to suffocate you as well ..also trying to rub your face & nose on then dusty soil if possible...trying to beat your stamina first..before i try to roll you on your back...."Not with me" I sigh on your ears YT

Shubhangicybers: aghh ohh i am sweating from the effort and the strain is showing on my face as you are slowly turning me towards my back "HANG ON" shout my supporters yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Now i see you are straining out....Now i can turn you more easily if i grab your right thigh again from behind......I again play the same move leave my nelson..hold your head with my left hand strongly & passing my right hand again from behind your right thigh I again try to turn you towards me face to face....Both are grunting & sweating..the crowd is cheering ....I cannot hear anything close to me as there is so much noice...I try to turn you hard towards me.."You are gone Shubhangi" Feel you are losing on stamina orv what YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (or what)

Shubhangicybers: aghh i moan as you turn me into my back but i try to keep right shoulder off the ground to prevent both shulders from getting pinned in the ground. by the corner of eyes i see the ref kneeling down to see whether the shoulders are pinned yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I manage to turn your face to mine & back to the ground....but as my right hand was on your right thigh your right shoulder is up....I quickly give up your right thigh...& try to lock your chest from under your armits in my both hands & tr
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Sorry got posted wrongly..sending again after completing) *
Mona - Indian_girlfighter:  manage to turn your face to mine & back to the ground....but as my right hand was on your right thigh your right shoulder is up....I quickly give up your right thigh...& try to lock your chest from under your armpits in my both hands & slide my legs to sides in plus try to pin your both shoulder blades down on the dust if i can with pushing my all front body strength on yours...if i manage i will win...& next will try to sit on your chest....the referee is watching minutely if i manage to pin your both shoulders down or not..the CROWD IS REALLY ROARING  NOW>>>>>I want to make my people happy & PROUD by WIINING THIS..I M PUTTING MY ALL STRENGTH ON YOU...AHHHH yt
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: YT

Shubhangicybers: aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i try to turn body from right to left but its impossible with your full weight on mine and finally both my shoulders touched the ground and the ref blow the whistle yt
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: As soon as the whistle is blown I SLIDE MY RIGHT LEG OVER YOUR CHEST & SIT ON YOUR CHEST WITH MY BOTH KNEES ON BOTH SIDE OF YOUR FACE....TAKING YOUR FACE IN BETWEEN MY V...."TELL ME SHUBHANGI WOULD YOU FIGHT WITH ME AGAIN?" I Raise & flex my biceps up in the air...showing it to All the audience YT
Shubhangicybers: the crowd cheer loud and i grimace as i feel your weight crushing my breasts yt
Shubhangicybers: (i liked it)

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I PRESS & RUB & TWIST MY HEAVY BUTTS ON YOUR BOTH SIDES SHUBHANGI. LAUGH ALSO. yT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Thanks)

Shubhangicybers: i cry out in pain as you rub your heavy butt on my breasts yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I pinch your nose softly...."TELL ME SHUBHANGI WILL YOU FIGHT ME AGAIN?" The referee came in asking us to separate but i am not leaving your breats....unless i hear the answer for you..."Get UP FARAH...." The referee yells...but i said..."I want to listen something from her..just wait a minute" YT

Shubhangicybers: i feel helpless and moan "okok i will"yt
Shubhangicybers: thanks mona i am going off now

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I leave you raising on my legs...the referee helps me by having his hand on my left bicels....I see you are laying down..Still staring at you Yt
hash10: Mona again !!
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Yes thanks for a good match Shubhangi
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Its a typical style i like with you
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: & Thanks HASH again
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: It was a pure Kusti match
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Shubhangi does that)
hash10: Such a hot move at the end
Niloofar: ????
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (MAny played here Sub wrestlings but saying its Kusti...but it is real Kusti for All)
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thank you so much Niloo
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thank you Again Shubhangi
Niloofar: Kushti is national sport of Iran
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Bye bye All & thanks for All Support
Want to test World bests

Re: My 3 recent Public Matches!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 12:16:36 PM »
Match no 3 – Grappling – First time in private with my bitter Olympic rival of 3 times

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I & Canada wrestled 3 times in Olympic freestyle CANADA vs INDIA...but now we decided a All one to one Grappling Match till Submission between us.....no referee....no Stopping.....full body to body...I flew all my way from India to Canada fir this.....& finally at her Place...A big room with hard Carpet beneath...me in my Black Panty & bra....Standing in front of Candance on the other side...with a small pony behind...tying it well before we go...My all eyes on her bare 5'7" structure leg...both in 62 kg Category.....me 5'6" ..waiting for her to finish & join me in between......(Venue pic to follow) YT

Mona - Indian_girlfighter:
Mona - Indian_girlfighter:
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (Earlier We had wrestled twice in Olympics & once in World Championships)

Canada: I am very happy to host a match today against one of my main rivals. We have had several good battles in freestyle so now we take this to the submission mats and see who the better woman is. You have a slight weight advantage and I am just a  bit taller overall so this should be a good contest as I stand in the opposite corner with my hair tied back in a ponytail and adorned in a red pair of thong panties and matching bra. We have decided to self ref this contest as we both trust each other that there wont be any cheating moves and the rues as discussed are grappling only. I nod to you as I see you slowly getting ready before nodding to you that I am ready to go. It's a huge carpeted room for us to wrestle so we should have a lot of space to move around. I am barefoot and adjust my attire briefly before moving to the middle of the matted area and waiting for you to join me.....yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: As the stretching etc we already do at the mornings so no more requirement for both.....bare feets...I see your nod.....& I start moving towards the centre glancing through your thighs a bit...had never seen you in bra & panties before as always had it in singles....We come close to a distance of shaking hands.....see eyes to eye with you now & extend my right hand for a shake hand...before we go....hoping you to accept it...knowing despite bitter rivals from two countries ae are also good friend...& want to see who is the best between us...in an un-interrupted match....with no rule books & points simple grappling.... YT

Canada: We shake hands briefly as we of course respect each other but both of us have something to prove today. After we shake I bend over some and get into a good grappling position. Hands out in front and right now set fairly low to defend against an attack towards my legs and at first I just circle around a bit and just pawing and pushing a bit at your hands and wrists as I look for that initial opening and see what your defence looks like. I fake a low shoot now towards your right leg before coming back up and trying to get a left hand to the back of your neck and a right hand to try and grab your left elbow. I bend in some and press the balls of my feet into the carpets and try to slowly move you back or at least compromise your balance a bit. I know nothing will come easy today but want to get set into a bit of a lockup and see how you react..YT
Randy: ????

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You are fast to react first you pow.....then make a fake duke attempt at my leg & move back...& grab my neck strong from behind in your left & try to push my head a bit down.....trying to catch my left elbow in the other hand....I see your right hand coming....before you grab my left elbow I shoot my right hand & grab your right elbow...trying to circle & move a bot on my right....& try to push my head behind.....& try to catch your right elbow ith my both hands now.....& try to push & free my neck from your hold trying to go back a bit & in then process drag your feets towards me if possible.....before planning to my next on-slaught.  feets bare...room is quitye big  YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: ( a bot on my right...bit on my right)

Canada: I am not able to catch your left elbow as you move your left arm quickly and instead use both of your hands snatch onto my right elbow. Sensing you might be going for a possible throw here I bring my left hand across and shove a bit at your right shoulder as you drag me in towards you though as I try and lower my hips some and trying to get my feet to stay back as much as possible in case you go for an attack on them. Feeling my feet getting dragged towards you as my feet dig in and strain to hold you off. yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I snatch your right elbow in my both hands & try to pull you towards me...but you lower your knees & hips trying to resist me from pulling towards me....I could gauge your strengths very well....both had a test of strengths....you try to shove my me back by your other hand....I see my bid going out of my hand.....as you were also equally strong & i know i cannot pull you towards me as easily i thought.....I change my bid.....& all a sudden give up my grip on your elbow.....& throw myself hard towards your thighs...knowing you are trying to keep them away...but you are defending might be I will be fast to get your lower thighs from behind ...& then place my next course of action....knowing your knees are bending down...hoping mu=y hands will get on your lower thighs...before i plan my next action...AHHHH>. YT

Canada: There is a furious battle underway to try and get that first early control and neither of us giving a whole lot away. You give up on my elbow as I sort of shove at you with my left hand to your right shoulder and the grip on my elbow goes but you go right on the attack and bend in and attack my thighs as you loop your hands behind them strongly. I am bending down a fair bit as you attack me though as I try and straighten out my legs and sprawl as best I can and hoping I can get my feet behind me and use my hands to hook around your hips and lean my chest onto your back and knowing your hands are likely going to stay glued to my thighs but maybe putting some weight on your backside will make your position a lot more difficult...YT

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You legs were not at a easy distance...though i made a wild attack....we both go down on our knees...my hands behind your lower thighs...though not a very good grip as i would have loved....& your hands behind my butts & your upper body pressed on my back.....we again locked in a test of strengths ...as you are trying to press my down...i am trying to push my bare feet hard on the carpets & try to reach near you.....& cover the remaining distance to reach my hands well behind your lower thighs for a good grip....& & try to push my strong shoulders on your belly & try to get you make on your hips if possible on the carpets....I apply my Full strengths on you for that..lets see now....EaHHHH !!! YT

Canada: I hook my arms down and around your hips and feeling your hands hooking my thighs from behind. You keep pushing hard though and using your bigger body and extra strength to drive into me as I can feel my body sliding back on my knees as this is really a very hard grind at the moment. I feel those shoulders really blasting into my lower belly and trying to fend you off but its not easy. I can feel my grip slipping on your hips and my upper body getting pushed back some and need to be careful here. As you push hard and into me I feel my body starting to rise up a bit and go back and prepping for a takedown here as I think I will go to my backside so undoing my hands from your hips as I try and hook them around your backside and knowing you are coming in on top of me i widen out my legs and try to scissor your right thigh in a half guard so you can't easily get top position...yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I see you are sliding back.....my wish was to make you sit on your hips first.....but you bend a bit more backwards for a god take down position & before i could get on top of you scissor my right thigh in a half guard position so that i cannot get fully on top of you....I am still on my knees...my right thigh in your leg scissor......Obviously my hands slipped out of your thigh grip...& they were free now...was planning how to use my legs now....first thinking to separate your legs from my thighs but will go waste....I try to move my hips a bit more closer towards your chest .....Bend down & try to throw my both hands over your neck for a head lock if possible..but knowing my right thigh is still locked in your legs...but i can keep your upper body down...& try to smoothen you with my chest on your face or so...lets see if i can get you in the head lock as i desired with lowering my chest on yours...A Fentastic wrestling Started between us now, YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: (god take down = good take down *)

Canada: I manage to hook my thighs around your right thigh while you kneel but that doesn't stop you from using your arms as you come down and hook them around my neck and lower your big chest down against my face. The first thigh I do is just turn my head a bit to the right in order for you to not get a full smother but of course I can still feel your large breasts against my left cheek and its hard to wrestle when your head is turned and your face is pinned against the mats.....I breathe a little heavier here now and sensing if i keep this half guard going i wont be able to move you either....i decide to detach my ankles from your thighs and then getting my feet on the mats I try and bridge up and turn to my right...sliding my left foot out and pushing hard against the mats and trying to use my hands around your backside to try and roll you here....not easy to do with your headlock on tight and your weight but i can't let you settle here....yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You attempt a great bridge attempt to slide me on your right.....I could not hold you back.....but i fix my right knee very tight on your mid belly to keep your body away from me.....my hands still holding you in my head lock very tightly ....I bend my left feet knuckles press it hard on the ground & press my right knee more hard on your belly & rolling my hands at the same time on your head...try to roll my hips & get on top of you on the ground if possible...with face to face , nose to nose & chin to chin ..lets see... YT

Canada: I almost make that turn but you show your skills as you get a knee into my belly and using your other knee to brace the mats as my turn doesn't work and I can feel my butt cheeks smacking down against the mats once again as you keep control of the match and still have that headlock well applied...struggling now as we are chest to chest and hips to hips...uhnn...my arms squirm from under and trying to just get a left hand and brace it against your chin..i need a bit of space to work here but you arent giving me much to work with...when you are on offense you want to create as little space between the bodies as possible..i push my left hip against your right hip but for now you have me pinned..i roll my left shoulder a bit..uhnn...yt

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: We rolled twice together on the mat....before i manage to take controls....Chest to chest.....Chin to Chin.....Nose to nose...both are breathing heavily......our big chests are dropping ups & down over each others...I would feel your chest under me...& you also might be feeling mine over you.....Dont want to give you more space in between us.....i try to slide my legs behind yours & try to lock my ankles behind your legs ...feeling the taste of your bare legs on mine.....as i try to work my hands more hard around your neck.....lips quite near ...."Tell me Canada"  My lipps open for the first time...but then you start to get your left hand in front & on my chin & try to push it back & try to create a space between us...our breasts struggling...I am trying to keep it over yours ...7 you are trying to push it back from yours....I feel your left hip is trying to push my right hip but not in a very good position to flip it now....I leave my left hand from your head & try to grip your wrist which was troubling my chin...."Fight Canada if you Can" " Ehhh I struggle & Sighas we both are struggling with each otehsr on the ground!! YT

Canada: I try and settle into this position and not panic. Its not easy as you have good position and good weight on me and also a pretty tight headlock which gives you a lot of control. The weight of your body will slowly tire me and we both know this so when my left hand comes up and finds your chin you quickly react with a right hand as you grab my left wrist and shove it off your chin. Uhnnn..you use your legs now and hook your ankles together and pin my thighs for the moment and its pretty evident you want to fatigue me and have me use my energy against your weight....i take some deep breaths and try and shake my left wrist free of your grip..trying to just hook it around the back of your neck..my right hand comes up and now searches for your chin...pushing my left foot on the mats and trying to turn my hips as best I can..not much room to work with as our breasts and hips pancake against each other....yt
Randy: Hell of a fight ladies
Randy: Get her Mona

Mona - Indian_girlfighter: We both are tightly locked now......I am trying not to give you any space......& hooking my ankles also behind your legs tightly for a grape wine type of grip...pressing my butts down on yours...so that your butts can't move much....much into a tight good lock...breast on breasts....breathing hard.....hot airs blowing from our nostrils & going inside each others.....You manage to free snatch your wrist & lock it over my back.....& now get my chin again with your other hand....I free your head again from my right hand & get your this wrist also tightly & try to push your this wrist hard up over your head & pin there if i can....my right breast totally pressed over yours by this act,,,,left getting a bit free,,,,,you try to push your feets on the mats...but ankle hook behind your legs were tight.....I m pushing my right chest more on to yours....& trying to bridge the gap by pushing your forehead also down with mine so that your hand should not get on my chin again..Sweating a bit.....Canada & Indian Sweats are mixing a bit...though slight sweating till now..."Comon Canada Fight me" I Yell....my pubic pressing over yours. YT
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thanks Randyy....Yes enjoying our best till now Randy

Canada: We will pause here...its currently 722 am my time...we are aiming for about noon my time...that's central time here in north america
okiesgt: Good Morning Group. . . wow, love scrolling and seeing the action. . . bummer I've missed so much  , - (((
okiesgt: Love that so many women of color are participating. . .mmmmmmm
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thanks Okies...but we will be back doing the 2nd session in around 5 hours from now.....
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Had a good session of around 2.5 hours already.....
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Nice Match Canada...love ya
okiesgt: Thanks Indian Girlfighter.. .
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: You are most welcome Okies....hope you enjoyed it!!
Canada: see everyone later :)
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Sure thing Canada :-)
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: I think when we were doing the other part of world was sleeping....so may be all can witness the second part soon....Thanks everyone!!
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Bye till then
Hash: Hi there lovely people around here
Hash: Is there any girl who want to watch me fighting her man front of her??
Hash: Nice fight Mona
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thank you Hashhhh
Hash: ?
Randy: Great fight
Mona - Indian_girlfighter: Thank you so much Randy

(I will post when the 2nd version comes)

Want to test World bests