News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

DarlingDiane vs Devi (SexFight)

• 12 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
DarlingDiane vs Devi (SexFight)
« on: May 21, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »
     [Cowboyluvskatfights] 1:25 pm: Howdy Ladies

[Devi2014] 1:25 pm: as usual - me and Diane love to Dominate ach other Sexually
[Devi2014] 1:25 pm: each other

[Cowboyluvskatfights] 1:25 pm: force orgasms with tongues finger and tribbing??

[Devi2014] 1:26 pm: all the way possible
[Devi2014] 1:26 pm: Diane - want it in Jungle ?
[Devi2014] 1:26 pm: or in room ?

[DarlingDiane] 1:27 pm: hmmmmmmm   maybe room

[Devi2014] 1:27 pm: ok
[Devi2014] 1:27 pm: want me to start ?

[DarlingDiane] 1:27 pm: sure

[Devi2014] 1:27 pm: give me two mins - a ph call

[DarlingDiane] 1:28 pm: ok

[Devi2014] 1:31 pm: waiting in my bedroom - nude totally - waiting for my sexual rival Diane - we challenged each other today - i still remember she had beat me in our last sexual encounter and made me CUM silly - i want my revenge today - 5'6' 132lbs frame glistering in sweat with the humid heat and the tension building inside me - win or lose fight against Diane always Fulfilling - slowly  start mauling my breast as i thinking about our last tribbing - YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:36 pm: opens the door.....sees you in the bed nude,,,smirks.....body tingles as i slowly undress....my large nipples stiffen almost immediately.....i sit down on the bed then lean back....my legs spread...i nod my head in a challenging manner   yt

[Devi2014] 1:41 pm: GASP - as i see you in nude - we start moving against each other - hard tits touch for the first time nipple to nipple then thrust and crushed, exquisitely sensitive nipples spearing each other and fused, sending erotic heat vibrating into my loin, firing my cxnt - my long, powerful legs thrashing and intertwine with yours as each trying to mount the other and take the dominant position - our hips pressing sending wave of sensation through my rippling nude body  - YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:46 pm: rolling side to side.....thrusting my tits into yours...my nipples poking and stabbing at yours...immediately trying to bend your nipples back into your aeroleas....i roll my hips as we roll and thrusts my pussy into yours....raking my long thick smooth pussy lips up and down on yours ...trying to envelop your younger cxnt with mine.....already hearing squishy sounds from between our legs   yt

[Devi2014] 1:52 pm: I am trying to reach behind you and grabbing your powerful, flexing ass – pulling you as close as i can  -  thrust my head forward to lock you into a deep, licking kiss – I can feel your cxnt lips rubbing against mine – almost panting with sexual fever - our nipples lined up and penetrating each other, sending a delicious charge of sexual energy down to my clit - YT

[DarlingDiane] 1:58 pm: our tongues dueling as we kiss,,,both of us breathing hard..sweating....trying to use my weight to my advantage as we struggle.....you on top then me on top...finally thinking i have you....i push down as i again get on top....spread my legs even more for leverage trying to pin you under me....i look down and strarts grinding hard into you....attacking your cxnt furiously with mine   yt

[Devi2014] 2:00 pm: Almost unconsciously, overcome by my desire, i spread my legs, opening and exposing my tight, hot cxnt slit to my older enemy – feeling the heat from Diane’s hot, wet pussy warming my inner thighs and lower belly - raising myself a little up, arch  my back, and drive my own aching, burning slit up onto yours – as we start bucking together in sheer ecstasy as our ravenous cxnts meet for the first time. – my slick, wet cxnt lips sliding deliciously along Diane’s equally hot, wet, hungry twat YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:03 pm: bitch, im going to fuck you through the mattress....as you pick up your grinding pace, i meet your challenge and starts thrusting harder....an all out pussy battle for supremeracy, ,,,,panting furiously now...heart pounding...my head back as i gasp and moans....my large pussy lips raking all over yours...my clit swelling and escaping her hood   yt

[Devi2014] 2:08 pm: “Let’s fuck, bitch,” i snarl at you - as our mouths locked and tongues tangled into an erotic knot - thrust my  hips up and ram my blazing clit to your matching saxhorn - I can feel engorged, sex-charged clits sliding together, two fleshy, erotic swords meeting in ultimate combat - electricity flaring through us and a flash of pure, unbearable pleasure slamming through us, blazing up from our clits to saturate every erogenous zone in our voluptuous bodies - "FUCK YOU BITCH" - i snarl again YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:13 pm: as you drive your swollen clit into mine, waves of pleasure shoot up throung my clit all through my body.....i pant louder just trying to keep control as the clit to clit battle makes my body tingle all over....groaning louder i stab and poke at your clit with mine,,,,,tip to tip at first then i roll my hips trying to maneuver my clit under yours  and trying to bend yours upwards and to slow down your clit attack   yt

[Devi2014] 2:15 pm: shuddering and trembling with erotic pleasure as you start working with your hips- pause for one moment to enjoy the terrible sensations roaring in my body  - my eyes lock with yours in mutual hate and lust - tits fused into one straining mass - nipples locked totally and pulsing in excruciating joy - every inch of my burning flesh pressing to its counterpart of your body- the pleasure is too much for me at this point -YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:20 pm: i feel my control being taken from me by your aggressive clit attacks.....waves shooting through my body as control is rapidly slipping away....gasping and moaning louder......my thoughts a blur only thinking i can't let this young bitch do this to me....my position on top not being the advantage i had envisioned as your upward thrusts and attacks rock me over and over....each thrust sending more shocks into my body  yt

[Devi2014] 2:29 pm: you still Holding me down, our perfect bodies perfectly aligned now - begin snapping my hips, driving my trembling clit along your unyielding sexhorn, shuddering with delight and raw erotic electricity as I am  struggling, clits fencing - rubbing my tits furiously into your boobs – fully aware of my own intense arousal as I am working my throbbing clit and luscious flesh against your equally delicious body –I am so wet, my cxnt is so hot and tense, the raw pleasure rippling in my clit YT

[DarlingDiane] 2:33 pm: unable to slow down your attack from your burning clit and cxnt.....my body rushing......I scream out..CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ......SQUIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT    yt

[Devi2014] 2:35 pm: writhing and screaming, cursing and gasping as you riding me mercilessly, fucking me out of my mind – feeling the sexual energy and raw, pulsing sensations rippling through my sex-crazed body – I know that you are dominating me completely now - even my proud tits are slowly succumbing to your superior position and overwhelming skills  - still I refuse to surrender  --- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - lost control as your hot love juice hit my clit --- DIANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[Devi2014] 2:36 pm: CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[Devi2014] 2:36 pm: OMG
[Devi2014] 2:36 pm: YT .

[DarlingDiane] 2:40 pm: bodies quivering......i wrap my arms around you holding on as i quiver.....another wave shoots through me and I squirt...my body totally out of control....finally rolls over onto my side as my body spasms   yt

[Devi2014] 2:44 pm: stop writhing, lay panting, struggling for breath even as my magnificent chest heaving desperately – laying there side by side - nipples pulsing - clit throbbing, cxnt trembling with unbearable pleasure – totally spent but satisfied – “I won today BITCH” – hissing now –  my eyes shining with heat and lust and victory – YT
[Devi2014] 2:45 pm: END IT ?

[DarlingDiane] 2:45 pm: ok

[Cowboyluvskatfights] 2:45 pm: Congratulations Devi what a smokin hot unique sexfight thanks for the op to watch Diane and Devi

[Devi2014] 2:46 pm: thanks Cowboyluvskatfights

[Cowboyluvskatfights] 2:47 pm: your welcome Devi

[DarlingDiane] 2:47 pm: You're incredible Devi

[Devi2014] 2:47 pm: am i ?
[Devi2014] 2:47 pm: hehehehehehehh

[DarlingDiane] 2:47 pm: the best

Offline Devi2014

Re: DarlingDiane vs Devi (SexFight)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 04:45:21 PM »
for first time i share our fight here - please comment if you like  :)

Offline Jane_fites

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »
Wowwww!!!

It looks like Diane has finally met her match.... and her match-up..... and perhaps the woman who will own that thick luscious mature ass of hers!

Way to go Devi!!!!

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:38:34 PM »
Lovely Match... Congrats to Devi...
Thanks for sharing this Devi...
Looking forward to more such matches.. keep posting...

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 12:33:16 AM »
Although it will not be my fighting style , it was a pretty cool fight !
Devi and Diane are two of the best fighters on the chat  lol
I know Devi a long time, she learned to fight with the best fighters on the chat !
Devi  was always very brave, persistent and honest in their struggles !
I've fought against her many times, and I will always fight her because she's a great friend and an experienced and dangerous fighter !
She is a true  fighter ! lol
                            ! congratulations to both for this wonderful fight !
                                             Smilessssssssssssssssssss............ . . . . . . . .   Kitana  .

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »
Personally, I'd prefer one of Diane's trademark mistress vs wife chats.  Any chance of that?

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 09:40:37 PM »
Nice fight  ;)
thanks for posting.  :-*

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 09:22:20 AM »
Thanks All
for your Comments  :)