News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for writer who is interested in commission brutal mixed tag team match,

• 0 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
Scenario for Fantasy story I'm looking for writer who is commissioned one.
The ring is like professional wrestling one, steel cage surrounded. The ropes and corner is not padded. naked steel material. There is modern colosseum, come wrestler over the world. They fight for prize, honor and pride...only winner can leave ring. Audience and patron enjoy extreme rule match. One day Japanese couple arrive this death ring. They are retired wrestler but they still fight in east of asia. They have experience tag team match, death fight one. They took two victims, Thai couple and South Korean team. Today is This third challenge, they wearing Samura blue ring attire sexy one. They check body, touching and kissing each other. They feel hot but they stop just before sex. Announcer call their name and they get out dressing room, enter the ring. Japanese fan cheer their and Japanese team appeal to fan. The door is closed when they enter the ring. Steel door is not open until decide winner. They feel bit nursers and excitement. Now they are stretching in team corner, wait to enter the opponent...

Anyone who is interested this situation and want to write next? dm me