News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Short Mixed Fight with Tiny Knives (Trigger Warning: Bloody and Graphic)

• 0 Replies

Offline Catthetargetgirl

• Think you can take me down?
The fight was in an underground bar where rich people liked to bet on creative gladiator style fights.  There'd been a few deathfights, but they were few and far between since you had to keep getting new fighters. But the patrons liked to see blood so the club owners often came up with creative weapons to give the patrons what they wanted in a "not necessarily lethal" way.  Tonight my opponent was a skinny guy with dark hair.  The crowd always loved mixed matches and I was one of the few girls who'd do them.  Tonight we were fighting with tiny knives:  two inches long with inch and a quarter blades.  They looked like miniature KABAR knives but only the tip was sharpened.  The idea was for us to get a little bloody, but not to open up really deep cuts.  There was no hitting or kicking, though grappling was allowed.  This way the main objective was to stab your opponent until they gave up. 

I pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail. I was wearing black volleyball shorts and a nearly see-through white strappy tank cut just below my breasts.  No bra.  Depending on how I moved it showed a little undeboob..or a lot.  I was hoping that having my 34ds bouncing in front of him might serve as a bit of a distraction...i knew he would probably try to stick them anyway so why not use them to my advantage.  My nipples were rock hard as I stepped toward him, holding the ridiculously small knife in my right hand.  He was about my height (5'6) but with longer arms.  He wore black trousers and no shirt.  He was thin, but muscular.   He grinned at me, then looked right at my chest and said, “nice targets.”   I just sneared at him and jabbed my blade half heartedly.

We circled each other for a while trading feints and jabs.  We each took some scrapes on our arms and shoulders.  I finally got in close enough to stick him in the upper chest, but before I got away he got me good in the right side.  I gasped at the sharp pain and looked down to see blood trickling from the wound down to my shorts. I tried to regain my composure, then smirked as I looked at him.  He asked if I wanted to keep going.  I said, “Hell yeah.” 

The crowd was loving it.  They were all cheering for me, but they wanted to see me bleed...eveyone knew that.  The owner knew it too.  He'd paid me hansomely upfront and said I'd get a big bonus, win or lose, if I stayed in it for a while and took some punishment and a ridiculous payout if I actually won.  He didn't want me getting a couple of scratches and quitting.  I was game.  So I was playing fast and loose.

I decided to try to get one of his nipples.  I lunged in and swatted his knife hand with my free hand.  He reached across and grabbed my free hand with his free hand and pulled me to him. I stuck him good just under his right nipple.  It felt good, but instead of trying to get away he pulled me closer and stabbed at my belly. I bent forward and sucked in my stomach, barely avoiding his blade.  I realized what he was doing too late.  He was strong and, still gripping my hand he whipped his hand up and grabbed my ponytail.  This kept me leaning forward and he started stabbing upward into my breasts.  I squealed and struggled to get loose as I felt the blade sinking into my boobs again and again. 

He really had me good.  I kept struggling and he kept stabbing.  I could see blood drops spattering on the floor beneath us and the crowd was going crazy.  Some were cheering, some were begging me to surrender.  "AAAIIIIHHH  Fuck!"  I let out a sharp squeal as his blade found my left nipple.  Finally, I realized my knife hand was free and I started stabbing his free hand near the wrist over and over in the same spot while trying desperately to get loose.  I focused on the same spot, stabbing hard and twisting while trying to ignore the pain as his blade kept punching into my defenseless boobs.  After a few seconds blood spurted from his wrist in a jet that painted my arms and the top of my head.  He leg go immediately and grabbed his writ.  I backed away and grabbed my boobs.  My white top was soaked in red and blood dribbled in streaks down my belly.  I felt light headed and had to fight the urge to drop.  I knew I was about to go down but I forced myself to stay standing.  If he came at me again I was done. I glanced at the crowd and my boyfriend looked worried.

But when I looked back at my opponent I could see he was in trouble.  His face was white with fear and despite the tight grip he had on his wrist blood was still dribbling freely.  The crowd was suddenly quiet.  I noticed he didn't have his knife.  I looked around but didn't see it on the floor.  I looked down at my chest and saw the handle sticking out of my right breast, the blade buried just below my right nipple.  Without even thinking I pulled it out and started toward him, a knife in each hand.  When he looked up and saw me coming he dropped to his knees and screamed that he surrendered, then started yelling for the medic. 

I collapsed to my knees as well, dropping the knives and cradling my boobs.  The ref/organizer announced that I was the winner and asked if I could stand up to let him raise my hand.  I knew he mostly wanted me to show off my bloody chest, so stood up and let him raise my arm, proudly showing off my wounded but victorious body.

Hope you guys enjoy!  If anyone is interested in RPs like this, hit me up!