News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My boob goddess chapter 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

My boob goddess chapter 3
« on: April 09, 2024, 11:47:01 PM »
        The next few months were amazing. Joanne moved in with me. We spent our free time reading titfight stories and our sex life consisted of various fantasy titfight discussions. Joanne taking on various celebrities.
         Our social circle was still buzzing about Joanne going topless against Taryn. Everyone had somebody they wanted Joanne to take on next. Whether it was a friend, a neighbor, a relative or a coworker they all wanted another fight.
         I didn’t know how to go about getting one of these setup. Fortunately for me the opportunity approached me. The new girl at work approached and asked me about Joanne’s titfight with Taryn. When we were alone she undid a couple of buttons of her shirt and let me peak at her boobs. Lauren then asked “Do you think Joanne’s tits are better than these?” I replied “although your boobs look terrific Joanne’s are better.” Lauren then said how about she proves it this Saturday. I told her to be at my house around 7.
        I raced home to tell Joanne. She was ecstatic!! She is so confident she didn’t even ask about Lauren’s boobs. Joanne told to empty the spare room and she will titfight there.
        Saturday night was here and Joanne put on a matching black bra and panties. She wore a robe over it. She looked amazing! The doorbell rang and I rushed to answer. There was Lauren and her husband. She looked amazing as well. I brought them in and told them Joanne was waiting in the room. Lauren said good, let’s get down to business.
         Lauren introduced me to her husband Brandon. I asked them if they’d done this before. Brandon said she has challenged a couple of girls but they chickened out when Lauren took her top off. I told him don’t worry that won’t happen tonight.
          Once everyone was in the room the girls approached each other in the center of the room. Lauren was about an inch taller with brunette hair. She took her top off and her shorts. She was in a leopard print bra and black panties. Joanne the dropped her robe. Both Brandon and I were drooling over the girls. Lauren undid her bra and let her boobs free. She held her bra and said “ 38DD and unbeatable!”
        Joanne said I can’t wait to add that bra to my collection. Joanne undid her bra and said “40E and the best in the room!”
Both girls nipples were rock hard. Joanne’s were definitely longer and thicker. Lauren asked are there any rules. Boobs on boobs only, no hands , but bear hugs are allowed.
I said “ Okay ladies begin!”
          Lauren was the aggressor right off the bat. She slammed her tits right into Joanne’s. She started grinding. Both girls were grunting. I was surprised because neither set seemed to be giving ground. Lauren’s boobs must be incredibly firm.
        Lauren backed up and repeatedly slammed her tits into Joanne. Joanne took a step back and Lauren had a smile on her face. I was surprised until I saw Joanne dip down and step forward to slam her boobs into the underside of Lauren’s tits. Lauren let out a little squeal and backpedaled. Joanne followed slamming into Lauren. Lauren continued to back up until her back hit the wall.
        I looked over at Brandon and he had his hand down his pants. He looked concerned but he was definitely enjoying himself.
         Joanne asked “how does it feel to have the second best tits in the room?” Lauren dipped under Joanne’s boobs and fired a shot up into the underside of Joanne’s boobs. Lauren screamed “you tell me!” Joanne took a step back but Lauren grabbed her around the shoulders and forced her against the wall. Lauren slammed her boobs into Joanne’s over and over again.
         Joanne’s tits were getting red but so were Lauren’s. Lauren slammed directly forward into Joanne’s boobs but she let out a yelp and had a pained look on her face. Joanne said “oh you didn’t like that.” Apparently Lauren had hit Joanne’s nipples straight on and Joanne’s bent Lauren’s immediately. Lauren’s boobs were holding strong and this fight was going longer than i expected.
        Joanne started swinging her boobs from side to side crashing into Lauren’s. She repeatedly sent her left tit into the outside of Lauren’s left tit. Lauren’s tit was giving ground and looking softer. Joanne said “ Come on Fight my tits!” Joanne sent her left tit swinging . It grazed Lauren’s left tit but when Lauren quickly stepped forward she trapped the tit in between hers. She squeezed her arms together and I thought Joanne’s boob was going to burst. Joanne screamed “my tit!!”
        I was worried. In her fight with Taryn I never saw Joanne in real trouble. Lauren had spectacular tits. Joanne backpedaled and freed her tit. It was red and blotchy.. Lauren slammed her chest forward and Joanne did the same. They ground there boobs together. This was a mistake by Lauren. Joanne then wrapped her in a bear hug. Lauren hugged back. After about  10 mins one girl let out a scream.
         Joanne’s boobs had flattened Lauren’s tits. When they separated Lauren’s nipples were flat and her boobs looked saggy. Joanne then slammed her tits forward and Lauren’s boobs collapsed. Lauren screamed “ I give!!” And she collapsed to the floor. Brandon rushed over to her. Lauren looked at Joanne and said “ You pancaked my fabulous breasts.”
“You have the best tits in the room!” Lauren then handed her bra to Joanne. She grabbed her shirt and shorts. Got dressed and I saw them to the door. As they were walking away Brandon turned to me and mouthed “ thank you. “ I rushed back to Joanne.
      Joanne was rubbing her sore left tit. She told me that it was a tough fight but she was never in danger of losing. She hurt her boob though. I caressed it and we were off to the bedroom for another incredible night!!

To be continued..

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:48:03 PM by Rock »

Offline DDZTDD

Re: My boob goddess chapter 3
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 01:37:13 PM »
Cool~~~
she needs a rival with equally strong nipples

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Re: My boob goddess chapter 3
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 06:03:50 PM »
Cool~~~
she needs a rival with equally strong nipples

She needs a rival with equal big tits. She takes just fights from women  with 2 or even 3 numbers smaller tits.