News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Spring Break

• 4 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Spring Break
« on: October 17, 2013, 08:43:22 AM »
Chapter 1 SPRING BREAK

“No thanks…I’m good for now.”

“Becca, it must be 85 in the shade. You’ll dehydrate. Come on, let me get you another cooler.”

“No thanks, Wayne,”He was right, it was hot and my throat was dry but I didn’t need more alcohol. For that matter, nor did any of my friends.“I’ll have a soda water, please.”

“A what?” Wayne gaped at me in mock horror. “It’s spring break, Becca!”

“Yes, but I’ve had enough to drink.” I sighed. I was hot. It was not only my throat that was parched. My mouth felt like a kiln. I knew I was sweating. I looked at my friends. They were becoming rowdy. Their voices were raised. The alcohol was starting to have its effect. My sister Kate would have said “well, they’re not drunk…yet” and she’d have been right, but it was only a matter of time.

”I don’t want to do anything I’ll regret later,” I said. “Too much drink, and…”

“Becca! Like Wayne said…it’s spring break!” Sara cut me off mid sentence. “Time to cut loose, babe!”

“Becca, don’t be so boring. Anyone would think you were channeling your big sister.” Colleen added before I could speak again. “Have another cooler.”
I flushed – if that was possible since my face was already hot and red from the sun. I respected my sister and I took her advice, but I certainly didn’t want my friends comparing me to her. “Yeah…ok.”

I’d never been to spring break before. South Padre Island was an eye opener. I’d been to a couple of wild parties, drunk more than was good for me, slept on the beach and been propositioned more times in the two days I’d been here, then in my entire life up until now. It was very different to my other college breaks. For those, I’d stayed at home and worked in vet clinics. This was my senior year though, and I’d decided to have some fun.

So I kept on drinking – not much but still too much, just like everyone else. I wasn’t thinking as clearly as I should have, and I wasn’t as reserved as usual. I’d happily accepted Wayne’s offer to rub suntan oil onto my back. He had good hands – so good that when he suggested he should rub some under my bikini tie, I’d let him undo it. Then I’d rolled over and it had been my suggestion that he should do my breasts as well. I was flirting too much and I knew it, but Wayne was hot and he was nice and I was just that little bit too buzzed to care. I wasn’t going topless on the beach though and he knew that, so he helped me tie it up again. I grinned at the obvious bulge in his shorts.

By mid afternoon when we moved under cover – it got way too hot on the beach – the guys were more than a little rowdy, calling out to some of the passers by, heckling some of the girls. It was nothing too over the top, certainly not as bad as some of the people I’d walked past yesterday.

I was chatting with Wayne, my arm around his waist, and he was stroking my thigh while I wondered whether I wanted to sleep with him later. I noticed Alice Stumn walk by. I knew her vaguely from college, but not well enough to even know what she was studying. She was just one of the faces who sometimes appeared at parties.

Wayne apparently knew her better that I did, and he called out and waved her over. I was a little put out that he’d invite another girl to join us. I wasn’t sure I wanted him yet, but I guess I wanted the option at least. I squeezed him a little more tightly, my right breast pressing into his bare arm. With my free hand, I covered his hand on my thigh and slid it up a little higher.

I guess that wasn’t lost on Alice. She giggled. “I don’t think Becca likes the idea of me joining you.” Far from taking that as a cue to leave however, she leaned down and kissed him hard. Then she planted herself on his lap. Her shoulder hit me in the chest and knocked me away from him.

My anger immediately flared. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” I hissed.

“Just saying hi to a friend,” she retorted, without even looking at me. She giggled again, then stood up. She obviously didn’t plan on staying, which was a plus, but it was obvious she’d only done that – the kiss, the lap, the body check – to piss me off. She’d achieved her aim, all right.

She kissed Wayne again. “I’ll see you later, lover.” With a wink at him, she sashayed off. I glared at her as she departed. She was about my height, her fair skin a little red from the sun. I guessed she’d burn easily. She had broad hips and a big bust. There was no doubt she’d run to fat in a decade or so, but right now she was a young guy’s wet dream. She had sultry green eyes and pouty, kissable lips. Her blonde hair hung down to her shoulder blades, her firm tits swayed just enough when she moved to make any guy struggle to keep his eyes –or his hands– off her. She was wearing a bikini top that was so brief they just about spilled out. I wondered how many guys had already gotten their hands on those tits –and the rest of her – in the past few days. She certainly didn’t seem to be frugal with her affections – not toward Wayne, at least.

“Slut!” I hissed under my breath, angry that she’d tried, however half-heartedly, to steal the guy I was with. If I’d have given it a moment’s reflection, I’d have remembered that until today, Wayne had been no more than a friend, just someone I shared lectures with, and certainly not a boyfriend. Apart from our classes, we didn’t have much in common. He was a farm boy from Iowa and I knew he’d be going back there when he graduated. Good luck to him – he was a nice guy and deserved success and happiness. He’d make a great husband for some small town girl, all the farmers would speak highly of his skills as a vet, he’d be a good Rotarian and a stalwart member of his church. That wasn’t the kind of guy I wanted – not the kind of life I wanted. At the moment though, the heat, the drink and the excitement of Spring Break made me forget all that.

“Calm down babe.” Wayne kissed me.

“She’s a bitch!” I wasn’t going to let any other slut sit in Wayne’s lap. I sat there myself. I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him seriously. After a few moments of heavy necking, he suggested we go for a swim. We did, but even that didn’t cool my temper down. I wanted payback on that bitch Alice.

That night our group went clubbing, roaming from bar to bar eating, drinking, dancing and having a good time. I danced with a few of the guys but mostly with Wayne. While I was dancing with one of the others though, I noticed that Alice was on the other side of the room, dancing with Wayne. That was a euphemism – she was groping him, grinding herself into his crotch, rubbing her boobs against his chest while she kissed him. When I got back to the group along with the other guy I’d been dancing with, I saw that the spectacle hadn’t gone without notice – or disapproval. When Wayne finally came back, the group got into him almost immediately.

“She’s a hottie, bud!” Alan McTaggett nudged his ribs. “Might be too hot to handle.”

"You wouldn’t want to catch something” Colleen added acidly. It was good to have supportive friends. I took Wayne onto the dance floor again.

I didn’t see Alice again for a few days, though I did see some of her friends – like me, she had come down with a group. I heard she was partying hard with some other people up and down the beach. I knew Wayne had given her the brush off – Sara had told me about that. I’d rewarded Wayne accordingly, later that night. I still didn’t know if it had been a good idea, but it had seemed so at the time and I didn’t have any serious regrets about it. Besides, being with Wayne cut down the unwanted propositions by a good fifty percent. A girl’s gotta look on the bright side.

When I finally did see her again, we were hanging out on a grassy area under some trees, right behind the beach. She stormed right up to me, clapped her hands to her hips, stretching her tiny black skirt around her thighs as she took a slightly wider stance and looked me up and down. “You know what Becca….?” Her chin jutted forward. Anger flared in her eyes. “You’re just an arrogant, self-absorbed, overblown little bitch who thinks you’re a whole lot better than you really are!”

I looked back at her in silence for a moment. It wasn’t the first time some half-drunk slut had tried to call me out. “Maybe I do think well of myself,” I replied in a much calmer tone than hers. “But others do too. I’m smart. I’m going to have a great career after I graduate in a few months. I’ve already got more than one job offer. I’ve got good, loyal friends. A lot of them are here.” I raised an eyebrow. “What about you, Alice? What do your friends think of you? Do they respect you? Do they come to you for help?”

Alice swallowed hard. Her face was scarlet. It was clear that I’d touched a raw nerve – but I’d meant to. After what Colleen, Sara and I had said to her friends over the past few days, Alice didn’t have the best reputation. Yes, we’d helped to blacken it with a word here, a comment there – gossip. People loved to believe the worst. We had the necessary speck of truth – her dirty dancing with Wayne – and as it happened, Sara had seen her putting the moves on some other guy too, after Wayne had brushed her off. We’d taken that grain of truth and built it into a mountain. By now, everyone thought she was biggest whore in South Padre. Nor could she just say I was jealous – after all, I’d gotten the guy and besides, she had to explain away my friends’ comments too.

She stood there silent for maybe a half minute, fuming. Then she said,“You get away with way too much. You’re not getting way this!” She slapped me hard on my cheek. The force of it whipped my hair across my face.

For a moment I stood there, surprised by the blow. Alice stood motionless too, just staring at me. Perhaps she thought she’d get away with the slap. Perhaps she just felt good, hitting me.

I slapped her back. She raised her hand as if to ward off my blow, and fell into my trap – the slap was just a feint to let me seize her hair in my left hand. I wanted to haul her in close so I could slap her face hard. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerked her toward me. She stumbled. She blocked my second slap, grabbing my wrist, then shoved her other hand under my chin, trying to force it up, to bend my head away. “You’ll be sorry!” she hissed.

I wrenched at her hair, yanking her head sideways. I almost pulled her off her feet. She squealed as she lost her balance and stumbled again. Only my grip on her hair kept her from falling. Her scalp must have been on fire. I yanked it again. She staggered. I tore my other hand free from her grasp, but that freed her hand too and she tried to slap my face.

I dug the fingers of my other hand into her thin cotton top, my nails clawing at her left breast. I continued jerking at her hair with my other hand. She screamed out loud. Everybody within earshot was now looking at us – not that most of them hadn’t already been watching. “Fucking bitch!”

Her flimsy top ripped open. She grabbed at my hair with both hands and tried to jerk me around as I was doing to her. It hurt but didn’t do much real damage. I dug deep into her breasts, twisting my nails into the soft flesh as I kept whipping her around, keeping her off balance with my hand buried in her hair.

Suddenly she let go of my hair. Without me to hang onto, she stumbled and almost fell. Then she ripped her nails down my face. I felt the skin break. I froze in shock, feeling the blood ooze out. She grabbed my elbow with her other hand, again digging her nails into it. The sharp pain snapped me back to reality. I focused again. Her top was ripped badly, baring her breasts. She stood with her legs wide spread, struggling to brace herself and keep from falling. Her skirt had ridden up, showing her brief black panties.

I fought the urge to put my hand up to my cheek. I wanted to cause Alice more pain – my own could wait. I dug my nails even deeper into that boob. I twisted her hair around my hand and yanked hard on it, dragging her sideways. Her boobs jiggled wildly as her top tore a little more. I smirked – a little more of this I’d rip the top right off her. Then I’d really go to town on her boobs. We’d see what the guys thought of her big tits when they were scratched up like tic-tac-toe.

The crowd – guys and girls – were cheering wildly. I guessed most of them were drunk, but I noticed they were sober enough to cheer for me and not for her. They knew just who’d started this fight and besides, nobody liked Alice to begin with.

She might have started it, but I was damn sure I knew who’d finish it. I yanked on her hair again. She screamed in pain, stumbled once more and dropped to her knees. I looked down at my hand. It had a fistful of hair in it. I’d ripped it out, roots and all. I was balding the slut! There were even a few spots of blood on the hair. I must have hurt her badly.

I heard Wayne’s voice. “Make her suffer, Becca!” He wasn’t the only one cheering for me, urging me to hurt her. No, they really didn’t like Alice. It was time to end her.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my ragged denim daisy dukes, jerking hard on them. The stud popped open and they slid down to my knees. I swayed a little and Alice came up off her knees, trying to tackle me. I stepped sideways, hurriedly avoiding her grasp, and her charge took her past me, fighting not to fall on her face. “Not so fast, slut!” I jeered.

I let the shorts drop to my ankles and stepped out of them as I lunged after her. I bent over, grabbing her hair again with one hand and yanked her up. It was easier than I thought – I guess she was trying to get to her feet anyway. I wrenched her head back and raked the nails of my free hand down her cheek. She let out a piercing scream. “Suffer, slut!” I snarled in her ear.“Suffer like they want you to!” I gave her a reminder of how everybody here was on my side – how everybody hated her.

The crowd was even louder now that both of us were blooded. There were one or two people calling for somebody to break us up – I noticed that they weren’t willing to get between us – but they were almost drowned out by the cheers and catcalls as the rest of the crowd urged us on. No one tried to stop us. People had changed little since the Romans watched the gladiators in the Forum. At least we weren’t armed. We wouldn’t be killing one another.

Alice’s hand went to her lacerated cheek. “We’re even now,” I sneered. She started to cry. I slapped at her. I had her now. She was beaten, even if she didn’t know it just yet.

Her skirt had slid up to her waist and not much of her lower body was covered any longer. The back of her brief panties was streaked green and brown from the dirty grass on which we were fighting. Her top was torn almost in two, her tits hanging out, blotched from my fingers and spotted red with blood from my nails. With the deep scratches on my own cheek, smarting where my sweat had gotten into them, I guessed I didn’t look much better.

“Ooof!” Alice suddenly pushed forward, both her hands on my shoulders. Surprised, I stumbled back. Her left hand seized the wrist of the hand that held her hair, digging her nails into my flesh. She twisted it as she turned her body. Her right hand shoved hard. Caught off balance, I let go.

“You bitch” Alice screamed, she jabbed her fingers into the pit of my tummy. My eyes opened wide and I staggered back, clasping my belly with both hands. Never had I felt so much pain. I knew now why karate fighters used their fingers extended, not in a fist. I could hardly breathe.

It was lucky for me that Alice too was hurt – but that was what the slut deserved. She also staggered backwards, away from me. She wiped her eyes and glared at me. Her rack rose and fell as she gulped air. Sweat covered her bare skin – which was most of it by now.

The onlookers were even rowdier, some yelling abuse at us both for being too weak to continue the fight, others cheering us on to destroy each other.

One guy even yelled out “Rip their tops off!” Typical, and stupid too –I’d already torn Alice’s top in two.

Alice kicked her sandals off. While she had one foot in the air, I seized the chance to charge her. I slapped at her face with my left hand and raked her cheek with the fingernails of my right, but my real aim was to knock her down. She got her foot firmly on the ground again before I hit her, but my body slam still worked. She reeled backwards, trying to keep her feet. I wasn’t going to let her. I drove into her again, this time with my shoulder powering into her chest, a rising charge that lifted and crushed her breasts against her ribs. She went over backwards and hit the grass with a thud. She kicked out wildly, trying to keep me off her. I easily sidestepped her flailing feet. She tried to swivel round but I grabbed her left leg as she did so, and held it tightly. I stomped on her tummy. “You’re meat, bitch!” She made a desperate, breathless sound, her eyes wide with panic, her face pinched tight with pain.

I was sore all over. I ached in places I never knew I had. I’d have bruises tomorrow, and I’d still have them when I went back to Chicago. I didn’t even want to think about what my parents would say when they saw me. None of that mattered. I was so alive, so much more alive than I had ever felt before. Nothing – not sex, not rock climbing, not winning at inter varsity swim meets –came close to this feeling. It was beyond exhilarating – there was no word I could find to describe it – and it wasn’t just that I was winning. Yes, winning was a big part of it – I loved grinding Alice into the grass. She was a total bitch and deserved every ounce of the pain and humiliation. But I couldn’t help thinking that I’d still have some of the same thrill, even if it was me groveling on the grass right now.

Alice lay moaning. She didn’t have enough air to do more than that. I could see from the way her chest rose and fell in short, sharp gasps that it hurt her just to breathe.

“Give it up, bitch!” I demanded. I stomped on her tummy again.

She saw it coming but didn’t even try to defend herself. She was finished. I stepped back and stared down at her. Alice’s legs were spread wide. Her panties were stained with dirt and grass. Her belly bore a livid red mark, the shape of my shoe. She was crying openly now. “I give!” she whimpered.

Wayne stepped forward beside me, and gazed down at her in disgust.“Loser.” He up-ended his beer over her. So did Alan, standing on the other side of her. I hugged Wayne. We left arm in arm. He insisted on taking me back to the motel where we and the rest of our group were staying, and tending to the wound on my face. He didn’t get to finish the first aid – I soon discovered that fighting had another kind of effect on me, besides the exhilaration. It was the best sex I’d ever had and, from the look on his face, the best he’d ever had too.

My thanks to the scribbler for his help - he makes my stories much more than they would otherwise be.

The successive chapters in this story can be read here The Becca Chronicles. They have been posted in the order I wrote them not in chronological order
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:13:15 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Spring Break
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:12 PM »
Excellent.  Perfectly paced with just the right balance of dialogue and description.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:07:42 PM »
You write fighting action like no one else, Jenn. Top notch.

I can't wait to see how this saga unfolds. :o

Marie

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:24:11 AM »
Great story!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 07:44:34 AM »