News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BIG BANG #10 Bernadette vs. Leslie Winkle

• 9 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« on: September 20, 2017, 03:39:08 PM »
(A sequel to WOLOWITZ FAMILY FUED BIG BANG)

{alt}
               Bernadette   

{alt}
             Leslie Winkle

Background: 
This is a story that is a sequel to the WOLOWITZ FAMILY FUED BIG BANG.  Bernadette returned home to make love to her husband, after beating Penny in a private catfight.  But when Bernadette arrived home, Howard wasn't there.  Later that evening, when Howard returned home and confessed to his wife that he was having an ongoing affair with Leslie Winkle.  Bernadette became furious and beat Howard in an erotic sexfight, and then kicked him out of their house! 

Bernadette couldn't help but to remember how tenderly Howard was when he satisfied her after her victory.  That coupled with other fond memories made her miss Howard's special sense of humor and how hard he always tried to please his wife! 

And so Bernadette eventually broke down and called her husband.  After a long conversation, Howard and Bernadette decided to try to reconcile their differences.  Just as Howard was about to hang up, Bernadette heard Leslie Winkles voice in the background.  Howard had taken refuge in her apartment.  Bernadette demanded the address, and Howard provided it. 

"TELL THAT MAN STEALING BITCH THAT I AM ON MY WAY OVER THERE TO WIN BACK MY HUSBAND!  SHE HAD BETTER BE READY FOR A FIGHT!"  And then the phone went silent as Bernadette headed for her car!  Bernadette was determined to beat Leslie Winkle and WIN her husband back! 

Bernadette left the house wearing sweatpants and a zipper up matching top,  and only a pair of black French cut panties on underneath them.  As she raced to the address Howard had given her, Howard went to Leslie to explain that his very jealous wife was on her way over to beat Leslie up! 

Leslie seemed very calm as Howard gave Leslie the background on why his hot-headed wife was on her way to fight Leslie.  "RELAX BOO!", Leslie seemed to welcome this chance to prove her superiority over a woman that she considered a blond bimbo, and who was her rival for the affections of Howard Wolowitz! 

Leslie took off all of her clothes and waited for Bernadette to arrive for a showdown that would eliminate her only obstacle to keeping Howard as her lover!  Leslie was a genius and believed that her superior intelligence coupled with her Judo training would prevail over her busty rival! 

About 20 minutes later there was a loud knock on the apartment door! 

"Get that for me, will you sweetie.", cooed Leslie.  Howard was mesmerized by Leslie's naked body as her chestnut brown hair framed her hourglass figure perfectly. 

Howard could hardly look away as he opened the door to see his angry wife barge through the door, her top was unzipped and held wide open by her exposed bountiful firm C-cup boobs!  "WHERE IS THE BITCH?", demanded Bernadette as she barged in! 

Leslie, who was hiding behind the opened door, attacked Bernadette from behind, reaching underneath her arms and digging her claws deep into Bernie's supple 34C's!  Bernadette screamed as Leslie ambushed her and was already squeezing Bernadette's ample boobs!  Since Leslie grabbed Bernie from behind, Bernadette could only grab Leslie's hair and yank it as Leslie kneaded Bernadette's boobs like loaves of bread! 

Leslie released Bernadette's right tit and punched her hard in her belly, causing Bernadette to bend at the waist which freed her other captive breast!  As Bernadette bent over, Leslie removed her top, now leaving her in her sweatpants and panties!  Leslie grabbed hold of Bernadette's sweatpants and yanked them down to her ankles.  Bernadette tripped over them and fell face forward to the floor. 

Leslie jumped on Bernadette's back and grabbed two handful's of blond hair, lifting Bernadette's head and impressive chest up off the floor.  Bernadette kicked off her sweatpants as Leslie grabbed Bernadette's right nipple (keeping hold of Bernie's hair with her left) and pinched it firmly between Leslie's thumb and forefinger!  Bernadette howled from the pain that radiated through her boob! 

"SO!  You thought that you would just waltz in here and beat me in my own HOME?  YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE BLOND!", chided Leslie Winkle as she twisted Bernadette's captive nipple harder!  "Well I'VE gotten used to having regular sex from YOUR HUSBAND, and I'M GOING TO KEEP FUCKING HIM!  AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, YOU BLOND BARBIE DOLL BITCH!" Leslie was very pleased at her opening sneak attack and so she was smiling as she pulled and twisted Bernadette's sore nipple while slamming her head into the floor! 

Bernadette saw stars as Leslie slammed her forehead into the carpet!  Bernie's body went limp as she tried to clear her head!  Leslie rose and ripped off Bernadette's panties, so that they were now both naked! 

"AND THERE GOES YOUR DIGNITY!  NOW COMES THE FUN!" Leslie bent over Bernadette and grabbed her hair, lifting her to her knees by it! 

Bernadette mustered up enough strength to drive a hard right hand into Leslie's neatly trimmed pussy!  Leslie had underestimated Bernadette's toughness!  Bernadette was a WARRIOR and she fought through the pain!  As Bernadette grabbed Leslie's pussy, Leslie slapped Bernadette hard across her face!  Bothe women moaned!  Leslie then grabbed hold of both of Bernadette's nipples and began to pinch them as hard as she was able!  Bernadette inserted two fingers into Leslie's slit and began to scratch and claw at it!  Now both women were screaming loud obscenities at the other!  Both women simultaneously stopped their attacks to defend themselves, and so they now interlocked their fingers as Bernadette rose to her feet. 

"YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO TOUGH!  WELL I JUST TOOK THE BEST YOU HAD, AND I'M STILL STANDING, SLUT!" Bernadette had a lower center of gravity than Leslie, so she pushed Leslie backwards toward the wall as she taunted her! 

"HOWARD MAY BE A DUFUS, . . . BUT HE'S MY DUFUS!  AND I AM TAKING HIM BACK!", vowed Bernadette confidently! 

Leslie felt her ass press against the wall, as Bernadette smiled!  Leslie was now cornered!  Both women freed their hands and started throwing punches at the other! 

Leslie landed a punch that flattened Bernadette's left boob!  Bernadette drove her fist into Leslie's belly!  Leslie let out a loud "OOOF!" feeling intense pain from the well aimed punch!  Bernadette followed with a roundhouse to Leslie's mouth that cut her lip, drawing a trickle of blood!  Leslie aimed for Bernadette's big targets, but hit her in the ribs instead!  Leslie then lifted a knee into Bernie's pussy that brought a tear to her eye!  Back and forth the battle went as both women were landing painful blows to faces, tits, ribs, bellies, and pussies! 

Leslie's range of motion was hampered from having her back against the wall (literally).  And so eventually Bernadette took over control of the fight. 

Eventually, after 5 minutes of war, Bernadette landed an uppercut to Leslies chin that made her close her eyes and fall to the floor on her ass!  She was propped up against the wall, barely conscious! 

"USUALLY I WOULD MAKE MY BEATEN RIVAL EAT MY SWEET TASTING PUSSY," said Bernadette as she stood over her fallen rival!  "BUT NOT TODAY!  NOT TODAY!"  Bernadette paused for effect.  "TODAY I AM GOING TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!  I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU SO BADLY THAT YOU WILL NEVER COME ANYWHERE NEAR MY HUSBAND AGAIN! 

Bernadette started her beating of Leslie by slapping her forehanded and then backhanded several times, until Leslie was barely conscious!  "NOW!  YOU ATTACKED MY AMPLE BOSOM PRIMARILY!  I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT YOU WERE JEALOUS OF MY OUTSTANDING RACK!  WELL NOW YOU ARE GOING TO KNOW HOW THAT FEELS!" 

Bernadette seized both of Leslie's nipples and clamped down on then, pinching them hard!  As Bernie pinched them, she twisted them!  Leslie almost passed out from the agony as her nipples felt like they were on fire! 

"OH GOD!  PLEASE STOP BERNADETTE!  YOU ARE KILLING ME!  I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER AGAIN GO ANYWHERE NEAR HOWARD!" Leslie cried a stream of tears as she was in the worst pain of her life! 

"I GUESS THAT'S ENOUGH."  Bernadette stepped back and surveyed the mess that was Leslie Winkle.  She was black and blue, covered in welts and bruises, crying like a baby, with a trickle of blood flowing from her split lip!  Bernadette turned to her husband. 

"Do you, Howard Wolowitz, take me, the BADEST BITCH YOU'VE EVER KNOWN, for better or WORSE, KNOWING that I CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME I WANT, until DEATH DO US PART?" 

"I DO!", was Howards response as he hugged his beautiful sexy Amazon Wife. 

"O.K. THEN!  COME HOME WITH ME!" Bernadette turned and looked at Leslie Winkle.  "BUT FIRST . . . LESLIE, suck my husband's dick!" 

Howard took off his pants and Under-Roos and stuck his already erect penis into Leslie's mouth! 

"OH!  And let me know if she doesn’t do a good job so I can beat her some more!" 

After Leslie satisfied Howard, without incident, the Wollowitz's headed home to a new life where Howard regularly erotically wrestled his wife!  Howard became much more skilled at orally pleasing his wife, as he would always lose and that was the prize for the winner!  And occasionally Bernadette  would catfight another couples wife!  (Which she always Won) 

-The end- 

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: BIG BANG #10 Bernadette vs. Leslie Winkle
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 09:01:34 PM »
That was really good. Enjoying the big bang character catfights. Maybe Priya v Emily? Or Priya vs Sheldon's sister?

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 07:04:10 PM »
That's a good match-up and a well written account.....Leslie makes a good opponent.  I can see her tormenting Sheldon verbally until Amy can take it no longer.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 12:18:38 PM »
Fantastic job on this. Love the series.

Offline RedForman

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 01:16:42 PM »
Thank you.  Burnt out now and need new inspiration. 

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 04:08:32 PM »
Did you see the woman who hit on Sheldon in the last episode of last season? I thought we might have a catfight on the show this year but Amy hugged her instead. Ah, well. We catfight lovers live in a frustrating world. :)

Offline RedForman

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2017, 07:02:34 PM »
I actually did have that Amy Ramona catfight on  September 15

See BIG BANG #8

Offline RedForman

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 09:25:28 AM »
My NEXT BIG BANG story will be an Amy vs. Nowitzky rematch!

Offline millsman

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 08:46:48 PM »
And Leslie dated Lenard for a brief time.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 01:43:24 PM »
Thanks. I like "Big bang theory". I used to think about fighting characters from this movie.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 01:45:06 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.