News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Possible match

• 11 Replies

Offline catfightsrkool

Possible match
« on: January 04, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
Hello,

My wife is 5'7..135..52 years old..and will catfight with rules irl.  We are in Minnesota. She has had 10 fights thus far..all arranged.  Nothing to the face, no biting, kicking, choking, elbowing, digit bending or severe hairpulling.  Body punching, breast attacks, nipple twisting and some hairpulling are all ok.

Please contact me, Hellen and others.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Possible match
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »
we have a great facility in chicago area for arrainged matches.  If interested you can call us at 847 516 3652
greg
have private studio with ring.
Greg

DnSG1983

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 03:35:19 PM »
My wife is looking for a rules catfight.  She is 5'5" 145 lbs 45 y/o.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
we can arrainge that give us a call if seriously interested
greg
847 516 3652
gwagent@aol.com
Greg

Offline catfightsrkool

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »
Thank would be great.  I sent you an offline message and I hope we can work something out.  Thanks for the offer greg, but my wife is a bit concerned about others viewing the fight.

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »
never got your email  If i arrainge a private match that is exactly what it is Private
Greg

DTHooters

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 06:41:25 AM »
He replied to the other poster, not to the offer of mediocre whore wrestling rings.  Stop pimping your damn company for just one minute.

fembox357

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »
He replied to the other poster, not to the offer of mediocre whore wrestling rings.  Stop pimping your damn company for just one minute.

Hear that, dawg!

Offline catfightsrkool

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
Thanks again for the offer Greg, but my wife would feel more comfortable in the privacy of a home.  If we do need your services, I appreciate the offer!

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »

Like it or not, Greg at least has actual women who will actually partake in a match -- of some type.  If someone is for real and wants to match their wife, gf, mom, aunt or whomever against somebody, they can accept Greg's offer.  Or, they can keep hoping that someday, one of these guys posing as a woman, using pics from a MILF, modeling, candid site or whatever, will actually, by some miracle, turn out to be, or to know, a real woman who will wrestle or fight.  So take on one of Greg's girls in a couple weeks, or keep searching for the magical woman on a catfight forum, and wait, I dunno, years!  :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:25:28 AM by CrashCorrigan »

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
Thank you for the support.    We are in Chicago and do offer our place for private matches for couples, etc and also do have a few girls available to participate if needed an opponent.  All private facility with a great ring for matches. Do I make money doing this,  absoutly as I do charge RENT to use my facility for the private matches.  We do have an investor that does pay to watch girls fight also so we are looking for women who want to wrestle and catfight with rules for pay for hire.   Here is our phone number 847 516 3652. 
thank you
greg
Greg

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 08:06:14 PM »
It's easy to support you, Greg, because I know what it's like to try and arrange match-ups.  I'm like anyone else in this scene, insofar as I have certain specific types of matches that I'm willing to go the extra mile for.  In my case, it's either young vs. old or blonde/redhead vs. asian, and they have to be real, competitive wrestling matches or rules catfights.  In that sense, I am my own cock-block, because I have just filtered out all the easy matchups between white women in their 20s who are willing to do semi-competitive or light competitive stuff.  But there's no reason for me to set up that kinda thing when DWW and Russian Chaos already put out more totally real matches than I can possibly afford.

So here's my story, folks.  I first started trying to match a blonde woman in her early 20s -- and this woman is one I actually had contact with and was willing -- with one of the many mature 40+ women who claimed to be catfighters on various boards.  All of them turned out to be men, so I suggested maybe Deb, the famous mature catfighter from the Crystal videos, but the gal didn't want to tangle with Deb, and who could blame her!  So scratch all that.  Next I tried the blonde vs. asian match.  There aren't that many asian fighters working in the USA, but I was willing to fly women all the way across the country to make the match happen.  There was a line on some asian gals in NYC, but they charged exhorbitant fees, so scratch that.  Then a guy with an asian wife became available, and he was the real deal, I assure you, and better yet, he lived reasonably close to the blonde, but he backed out because the blonde was 20 pounds heavier than his wife.  IMO, he cock-blocked that fight.  We were even willing to do straight wrestling but he would not agree.  20 pounds does not mean that much in most catfights, unless the heavier gal is really good.  In my view, the blonde was just starting out and wasn't super-tough, so I figured the fight would be worth it.  But it never happened.

And that's where it ended.  This whole process took 18 months!  Obviously, I should have contacted academybruce.  Maybe that coulda sealed the deal.  I probably wasn't familiar with his work at the time.  This was several years ago.

I tell all this as an object lesson.  This stuff isn't easy, and if you really have a wife, or you really are a woman, who really wants a match to happen, it can happen if you deal with Greg, or Gia Primo, who's also in Chicago, or maybe academybruce.  You may also wish to contact the Homemade Catfights guy, or Kelli & JJ.  If you are a mature woman, or have a mature wife, gf, mom, whatever, and you want to limit your opponents to other mature gals, I say lotsa luck to you.  You'll need it.  Better to accept a younger opponent and get on with it by contacting a producer or hiring a session wrestler.  Otherwise, you might have to tangle with Wildcat Kelli or one of the other gals like Kat who fight over there for JJ, and these mature women are double-tough.  IIRC, they've both defeated -- and quite decisively -- well-known young catfighters like Keri/Ariana and Jen in real rules catfights.  Think twice before taking them on.  :D

I'm about done.  If I had a wife 40+ and a little extra cash, I'd be calling Greg right now to arrange a match.  Get it all done in 2 weeks instead of wasting 18 months and coming up with nothing.