News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wet n steamy to sexfight classic sensual goddesses. RAQUEL WELCH VS SOPHIA LOREN

• 10 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
It began as a fun, and wet day at the beach.

Two of the most sensual ladies of their time. Meeting, and getting catty on the beach. They both become wet, as they fight in the surf, and on the sand.
It slowly becomes a sexfight.

Which lady proves the best catfighter, into sexfighter? Will it be Raquel or Sophia giving in, submitting first. Leaving the other woman the winner, and most sensual sexfighter for the day??

Storm

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Raquel wins in a close one.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
same here, Raquel wins... but Loren makes her work very hard, and very long, for it

Nice (and very hot !) match-up !

Offline Raypops

WOW, indeed! Great matchup! I'm probably going against the grain but I pick the sultry Sophia to win after a long,hard struggle.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Hi Raypops and barbosa,
I really like your both passion for real Bombshells in the golden Age of Hollywood, and later in the sixties Area of Hammer Film
Babe's. The most of them Beauties had curvy sexy Bodies with strong taut round thighs and muscular calves.
My dream was a very harsh real catfight-match between ginger red Senta Berger vs dark Martine Beswick, also i like to see the winner in a classic Hairpullig Womenfight between Victoria Vetri vs Imogen Hassall. Maybe don't forget the sexy curvy actress Yvonne Romain  :o

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Another hot Catfight-Thriller was a great Brawl in pantyhose only between Sophia Loreen against Mamie van Doren

Offline maine516

• God Member
Stormbolt - Raquel vs Sophia has always been one of my dream catfight/sexfight matchups too.  I imagine the 2 of them engaging in a long, sensual, exhausting, no-holds-barred battle. 

Another great match up would be Raquel vs. June Wilkinson - same age, same height, both very beautiful women and physically fit even as older mature women.  Check out June's photos and bio if you've not previously heard of her.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
  WOW, indeed! Great matchup! I'm probably going against the grain but I pick the sultry Sophia to win after a long,hard struggle.

... as one would say, I don't care which one wins... as long as the fight goes to the limit...

Ohhh, those two, tossing each other (and/or rolling) in and out of the surf as they struggle... mmmmmmm...

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
To Barbosa: The pic from sexy Senta was a bit unlucky  :-\
I use mobile smartphone, so i don't cannot send hot pics from that hot ginger babe with her muscular legs and calves in her Cave-Women outfit in 1969. Only you have to do is giving in: Senta Berger legs by google picsearch..

One thing that rocks my brain also:

First Senta Berger had to stand and endure a very hot & wild nude Womanbrawl on the beach against strong black Nichelle Nichols as Lt. Uhura in year 1969, both ladies rolling in white sand over the beach with total entwined bodies... oh my, that was a hefty big szenario with clawing catfight moves and breathless sexfighting action.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 12:43:18 AM by Fandango »

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Thanks barbosa for that realy perfect photos you send from these two hot divas. I had worked with some hot pics from celebs in yahoo groups for a perfect size. The hottest pics of any female celebrity you find on Wikifeet.
But this time, my buddy, you had did your job very well ;)
Amazing pics from two great rivals!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Great response ..... shows you ... The ladies definately had the sensual and sizzle quality...... 

Some very nice photo ads of both lovely ladies as well.

Getting closer to the finish .... still time to support your fave lady ...  As you know they both look HOT when wet at the beach!!

Storm