News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras

• 12 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras
« on: October 20, 2023, 03:18:28 PM »
With Halloween fast approaching, I thought this might be a good time to re-publish a (rather heavily modified) Jon Grey story from ten years ago. This piece comes straight out of my own personal archives, so there are many short passages, along with some longer paragraphs, that have been added by me later on. In other words, this is NOT an exact copy of the original, but rather an edited and expanded version of Jon Grey's older piece. But not to worry, no truly material changes to the action or the result have been made, only some personal embellishments and extra bits here and there. As all my regular readers have no doubt come to know, I am a firm supporter of the "School of More is More", and happen to like my titfight stories as long-winded and detailed as humanly possible, lol. Sometimes, that tendency can no doubt begin to get somewhat out of hand, but since I lack a good editor who can reign my 'overly abundant creative impulses' in, that's just the way it is.

In any case, as this story doesn't seem to have been posted on FCF before, here goes. Please enjoy - and also Happy Halloween!

Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras (by Jon Grey, edits and additions by Augur)

"They look great," Eliza's boyfriend said. Again.

"Of course you'd say that," the brunette shot back, her long, dark hair cascading down to her back. The gown was snug. It was uncomfortable, but she couldn't deny the effect it had on her powdered cleavage. She swore it gave her the appearance of a new cup size. "You want to see them again." Billy laughed and shrugged.

"I do seem to have a small conflict of interest, yes," he admitted with a wolfish grin. She was unsurprised to feel his hands gently cup her big tits. He didn't want to ruin the costume, but even that brief touch forced Eliza's thick nipples out of the thin gown as the tips hardened. "And I'm really interested in watching you get out of this outfit after the party," Billy said.

"Well you're gonna have to wait," Eliza cautioned. "I spent a long time getting ready."

Despite the lack of jet black hair, Eliza was positive she was going to have the best costume tonight. Most of the people in her office were men, and displaying her tits more modestly usually got her what she wanted. This costume basically made them the star of the show. As Billy had already snapped seven or eight pictures, she knew she was going to be the center of attention. There would be wives there, of course, but Eliza had a clear edge on those suburban prudes. Most of them would probably be old, flabby hags, anyway.

Across town, another woman had donned a black gown, its neckline plunging to just above her navel. She'd pulled on the black wig to cover her short, curly blonde hair, and had liberally applied blush to her cheeks. Her husband, who worked at the office, was going as a zombie. She'd giggled every time she'd pulled the wig on, and her husband would watch his wife's expansive bust line quiver, threatening to burst out of the costume.

"Amazing as always, Hillary."

"You married me for my tits, didn't you, Dave?" she asked. Her husband made a noncommittal hum.

"Two great reasons," he offered.

"Asshole," she laughed, loving that his eyes couldn't leave her wobbling chest. "Stay close tonight in case this thing pops."

"You know I love pushing those big things back into their tops," Dave said.

"Behave," she warned him. They both laughed, grabbed their things, and made their way to the party.

The office was decorated with orange and black paper, and much of the early conversation was trying to figure out who in the office would be pulling it down. As the party came together, the costumes became the focus of discussion.

Eliza, having arrived first, was the focus of many of the men, and she loved it. Billy, dressed as Count Dracula, hovered close by - not so much protectively, but rather loving the attention his buxom girlfriend was getting. She posed for a few shots, laughing with her coworkers as the party moved forward. Billy even heard one of the wives agreeing with her husband: 'If I had tits like those, I'd be showing them off, too. Jeez.' Billy laughed and related the line to Eliza, whose smile simply widened.

Soon, however, whispers of an Elvira 'I just saw' reached Eliza's ears from other mouths. She shook it off, but soon the entire place was buzzing, and as Eliza had made the rounds, the newer Elvira was attracting more attention. Curious, and a bit put out, Eliza moved toward the crowd, hoping to catch a glance at the new shiny thing.

Eliza had already made up her mind to compare her costume with the new rival, but even she stopped in her tracks when she saw the black-wigged woman standing and holding court among the young men of the office. Her men, she thought just briefly, so quickly that she almost didn't register it.

This was a night of social inversion, of it being okay to have her big, natural boobs bulging out of her top, and Eliza had been certain she would be the star attraction. She took a moment to drink in the slightly taller, full-figured female. Just like Eliza's own gown, the newest arrival's outfit highlighted the woman's sizable bust, which appeared to be stretching the boundaries of her dress to their absolute limits, seemingly to see if the laws of physics might only be suggestions or mild guidelines, after all.

Putting those scientific considerations aside, Eliza watched one of the managers, Dave, wrap his arm around the chesty woman. The newcomer turned to kiss him, and Eliza's eyes widened. She had heard Dave's wife was the best-looking spouse out of all the guys at the office, but she had not expected this. In addition to her noticeably generous chest, the woman also seemed to have rather full and feminine hips and ass, those two traits working together to create unmistakable hourglass proportions. Though she did look a bit heavier than Eliza, and appeared to have slightly thicker and softer arms and legs, the woman carried her weight well. 'Fertile' was the word that most readily came to mind. She thought for a moment before the woman's name hit her.

"Hillary," she breathed.

"Huh?" Billy asked, his eyes glued to Hillary's ridiculously exposed rack. Eliza looked down to find her own deep, dark cleavage, and seeing her own prominent assets bolstered her confidence. She strode up to the other Elvira, and a hush fell over the gathered crowd. People instinctively realized the awkwardness of the encounter, but the men were all gawking. To be fair, most of the women were wide-eyed, too, as everyone began comparing the two huge, barely covered pairs of breasts.

They almost seemed identical, and a few whispers began going up about their size, shape and firmness. The costumes were different in terms of fabric and length, but the cut down the middle of the torso was nearly the same. Each side of the cut revealed about 1/3 of the breast at the top. Their nipples were equally prominent, just below the supported seams of the interior cut. Eliza's looked perhaps a bit thicker, but Hillary's fabric was a bit heavier, which also explained some of the shine on the tops of her round, full breasts.

Instinctively, both women took a step closer, each judging the other's reaction. Neither flinched, though the points of their nipples were now nearly touching. Eliza took some small pleasure in noticing that her new rival's nipples seemed to sit a hint lower than her own did, despite the other woman's slightly greater height. Eliza smirked as she looked down at Hillary's deep, inviting cleavage. No wonder this broad was getting stares.

Hillary's eyes were drawn to the darkness between the pale globes before her. She could feel the draw of Eliza's ample breasts, and couldn't believe the thickness of the girl's nipples. She wondered what it would like to feel the brunette's big breasts against her own. She'd always been fascinated by breasts and comparing them, and remembered fondly her college days, when she'd regularly put her big boobs against those of her roommates. Two of them had actually left the apartment after she'd flattened and humiliated them. She wondered what Eliza would look like, her tits flopping out of the costume, as Hillary crushed the brunette's best assets one last time.

Eliza saw the predatory glint in her rival's eyes and smiled. She doubted some suburban housewife had ever been in a real titfight, and while it had been some time since her last match, Eliza loved pummeling girls to steal their men. She specifically recalled one big-titted cow who had flaunted her cleavage around a guy Eliza had been crushing on. By the end of the night, everybody in the restaurant had seen the bimbo's massive tits, braless and mostly topless, flopping around. She'd ended the night with a private show, playing with the other girl's beaten, droopy pair while the guy she'd stolen fucked her from behind.

She came back to the present with a similar glare on her face, and both women let the tension out by gently pushing their chests together. They didn't seem to notice the crowd, but the gasp of at least two women and most of the men did get their attention. When they pulled away, both women's nipples were visible through the black fabric of their costumes.

"Maybe now isn't the best time," Eliza whispered.

"I'll see you... later," Hillary confirmed, nodding.

The two women walked away, leaving the room abuzz about the standoff. The two significant others involved followed their respective partners to other ends of the party.

Despite the obvious display, the party went on, and as people drank more and more, they talked about the comparison less and less, instead focusing on more individual, intimate relationships. Eliza, heated as she was, noticed that Fred and Daphne left with each other, the redhead stumbling against him while holding the black heels that had gone extremely well with the ridiculously revealing french maid outfit she'd worn.  His detective outfit didn't really match, but Eliza doubted they'd waste much time worrying about that.

Those sorts of distractions led to an abrupt departure for most of the crowd, and in just over two hours, the office was almost empty. About ten people were left, and Hillary and Eliza made their way to the parking garage with their husband and boyfriend, respectively, in tow.

Billy and Dave hadn't spoken, and only looked at each questioningly as the two women paused in the middle of the well lit garage.

"Well, where is this going to happen?" Eliza asked, her hands unconsciously sliding up her hips to draw attention to her prominent orbs. "We live about five minutes away," Eliza continued.

"Good, let's go. And how about this - winner gets the loser's costume tonight?" Hillary asked. Eliza nodded.

"We'll talk more. That's a good start," Eliza responded, a slow grin creeping across her face. Hillary cupped her tits and let them drop, drawing the attention of both Billy and Dave. Eliza did the same, loving the way Hillary's husband kept his gaze directly on her rolling flesh.

Each couple went to their own car. At the late hour, the trip through the city was faster than usual, and there was even parking available in the younger couple's garage. After handing Hillary the guest tag that Eliza and Billy kept in their car, they made their way to the elevator.

"Nice place," Hillary said as she walked into the surprisingly spacious apartment. Eliza and Billy's home had been decorated to the roof with Halloween. Nothing terribly gaudy, but fall harvest centerpieces, and some mini gourds on the counter. There was a picture on the wall of a broken down house, but it was a nice enough photograph that it might have been part of the normal decor.

They moved to the living room, and in the dimmer lighting, the shadows around the women's costumes seemed to highlight the flesh spilling over the edges of their revealing dresses. Large floor-to-ceiling windows faced toward the downtown, allowing city lights to bathe them in a multitude of faint natural and neon colors.

"It's been a while since my previous tussle," Hillary said. "Shall we give our guys a good show before you end up on your knees?"

Eliza's eyes didn't seem register any surprise over the fact that Hillary both knew what was going on, and had now taken the role of aggressor.

"Why don't we find out how they like to see those heavy jugs on your chest flattened out?" Eliza sneered.

"Ooh, someone's feeling their wheaties. Or helium. Or whatever you use to keep those things from flopping down," Hillary responded, her tone observational.

Eliza stepped forward, and again both women felt their tits meet the opposing pair.

Billy and Dave gawked, in more than slightly aroused silence, as each pair of breasts struggled against the barely there costume, pale flesh spilling and bulging out of the black fabric as the women ground their tits together, slowly and tantalizingly. Both women appeared eager to test the waters a bit before starting the actual match.

"Hmm, looks like I'm practically pushing your jugs out of their costume already," Eliza noted. "This is going to be easy. Maybe Billy and Dave can both have your tit pancakes for breakfast," the brunette laughed, her pretty, vaguely exotic face full of spiteful mirth. "You're both welcome to stay the night after I'm done turning those flabby udders to mush. I bet we'll be able to come up with some interesting post-match activities."

Hillary's facial expression was cool and impassive as she pushed forward, hard, the woman's expansive bust pressing tightly against the brunette's. The added strain caused more of Eliza's big jugs to begin squeezing out, both pairs of breasts straining to maintain their shape and position against their rivals.

"I'd be more worried about your own tits if I were you. They're trapped and trying to escape. Let them go. Surrender them to save them," Hillary offered, her voice light and musical.

"I'm going to enjoy destroying your saggy old boobs, hag," Eliza sneered, her nostrils flaring dangerously.

Both men were shocked at the different approaches. Eliza's aggression appeared to be getting more intense by the minute, whereas Hillary's nonplussed reactions seemed almost bored. That comment about their age difference didn't appear to have succeeded in ruffling Hillary's feathers, either. While Billy and Dave knew that there was probably a decade or more separating the two females, you wouldn't really have guessed it just based on their looks. And clearly, the older woman enjoyed that fact immensely.

"Well let's see them," Dave called out, and Hillary laughed a tinkling, almost fey giggle. But she readily stepped back, and pulled the costume away from her breasts. Everyone in the room watched Hillary's large, jiggling tits fall to her chest, and as she pulled the wig off, unveiling a cascade of golden, wavy hair that just barely touched her shoulders, the blonde slowly and seductively leaned forward to free her breasts completely. They hung down, shaking and wobbling a bit, and Billy found his eyes getting glued onto a pair of breasts that fully rivaled his girlfriend's in attractiveness. Goddamn. This buxom blondie was likely in her late thirties already, but as he stared at those majestic globes right now, he honestly didn't think most teens or twenty-somethings could've competed with her in the rack department. Or overall sexiness, for that matter. Those full, luscious mammaries looked absolutely delectable. The very peak of feminine fertility.

Hillary looked up, and upon noticing the vacant, lustful stare from Eliza's man, allowed her lips to curl into a sultry grin. That same smug, sensuous smile remained on her face as the blonde cupped her big and visibly ample breasts, standing up and straightening her back slowly. She turned her gaze to her rival, noting the brunette's far less amicable expression and meeting her hard look evenly. All eyes were on Hillary as she let her large, pale jugs fall to her chest again, their denseness slapping against the costume with a dull thud. Waves of pale flesh rippled outward, swimming across Hillary's plentiful bust in a decidedly distracting way. Billy swallowed, and turned to Eliza with not a small amount of trepidation.

He needn't have worried about his girlfriend's attention, though. The brunette's eyes were firmly locked onto Hillary's thick, heavy breasts. Eliza quickly followed the blonde's lead, pulling her costume away. But instead of leaning over, She cupped her big tits at the base, allowing them to pop into view with a supple, springy bounce, before pulling them completely out and giving her breasts a substantial shake. Dave, standing behind Hillary, felt his eyes transfix on Eliza's beautiful, round boobs, hungrily drinking in their youthful and almost entirely flawless appearance. He'd guessed the girl to be in her mid-twenties, give or take a few years, and her tits sure looked the part. When the brunette let her gorgeous breasts finally settle, he braved a quick glance at Hillary. His wife was gently cupping her own teats, and Dave grinned, happy he hadn't been caught ogling the new girl's perfect boobs. And they really were that. While he'd vehemently deny it if Hillary ever asked him, Eliza's pair looked nothing short of breathtaking. What little perceptible sag or hang one could detect only served to confirm that the brunette's rack was, in fact, all natural, rather than the work of some world-class surgeon.

With their proud, prodigious tits finally unclothed, both women likewise paused for a moment to assess the opposition.

Eliza's full, nicely rounded breasts sat high on her chest, maintaining an impressive - and undeniably attractive - teardrop shape, looking almost perky despite their considerable size. Her thick and turgid nipples had been hard the entire night, and both men present watched in rapt attention how Eliza cupped her perfect breasts. Most of the baby powder that had made the girl's cleavage appear paler was gone by now, revealing her real, more dusky skin tone. While Eliza tits weren't quite tan, they had a somewhat darker complexion than Hillary's breasts did. The brunette's dark red nipples jutted out from her half-dollar sized areolae, located dead center of her firm boobs, and pointed straight at their rivals. The bounce Eliza had forced when presenting her large, pert orbs to the audience was not indicative. Her boobs barely bounced. The rest of the girl's body seemed fairly lean and toned as well, and that narrow waistline only heightened her already curvaceous appearance.

Hillary smiled, but could not help but wonder if she'd bitten off a bit more than she could handle. The brunette was both busty and visibly solid, and she could see those perky wrecking-balls doing a lot of damage. They sat so nice and firm, their inner tissue clearly packed tight. Hillary glanced down at her own chest, joining Eliza in appraising the blonde's pride and joy.

Though Hillary's ample set didn't appear as pert or perfect as her opponent's, seeming to feature a bit of visible sag and even some strech marks here and there, her large, plump breasts were also noticeably heavy and powerful-looking. That massive, meaty thud still rang in Eliza's ears as she watched Hillary heft her left breast in her left hand. The gesture caused the slightly pendulous, deliciously ripened shape of the blonde's ample mammary to morph into a more spherical form, matching or surpassing Eliza's own breasts in roundedness for a moment. Hillary locked eyes with her opponent, slowly letting go of her full globe and allowing it to tumble down, all that pale, plentiful flesh assuming its usual, womanly form with a series of jiggles and bounces.

It was blatantly obvious to everyone in the room that the inner makeup of Hillary's large, potent mammaries was impressively thick and dense, and there was no doubt that the blonde's jugs would pack plenty of punch. While Eliza knew that she had the better pair, she could also tell that this was going to be a pretty heavy fight. The top-heavy housewife was clearly no pushover.

When it came to sheer size, it was almost impossible for the two men - who were still gawking at the intensely arousing scene before them in stunned silence - to spot any appreciable difference between their special others' chests. Maybe, just maybe, Hillary's rack might have had a tiny edge in volume, though Billy reckoned it probably could've also been just their shape and visual appearance that gave off that impression. The slight hanging definitely made the blonde's breasts seem heavier than the brunette's, and suggested, Dave reasoned to himself, that his wife's inner titmeat might, potentially at least, be a bit denser. Then again, the younger woman's rack did look pretty darn firm to him, those perfect boobs appearing to just about flip off gravity as they jutted out proudly, their hard tips pointing straight at the opposition. Whether or not they'd actually be able to push their way into Hillary's full, womanly mounds, they would find out soon enough.

Eliza stepped forward first, satisfied that she'd won the first stage of their contest. She was confident that seeing her firm, perky young tits had sent Hillary into a defensive mindset. Eliza preferred aggression when she fought, and tonight would be no different. It might take a bit longer than usual in this case, Eliza reasoned, conceding that the mature blonde did seem to have pretty serious-looking jugs. But there was no reason why she shouldn't be able to grind or batter the softer-titted woman into submission. Her opponent's overall figure looked a bit fuller and fleshier than her own, but their proportions were similar enough, and the weight differential likely quite minor. Even though Eliza was slightly shorter, her boobs sat so high on her chest that her nipples actually appeared to sit a tiny bit higher than the blonde's. Her lips slowly curled into a predatory grin. She would grind this pumped-up trophy wife's big, fat udders to paste.

Hillary - much like Eliza had hoped - was feeling a bit cautious. But she also knew that she'd beaten women like this before. As nice as the brunette's tits might look, she thought, hers had flattened better. Hillary forcibly pushed back the thought that it had been several years since then, and likely her own breasts had begun to soften with age. They sure seemed to be more visibly affected by gravity than they had back in the day, she frowned internally, briefly comparing the mental recollection of her own college-aged tits to the pert pair that was jutting at her now. Eliza's big, round jugs certainly seemed quite similar to the pair she remembered seeing in the mirror almost two decades earlier. They were large, obviously quite heavy, and exceedingly solid-looking. Maybe even just a tad perkier than hers had been, even back then.

The blonde's jaw seemed to clench in annoyance, and the brunette facing her raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

Rather than wait for Eliza to seize the initiative and begin attacking, Hillary decided that offence would be her best defence. She slung her hefty mammaries from the left, sending a massive shot into the brunette's unsuspecting right tit. Eliza yelped in both surprise and pain as her right boob shook and wobbled from the impact. Each breast flattened at the point of impact, morphing noticeably. The younger woman's firm orb was pushed up and out, away from the center of her chest, and Eliza could feel Hillary's left teat slap more gently against her own left boob, the momentum slowing as the blow connected. Eliza still felt the sting, and pulled away to launch an attack of her own, angrily ramming her big boobs forward. The brunette's shove was met with another forceful tit-punch as Hillary reversed her field and sent her large, ample jugs right back into Eliza's left boob from the other side.

"Ow," the brunette grunted in audible pain. Hillary dragged her substantial teats across Eliza's pert, round breasts, relishing the sensation of the younger woman's firm flesh bending to her own. The blonde made sure her hard nipples flicked against Eliza's stiff peaks, and the brunette winced as she felt them scrape across the sensitive area. Eliza was getting frustrated, and it boiled over. When Hillary began swinging again, the younger woman turned her torso and slammed forward. Her aim was good, and the brunette's big, solid boobs slammed into the sides of Hillary's swinging teats.

Both men winced at the loud slap. Each woman's costume was swinging around them, and they looked almost ethereal as their costumes swirled around their legs. Their pale flesh, especially relative to the black fabric, was all the more enticing melding together as Eliza tried to pin Hillary's meaty, shaking breasts with her own firm pair.

Hillary groaned as she felt those dense boobs burrowing into her large, ample teats from the side, hating that Eliza had gotten her heavy jugs trapped in such a compromised position. Eliza continued to push and shove, grinding away at the older woman's thick breast tissue, forcing another groan from the short-haired blonde. Hillary twisted her torso and shoulders, and soon both women were hissing in unison as they felt their big, supple breasts grind against each other in a decidedly intimate way. Neither could quite resist the temptation to glance down, watching how two competing masses of dense flesh sought to overwhelm their opposition, the sultry dance of mashing, bulging and compressing titmeat appearing to have both fighters mesmerized for a moment.

Billy and Dave, too, were treated to a show, busy admiring the way their significant others were surrounded in billowing robes as they smashed their best assets together. They greedily drank in the scene as flesh spilled over flesh, and Billy actually groaned aloud as he saw Hillary's big, mature mounds straining against Eliza's youthful breasts in the tight embrace. His girlfriend's tits had seemed firmer, even stronger as the fight started out, but the stacked blonde was stubbornly forcing her rack onto Eliza's, those massive, pale globes of hers slowly pressing forward, appearing to shove themselves against and even push into his girlfriend's perfect boobs, the intense strain reshaping both sets quite a bit. Despite the difference in age and apparent firmness, the old broad was refusing to back down, and actually looked determined to make the brunette's thick, springy flesh yield and part way for her own, mature jugs. Billy couldn't prevent the coarse and somewhat breathless moan that left his mouth as the vivid mental image hit him, and he swallowed thickly. He wasn't sure who he was rooting for anymore.

The older woman's costume was swishing behind her as she rolled her hips, torso and shoulders in rhythm with the boob-grinding, the garment looking almost serpentine as it wrapped around the long and shapely legs of the blonde bombshell. Blinking distractedly, Billy allowed himself a moment to picture his girlfriend's shocked face, her gaze sliding down to stare at their busts in utter, stunned disbelief, watching how the busty housewife's ample vintage udders began to overwhelm her own set. He imagined Eliza's pretty mouth opening into a silent gasp as she felt her proud, firm breasts start to collapse under the strain, the mature woman's powerful mammaries beginning to take over the space between them and slowly but irresistably forcing the brunette's perfect young tits to pancake against her chest, outmatched and overpowered. Oooh, fuck. Billy realized he might have a hunch regarding who he wanted to win this match, after all.

Before the poor, lust-ridden male had any time to digest the deeper ramifications of that revelation, a sharp grunt pulled him away from his thoughts, and bought his attention back to the action before him. The buxom blonde's expression appeared to have become more tense than before, and as Billy looked closely, he could see Hillary's large, hefty breasts beginning to bulge out. Significantly. The woman was struggling mightily to turn, or at least to stem, the tide, but her young, dark-haired rival was done playing around. Eliza's face was strained with exertion, but also displaying heaps of characteristic grit and tenacity as she forced the issue, shoving her pert boobs into the opposing mass of titmeat with authority. The girl was grinding her breasts against the paler, more malleable set with considerable gusto, repeatedly pumping those solid orbs into their rivals, almost as if she was trying to pop them, and certainly causing the blonde's best assets to jiggle rhytmically with each pulse and pistoning movement. The older female groaned as she felt her flesh get displaced more obviously with each passing moment, choosing to step back to give her full breasts some relief.

Eliza took Hillary's withdrawal as a sign of weakness, and instantly rammed forward. The shapely woman grunted as she watched the brunette's big, firm tits try to push their way into hers again, those supple, round orbs pressing against her proud mammaries with unrelenting persistence, and slowly but surely starting to burrow in. A slight grimace marring her otherwise attractive face, Hillary pulled away from contact again, but as Eliza leaned back to to launch another slam, the blonde saw an opening. She grinned, ducking and then suddenly slamming her meaty rack upward, into the base of Eliza's dense, round boobs. The girl cursed loudly, stopping in her tracks. Eliza's pert tits continued to shake and wobble sexily as Hillary stepped to the side, and before the brunette had finished groaning, another powerful attack slammed against Eliza's breasts, sending them shaking wildly across the brunette's torso once again.

Hillary made sure to keep her big, meaty jugs in contact with the brunette's orbs, enjoying the feel of her flesh rolling and swimming over Eliza's buried boobs. When the beleaguered girl thrust back, their breasts splayed out evenly, though Eliza was happy to see that a more noticeable bounce seemed to occur in the blonde's pale, now somewhat reddened flesh. Hillary slid her ample teats down, under Eliza's, with the obvious intent to slam up. Eliza beat her to the punch, however, and instantly shoved her large, solid boobs downward. Hillary groaned as her rack absorbed the blow, and again as she felt the brunette's tits begin burrowing onto the tops of her breasts.

"Such great pillows," Eliza hissed, though her own tits, too, had acquired a noticeable red tinge from the swinging strikes Hillary had managed to land. She steeled herself with an image of the blonde on her knees, suckling on Eliza's superior tits while she described to Dave how much better her boobs were. The brunette wondered, as she tried to simply press Hillary's already squishy udders flat with her firmer, stronger tits, if the couple might be up for a more dominant display, with Hillary servicing Billy - all the way to a blissful, spunky release. Eliza groaned as she realized that she really wanted this blonde on her knees in front of her man, the housewife's jiggly, tenderized udders hanging low as Billy began to spurt thick ropes of cum onto them.

In that moment of intense, lustful reflection, Eliza failed to notice the big-titted blonde in question suddenly leap up.

Hillary's costume flared out behind her, the loose robe almost creating an image of wings as she rose. Eliza's attention returned just in time to feel Hillary's heavy, dense titflesh slam into her own pert breasts, and the brunette's groan was loud and guttural as the unexpectedly violent blow connected, shoving her backwards. Hillary stayed on the attack with a swinging tit-bash from the right, sending her large right mammary right into Eliza's exposed right boob. The impact propelled the brunette's meaty orb straight into her left boob, causing both stricken breasts to briefly morph against each other, the thick, tightly packed titmeat inside them quivering intensely as it struggled to regain its usual, rounded form. Hillary pulled back and rammed her hefty jugs forward with a wet and unmistakably fleshy smack, making both of their sizable racks balloon out again. The blonde's robe settled down behind her, creating a dramatic, almost threatrical effect.

Both women looked down, though Eliza's view was a painful one as she'd taken the brunt of the blow. Both pairs of tits seemed to meet at about the same point now, their dense but visibly strained chests struggling for purchase as each set of big, full globes compressed against their counterparts. Hillary grinned. Her softer, weightier-looking boobs appeared to have pummeled them into equality, and her own tits were not aching as much as she'd thought. Definitely less than they had in one particularly close match several years ago.

Hillary could still recall the hot, searing pain she'd felt towards the end of that grueling encounter, warm tears streaming down her face even as she'd forced herself to continue bashing her sore, swollen breasts against the other set. Her opponent that day - a teenager, if you'd believe it - had been in possession of one of the biggest, meanest pairs of boobs she'd ever faced, and she'd had to use every ounce of her considerable skill, experience and willpower to outlast the frighteningly well-endowed freshman. In the end, she had managed to flatten the chesty girl's best assets, but only by the narrowest of margins. Hillary's own set had been a tender, angry-red mess as well, and she was glad not have have needed to battle the teen ever again. Based on what she'd heard, the girl had gone on to make quite a name for herself in the sorority titfighting circles. Had she sought her out for a challenge to a rematch, Hillary might've actually preferred to just straight-up fold and spare her tits the torment that would've been sure to follow. Sometimes even a win just wasn't worth the trouble.

It definitely would be tonight, though. Hillary allowed her a small, wry smirk as she brought her focus back to the present, but didn't quite have time to plot out another move before Eliza forced herself onto the offensive. Hillary watched the brunette lean backwards slightly, launching her large, thick boobs directly into the older woman's waiting bust. The shapely blonde groaned as she felt Eliza's warm titflesh begin pushing into her globes, the girl's dense, alarmingly firm tissue apparently still able to dent her own beauties. She glanced down and watched with morbid curiosity how those young, meaty orbs strained against her prized mammaries, grinding, pressing and even pumping themselves into the blonde's chest, relentlessly working to burrow their way  through the opposing mass of flesh. Hillary idly wondered what it would be like to actually feel her breasts fail. But as Eliza's big boobs began to push deeper into her own, the blonde sensing her ample, proud tits slowly getting pushed in as the younger woman continued to shove that pert, still imposingly solid set of hers forward with dogged persistence, she realized she didn't actually want to know. An image of Dave -stroking himself to a beaming, triumphant Eliza as the smug brunette finished Hillary's tits off - sprang into the blonde's mind. Her expression turning grim, she leaned down to slam her tits upward again.

The sudden uppercut stung the underside of Eliza's firm, round rack, sending both of her sizable breasts toward her chin. The brown-haired woman groaned, surprised that her opponent had managed such a strong blow so quickly, and was still shaking herself out of it when another blow, this one from the left, sent her left breast into her right one with a meaty smack. Eliza looked down, sure she'd never seen her big tits quiver like they were at that moment. Hillary's plump, heavy breasts were like boulders, it seemed, crashing into her dense but steadily reddening teats, appearing determined to simply pound the firmness right out of them.

She'd fought plenty of women over the years, but few pairs had been able to put her on the back foot like this. Even during her 'active years', back in college, there'd been only a handful of girls with seriously nice boobs who had given Eliza enough trouble to truly earn her respect. And even then, she'd ultimately flattened all of them, grinding or pounding each and every one of those big and round - or in a couple cases somewhat smallish but absolutely rock-hard - sorority babe racks to mush with her better set. How this overinflated suburban housewife could still be keeping up with her, she had no idea.

Eliza knew she had way nicer boobs than her opponent did. Hell, any idiot could see it. Hers were noticeably firmer and perkier, and just as large as the blonde's floppy old saggers were. And yet, this stacked trophy wife was currently giving her perfect breasts all they could handle, those meaty, pendulous vintage jugs slamming against her own with the force and potency of a freight train, their undeniable density seeming to match her own titflesh, and at times even threatening to overwhelm her much younger boobs' fabled resilience. How??? How could some busty little housewife possibly be able to compete with her so evenly?!

As the buxom blonde readied herself for another blow, Eliza drew from that odd mix of frustration, dismay and incredulity, twisting her torso violently. She could feel the tips of Hillary's weighty boobs brush against the sides of her own tits as they whizzed past, and also sensed her rival's hard, thick nipples scraping across her soft skin. Eliza couldn't hide her wince, feeling the tender surface of her boobs getting pushed in briefly, while Hillary hissed as she felt her nipples bend slightly against the grazing blow. Both women stepped back simultaneously, each panting a bit, their faces flushed from exertion.

Billy and Dave watched in wonder as both women took a small breather, gently squeezing and kneading their swollen breasts as though surveying the damage. Neither of the two men had seen something like this before, and only the presence of the other male seemed to keep them in check. The temptation to whip out a cock and start jacking off was almost unbearable.

Wearing identical looks of determination, the two Elviras stepped closer, their sore, reddened breasts hanging over the sides of the gowns. For the two males, it was a veritable teenage fantasy come to life, and they could do little but gawk as their special others slowly brought their large, ample tits together once more, each tender-looking gland meeting nipple to nipple. While their racks did seem to have more perceptible hang than before, appearing to sit lower on their chests and jiggling deliciously with every movement, their stiffened tips still pointed horizontally out towards their opponents.

"I'm going to end you, skank," Eliza sneered, her eyes narrow as she stared daggers at the older woman.

"You planning to bring in a ringer?" Hillary quipped, her tone still light and airy. Like the brunette, she sounded a bit winded, but seemed otherwise unaffected by the intense boob-to-boob action. "Because I can tell you now - you're not getting anywhere with those," she said, glancing down at the girl's visibly sore chest and flashing her a small smirk. "Looks like they've run out of helium already. Won't be long before we'll get to see them mold around my better, firmer boobs."

"Hah, fat chance of that happening. I can't wait to hear your sobs of surrender as I flatten those overripe, wrinkly old melons," Eliza snapped. "But don't worry, I'll be sure to put that dirty mouth of yours to good work afterwards." The brunette's tone was harsh, and her usually pretty face had turned into a mask of cold fury. Still, Billy could hear a familiar confidence in his girlfriend's voice. While the mature blonde did have a surprisingly potent rack, and had certainly put up one hell of a fight, she couldn't possibly hope to outlast Eliza perfect, pert boobs in a marathon bout like this. Right?

Dave was studying his wife's once pale, now noticeably reddened and slightly saggy chest with a degree of concern. Normally, Hillary's large, eye-catchingly bulbous breasts looked so full and plump, that small bit of visible hang only making them look more delectable, and giving the blonde's ample assets a highly feminine, womanly look. From all his groping, Dave knew intimately just how dense, thick and heavy those globes really were. He was pretty sure he'd never get tired of feeling that supple, elastic abundance push against his palms as he fondled Hillary's big jugs. But just then, Dave couldn't shake the thought that tonight, his wife might have finally met her match. At least in the tit department; he still very much preferred Hillary's more luxurious curves to the brunette's leaner, slightly less fertile-looking physique.

Sure, the younger woman's set didn't look quite as round and perky as it had in the beginning, either. Her two formerly flawless orbs seemed to have acquired a softer, more seasoned appearance, and were also displaying plenty of discoloration. But so far, the brunette had been able to take everything that Hillary dished out at her, the girl's obviously very firm boobs proving themselves capable of repelling countless attacks from his wife's magnificent pair. And not only that; Dave, teetering between arousal and anxiety, had seen the brunette's supple big tits actually displacing Hillary's set a number of times, their impressive density readily apparent as they slowly but surely pushed his wife's glorious, meaty jugs inward. Of course, Hillary had also gotten lots of seriously good blows in, rocking her opponent's tight tits and putting some fear into the busty brunette. But as much as Dave wanted to deny it, he was no longer sure if his partner would win this or not. If Hillary didn't find a way to bash her opponent's disturbingly firm set in soon, he feared that his gorgeous, tremendously well-endowed wife might actually find herself in danger of getting out-boobed. Something he had never expected to witness. And yet, now, somewhere in the darkest, deepest corner of his mind, also something he kind of looked forward to...

Dave managed to drag his attention back the present just as the two contestants seemed ready to resume their brawl. The women wore identical expressions of cool, confident resolve, standing in close proximity as they faced one another in the middle of the room. Eliza looked down to make sure that both pairs of breasts were lined up, dipping her slender but toned shoulders slightly. Satisfied, the younger woman then pushed forward. Hillary immediately grunted as she felt her opponent's tits trying to burrow into her own again, and the brunette slowly reached up to grab at her light-haired rival's forearms. This time the contact was slow, gradual, and almost erotic as the women felt their nipples brush against the other pair. Each pass seemed to send a series of tingles and shocks through their breasts, and a rippling sensation of warmth quickly spread into their limbs as well.

Hillary couldn't believe how stiff and engorged her nipples were, but they seemed to be growing harder still as they flicked against Eliza's big, full teats. She looked down to watch the brunette's thick nubs press against her own boobs, pushing her soft flesh inward until the pass ended, the girl's meaty glands continuing to slide across Hillary's bountiful chest.

Eliza groaned as she sensed her own tips bend slightly during one pass, and sighed as she felt the bloated, pulsating nipples finally pop free. As their boobs slid out to the side, each woman cupped their big tits for a moment. Without warning, or even eye contact, the two Elviras sent their ample busts into the opposing pair at the same time. The resounding thud was dull and wet, and both women groaned as their full, supple breasts flattened at the point of contact.

Hillary winced as Eliza kept their tits in contact, and felt the brunette's arms begin to reach around her torso, no doubt looking to clinch in a tight hug. She wasn't sure if her already sore breasts could survive another close boob-grinding engagement, especially against a pair as dense and firm as the brunette's, but she also knew that her rack was more than well-suited for boxing. Her big, heavy teats had plenty of mass, density, and perhaps most important of all, enough reach and heft to get off a good swing. Even more so now, in their loosened-up state. So she did just that - started blasting. Setting her jaw, Hillary twisted her body slightly to the left and put all her might behind a short, stiff blow. Her large left breast slung out and slammed into Eliza's right boob, forcing the latter's thick flesh to splay outward. A moment later, Hillary's hefty right jug shoved against Eliza's still quite plump-looking left teat, sliding over it as both women groaned, their big, tenderized mammaries spreading against each other.

Eliza's arms had stopped moving, so Hillary pulled back. As the brunette tried to regain the ground she'd lost, Hillary was able to roll her shoulders from the right to send her large globes smashing into Eliza's. The younger woman groaned, and Hillary turned to the right. The blonde's robe began swishing beneath her, creating a whirlwind of black, lacy fabric.

The slight whisper of the robe moving beneath the two women was soon drowned out by the rhythmic thuds and slaps of Hillary's big tits mashing against Eliza's jiggling pair. The brunette began to try to meet the blows, but the older woman felt the resistance, and whipped her entire torso around, making full use of her wide, womanly hips. This time, the base of the gown flew up around her, creating an eerie and impressive sight for the men. The blow slammed Hillary's ample, heavy jugs square into Eliza's meaty counterparts, and the brunette groaned, reeling from the force that her opponent's ponderous breasts were able to generate.

Both men winced as they saw the girl's perfect, firm tits fly up toward her face, before flopping back down to her chest with a loud slap. Delicious wobbles waved and rippled across their surface, and a deep, wounded groan left Eliza's lips. Hillary smiled as she felt her opponent's hold on her arms weaken, the grip from the girl's fingers slackening against her skin. The blonde kept up her rhythm, and soon had Eliza groaning non-stop, the young woman's throaty whines betraying generous amounts of discomfort, anguish and shock. Billy could see that his girlfriend's usually flawless tits had turned bright-red and blotchy, and seemed to be compressing noticeably with each smash from the older woman's dense, mighty jugs.

Noticing the change in her opponent's breasts, Hillary changed tack, and began to slowly shove her big tits into Eliza's no-longer-unyielding rack. She watched with clearly discernible glee how the younger woman's tenderized, formerly pert orbs seemed to start morphing against her own globes, slowly losing their full and rounded shape as they began to make way for the blonde's evidently more resilient breast-tissue. Hillary continued to push and prod, pressing her prized assets into the opposing mass of titmeat and grinding their chests together tightly. Eliza awarded her efforts with a long, shaky moan, and it was easy to see why; her quickly loosening, visibly outmatched boobs were unable to halt the blonde's advancing mammaries, and were starting to mold against and even around the buxom housewife's jugs, gently reshaping to accommodate a better pair of breasts. The blonde woman grinned.

"Oh, no," Hillary teased. "My flabby ol' jugs seem to have tamed your big, firm titties," she said. And there was no denying it. Eliza's breasts, once proud and imposing, were now soft, tender and very much pliable, spreading out as their rivals pushed in. They all could see Hillary's meaty set gradually displacing more and more of the girl's violently quivering boobflesh as it gradually lost its resistance.

"Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I thought your round, sexy boobs were supposed to be way too nice and strong for my weaker pair to handle?" The blonde's sing-song tone was sugary sweet on its surface, but even through that wide, satisfied smile, both men could detect a good dose of venom and malice lurking underneath. The brunette was completely silent, taking in her boobs' surrender in stunned stillness.

Hillary cupped her big mammaries and gently placed them on top of her opponent's softer, wilting counterparts. Eliza groaned as she felt the full heft of Hillary's victorious breasts begin to push down on her own set. She could feel her tits getting pushed in, their now liquefied inner tissue yielding - no, practically OOZING away - as the weight of the blonde's dense, massive globes forced her own tits to flatten beneath them. Feeling her precious boobs caving in and beginning to completely pancake against her ribcage, the brunette desperately tried to lean back to relieve some of the pressure. Hillary let her pull away, ignoring the intense discomfort as her own, unmistakably sore teats flopped down onto her chest with a wet and fleshy smack.

Eliza knew on some conscious level that she'd been beaten, but part of her couldn't admit it. She honestly didn't know how to respond as Hillary came in again, this time setting up their chests for a straight-on, horizontal approach, the blonde's movements gentle and measured. Eliza could only stare as Hillary's big, full breasts began to roll forward, pressing into hers once more. Her own boobs seemed to offer a moment of token resistance, a brief, fleeting twinkling of hope before the girl's perfect, prized breasts pancaked, melting against Hillary's superior globes. The mature housewife's ample rack simply pushed Eliza's boobs in, forcing her once-majestic, but now throughly vanquished teats to spread out and mold around the more dominant pair of boobs. Hillary sighed as she felt Eliza's impressive tits flatten against hers, the loser's overwhelmed titflesh spilling out and softly caressing she curvatures of her victorious jugs.

"Who's the best Elvira?" Hillary finally asked, looking down at her young, busty conquest with an unapologetically smug expression.

"You are," Eliza blurted out, her hoarse voice appearing to crack slightly. "Your tits are better than mine, and your costume was better." The brunette groaned as her tits remained crushed against her chest, pinned in place by Hillary's superb pair.

"Good. Now take off the costume," the blonde commanded. Her tone was nothing short of imperious. "Dave, give her a hand."

The winner slowly pulled away, not bothering to hide a smirk as her rival let out a quiet sigh of relief, the brunette's sore, ruined boobs finally able to start filling out again. Hillary took a brief moment to survey the room, her eyes quickly settling on Eliza's man. Billy's pained expression was impossible to miss, but the blonde couldn't tell if it was due to watching his weak-titted girlfriend lose, or rather caused by the massive erection that seemed to be pushing his pants out almost comically. Good lord. Now there was 'tent' truly worthy of the name. The brunette, for all her flaws, did appear to at least have good taste in men; not only was her guy well-built and pretty cute-looking, but, evidently, also impressively hung.

Bringing her attention back to the center of the room, Hillary turned to watch her husband help Eliza out of the girl's Elvira costume. There was some accidental brushing of Eliza's big boobs, which caused the younger woman's swollen, fully tenderized tits to wobble and bounce as the costume slid off. In Dave's hands, the formerly striking outfit looked simply like a collection of cloth.

Eliza stood in the middle of her own apartment awkwardly, obviously uncomfortable to be in just her panties, but not daring to say anything. Hillary smiled at her nearly-nude conquest, giving the girl a quick once-over. Oh yes. She could see how she'd managed to land her guy. The brunette had quite a body on her. Not too skinny, but definitely not flabby either, and with plenty of feminine curves in all the right places. While she couldn't quite compete with Hillary's own figure in voluptuousness, the young woman was plenty attractive enough for what she had in mind. She and Dave could definitely work with this.

The shapely housewife strode to her tamed rival, gently bringing her breasts to meet Eliza's softened, now somewhat droopy-looking teats. Instinctively, the girl backed away from contact, her red and visibly loosened breasts jiggling from the sudden movement, and Hillary smiled as though she'd been fully expecting that reaction. The blonde's hand went to Eliza's shoulder and gently pushed her down. Eliza gave the buxom older female a baleful look, but leaned in to take Hillary's stiff nipple into her mouth and dutifully began to pay her dues. The winner let out a supremely satisfied-sounding sigh, a low, deep hum starting to emanate from her throat. She relished the attention that the beaten woman was now lavishing on her large, sore breasts.

Hillary made sure to keep Eliza at it until everyone grew uncomfortable, and then prolonged the proceedings further, deciding she'd earned a proper reward tonight. The brunette was decently good at sucking boob, obviously not particularly skilled at it just yet, but that could be addressed in due course. For now, Hillary was content to simply enjoy the girl's somewhat naturally talented ministrations. She made special note of the way the brunette seemed to flick and brush her tongue against Hillary's nipples, tracing slow, insistent circles around them, and causing more than a few moans of pleasure to escape the mature woman's parted lips. Oh yes, this one definitely had potential. Hillary kept her hand on the brunette's head, switching her attention between both of her big, heaving teats, until Dave finally coughed.

As Eliza stood up gingerly, doing her best not to meet anyone's gaze, Hillary flashed the young woman a shrewd and unmistakably catty smirk.

"I think I like your new costume better," she said, grinning evilly. "Beaten slut is going to be all the rage next year."

The blonde was still laughing as the group began to make their way towards the bedroom.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 03:45:40 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 02:42:16 AM »
I had to pull up my copy of the original to be able to tell where the additions were. That flowed perfectly.

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 08:46:59 PM »
I had to pull up my copy of the original to be able to tell where the additions were. That flowed perfectly.

This might be something of a long shot, but would you happen to be at all familiar with the username "YoBiteMe", which has been notably absent for a few years now? Aka the author of the Elvira spin-off sequels, among other things...

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 03:36:19 AM »
Miss Jon Grey. I hope he is well living his best life. Great autor.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2023, 05:32:02 PM »
some of the stories are on hostboard. DogWithABone is the author's name. Same person wrote titfight stories on seakings as Barton Hollow. great writer. shared some other stories with me.

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 06:38:20 PM »
some of the stories are on hostboard. DogWithABone is the author's name. Same person wrote titfight stories on seakings as Barton Hollow. great writer. shared some other stories with me.

Yeah, the earlier ones are in the Bump&Grind section on HB. But he'd also posted his stories on Literotica, including the more recent Sonia chapters, which are now gone. If anyone knows where to find them, please feel free to share the links.

I believe the username JigglesTheClown also belongs to one and the same author.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2023, 07:07:35 PM »
I have seen 5 chapters of sonia series.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2023, 08:42:03 PM »

This might be something of a long shot, but would you happen to be at all familiar with the username "YoBiteMe", which has been notably absent for a few years now? Aka the author of the Elvira spin-off sequels, among other things...

Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2023, 02:28:42 PM »
I have seen 5 chapters of sonia series.

The Bump & Grind section on Hostboard has 5 Sonia chapters, but I think I recall YoBiteMe had published more (can't recall how many more) on Literotica. That site also had a series called "Geeking Out", I believe, chapters of which I cannot find anywhere else.

Should anyone know where to find Sonia chapters 6 or above, or any Geeking Out chapters, please let me know.
(Edit: managed to find Geeking Out chp 1 on HB's Titfighting & Sexfighting section, posted under another alias WriteThisWay, but there were more on Literotica)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 02:49:19 PM by Augur »

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2023, 08:02:55 AM »
https://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/282684-geeking-out-ch-02-friendly-fire.html

Many thanks! For some reason google search only found chapter 1 (even when using the "site:" function).

Offline Augur

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2023, 04:07:42 PM »
Given how some of you seem to enjoy 'visual stimuli' that accompany the stories, I thought I might share a rough reference pic of the two Elviras. It's not quite a perfect match, but close enough, I'd say.

Anyhow, Happy Halloween!  ;D

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 04:08:39 PM by Augur »

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 01:35:25 AM »