News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Enormous Gang Girl Levels Two Biker Women

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Enormous Gang Girl Levels Two Biker Women
« on: May 26, 2018, 02:21:20 AM »
As a former teacher, I witnesses some vicious girl fights. However, none is more brutal than when a fat high school girl gang member caught two biker chicks selling drugs at her school. It was a hot, muggy night in August. The first football game was going on. And off in the distance near the softball field, two blonde biker chicks were completing a drug deal with a couple high school girls. The woman were strippers. Each one wore tight jeans and boots. They were probably late twenties or early thirties.

The problem this particular night was that the biker chicks were encroaching on girl gang territory. Angie Sartini, an 18-year-old,  6'3" 435-pound shot putter, caught wind of the deal by cell and appeared just as the one blonde slipped the cash into the back pocket of her Levi's.

"You can just hand that dough back to me, biker cxnt, or I'll pound you senseless." Angie was one of the most violent girls in the school. She had major issues with anger and was always fighting. She glared at the two 5'5" 115- to- 120-pound blondes as if she wanted to kill them.

"Kick their asses, Angie,” some girl said.  The women were visibly scared. The blonde with the sleeveless shirt tried to run past Angie, but Angie stuck out her foot and tripped her. When the woman tried to stand, Angie punt kicked her and knocked her on her back.

"Uhhhhh!"

"Stay down, if you know what's good for you, skinny bitch."

"Okay.  I will."  The woman raised her hands in an act of surrender.

Angie went after the blonde in the Levi's by the fence.  The woman raised her hands in a sissy manner and cowered as Angie approached. Angie pushed her thin arms away and popped her in the right eye a couple times. She then slammed her fist into the woman's jaw and knocked her to her stomach.

Angie stomped down on the ass of the woman's Levi's, leaving a dusty imprint of her size 13 shoes. She then reached down, grabbed the woman by the back of her hair and and pulled her to her feet. The woman screamed.  She then raised her hands up and started flailing them as the girl jerked her around to face her. The biker chick's jaw slackened.  She was terrified.  Her right eye was bruised, blackened and practically glued shut.

"Please, I'm sorry I took your business. Please, oh pleeease let me go.  I beg you."

"Little late for that," shouted Angie. She then started beating the blonde in the stomach, face and everywhere on her body. The other chick got up to defend her friend. Angie pulled her to her feet, wrapped her enormous arms around her neck and started pounding on her face.  Twenty seconds later, the bloodied blonde with the sleeveless shirt dropped to her knees, then collapsed face-first on the concrete.

Angie turned and approached the blonde in the Levi's who was standing near the fence.  She turned  and covered the back of her head with both arms as Angie went after her.  Angie pounded the woman in the side and back and shoved her against the fence.  The woman was very feminine and had obviously never been in a fight before. She moaned after each blow. The Levi's-clad blonde was pummeled gang style by Angie, which is anything goes. Angie watched her drop to her stomach. She bent over and reached into the back pocket of the blonde's Levi's and pulled out the drug money.

"Drug dealin' ain't for the weak, biker c**t.  If you show up in my territory again, I swear I'll put an end to you. You hear me, bitch."  She kicked the woman, who was now crying, in the ass.  Angie leaned toward the woman's ear and said, "If you're looking for sympathy, you've got the wrong girl.  I don't care anything about you.  And you better tell all those other strippers and whores who sell drugs around here, too. I'll murder any of them if they show up around my school."

"I will.  I will.  Oh, please let me go."

"I will when I'm finished with you."  She gritted her teeth, grabbed the woman's blonde hair and yanked on it.  The biker chick grimaced in agony.  "I'm just making an example out of you because I'm sick of you stupid women.  Hell, I oughtta just rip your jeans off and leave you and your stupid friends naked out here.  But then I'd be going to easy on you, and you'd probably like being naked 'cause you're a stripper c**t.  But instead of ripping your jeans off, I'll just do this."

Angie smirked. She grabbed the blonde by her shirt and jeans leg, picked her up and threw her against a pole, bloodying her forehead, ripping her pink Harley shirt from her scrawny chest.  She then pulled her to her feet, wrapped her arm around her neck, bent her forward at the waist and pounded her in the face until it was covered in blood.  Later, she and a friend dragged the women into the woods and threw them down a hill. Angie didn't stop there. She dragged the blonde in the Levi's by her hair and tossed her into a wide creek. The blonde landed face-first in the water.   She flopped her arms around in the water and got to her knees--her face and hair soaked.  She gasped as she looked over at Angie.  The other blonde soon joined her in the water.

"Are you going to kill them," some girl said, as Angie stood cankle-deep in the water.

"Uh . . ."

"Hey!" some teacher shouted from the top of the hill.

I honestly think Angie would have drowned the biker chicks had a teacher not appeared. She's was certainly mean enough and had a motive.

Teenage girls in gangs mean business. If you cross them, you're going to get your ass kicked or be seriously hurt. And Angie's destroyed several other tight-jeaned clad biker babes. She hates these women and dismissed the two blondes as a couple of wimps who couldn't punch their way out of paper bags. That's part of what girl gang members call assessment. If these girls know they can beat you, you're in trouble. Hence, naturally a couple skinny chicks in tight jeans are going to be easy prey for girl gang members, especially the fat and bruiser types. These biker women were both severely beaten.  I kid you not.  And neither of them have shown their faces around the school.

Many biker chicks do not expect a high school girl to pick a fight with them. After all, they're women and the girls are just “school girls,” as the biker bitches call them. But nothing could be further from the truth. Biker chicks are extremely easy prey for high school girls, gang members or non-gang members. A biker chick is not going to admit that she got beat up by a high school girl. It's a disgrace to them. But more of them are realizing how fierce and strong young girls are. Therefore, most will back down from a fight if they feel the girl will get the better of them.  And that probably includes most high school girls for the two blondes. They did not stand a chance against the bruiser Angie.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:32:26 AM by bikemanrick »