News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Neighbors fight

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Neighbors fight
« on: August 27, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »

Dear Johnny,

My brother Joey told me that you love stories about woman fighting. I got into a fight last year that you might want to hear. I am a 43 year old woman. I have not had a physical fight since high school. I was strong and a good fighter when I was younger. I am 5 foot 3 inches and 154 pounds. I have a dirty blond hair and a big chest 36dd. My husband and I live in a sub division. Each house has a back yard with a 4 foot fence separating the house next door. Jo-El is 27 years old. She is 5 foot 1 or 2 inches and maybe 100-105 pounds, maybe 32 B or C. She has red hair and freckles. I am not fully conservative but I’m very respectful. Jo-El is loud, partying, noisemaking slut that has no respect for her neighbors. She sits out in her back yard with no top. She walks around looking like a prostitute. She wears hot pants and miniskirts and see through blouses.  I have had words with her on a couple of occasions. One night she was having a sex party in her back yard and making a lot of noise.

The stairs in my back yard give me a full view of her yard. I turned the light on and I could see her and another woman naked with a man. I didn’t say anything. I thought that the light would chase them inside. I went back upstairs to bed. The noise didn’t stop. MY husband and I were both awake and I got annoyed and stormed downstairs and walked outside. It was summer time and I was in my short and t-shirt and I said, “Can’t you keep the noise down, people are trying to sleep.” Jo-El screamed “why don’t you go back inside and mind your own business fatso.” I could feel my face turn beet red and I screamed, “You skinny little bitch, you better mind your manners or I’ll slap some sense into you.” Jo-El opened the gate and walked into my back yard and started laughing as she screamed “I didn’t know they allowed cows in the neighborhood.” I was enraged and I walked to meet her in the middle of my back yard. The skinny little bitch was in her black bra and black panties and it made my blood boil even more as I approached her. The little bitch was wearing bright orange lipstick and makeup and I just wanted to kick her ass.

Jo-el punched me right in my stomach. I bent over in pain. She caught me off guard and I couldn’t breathe. She stood there smirking as I looked up at her. She said, “you should have minded your own business you stupid bitch.” I started to stand up straight, still holding my stomach. I was enraged and screamed, “You disrespectful little. Jo-El punched my stomach again. This time even harder and she really knocked the air out of my lungs and I fell over onto my hands and knees. I couldn’t catch my breathe. Jo-El grabbed my t-shirt and she pulled it up over my head. My huge breasts were exposed and I couldn’t see a thing. She grabbed my hair with both of her hands and she start dragging me back into her back yard. She was screaming, “you big fat cow, you interrupted my pussy getting a real good licking.”

She was ripping my hair out of my head. Tears were welling in my eyes. I was screaming in pain and all I could think about is my husband must have heard me. He should be there any minute. She dragged me into her yard and she pulled my t-shirt off of my head. I could see the guy and the girl were naked and I was embarrassed. “Who have you got there,” said her girlfriend. Jo-El was laughing and she pulled me over onto my back and let go of my hair. I was still screaming for her to let me go.” She started laughing and first she took off of her bra and I could see her big, dark erect nipples. Then she lowered her panties and I could see her bright red bush.

She opened my shorts and started pulling them down. Tears started rolling from my eyes and I start begging her, “Please let me go. I’m begging you please let me go.” She sat down on my large breasts and I could feel her moist cxnt spewing her hot juices on my tits and on my chin. She raised up and lowered her cxnt onto my nose and said, “do you love the way is smells cow.” I was crying even harder. I have never been with a woman before and the thought was getting me sick.

Then I heard my husband’s voice and I could feel a warm feeling of relief and safety come over me, thinking to myself, “thank god the cavalry has arrived. “What’s going on here” my husband said.” I looked up with begging eyes, ”Help me, get this bitch off of me.” Jo-El laughed and she swung around so that her ass was on my face now and she was laughing as she said, “You’re just in time.” Then I felt her lean forward and the bitch shoved her fingers into my pussy. She said, “Your wife came to join us, would you like to join us too.” I was desperately trying to buck and to kick and to scream. My screams were muffled by the red head’s ass. I don’t know if my husband couldn’t hear me or if he was just so turned on that he didn’t want to help me.

I couldn’t breathe so my tongue came out of my mouth and Jo-El was laughing and screaming, “that’s it lick my ass hole bitch.” I opened my eyes wide and I could see my husband’s big, hard erect cock trying to bust through jockey shorts. Jo-El’s fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy and I was so embarrassed. I was getting all excited. She used her other hand to pull my husband’s cock out and then she wrapped her hand around his big, hard cock. I was getting all sweaty and my nipples were hard. I was getting very excited and as much as I was trying to tell myself I hate this, I realized that I love this. My tongue started sliding in and out of her ass hole. I started exploding. I didn’t know what to think. I loved it. I hated it. I loved it. I hated it.

Jo-El raised up and she turned around and she held her bright red headed cxnt right on my mouth and I started licking her out. He huge dark nipples were getting me so excited and my husband’s big, hard cock was getting me so excited. Jo-El raised up over me and she was stroking my husband’s big cock. My husband started exploding all over my face, all over my hair. I could taste his cum in my mouth. Then he fell over backwards and sat there watching as Jo-El sat back down on my face and made me lick her pussy until she exploded all over my face.

I really wasn’t hurt and the experience was such a turn on that I let Jo-El beat me up on a regular basis.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Neighbors fight
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 08:52:44 PM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,34287.0.html

My brother Joey had asked me to write the story of my fight with my next door neighbor Jo-El. I actually have enjoyed a new relationship with Jo-El and her girlfriends and my husband. Jo-El orders me and my husband around and when I’m bad she smacks me, or punches me in my stomach or drags me around by my hair. I don’t mind because at the end she finger fucks me or uses a dildo on me, and it’s such a turn on watching her and her girlfriends get my husband off.

I think it was a mistake telling Joey what was going on, he keeps calling and asking for details. For a while he kept talking about having his wife Mary fight Jo-el. I thought it was all talk, but this weekend they came for a visit and they are going to have a fight. Mary is 2 years younger then I am, 41 years old, and she’s bigger 5’5”, 160 lbs, 36D. I think Joey married Mary because she is a tough woman and she gets into a lot of fights. I never saw her fight, but the way she and my brother talk she is a combination of Superwoman and Laila Ali. Mary laughed when I told her that Jo-El is 5’1”, 100 lbs, and she told me to tell Jo-El that she wanted to fight her. Jo-El didn’t hesitate excepting my sister-in-laws challenge. She didn’t even want to know how big she is, or anything else about her. She just said she would be happy to have another bitch to lick her clit. The fight is going to happen right after the football game so it should be in a couple of hours.

Offline Abbey

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 02:49:32 AM »
niceeeeeee story keep it up lets her her sister in law get her ass beat too lol

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »
awesome! - loved it, especially the ending