News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #4920 on: April 27, 2021, 07:37:08 PM »
can anyone smelll what jan and stevie are cooking?....i sure can't !
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #4921 on: May 03, 2021, 04:16:27 PM »

We are cooking up the downfall of many clique fighters....and Lexi you are very high on the list again.....just got to find the right time to
catch you......maybe you need to find two partners to fight Silk Kelly and Stevie and I .....mmmm three bodies laid out  and knocked out at the end
How fun and super sexy . Mmmm

OMG I love your posts babes!!!! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....3 on 3 would be hot....but you know, things are so quiet in the Tramp house these days....What if poor Lexi found herself alone with us and Kelly?! OMG the fun we would have with her!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #4922 on: May 09, 2021, 12:21:55 AM »

We are cooking up the downfall of many clique fighters....and Lexi you are very high on the list again.....just got to find the right time to
catch you......maybe you need to find two partners to fight Silk Kelly and Stevie and I .....mmmm three bodies laid out  and knocked out at the end
How fun and super sexy . Mmmm

OMG I love your posts babes!!!! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....3 on 3 would be hot....but you know, things are so quiet in the Tramp house these days....What if poor Lexi found herself alone with us and Kelly?! OMG the fun we would have with her!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oh Stevie, you may not be able to participate if I catch you before this goes down. 
Welcome to the land of rainbows and lollipops.*
Magically delicious!
 #BadGirl #FunTimes #YourNewObsession #PLL4Life
*quote courtesy of "katie"

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4923 on: May 10, 2021, 02:15:51 AM »
*****OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*****         We are very please to now welcome our two newest members to the Silk Stockings Girls       and a first also (I think lol)      A mother / daughter addition>    We welcome Feistybeth & Rivers  to the Silk Stockings...  They make us stronger, sexier and just plain better.   WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!

Two more hot  additions to the Silk Stockings Girls            .....SEXY SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS RULE ****

Yay Feisty Beth and Rivers! Such hot new additions to The Silks!

Oh, and Paige, you're still yet to stick around long enough for a match. I"m not worried! :P
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4924 on: May 11, 2021, 12:00:50 AM »
Interesting little group. Seems like it might be fun to join, or fun to take down one by one... hmm. Decisions, decisions.

You will be a PERFECT little Silk! I’ll have the girls show you around

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #4925 on: May 11, 2021, 04:27:32 AM »
Interesting little group. Seems like it might be fun to join, or fun to take down one by one... hmm. Decisions, decisions.

SOOOOOO much more fun to take them down one by one ;)  trust me!!
Easier too :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #4926 on: May 11, 2021, 04:06:24 PM »
I am kind of new here ! I might be alittle crazy but I sure do see lots of interesting lovely blondes young and older who seem like they like to think they are wrestlers or catfighters. I would love to get to meet more of you and see what the silk stocking girls is all about. I am not sure whom I have to contact to either join your cliques or be invited to join!

Nicole_luvs2_wrsl or trillian Nicole_darling
Hi Nicole,,, welcome to our little madhouse!  The look in your eyes suggests you may be more at home in the Classy Tramps clique.  We're the ones who pick on and victimize the Silks. All in fun of course but they sure are fun to land on!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4927 on: May 11, 2021, 05:55:38 PM »
I am kind of new here ! I might be alittle crazy but I sure do see lots of interesting lovely blondes young and older who seem like they like to think they are wrestlers or catfighters. I would love to get to meet more of you and see what the silk stocking girls is all about. I am not sure whom I have to contact to either join your cliques or be invited to join!

Nicole_luvs2_wrsl or trillian Nicole_darling

VERY hot Nicole! Follow all the jealous trash talk.... it becomes pretty clear that WE'RE the clique that all the others hate in jealousy :) Hope we can chat soon!

Offline MazinMags

• The Mat Memoir of MazinMags
« Reply #4928 on: May 11, 2021, 06:08:23 PM »

VERY easy. ;)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #4929 on: May 11, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »

VERY easy. ;)
Indeed :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #4930 on: May 12, 2021, 04:18:04 PM »
Well Nicole and Jocey.....I think you've found your new home! :)

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #4931 on: May 12, 2021, 06:58:17 PM »
Well Nicole and Jocey.....I think you've found your new home! :)

I am honored to be back!!!!  My goal is to make Lexi our Silk Slut!!!
lol poor Lexi should waste her time with another Silk

Offline MazinMags

• The Mat Memoir of MazinMags
« Reply #4932 on: May 12, 2021, 08:01:09 PM »
After what Victoria Rose did to me in the ring maybe I should join the Silks you guys could use some latin flavor

This is what is known as a poor lifestyle choice :P

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #4933 on: May 12, 2021, 08:35:10 PM »
I see how classless Rylie and the tramps really are! They seem clueless and that they need to be taught some manners and how treat others they wanted to be treated! 8)
hmm what was classless or mean about my statement, Nicole?  it is all in fun,,  hehe... and after all I paid you a compliment didn't I

Offline ^Paige^

« Reply #4934 on: May 13, 2021, 12:16:44 AM »
I see how classless Rylie and the tramps really are! They seem clueless and that they need to be taught some manners and how treat others they wanted to be treated! 8)
hmm what was classless or mean about my statement, Nicole?  it is all in fun,,  hehe... and after all I paid you a compliment didn't I

Rylie classless?  Never....The Silks, now that's another story.  Talk about your jealous haters.  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 12:17:23 AM by ^Paige^ »
Welcome to the land of rainbows and lollipops.*
Magically delicious!
 #BadGirl #FunTimes #YourNewObsession #PLL4Life
*quote courtesy of "katie"