News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LeggyJanice-Beckystroud extremely hot fist fight

• 22 Replies

Offline nova1274

• God Member
Re: LeggyJanice-Beckystroud extremely hot fist fight
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »
Omg a knee up between her sexier legs! More more!

Offline Cumminsgirl3

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »
I'm loving this :)

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 09:42:28 PM »

I want to express my thanks to Becky and Janice for this very great story. Keep up the great work, the great story and the big turn on it is for all the members.

Johnny

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2013, 08:49:26 AM »
Go Becky , Go. Show her who is the best in this match.
And after the match i will take care of your injures :D Believe me, it will take seconds that the pain is away :)

Huggs n kissess
Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline Cumminsgirl3

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 07:17:11 PM »
Damn I hate seeing this come to a end I absolutely loved reading it it was amazing, just the thing I like to do

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
As you try to roll to the top position, I unlock my ankles and bend my right knee so that my foot touches the floor giving me the leverage to thrust back against your attempt to roll and also forcing open your scissors.  I ignore your now free hand reaching treacherously for my head and strain will all the power in my thighs to keep your torso pinned to the floor as my firm rack presses down on your already softened up pair of inferior boobies.  "Just submit before you really get hurt, slut."
Damn. This is a hell of a fight!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 02:02:20 PM »
In the end, Janice proved to be the better fighter, first nailing me with her elbow and then a crunching uppercut to my chin finished the job. After standing over me for a while, waiting for me to come round, she sat on my face for what seemed like hours until i passed out again.

Thank you all for your comments, i hope you all of you that saw it enjoyed our fight  :)

This was a hell of a fight. I really enjoyed the interplay between you two as you described the fight. It was well written and a lot of fun (in so many ways, lol.).

Thank you both for the wonderful ride.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 08:49:30 PM »

My thanks to Becky and Janice, great, hot sexy fight between two gorgeous woman. I have recived many compliments on my private mail and I think all the thanks and all the compliments should go to the two of you. I also have received many requests for a re-match and more fights like this from the two of you. Please let me know, I would love to get involved.

Luv Johnny