News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle of the Female TV Leads! No. 14 Haven Vs 2 Broke Girls

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
The Wrestling Wars and Netflix Vs Amazon series will return eventually (I'm having more fun with this series). But for now this is the Battle of the TV Female Leads! We'll be looking at some of the best and most infamous Female led TV shows and pitting their female heroine or anti-heroine actresses into a fight against one another! Today we're going to look at two shows that have absolutely nothing in common, at least from what I know! I made this matchup simply trying to see if each of these girls would be good competition for the other (personally I think it would be but that's just me). I think I know who'll win this, but I'm really unsure of that, I have a feeling I'll end up being surprised. This week it's Haven's Emily Rose Vs 2 Broke Girls' Kat Dennings! These battles take place at the show's debut so we'll be looking back into the past for our references to how they were then! (We'll use their recent height and weight though because I have no idea how I'd find that for their debut season years). Also if anybody has any ideas/suggestions for a third category (To break ties) I'd love to hear it! Please let me know in the comments or with a message.

Audrey Parker (Haven) - Emily Rose
Show Premier Date: July 2010
Rose's Age Then: 29
Height: 5'4
Weight: 121 lbs
{alt}
{alt}

Maxine "Max" George Black (2 Broke Girls) - Kat Dennings
Show Premier Date: September 2011
Dennings' Age Then: 25
Height: 5'3
Weight: 128 lbs

{alt}
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
Re: Battle of the Female TV Leads! No. 14 Haven Vs 2 Broke Girls
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 09:32:18 AM »
And..... Maxine "Max" George Black aka Kat Dennings wins! This was one sided from the very beginning! Kat took the lead in both categories early, having a bit of a closer race in the hotness category as she skyrocketed beyond reach the catfight category. Kat still won the hotness category by a sizable margin though, by 14 votes, 33 to 19. But Dennings dominated the catfight category, winning by 25 votes, 40 to 15. Going into this match-up I thought it'd be a lot closer, even though I still thought Kat would win both categories. But I never thought she'd win in such a dominant fashion! Poor Emily, I really had her as a darkhorse candidate, but it looks like I was one of few. Still, this was a fun matchup to watch Kat run away with!  Thanks for voting everyone, this was another great voter turnout so thank you all  :D.

Then and Now
Kat Dennings Then (2011 - Age:25)
{alt}
{alt}

Kat Dennings Now (2020 - Age:33)
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 10:08:39 AM by Mr. Drake »
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)