News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I'm getting into some fights!

• 8 Replies

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

I'm getting into some fights!
« on: May 03, 2019, 08:15:53 PM »
Hey!

I'm still kinda new to the site, and I really want to get into writing some of my experiences with sex fighting, but have had issues with time due to IRL commitments.

However, I am traveling back to my old college for a few of my friend's graduation, and I have talked to a few of them and we decided to rent out a nice house, get our Boyfriends there, and have a few sex fights to celebrate them graduating. I'm probably not going to write stories on each of the matches I get into tonight and over the next few days, but I am thinking of writing a few of them down and showing my work to a public audience. (To be clear, I won't be sharing any of the full names of the women that I will be fighting, or any pictures of them, so don't worry about that.) I was wondering what people would be most interested in reading about, matches that I win/dominate? Matches where I lose/get humiliated in? Or 50/50 matches?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 08:28:13 PM by AmyFights »
Record

IRL

7-0-25

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
Re: I'm getting into some fights!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 10:51:36 PM »
Personally, I would like to read about the one's you win and lose.
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 01:21:21 AM »
I would like to hear both, wins and losses.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 03:27:11 PM »
Win or lose, I'd enjoy hearing about it.  I think it would also be interesting to hear your take on any favorite fights that you saw between two of the other girls there.  Sounds like it should be a fun meeting.  I hope you enjoy it!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 12:51:01 PM »
write about both!  there's no shame in losing some.  No one's perfect and unbeatable, so definitely write about both!

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 08:35:58 PM »
Hey.

If you haven't seen my updated record... well, the fights didnt go so well. Had a bit of a bad experience, so I'll go ahead and write about that when I get a few.
Record

IRL

7-0-25

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 09:00:20 PM »
Mh, now I'm really excited to hear why you lost that many fights.

However if it is too hard for you to retell the stories I think none would blame you if you wait until you won a match and write about it.

Don't get your confidence broken and keep up!!!

Offline Nerd Goddess Amy

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 09:49:47 PM »
Hey, thanks, but imma try to force it out anyways. :) I'm weird and  love it when other girls are in pain, and I had been planning on writing about how I humiliated other women in front of their boyfriends. So I would be a bit of a hypocrite if I didnt try to write this story out. Also, I'm a masochist.

Thanks for the support though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:53:13 PM by AmyFights »
Record

IRL

7-0-25

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 08:08:05 PM »
Hey, thanks, but imma try to force it out anyways. :) I'm weird and  love it when other girls are in pain, and I had been planning on writing about how I humiliated other women in front of their boyfriends. So I would be a bit of a hypocrite if I didnt try to write this story out. Also, I'm a masochist.

Thanks for the support though.

I can relate to how you feel, I have lost more than I have won. I would rather talk about those wins but I have to be honest and talk about the losses when I am asked. I have found it somewhat therapeutic when I have talked about my losses, I hope this is true for you also.