News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The After-Event

• 11 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
The After-Event
« on: February 23, 2024, 01:51:37 PM »
“Who is it, Rob?”

“The young couple from the gala……”

“Oh?  Then my barbs must have caught in her.”

“What you said…..your challenge…….” At the door, she struggled with the word, a boil of emotion.  The older woman met her eyes in the mirror, and smiled. 

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:14:05 PM by bcw8 »

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: The After-Event
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 03:35:46 PM »
Please continue the pics of the story

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 02:10:38 PM »
“Allison…..let’s just go.”   The young husband shifted nervously.  The older woman turned to him, her heavy breasts displayed without a hint of inhibition. 

“No,” Allison said.  The older woman nodded. 

“She knows,” she said to the young man, but her eyes now locked with his tensed wife.  “She understands.”

“You said…… I have to prove myself.”  Allison’s voice was soft. Slowly, she peeled her gown down her body. 

“We don’t interfere,” the older man spoke to the young one, who was silent.

{alt}

Age hasn’t dulled her instinct, or slowed her quickness.  Allison….. well….Allison was inexperienced.  She was wholly unprepared. 

The hotel room held the brutal sound of her breasts slamming into the younger woman.  Allison’s head snapped back.  Her mouth was open. 

“Fuck,” whispered her husband.  The other man simply nodded. 

The older woman was breathing hard, but not from exertion, not yet. Her thick nipples rose to rigid peaks.  She kept her hands back.  The first lesson did not require hands.   Twice more, she drove her chest into Allison’s.  Twice more, her breasts crushed the younger pair. 

{alt}

Allison staggered, and collapsed.  She cradled her chest.  Her young husband stared.  Her breasts held the marks of impact.  She couldn’t meet his eyes, but she could see his erection in his slacks. 

The older woman swayed in place, her face cold. She dragged Allison’s head back.  The younger woman clutched at the duvet.  She whimpered. 

“You had the courage to come here,” the older woman purred.  Her hand caressed Allison’s bruised breast. It was hot to her touch; it was slightly slick with sweat.  She tightened her fingers and Allison moaned.  “Do you have more than courage?”

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 04:18:13 PM »
Many thanks, your drawings are so darn sexy.  Please keep posting.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 04:39:42 PM »
Nice touch on wardrobe and hair.  Easier to keep track of characters when the action conceals physical features.  Excellent story and art.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 08:29:09 PM »
bcw8,

Your work, as usual, is excellent!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 01:29:54 PM »
“Darling…. Is her husband watching?”

“Yes.”

“Do you hear, little girl?   He’s watching me grind my pussy in your face.  He’s watching your tits lose.  He’s seeing…..that you aren’t the woman he thought you were.”

“sob…”

“Let her go.”

“Be patient…… I’ll claim my cock-prize soon enough.”

“Your……”

“Mmmmmm…..unless she can stop me.  Do you think she can?”

His silence cut Allison’s heart.

“Tell him.  Tell your husband what you feel.”

“H-h-her nipples….. hard…..h-harder than mine.  It h-hurts.”

“Tell him.  Confess to him that your tits are weak.”

“N-no……you b-bitch….. I wo…..”

“Do you want to beg on her behalf, young man?  End it, save her?  I’m afraid my wife will insist on a submission.”

“Jesus……!”

“Which woman do you want to fuck?   Right now?”

His silence broke Allison’s heart.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 03:36:55 PM »
First image of latest post very powerful.  Pride and dominance exuding from one woman, humiliation for the other as she looks at faces of the husbands. Great eye contact.  Even facial features are more distinguishable in this series so I know BCW but extra effort into to this one for us and it is much appreciated.  Great story and art!

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 02:09:32 PM »
“She submits.” The older man’s voice is calm.  “It’s not enough, though.  My wife wants more.”

The young husband closed his eyes at the sound of Allison’s sobbing surrender.  But only for a moment.  The older woman ground her breasts into her young rival with a sadistic pleasure that took his cock to the point of untouched eruption in his slacks. 

“What more…..could she want?”

The older woman’s voice was a husky purr as she twisted her fingers under Allison’s pearl choker.  A handy device for displaying her.  The young husband winced at how his wife’s breasts sagged. How her nipples…..leaked. “Say it to him,” the victor commanded her.

“She is……better……” Allison’s voice was weak and hoarse.  “Better than me. A better woman.”

“Good girl.” The older woman turned her gaze to the young husband.  “You, too.”

His voice was dazed.   “You…..are better than my wife.   Her breasts….. God…… no match for you.”

Allison’s breasts swayed as she sobbed. 

He took one step forward, but the older woman shook her head.  “She is still mine.”

Her pussy muffled Allison’s sobs. Her moans were louder.  Her hips moved in subtle erotic geometry as she etched defeat on Allison’s face.  Her husband stepped forward to take his pleasure too.  His cum spattered on his wife’s face, and throat, and breasts.

The younger man watched it drip onto Allison’s breasts. 

{alt}

When the older woman could speak again, her closure was a simple, irrefutable command. 

“She is mine for tonight.  Collect her tomorrow “

Silently, the young man turned his back, and left.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 02:58:15 PM »
Off the charts HOT!!!  Well over the top jaw dropping action. Enjoyed the story as well. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 07:00:33 PM by rocknrick22 »

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2024, 03:36:47 AM »
There's not enough catfight stories that lead to sex. These women are fighting for the pleasure of their men. The winner's husband get to explode on the Victor while the loser gets his leavings. Super sexy stuff. Thank you

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2024, 11:53:49 PM »
Superb. Super hot art and text.