News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Which fighter is your favorite of the two in this story?

Vanity Vale (Brunette, heel)
Liberty Lane (Blonde, face)
I like them both
I don't like either
I just want to see them beat each other bloody.

Match 5: Liberty Lane vs Vanity Vale Rematch by Cpunch

• 8 Replies

Offline Luciano18

Match 5: Liberty Lane vs Vanity Vale Rematch by Cpunch
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:05:14 PM »
The match that I know a lot of you haven been waiting for. This match is by far my favorite of all of Cpunch’s fights, for reasons I think will become readily apparent. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have and if you haven't already please drop a line to Cpunch.

I'm doing something a little different for this post by making it a poll. I'm curious to see which fighter is your favorite of the two.

Re-posted here with permission by it's creator, Cpunch. If you like this fight and would like to see more be sure to check out his deviantart page, http://cpunch.deviantart.com/.

{alt}
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IN OUR NEXT BOUT, A ONCE-CHAMPION EARNS ANOTHER CHANCE AT GAINING HER BELT BACK!"

Before being announced, both women jump into the ring, robes still on (to cover their half-naked bodies), and meet up face-to-face. The tension is high as they stare each other down.
{alt}
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FIGHTING OUT OF THE RED CORNER, FOXY BOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, VANITY VALE!"

Vanity drops her robe and then puts her belt back on just to show it off to the crowd and the challenger. She raises her fists flashing a cocky smile.
{alt}
"AND HER OPPONENT, FIGHTING OUT OF THE BLUE CORNER, THE CHALLENGER... LIBERTY LANE!"

The crowd erupts in a frenzy as Liberty Lane drops her robe and shows off her fighting physique. She mouths over to Vanity, "I'm coming for my belt!"
{alt}
DING! DING! And the match begins! Liberty Lane rushes out and slams into the champion. She rocks Vanity Vale back and forth with punches to the head. It looks like all that training has been paying off. Liberty is in fine form!
{alt}
Vanity Vale is drilled by punches to the abdomen. Liberty Lane lowers her attack to massage the champ's belly. In her mind, she thinks, "Candy Carpenter, this one's for you."
{alt}
The crowd is going crazy! Finally, someone is putting Vanity Vale in her place! Liberty cracks a right hook to Vanity head and shows her championship skill and power.

{alt}
Liberty knocks Vanity Vale to the mat. The champ is down! The crowd is on its feet as the count begins.

ONE... TWO... THREE...

Vanity Vale looks out, angry that she let Liberty put her down like this.
{alt}
FOUR... FIVE... SIX...
As the crowd chants, "LIBERTY! LIBERTY!" the blonde looks down at the champ. She dares her to come back up, wanting to finish the match early.

SEVEN... EIGHT... DING! Vanity Vale is saved by the bell!
{alt}
Despite the drubbing she received, Vanity Vale regains her composure and leans back against her corner, thinking up ways to get her revenge on the challenger.
{alt}
Liberty Lane leans up against her corner, happy with her performance and taking in the cheers. She took her time resting, training, and proving herself against several other fighters.

Now, she was poised to take her belt back. She waited patiently for the bell to begin the next round.
{alt}
DING! And the 2nd round begins! Liberty continues her momentum and moves in with a left hook that digs into Vanity. The champion absorbs the blow with an uncomfortable grunt.
{alt}
BAM! Finally, Vanity makes her move! Despite the pain to her side, she wallops Liberty Lane with a blistering uppercut to the chin. Liberty's head is almost pulled away from her neck.
{alt}
With Liberty surprised by the blow, Vanity moves in closer and tickles the challenger's tummy with left and right punches. Liberty gasps as the air escapes her body.
{alt}
Vanity spends the round slowly dismantling the blonde, peppering her with blows to the body and the head. The advantage Liberty had at the beginning of the round melts away under Vanity's power.
{alt}
In an attempt to halt Vanity's attack, Liberty clinches in to the champ. Both girls grapple in the center of the ring, sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.
{alt}
Vanity shoves Liberty away and slams an angry right hook to the challenger's jaw with a sickening sound. Vanity prepares for another blow but...

DING!

The bell rings to end the 2nd round. Both girls walk back to their corners to prepare for the 3rd round.
{alt}
After conquering the first round, Liberty Lane ends the second round worse for wear. She sits down and leans into her corner, with her right eye shut from the damage she endured. She gathers her energy and strength to bring the fight back to the champ. The crowd cheers her on:

"LIBERTY! LIBERTY! LIBERTY!"
{alt}
After eating leather during the first round, Vanity Vale sits back confidently with her performance this round. She flashes a sly smile, looking over at the damage she's inflicted on Liberty.

Round 1 went to Liberty Lane. Round 2 was all Vanity Vale.

Who will come out on top in Round 3?
{alt}
DING!

And the bell rings to begin the third round! Both warriors jump out of their stools, refreshed and ready to claim a victory.

Liberty Lane, with a look of solid determination on her face, pounds her fists together and powers herself up.

Vanity Vale struts out of her corner, looking unintimidated as she raises her gloves.
{alt}
Oh, and Liberty moves in, full of rejuvenated energy! She attacks Vanity's head, looking to punch her lights out. Vanity raises her guard and deflects the punches.
{alt}
WHOMP!

NO! Vanity counters with a blistering right fist that crumples Liberty's face and shoves her into a corner!
{alt}
Vanity keeps Liberty trapped in the corner and begins to work her over, massaging her head and body with several punches. Liberty tries to block and escape, but Vanity sticks to her like white on rice.
{alt}
Vanity is a non-stop force of destruction as she dismantles Liberty's defense and covers her in painful body shots. Liberty leans up against the ropes, hoping to keep her balance.
{alt}
The champ helps Liberty stand up straight with a wicked uppercut to the jaw! Liberty Lane, former champion, is putty in the gloves of Vanity as the uppercut knocks her lights out!
{alt}
Liberty Lane's arms fall to her sides and over the ropes, as she remains propped up against the turnbuckle thanks to Vanity Vale's wailing fists. The fans boo and cry as they see their heroine knocked out against the corner. Some yell out for someone to throw in the towel.
{alt}
A photographer snaps the photo that will be all over the front page of the female boxing sports papers. Vanity Vale's fist crushing into Liberty Lane's destroyed face. The blonde beauty will forever be shattered by this humiliating shot.
{alt}
The champion continues to drill Liberty into the turnbuckle as the blonde slowly slips down from the blows.

{alt}
From another angle, viewers see the final punch that twists the heroine's head to the right, as her feet slip out from under her and her body begins its descent to the mat. The crowd is aghast at the champion's performance. Liberty's fans are stricken with a wave of disappointment.

{alt}
The once former, champion, once undefeated, collapses against the corner of the turnbuckle, one arm over the rope. Vanity Vale stands back as the count begins. The crowd prays that the bell will ring before the count ends, to give Liberty another chance at a comeback.

ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR...
{alt}
Vanity Vale looks down at her work and says, "So... this was your big comeback, huh? Tsk. Tsk. And you were champion for how long?"

FIVE... SIX... SEVEN...

Will Liberty be saved by the bell?
{alt}
The crowd is silent as the count continues. Liberty Lane, who rose up from defeat to conquer a gauntlet of women, reaches the end of her comeback path. And it is not a happy ending for the former champion.

EIGHT... NINE... TEN!

DING! DING! It's over!!
{alt}
"THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY KNOCKOUT IN THE THIRD ROUND... AND STILL FOXY BOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD... VANITY VALE!!"

Vanity Vale walks over, grabs her Championship Belt and wraps it around her waist. The she saunters over to her destroyed rival and stands over her in domination. She lifts her fists high in the air and looks out to the crowd and down at the defeated Liberty Lane.

"I'm your champion! You thought this little girl could come back and beat me up? No one can beat me! NO ONE!! As far as I'm concerned, this rivalry is over and I don't think I ever want to see this blonde piece of trash in my ring again!"

The crowd boos her down calling for the paramedics to help out Liberty Lane.

Her comeback is over.

Artists and authors enjoy hearing from their fans and I'm sure Cpunch would appreciate an encouraging word or constructive criticism on his page ( http://cpunch.deviantart.com/ ) so please drop by and tell him what you thought of this story.
You can view my stories and commissioned art at https://www.deviantart.com/caporegime18

Offline Luciano18

Re: Match 5: Liberty Lane vs Vanity Vale Rematch by Cpunch
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 10:34:13 PM »
I have to admit a certain satisfaction myself to seeing Miss Lane getting absolutely pummeled by Miss Vale.
You can view my stories and commissioned art at https://www.deviantart.com/caporegime18

Offline nightcoast136

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 05:02:29 AM »
A very exciting boxing match and I liked seeing Vanity keeping her title belt. I hope to see her face another tough fighter in the ring or even in a bare-knuckle catfight.

Myfordi

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:10:19 AM »
I would love to see the beautiful brunette Vanity destroyed by a big, strong fighter....beating her as a pulp... ;)

Offline Ramos1

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 03:56:55 PM »
Vanity beating the hell out of Liberty was friggin' hot, man, too bad she didn't open her up.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
MMmmmm does it make me dirty that I like seeing the good girl getting owned?!
NO  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline mille

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »
FABULUS!

Offline MCollins

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 07:34:42 PM »
Love the last shot of the blonde, knocked out in the corner all bruised up with blood dripping out, the brunette really took it to her. Nice work!

Offline Banditoutlaw

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 09:27:37 PM »
I love seeing brunettes beat up on blondes! I wish they could have beat each other up more but this is just amazing work. The facial expressions alone set it above other art, the looks of anger, pain, arrogance, so on. I've read and commented on cpunch's stuff on da but pass on my thanks anyway.