News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn

• 78 Replies
Re: The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2017, 01:20:53 AM »
Erin Lee might be in some trouble!!! Doll is rough!

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »
I flex my considerable muscle as I lean back and pull on that tacky shirt, my teeth gritting in effort. Bringing it up over your head to pin your arms and momentarily blind you, I give the guys watching us a pained smile....still wanting to appear confident, so they keep cheering me. Once again, though, you don't give me the opportunity to hurt you, that I so crave, as you scoot back on your knees...basically letting me strip you down to your daisy dukes. Your firm Ds sway back and forth, those pointed nipples catching my eye and, for a split second, distracting me as to my real mission here....to make you pay.

I wind up with you out of reach and your tattered shirt still in my hand. "Fuck...", my brain shouts at the rest of my body, "get up and get her!" I grimace as I move my legs, my throbbing kitty still sore from your cheap shot, as I slowly start to rise. My left hand planted on my firm, left, thigh for a brace as i start my ascent, wiping a mass of stringy, blonde, hair from my face with my right hand....just in time to see you launch yourself at me! Leading with your feet, your boots catch me right in my still bouncing, tanned orbs.  "OOOFFFFFFFFFFFF!" I exhale loudly as my cheeks puff and your boots compress my mams into my chestbone. My body jerking backwards while my arms, legs, and sweat slicked hair fly forwards. I'm taken off my feet and land flat on my back with a loud *WHUMP!*, my arms wrapping protectively around my now throbbing girls. I groan loudly as I roll back and forth, bringing my knees up to my chest as I curl up into tanned ball and struggle to catch my breath. Some of the hands rooting for me stand and shout at you for "cheating"...."You....tell...her, Zeke..." I try to croak out, but it sounds more like a strangled gurgle.

My eyes closed tightly and my mouth working wordlessly as I struggle to catch my breath.

I'm hurt and in some trouble.

I hope this bitch is too stupid to notice just how much.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:18:49 PM by The Doll »

Offline KerraRassles

• Scream for me / No not That!
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2017, 03:55:18 PM »
My Doll so has this! 
Let's make painful hot memories!

Offline couples compete

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2017, 06:17:21 PM »
Terrific poll! The wife and I are pulling for Erin but she really has her work cut out for her with the Doll.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2017, 12:48:01 AM »
Good job Erin!!! Go! Go! Go! Doll thinks she is all that but she's not! Take her down a notch!

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2017, 07:07:10 AM »
I continue to roll back and forth on the hay and dirt strewn floor, my arms wrapped around my battered orbs while I struggle to catch my breath. The pain blinding me to the fact that you come in behind me and lay a hard boot to my back, jerking my body forward as more waves of pain cascade over my tanned and toned dimensions. I groan, trying to fight through the pain....not wanting everyone to see me hurt and vulnerable...also not wanting them to see that smug look on your ugly face that I know is already there. I can confirm this as you roll me to my back and sit on my tummy. I look up at you, my eyes searing daggers into you and, if I were in a better position, I'd reach up and choke the ever living fuck out of you. Instead, though, I'm forced to endure some humiliating smacking as you paint brush my face with your palms. My head snapping back and forth before I put my arms up to try to block the barrage.

Breathing heavy, but starting to catch my breath as I endure the smacks, you slither down my tummy, over my denim encased mound and down my legs. I feel your hands working at the sides of my shorts, peeling them slowly over my round ass and down my firm thighs. "Noo...nuuhh..noooo.." I groan as I vainly attempt to stop your hands from their mission. You pull them off my legs, leaving me bare ass naked in the middle of the floor. I roll to my side and try to cover up my glistening, freshly waxed peach. My face red not only from the smacks, but from the humiliation of being stripped in front of all the guys. "Fuck!" I groan as I slowly roll to my tummy at your foot's nudging. My firm globes compressing, mushrooming under me while your foot glides over my round, tanned, ass. You're just heaping on the embarrassment and I grit my teeth in determination. Narrowing my eyes, I look over my shoulder, you swinging my shorts around, and my jaw drops.

Either you're the most confident bitch there is or the most stupid. I'm still trying to decide as I see you 'taking five' to steal some sugar from Jeff the Jackass. Yeah, he may be an ass, but he's my ass....if I really wanted him, that is.  Which is now coming into question as I see him ramming his tongue down your throat. I shake my head and slowly get up to my hands and knees to face you. Getting to my feet as you take a 'victory lap' of sorts....slapping hands and celebrating something you don't have....me quitting. Oh, I'm far from it. I'm hurt and stripped....my dignity gone...but I still have something you never will. Desire! When I set my mind to something...I get it. And, now, I'm setting my mind to your destruction.

I thought you were stupid before and you now confirm it by putting your back to me while I'm still conscious. "Opportunity comes in a lot of forms, Kit-Kat", Daddy used to tell me, "it's just a matter of being able to see it." I glance at the nearby saw-horse and I see "it".

Wiping more sweaty hair from my eyes, I quickly snatch the lassoed rope from the old saw horse, grimacing in pain as I raise my left arm, twirl it, and aim the stiff rope for that fat neck of yours. Giving it a very hard tug, if I snare you, and trying to jerk you backwards....looking to introduce the small of your dirty back to the heel of my foot as I bring it up!

My biceps rounding from the effort, my body shiny from sweat and my tanned skin highlighting my musculature, I must be quite the sight. I don't even care about that right now....all I want is to hurt you.

"Time for some 'cow' punching!" I grunt.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2017, 12:59:02 PM »
What a fight!  Another classic in the works! Hate going against Erin but doll makes it so tempting in so many ways!

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2017, 03:25:03 PM »
You know it was a good poll when not only  the girls need alot of recovery time but so will the fans.

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2017, 07:26:52 PM »

The noose goes around your neck as you're being groped by the degenerate ranch hands. Even Zeke's getting in on the action, apparently, a fair weathered fan. I hope you get off while you can because, now, you're going down! I flex my arms, snatching the coarse rope and jerking it back hard, before your lower spine collides with my up raised foot and you drop like a rock. You get some slack and start trying to work the noose loose, but I have other, more wicked, plans for you. Using my cattle rustling skills, I loop the rope around your neck a few more times before crouching, jumping, and throwing the rest of the rope over one of the beams along the ceiling. It drops down the other side and I give it another hard tug....then some more....straining....my sore muscles protesting while I try to pull you up to your tiptoes and let you hang like you're at the gallows. I wrap the rest of the slack around your waist and tie it off before dropping to my knees and grabbing the tattered waistband of your daisy dukes. "You wanna get nasty, bitch? Let's get fucking nasty!!' I scream as I give the worn denim a hard tug...then another....peeling them down your firm thighs and stripping you as naked as I am. Hoping you'll be too busy trying to get loose to worry about me exposing you, even though I'm sure half of the guys here have seen you naked, anyway.

More hard tugs and I get your shorts off you. And, apparently, I'm not the only one to go "commando" today.

Hoping the hard tugs down on your shorts also choked you a bit before you can undo the rope and release yourself, I fire off a quick, right, sidekick, hoping to nail you in your toned gut while you're still vulnerable. I quickly spin around and whip the shredded garment at Jackass Jeff's face. "Take a good whiff, you ass!" I shout at him before turning back to you and moving away. Bent over, my hands resting on the tops of my firm thighs while my bare ass points as some of the appreciative sounding hands, I take a breather and wait to see how long it takes you to untangle yourself. 

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2017, 08:09:42 PM »
Good job Erin!!! Go! Go! Go! Doll thinks she is all that but she's not! Take her down a notch!

You better shut that big mouth of yours, Emma....or I'll do it for you!!

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2017, 10:06:08 PM »

You are so immature!  You don't own this place and I can say what I want so shut up you chunky dummy!!!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2017, 10:37:59 PM »

You are so immature!  You don't own this place and I can say what I want so shut up you chunky dummy!!!

I'm going to ask everyone to please confine posts here to the content of the fight/story.  If you want to threaten and trash each other, move it to your respective profile pages please.  Don't make me hurt you.....  ;)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2017, 11:29:09 PM »

You are so immature!  You don't own this place and I can say what I want to shut up you chunky dummy!!!

I'm going to ask everyone to please confine posts here to the content of the fight/story.  If you want to threaten and trash each other, move it to your respective profile pages, please.  Don't make me hurt you.....  ;)

I'm scared really I am :) (spelling errors corrected for free :) )
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2017, 12:13:11 AM »

I'm going to ask everyone to please confine posts here to the content of the fight/story.  If you want to threaten and trash each other, move it to your respective profile pages please.  Don't make me hurt you.....  ;)

Yes, Teacher!! :P

(Sorry, mostly my fault as I egged it on. I'll continue to trash Ms. Emma in her messages :P )

Offline vicki.catfights

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2017, 12:55:59 AM »
Dolly needs a nice lesson..thats all;)