News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife vs Wife: FCF Wives battle for dominance!

• 27 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: Wife vs Wife: FCF Wives battle for dominance!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 05:38:53 PM »
DVBFIRES WIFE wears her down, gets her down, and forces her to deeply smell her sexy, sweaty feet, and then lick her soles up and down, and then suck her toes, before smelling them again!  HOT!

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 07:37:45 PM »
What a hot fight!!!!! I want to say Dvb but man Dougs wife is built like a tank! She might be too much for her.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »
Missing key factors here Guys although Douts wife is heavier my wife is taller and more toned therefore has a strong athletic advantage, my wife is more experienced in this scene so will prevail as the winner,

Absolutely fantastic fight very close love it.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 01:54:18 AM »
Missing key factors here Guys although Douts wife is heavier my wife is taller and more toned therefore has a strong athletic advantage, my wife is more experienced in this scene so will prevail as the winner,

Absolutely fantastic fight very close love it.

It is a great fight Dbr I will agree on that for sure. What we dont agree on is that your wife should be winning this fight.  My wife has her beat in every category.  My wife is stronger more powerful, the better body and is superior over your wife.  There is still time and it will br my wife standing over your beaten wife. Your wife better get ready to suck on my wife's toes and be owned!

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 08:23:09 AM »
A close fight my wife has been leading all way through and is the sexier more superior women, the members of the site can see the superior structure of my women, she is stronger and fitter that Dougs wife,

Doug wife is now tiring due to her size, my wife is going to humiliate dougs wife and get her to worship her sexy soles as Doug a watches on in disbelief,

Come on guys you can agree that my wife is the more superior and sexy lady.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 02:22:16 PM »
A close fight my wife has been leading all way through and is the sexier more superior women, the members of the site can see the superior structure of my women, she is stronger and fitter that Dougs wife,

Doug wife is now tiring due to her size, my wife is going to humiliate dougs wife and get her to worship her sexy soles as Doug a watches on in disbelief,

Come on guys you can agree that my wife is the more superior and sexy lady.

I agree and your wife just got my vote. She's got her right where she wants her!

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 05:53:51 PM »
Oh yes yes yes!!!!! My wife is ontop and tsken control!  Crunch time and my superior wife is taking over! 
Great fight and great comments from everyone.  We have really enjoyed!

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 06:16:00 PM »
Yes awesome fight Shane you have finally taken the lead although there is still time for my wife to take control and dominate yours as she has done all the way through.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 10:49:06 PM »
Come on guys lets a few more votes for my beautiful wife, she has dominated always through and cannot lose at this point.

She is the stronger more superior of the two and her opponent wants to taster her sweaty sexy toes.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 06:06:02 PM »
Come on guys keep voting for my wife she is the stronger sexier women and had been dominant throughout Dougs wife is now tiring last few hours of the fight and my wife is coming into her own let's she Dougs wife worship my wife's sexy feet and toes.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2017, 11:42:23 PM »
Yes Yes Yes!  It was a very hard rough battle but my wife and I are very excited that she defeated Dvbs wife.  My wife is the superior woman and I am very proud right now! Dvb incredible fight and it your wife wants a rematch it will be granted. Now it is time for your wife to submit and do as she is told.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2017, 10:38:20 PM »
Congratulations Doug and and your wife.   What a great battle and I supported your wife all the way.  I hope she sits on her opponents face with that gorgeous ass of hers.   Again congratulations to both of you .

Thanks for your support throughout the poll Leanne. My wife and I are still extremely excited and yesterday and today we have enjoyed celebrating many times od her victory if you know what I mean ;) We are looking foward to her 2nd victory if another wife here challenges her.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2017, 07:21:06 AM »
We would be more than happy to have a rematch. My wife was so close.