News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jane vs. Lauren - Real life grudge catfight vote poll

• 50 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Jane vs. Lauren - Real life grudge catfight vote poll
« on: January 02, 2010, 02:49:36 PM »
{alt}

Sorry for the delay, and my apologies to both women for not getting this vote poll up sooner.

Here is a rather special vote poll that has been setup in cooperation, and with the permission of both Jane and Lauren who are two of our forum members, who to put it lightly, have developed a very heated grudge between each other.... or in other words, they vehemently hate each other!

I have spoke privately to both Jane and Lauren. Jane has told me how she is very angry about what Lauren has said about her girlfriend and the insults Lauren has thrown at both Jane and her partner. Speaking to Jane in private, I can tell everyone that she is a lovely girl and very pleasant to speak to, but any mention of the name 'Lauren' and I will admit she gets really nasty when she speaks about her rival and enemy. Jane has explained that she knows for sure that Lauren is one of many loud mouth bitches who just shoot their mouths off and never back it up with anything. Jane also asked me to indicate on this public vote poll that she thinks Lauren's boyfriend is a 'dickhead' and that Lauren is a 'cxnt', [her words, not mine].

Lauren likewise is an extremely nice person to chat with in private, and seems a delightful young lady. However, just the mention of Jane's name seems to seriously annoy here. Lauren has explained that Jane has written some extremely nasty things about her on the forum profiles. Lauren explains that it was Jane who first started throwing insults at her and that Jane was the start of all this trouble between them. Lauren has explained to me that she thinks Jane is nothing but 'trash talk', which she does to show off to her lesbian girlfriend just to show off and turn her on. Lauren told me that she thinks both Jane and her girlfriend are a couple of ugly dogs and that she would love to beat the shit out of Jane if she ever met her in real life for what she has said.

Quite obviously there is some real hatred between both these attractive young women. Neither girl is scared of the other woman, and I can tell that both girls from speaking to them are very interested to find out how the results of this poll goes on the forum, as there is a lot of bragging rights and pride involved between the two women to show you guys who is the most popular and best catfighter between them. Additionally, to demonstrate to their partners that they are better than their opponent. It's going to be an embarrassment for whoever loses, as both girls are 100% confident of winning. But regardless of the result, this catfight between Jane and Lauren is going to be a pretty hot and nasty affair.

Please leave your vote for either Jane or Lauren, and it would be really cool if as many of you guys as possible left a comment to explain why you think one girl is a better catfighter than the other. I'm sure Jane and Lauren would love to read your views.

Thanks

Pollman

James1

Re: Jane vs. Lauren - Real life grudge catfight vote poll
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 02:55:32 PM »
I have voted for Lauren, she is sexier, tougher and classier than Jane and it's quite obvious she would beat ten bells of shit out of Jane given half an opportunity.

Lauren is one of the toughest girls on here and there isn't many women who would be able to take her.

Come on Lauren!!!!!

James

Andre

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 05:43:46 PM »
Oh, way to go Pollman in creating a classic catfight matchup. I've been monitoring these two and they really do know how to piss each other off big style. Really arousing and a massive turn on for us guys.
Lauren, I think you're gorgeous, and your genuine interest in catfights is very very sexy indeed. You are the ideal woman in my eyes.
Jane, you really are fucking hot when you trash talk. I'm sat on the edge of my seat awaiting you and Lauren to really get into this inevitable bitchy trash talk fight you are so obviously going to throw at each other.
I haven't posted here in a long while, but always a long term silent browser of these boards, I loved Pollman's vote polls from a couple of years ago so it's nice to see him back and featuring two real life girls going at it in some hot fucking bitchy trash talk.

I'd love to see you two catfight each other.That would be hot. I'm going to delay my vote for a few days as it is really hard to choose between Jane and Lauren as they are equally matched and I think I better to just sit back and see who impresses me the most in their trash talk battle. Go for it girls, show us men which one of you is the best woman. :)

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 05:52:28 PM »
I just voted for Jane. i think she would make Lauren quit in a real fight. love the trash talk between them.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »
Lauren all the way! I really think Lauren is the real deal. I bet she can really put a beatdown on a girl. Kick her ass Lauren!

MandyCat84

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2010, 09:45:39 PM »
Lauren just needs to get her ass kicked...she's got serious issues which I hope a good beating will fix.  Without ever chatting with her she decided to go on my page and begin calling me names.  I don't know Jane but voted for her anyways.

PRPrincess09

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 12:15:00 AM »
I voted for Jane also. Lauren is a big mouth and I agree with Mandy, Lauren needs an ass kicking. Oh and Lauren Mandy would kick your ass, I would avoid her.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:15 AM »
I don't know who to vote for they look equally matched to me.
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

MandyCat84

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 01:26:24 PM »
Well the poll results says it all...its obvious most people agree with me and know how much of a loser Lauren is.  Its funny how she tries to insult me all the time out of sheer jealousy....I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Lauren.  Nobody should be such a loser.

Hey Lauren, its ok that you got hit with the ugly stick....just keep piling up that make up you wear and it should help.

MandyCat84

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »
Thats all you can say "Horse Teeth"...whatever bitch...I haven't asked anyone to vote for or against you.  I think people just don't like you very much.

MandyCat84

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »
Hey Blackwidow...don't you start that too...lol...though with you I know you say it with humor.  That bitch Lauren without knowing me just started with the insults. 

Hey Tom, I agree with you 100%.

petelv

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2010, 06:44:29 PM »
I voted.

pete

James1

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 10:03:32 AM »
Tom

What is wrong with you?

Lauren is ten times sexier, tougher, nicer and better than Jane!!! You need your head testing, the Poll may be going Jane's way at the moment but there is still a lot of voting to go and I am certain Lauren will win this one (she certainly would in real life).
So come on people get voting for Lauren - she is hot!!!!
Tom - anyone that fancies seeing there mother in a catfight in tight jeans has serious issues, so shut up and keep your opinions to yourself and if you don't like it, maybe you and I should settle it the old fashioned way?

James

Offline edfrompa.usa

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 11:08:08 PM »
I think Jane wins this fight.

Offline BeckiFights

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 12:46:54 AM »
Lauren got my vote